Vino's Ristorante - Cannery Casino & Hotel
2121 East Craig Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89030Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Vino's Ristorante - Cannery Casino & Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cannerycasinos.com/
- Phone: 7025075777
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Steve Bacchetta
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Call for availabilty
- Private Party Contact: Janice Imasa 7025075805
A word from Vino's Ristorante - Cannery Casino & Hotel
When you"re in the mood for good times and great cuisine, be sure to check out Vino's Ristorante. The restaurant is located in one of the area's most pleasant settings and is known for its delightful staff and superb cuisine. The menu at Vino's Ristorante features a wide array of great selections, made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something sure to please every member of your group. Vino's Ristorante has established itself as one of the area's favorite culinary destinations and is sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit. Please stop in soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Vino's Ristorante - Cannery Casino & Hotel - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Vino's Ristorante - Cannery Casino & Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (20)special occasion (17)romantic (10)good for groups (7)fit for foodies (6)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)notable wine list (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Vino'sVegasfoodDined on 8/18/2014Great food great service, we will be back--completely enjoyed you all accommodating our needs...Special Features:
- Italian delightYummyfoodDined on 8/2/2014Our party got seated right away and the wine was great. After we ordered, bread was brought out (really good) and in a timely fashion, our meals were served. Everyone in our party loved their entree and the price was pretty good, too. Server was fantastic. Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nancykDined on 7/28/2014Had great food, very good service. Mgr. was hands on, nice to see. Will be back. This mgr.is way better than other mgr.Special Features:
- Vino's For Everyone!NeighborhoodFoodieDined on 7/25/2014Vino's Restaurant is a neighborhood gem that should be discovered by everyone! The lasagna is "TOO DIE FOR"! There is something for everyone who loves pasta, at a very fair price! The house salad easily feeds two to three and is a perfect start to any meal. The staff is friendly and very responsive to your needs! Try it, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something newVegas81Dined on 7/22/2014I thought I would try something new and close to the area. It took a little longer to get my food than expected since there weren't that many people there, but once I got my food it was a huge portion and it was delicious. The staff was very nice and friendly also. I will definitely return and have already told several people to check this place out.Special Features:
- Vino's RistoranteOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/20/2014Overall very good. Our server was great, but her assistant was too quick to hit and run, not waiting to see if anyone else needed something when he served one of us. My wife and I both had the New York steak. Hers was medium-rare while mine was medium-well, just as we ordered. However, two of our three side dishes were not up to par. The asparagus was just barely cooked, so we will ask for it more done next time. The spinach was too salty, but was cooked well and had a good underlying flavor, so we will ask for light salt. The linguini with alfredo sauce was very good. The other two people had lasagna or eggplant parmesean. They were both well pleased. We all liked the salad and house dressing. An order is big enough for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vino'sPepperDined on 7/12/2014Love this restaurant good food and service. Very good dining experience and is reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nancykDined on 6/27/2014remodel was done very well, service was great, good menu. Had the Stuffed Clams very good!!! will be backSpecial Features:
- RgnMarkDined on 6/23/2014Wonderful restaurant, perfect service and great food. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food for Thoughtvinosjune2014Dined on 6/14/2014Vino's is always an excellent choice to go for dinner. This was our second visit and did not disappoint! The food is excellent, very well prepared and the service is top notch. Attention to detail in every way, from the hostess, waitress, busser, and chef. All rolled into one smooth delivery. The portions are huge and calls for a take home box, which we did and enjoyed a second meal the next day. Also, the breadsticks are truly special!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BribriVIPDined on 5/27/2014Went on a Tuesday had the all you can eat pasta ... Was ok but I like the food off the menu better. The remodel is very nice. Haven't had any complaints when ordering off menu been here many times already. Would prefer the warm bread like waverlys ... They need to do away with there breadsticks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience.tdn921Dined on 5/24/2014Friendly staff and great food! We were early for our reservations and they were very accomodating. Server explained menu choices and she was spot on! The lemoncello desert was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SLOW SERVICEdine2nineDined on 5/24/2014Our servicer was great, but we waited over 30 minutes to got our food. Food was very good. Would go this another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vino's -- Worthy Italian DiningNorthTownNosherDined on 5/16/2014There are not a lot of fine Italian restaurants in the north end of North Las Vegas, so Vino's Ristorante in the Cannery is truly a find! A quiet respite from the bustle of the casino, Vino's offers a splendid dining experience with an excellent wait staff. It's said that a good measuring stick for any Italian restaurant is its Eggplant Parm, and Vino's more than rises to the task. ...And don't forget to top off the evening with Tiramisu. Ciao Bella!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mother's dayVegasfamDined on 5/11/2014Took the family for mothers day. It was nice to be able to make a reservation and not have to worry about standing around waiting for a table. Food was good and they have extra large booths that fit or six easily.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not goodtazermanDined on 5/9/2014Service was outstanding but the food was not. Way to much garlic and salt, The calamari was like eating rubber bands. Will not eat there again.Special Features:
- The following 196 reviews are from the Vino's Ristorante - Cannery Casino & Hotel reviews archive.
- Great Neighborhood Italian CuisineceilDined on 4/12/2014Wonderful service and Italian cuisine close to home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great "secret" local place to eat.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014Discovered "Vino's" one night while going to concert at The Cannery.. We were really surprised at the quality, atmosphere, and amount of food. The service also was excellent. The first time we were "walk-ins" with no reservations on a Saturday night. No problem.. We've been there twice and plan on continuing having a nice dinner there..Special Features:
- pestocarolymDined on 3/8/2014Although There Was Nothing With Pesto On The Menu..The Chef Made Us A WonderFul Past Dish With Pesto!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WAY too slowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We had made a 7:15 reservation on Valentine's Day. Got seated at 7:30 and ordered fairly quickly but dinner wasn't served until around 8:25. Waiter apologized three times then when food finally arrived, he forgot my wife's glass of wine and it took about 10 min to get the wine. My wife loved her risotto. I got stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer that were drowned in chesse. I might as well have ordered a chesse dip because we ended up using all the breadsticks to get it out. I also had the veal occo busco. The risotto with it was good but it was buried under the veal which was pretty bland. Had to dump balsamic vinegar and pepper into it to pep it up. The most memorable part of the evening was the hostess Paris who was great.Special Features:
- Valentine's DaySageDined on 2/14/2014We eat at Vino's occasionally because the food is great. We love Rachael. She is outgoing, has a great personality and is such a joy to talk to. It seems like the manager is not really equipped or ready for large crowds on days like Valentine, Easter, etc. The manager was interrupting the hostess all the time and she was doing such a great job of getting her customers in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was excellent andOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014The food was excellent and seemed to be freshly made, making it unique from other restaurants. We appreciate that we were told ahead of time there would be a wait because my husbands meal took extra time. Our server was very pleasant.Special Features:
- Great service!FrankDined on 2/14/2014Hats off to all the staff at Vino's Restaurant, they were very attentive and did a great job making our Valentine's Dinner special. They even had a rose for the ladies!Special Features:
- great specialOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/7/2014The Osso Bucco special was excellent! It would be great if this becomes regularly available. It would be my favorite on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food. Service?OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/31/2014We sat for 15 minutes before seeing our waitperson! Don't know where she was and never got a good answer either. Once we were able to order, the food came quickly and was delicious. Stuffed pork shells with Italian sausage was a big hit and the fettuccine alfredo was the best I've had in quite awhile.Special Features:
- A Perfect Holiday OutingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/29/2013My Family was visiting me from New Jersey for the holidays and Vino's was the topping on the occasion. My family has not stop talking about how good the food was and how they felt as if they were at a very expensive restaurant without the cost. And, for once they forgot about the "Casino". Thank you Vino's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the peopledaveDined on 12/29/2013we are taken good care of when we come there,the veal parm is the largest ihave seen in las vegas. THANKS.//////////////Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointmentdisappointedDined on 11/16/2013I haven't visited in a few years and was surprised to see Vino's go downhill. We were a party of three. We ordered the calamari which took awhile to arrive. We waited for an Hour for our entrees to arrive. I ordered the Lobster fra diavolo and it was so covered in Sauce and the portion of linguini was so huge that I was searching for the lobster and shrimp, which I must say was very little fish for the Price. My friend had the veal parmesan said it was ok, she had better. My other friend had the risotto with Lobster, that was excellent. .
- Consistently Good Italian FoodTomFDined on 11/15/2013This is a gem that my wife and I enjoy on a regular basis. Friendly and quiet with top quality food prepared by talented chefs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/27/2013We were very pleased with the overall service. Our waiter was very attentive and really helped us understand how our coupons worked. He took us right up to our limit and seemed to go the extra mile to see we had a very enjoyable dinner. The restuarant was very pleasant and we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The people working there wereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/26/2013The people working there were friendly, and gave us great service. We took friends with us that had never been there before and they were very impressed and happy with the entire experience. They said they would come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It could've been so much better!jackeyDined on 10/20/2013I appreciate every opportunity given to me to go to Vino's. The food was great as usual, however, I was not pleased with the waitress who served us. We weren't greeted with a smile and watched her as she playfully visited with other guests before returning to take our order. She was asked a question about additional pricing and rolled her eyes upon going to respond to that request. I watched her as she package other guests leftovers for them but she brought boxes for us and left only to go check on the guest tables around us. This did not make for an enjoyable atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Dinner ExperienceJerryBobDined on 10/15/2013Very comfortable relaxing atmosphere with excellent food at very reasonable prices. The Veal Parm was superb and the Shrimp and Lobster Fra Diablo excellent. Service was excellent and the prices very affordable. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves and appreciates good Italian cooking and looking for a casual experience, good service and offers a good variety of choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big Bang for the Bucktdn921Dined on 9/21/2013Great food and service but make reservations ahead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My reviewgeologist123Dined on 9/6/2013We enjoyed our dining experience. Good service. Good food. Good wine. Good conversation spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and FriendlyRuthieDined on 8/17/2013We totally enjoyed our dinner and our waiter was wonderful.....I would have appreciated being able to have a few more Gluten Free choices ....even by having the gluten free pasta, there was just one choice that I could eat......The atmosphere was fun and friendly and we will definitely be back and refer it to my friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serversmilesDined on 8/10/2013our server was awesome...very helpful and very customer service oriented...will definitely come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vino'sPeterDined on 8/5/2013Wide selection of dishes on menu and food is well prepared. Very good wine list. Excellent value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummyyummyDined on 8/2/2013The food was excellent as usual. The service was pretty good however I did run out of iced tea. For me running out of my beverage is killer. We had a two for one entree coupon which made the evening better for us. But we go to Vino's on a regular basis without coupons.Special Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2013The food was very good, but I found no value I had the shrimp parm five shrimps a little pasta no salad for $20 . We had a coupon otherwise no way can seniors afford thatSpecial Features: