50 Catoctin Circle NE #100
Leesburg, VA 20176Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vintage50.com/
- Phone: 7037772169
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Lunch Monday - Saturday 11:30am - 5:00pm; Late Night menu served in the brew lounge until 1:00am daily. Sunday Brunch from 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Aaron McCloud
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: V50 Catering is Vintage 50's newest addition. Catering to weddings, corporate events and seasonal functions. We are the event management and catering company for Historic Morven Park in Leesburg.
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you enjoy a fine California cabernet paired with innovative New American fare, or a cold beer brewed on-site paired with classic comfort food, you will feel at home at Vintage 50. Relax in style while enjoying libations from near and far and a menu featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Private Party Contact: Anthony Cavallo 8886531997
- Entertainment: Vintage 50 has Free Live Music Every Sunday Evening.
- Special Events: Vintage 50 offers a variety of special dinners throughout the course of the year. Our web site Vintage50.com offers all the information about upcoming events and dinners.
A word from Vintage 50
Vintage 50 Write up ... Voted “one of Loudoun’s Hottest New Restaurants”, Vintage 50 delights with the appeal of an urban lounge that combines classic sensibilities with a modern style. Featuring an elegant wine bar, distinctive cocktails and exclusive craft brewed beers, all complemented by a menu that features traditional favorites, a contemporary twist and fresh, seasonal ingredients. The clever presentations are apparent in everything from the Tapas style bar menu to the unexpected combinations of familiar comforts and exotic influences. The fare here is considered “Contemporary American”, with a menu that boasts a variety of seafood dishes, prime cuts and vegetarian options. Meals pair well with selections from a wine bar that displays over 200 wines ranging from California Vintages to more worldly locales such as the upcoming Australian wine regions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vintage 50 reviews from OpenTable diners
- Excellent food, great beerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2013Beer brewed on site--get a flight of four 5oz samples, or two flights, and enjoy with unique starter and entree selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Firat time but not the last time!RichVIPDined on 7/2/2013I used a gift certificate that I have had fkr a long tome and realized I shoild have done so micj sooner! Great staff and atmosphere along with a great food selection priced well and exexuted well. I will definately be back soon. Not to forget the selection of craft beers! Very enjoyable evening dinner!Special Features:
- DisappointmentKimHDined on 6/27/2013Nothing special about this restaurant. We went to Vintage 50 to celebrate our anniversary. We were looking forward to a nice quiet dinner. We were seated next to a crying 4 year old and a bachelor party of 18 men. Great way to start a meal. The wine list is quite lacking, only one choice for a Cab. The meal was okay, nothing special. There was really nothing exciting on the menu at all. No daily dinner special, no fresh fish, no filet mignon. We were never offered a dessert menu (I'm assuming they make desserts) or after dinner drink or coffee. We paid the bill and drove to Lightfoot for some dessert and Port. We should have eaten at Lightfoot to start with like we usually do.
- A Special Evening With FriendsMDinerDined on 6/26/2013Just by chance we made reservations at this gem of a restaurant. The presentation of food was wonderful, every dish looked like a magazine cover.....and tasted even better! Waiter was friendly & somehow remembered all of our orders. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not too badMikeDined on 6/17/2013I took my girlfriend for our 3 years and service was slow but not bad. Waiter was very nice and personal, sides happened to be better than the actual meal. I got steak and it was cooked wrong. Took long to get our food so I didn't send it back. I would go on a weekend or go for drinks with friends on the patio.Special Features:
- first time visitnanageeDined on 6/16/2013enjoyed the visit for Fathers Day...good tasting food, but rather small portions... great beer!...outstanding friendly service from male server educated in Germany (sorry, forgot his name!)...nice variety on menu.........will try it again for lunch and sample some of the plates with sauerkraut!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice FineDuneDined on 6/12/2013Wanted to meet in the middle and happened upon this place and we had a party of 8 and were very happy with the entire experience. Good variety of menu options and food was very good, brew there own beer so it was fun to do there sampler and try different ones. Definitely plan to go back, enjoyed the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always have a good time. MenuRosefDined on 6/12/2013Always have a good time. Menu has changed in last few weeks-- regret some timeless items were deleted, but happy with some of the new additions. Need to return the pub food menu back. Staff is wonderful!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a wonderful dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/8/2013We had a wonderful dinner with some friends. We were there for quite a while enjoying our conversation. There was no rush to move us along. I will certainly return.Special Features:
- Love the food, creative andOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 6/6/2013Love the food, creative and unusual while tasting great! This is our second time there, and we loved it both times. Great service!Special Features:
- Not my favorite for dinnerDebraVIPDined on 5/18/2013Love the bar, beer, and apps, but unfortunately the dinning room and our dinner had a lot to be desired. Soggy spinach salad and flavorless steak.... On a good note, the tuna nachos and mussels were outstanding!Special Features:
- Vintage 50FoodandBeerSnobDined on 5/14/2013Great dinner and excellent beer selection. If you are with a group try a progressive meal and share amongst the whole table. There is too much great food to not try everything you can!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2013Mother's Day brunch was amazing. A bit pricey, but well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Visit Better Than 1stTimCDined on 5/11/2013I went to Vintage 50 again and had a much better visit than the first time. The waiter was attentive and the food was cooked well.Special Features:
- Good menu and beersJS123VIPDined on 4/27/2013Enjoyable meal, liked the micro brew beer menu and option of sampler to try various beers.Special Features:
- First time impression, not good...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013While our server was great, the food was bland and the steak was tough. The special knife that was placed on our table to cut my steak; I could get the knife through the steak. It was literately that tough. The Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip had no flavor. The chips provided the flavor, they were hot which was nice. My wife had the Scampi, while good the paring with arugula was bitter. Maybe some Swiss Char would have been better. Our server was very good, cannot complain about someone who was on point. They had a prom night there and it really took away from the other customers being served around us. One server should have not been in both areas, there should have been someone specifically to take care of their needs.Special Features:
- Must have the pretzel forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2013Must have the pretzel for an app. So delicious - I could have had a dozen it was so good. Great selection of micro-brews as well.Special Features:
- Heather BOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2013Great food, great service.. Doesn't get any better!Special Features:
- OK Beer, Low grade Bar FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/16/2013This place used to be great for food but now the fare is barely Bar-food grade. I had the Salmon and Wasabi Potatoes but the potatoes were a sort of gray tar. The Calamari appetizer was like something from Mrs. Paul. The beer was passable, though clearly lean on the malts and mid grade hops at best. I imagine the beer is the only reason this restaurant survives. My wife had a risotto dish that looked like green mush. Presentation was awful. My son did enjoy his flat bread pizza but he is generous in his opinions at 13 years old.
- What a nice place to meetOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2013What a nice place to meet and eat! I would highly recommend the restaurant to anyone.
- We were extremely disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/31/2013We were extremely disappointed with the Easter brunch this year. It was much better last year. They had a lot less offerings and couldn't keep bacon and waffles stocked. Out of the 4 of us only one child was able to have a waffle. It was really the only food the kids would like. They had a better selection of kids food last year and seemed to have really scaled back. Kids were charged $17 but there really wasn't a lot to offer them. THere were no shrimp offered this year which is a favorite for my husband and daughter. They had these last year. Really dissapointed overall and won't go back again.
- Went for a Tuesday lunch andLisaDined on 3/26/2013Went for a Tuesday lunch and only one other table of guests between noon and 2pm. Seemed odd that no one was there considering it's in an office building. When we left, we noticed a few people eating in the bar area, but very few.
- We've had a great brunch atOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/23/2013We've had a great brunch at Vintage so we decided to try them for dinner. What we found was that the staff were polite but very inexperienced. At one point I noticed that hardly anyone in the busy dining room had their meals so I'm guessing that the kitchen staff were overwhelmed too. The table next to ours had one steak that was sent back three times for being underdone. The waiter and manager were very apologetic and I think they did a decent job handling the mistakes. My chicken carbonara was more like a runny alfredo than a true carbonara. My overall feeling is that I might try them again for brunch but their dinners are lacking.Special Features:
- Like most fancy places, smallluv2dineDined on 3/23/2013Like most fancy places, small plates and large prices. But tasty food for sure! Excellent ambiance for chatting with friends - quiet enough not to have to shout. Saw a couple of tables there with kids, but heard the host at the front telling some man with a toddler that they had run out of high chairs. Waiter was polite but forgot several things and seemed slow.Special Features:
- Very good restaurant for familiesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2013Very good restaurant for families and couples. Nice decor. Food was very good.Special Features:
- Had a nice dinner with mykendonthomDined on 3/9/2013Had a nice dinner with my husband and 8 yr old son. Seated and served quickly. My husband's jambalaya pasta was delicious, as were the sweet potato fries. My butternut squash risotto needed a bit of seasoning but the texture was nice and the salmon was cooked perfectly. The only complaint I can have is the seating is way too close together so don't expect too much privacy. Would definitely return without our son to check out the bar which seemed to be hopping.
- I have to explain my ratingsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/4/2013I have to explain my ratings since ratings are required. Our reservation was for noon on a weekday. When we arrived at 5 minutes to noon, the restaurant was empty, except for the fellow brewing beer. Five minutes later there still was no host or hostess, and no patrons, so we left. We did not want to eat in an empty restaurant. The only for sure accurate part of my above ratings was that it was a quiet atmosphere.
- Emerging brewpubOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/2/2013Nice neighborhood feel and flavorful house-brewed craft beers. Definitely more of an emerging brewpub than the wine bar we experienced when we dined here several years ago. Enjoyed the butternut squash risotto. Service and food were prompt, even with the several large groups celebrating birthdays which could have monopolized the servers and kitchen.Special Features:
- Service was fast and friendly.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/27/2013Service was fast and friendly. We had the steaks for dinner which were cooked to our request but not very flavorful. I might come back for lunch and try the burgers.
- The food was excellent, andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013The food was excellent, and the beer - which is brewed on site-was fantastic! All around great place. My only critique is that the tables were very close together, which made the ambiance a little less private and intimate. Other than that, though, we really enjoyed ourselves and will definitely be back!Special Features:
- we had a groupon for thisallyVIPDined on 2/22/2013we had a groupon for this evening and it had been a long time since we dined there, not usually in Leesburg, we gave Vintage 50 another shot. I really loved the ahi nachos, as it was a Friday during lent. Service was great and so was our beer. Great happy hour and i will definitely be back!Special Features:
- We had a very nice meal andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/21/2013We had a very nice meal and an enjoyable experience. My husband would recommend the Jambalaya.Special Features:
- Much Much Better!SCGirlVIPDined on 2/20/2013This was the first time in over a year we came to eat at Vintage 50 and we were pleasantly surprised. Our sliders were hot and perfect as well as the fish and the salad. Good job! This is far, far better than it was a year ago.
- Service was slow but veryNukeladyDined on 2/18/2013Service was slow but very friendly. Food was good. I may give it another try to see if it was just poor staffing levels for the night.Special Features:
- Relaxing, yet lively!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/17/2013I went here with my family when they were visiting. We had a great time! Our server was great, the food was tasty, and the atmosphere was relaxing, yet lively. It's defintitely a place we'll want to come back to!Special Features:
- Our server was extremely rudeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013Our server was extremely rude the entire time and it wasn't like she was in a hurry to serve another table; there was barely anyone in the dining area that we were located. She would drop things off and hurry away before we could say anything. I asked for a desert menu and she turned around, started walking off, and I could hear her say "yes". There wasn't anything special on the menu that would make me go back for the food.
- The food was good but it tookOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2013The food was good but it took over an hour to get our meals. Also the special Valentines dessert mousse was terrible. Maybe the regular desserts are better.Special Features:
- Filet mignon wasn't very flavorfulMarkDined on 2/15/2013Filet mignon wasn't very flavorful or tender, I've had better. It was cooked as ordered, medium. The jambalya pasta was good, large portion, but lacking in sausage/chicken/shrimp. The beer was very good.Special Features:
- Great food, awesome craftOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Great food, awesome craft beers, and good service. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Great selection, fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Great selection, fantastic taste, presentation, portions, and GREAT beer! Service was perfect!Special Features: