201 East 31st Street
New York, NY 10016Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.vino313.com/
- Phone: 2127258466
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 7 Days: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Vassallo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us to start planning with our executive chef.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Michael 9175920025
- Entertainment: Live music and dj
A word from Vino 313
Cozy neighborhood wine bar featuring over 200 different wines, full liquor bar and seasonal food menu. Great music, friendly staff and amazing food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vino 313 reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (4)fit for foodies (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great Pizza!JazzersueDined on 6/8/2014Nice little restaurant with big, bold tasting food. We all had the pizzas, which were rectangular shaped and could be one- or two- person portion-size, depending on the person and hunger level! The balsamic chicken pizza was absolutely yummy. I also had the goat cheese salad. Again, very tasty. The menu offerings were limited, and if you are looking for big plates of food, you may want to dine elsewhere. This seems more tapas style dining. And our server was friendly and efficient, but the only one serving the whole restaurant. So consequently, we had to wait a little for our food. All and all, a nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Intimate Wine BarPhillyPhoodieVIPDined on 5/28/2014Very nice sidewalk cafe-type wne bar. Good range of selections by the glass. Limited but attentive menu. The "chicken under a brick" is delicious. Menu is slanted to small plates. Friendly and unpretentious service. Nice quiet and romantic atmosphere (if you're with the right person.)Special Features:
- Delicieus foodSannerdamDined on 5/12/2014Food was lovely. Not expensive and great ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 25 reviews are from the Vino 313 reviews archive.
- loved itwinelover91Dined on 4/30/2014took a girl on a date there, loved the romantic scene, had great wine, amazing service, overall I loved my experience there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wine and food!ragazzaNYCDined on 4/26/2014Live in the neighborhood, tried this place for the first time and it was great. Their wine selection is fantastic. Food was great also. We had a pizzetta and a cheese plate. Both were delicious. They serve the cheese with crostinis and honey. Service was quick and friendly. Overall great experience, can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Good, But...NYDinerDined on 4/13/2014My friend and I wanted to be able to enjoy a glass of wine outdoors, and Vino 313 fit the bill. The seating was nice, but several dishes on the menu were unavailable the day we went, so it was a little challenging to find items for dinner. The food that we did order was pretty good, though. The wine list was decent. I would go back to Vino 313 because it's near my apartment and is a decent wine bar, although there are wine bars with better food (in terms of quality AND selection).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The mussels we small and toughOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/1/2013The mussels we small and tough and the sauce was bland.
- Great place!CLW2Dined on 8/28/2013I really enjoyed my time here! My father has a restricted diet which was a little tricky for ordering dinner, but it was really great to sit out side and have a nice glass of wine! I'd go back to get drinks with friends!Special Features:
- good food/mediocre serviceUEfamilyVIPDined on 8/6/2013we had a great meal, the asparagus appetizer was delicious and the pizza great. Burger was average. Would go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConfusionUptownGirlDined on 7/24/2013We started with one server and ended with another and the bartender also helped us when I had to get up to get our own drinks because our original server disappeared and never told us a new server was taking over. We had to ask for everything. The food was half good, half bad. The steak was undercooked (asked for medium and got rare). The calamari was also a bit undercooked and bland. Service and food were subpar and extremely disappointing.Special Features:
- I came here because I hadOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/29/2013I came here because I had a Gilt City voucher. The food was just ok, but the wine was very good. I would recommend this place if you are looking for a neighborhood spot to have a glass of wine, but not if your looking to have dinner. I will not be returning.
- The food was not great tonight.MagooVIPDined on 4/25/2013The food was not great tonight. The food was lacking taste. Very disappointed.
- Solid wine selection and theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/19/2012Solid wine selection and the environment is warm! Serve staff is super friendly and does not rush you. Drawback: it is noisy if crowded.
- After a reservation confusion,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/1/2012After a reservation confusion, we were seated and had a lovely time. Timing seemed to be an issue for the night, but did not take away from the drinks and food.Special Features:
- I enjoyed the food but wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2012I enjoyed the food but was unhappy with how long it took to get the food. We waited about an hour for the food to come out. Other than that, everything was great, not too loud, waitress was pleasant and always asking if we needed anything else.Special Features:
- Not the best experience IPoorDined on 11/15/2012Not the best experience I have ever had here. They were out of a bunch of the food items and the service was very slow. However, I do come to this restaurant on a regular basis and I would say Thursday night's experience was not the norm.
- I made a reservation for aOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/8/2012I made a reservation for a large group. The manager called me right away to plan a pre fix menu. Food was great. We cleaned our plates. I recommend for dinner for two or a large group.Special Features:
- Favorite FindOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2012Love this restaurant/bar. Purposely stay at a hotel around the corner each visit to be closer to this place.Special Features:
- Food always excellent. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/4/2012Food always excellent. Service slow. Great wine list.Special Features:
- We were unsure of how muchphishermanVIPDined on 6/12/2012We were unsure of how much time one on us would have to spend at a meeting so the other two went here to wait. Nice wines, nice small plates (cheeses were excellent) and the perfect place to hang out for a hour or two, watch the game. If I lived nearby I would be here a lot!Special Features:
- Food was pretty good but itOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/19/2012Food was pretty good but it took forever to come. Service was veryyyy slow.Special Features:
- It comes as no surprise thatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/17/2012It comes as no surprise that yet another Italian restaurant in New York city received good reviews but was just awful. Who writes these reviews? Don't Americans understand that Gnocchi and Pasta should actually taste good and not fall apart after having been overcooked?
- Wonderful Atmosphere and FoodEatdrinkandbemerryDined on 5/17/2012My husband I ate at Vino 313 on Friday. They accommodated our last minute request to dine outside (sidewalk cafe). We waited at the bar and the bartender was so nice. A very quaint neighborhood restaurant. The food was excellent. I ordered the skirt steak salad and it was wonderful. The service was excellent and we enjoyed our night out. The atmosphere was very comfortable, not so stuffy that we couldn't relax and enjoy ourselves.Special Features:
- Great Food in a Small SpacePoorDined on 4/13/2012We had a blast here! The food was AMAZING! However, there were just two of us for dinner. The space is very small and I do not think this would be a good place for large groups.Special Features:
- Good food, wine a bit overAvidfoodieVIPDined on 4/1/2012Good food, wine a bit over priced, but would definitely go back when the weather is nicer.Special Features:
- I went here for my birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2012I went here for my birthday and had a great time! We ordered a bottle of champagne and when they saw on my ID it was my birthday they congratulated me. In addition, they brought me a complimentary dessert with a candle in it at the end of the meal. Very pleased, would definitely come back!Special Features:
- Great for date night!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Wonderful wine bar/restaurant in Murray Hill. The monk fish was fantastic and the ambiance for Valentine's day was adorable.Special Features:
- Not for children...NYCNainVIPDined on 1/6/2012This was our second visit and might be the last. The food was good and our server was outstanding, however, there was a group of young children in the restaurant, seemingly unsupervised, walking in and out and between the tables. This ruined our experience. It is a wine bar and not a "kiddy" restaurant.Special Features: