105 E. Main St.
Woodstock, GA 30188Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.vingenzos.com/
- Phone: 7709249133
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Michael Bologna
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Your Event.
Our Cuisine & Skill.
The Perfect Combination.
Creative quality, flexible service, for events of any size: Vingenzo"s premier catering and event planning. With full-service capabilities Vingenzo's is committed to your catering needs while satisfying the taste buds of the invite list. Every aspect of our events are fully customizable, whatever the size or taste. Choose from our extensive menu or work with our award-winning executive chef on the menu; use our deliver-and-setup service or tap into our event staffing – whatever you could possibly want or dream about.
A word from Vingenzo's
The feeling at Vingenzo"s is both casual and elegant. Classic Neopolitan cuisine, hand-crafted cheeses, pastas, pizza, wines and more! Dine with friends in our dining room or shop in our fresh-made market for foods to finish at home. Join us today!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vingenzo's reviews from OpenTable diners
- Food was Excellent as wasbobdoc721Dined on 9/7/2013Food was Excellent as was the Service. The noise level was quite high to the point where we had difficulty having a conversation across the table. If you can find a way to get the noise level down I would think this would be one of our favorite places. Probably good for lunch when noise may be less relevant etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Crispy Balsamic Pork Belly,DenaliDudeVIPDined on 8/31/2013The Crispy Balsamic Pork Belly, Baby Zucchini & Sunburst Squash, Fig Butter, Rigatoni Pasta was a cullinary master piece. If you have not tried Vingenzos, what are you waiting for. You cannot get this quality of food anywhere else in north Georgia. My wife and son are still talking about this experience 3 days later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, terrible noise levelOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/30/2013Love this place but don't go often because of the extreme noise level. And they keep cranking up the bad music to compensate so everyone just talks louder. My husband and I were there this past Friday night at 8:00 and seriously could not have a conversation. I would definitely not be able to go with friends if we wanted to actually talk. Surely they can make changes to correct this. I know the concrete floor and high metal ceiling makes for this problem but I know there are sound-softening solutions out there. They should investigate. Love the food and service but won't be back for a while.Special Features:
- Wouldn't Go AgainWoodstockEaterDined on 8/30/2013The food tasted good, the portions were just way too small for the price. The restaurant was also very noisy. It was difficult to carry a conversation over all the noise.
- Service was excellent, hadOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/23/2013Service was excellent, had dinner at the bar, Rachel is great and makes the experience memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant for any occasiondavidDined on 8/22/2013Vingenzo's is a great place to dine. Food is wonderful. Hats off to Chef Michael. Service is terrific. So glad we discovered Vingenzo's on our 25th anniversary. We just went there to celebrate our 26th. We've brought many a friend as well as family (Italian) over the past year, and everyone has raved about the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2013Great food- especially the in house made mozarella, sausage, pasta and gelato (Pistachio and Chocolate Hazelnut are the best).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moms Night OutMercyDined on 8/17/2013The food was fantastic! It took a little long to come out but when it did we realized it was worth the wait. Will dine here again in a heartbeat!!Special Features:
- Food and service are alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/16/2013Food and service are always great, weekly specials offer a great variety. They still struggle with honering reservation times.
- Escape to Vingenzo'strickenchickenDined on 8/16/2013I have never been to Italy, but I imagine that dining there would be a lot like this. Simple, fresh ingredients, lots of wine, lots of conversation. Go here and linger and keep drinking and talking--enjoy the vibe! Park at the other end of Woodstock so you can take a nice long walk through the great little town of Woodstock to and from the restaurant (You can park right at their door--but then you'd miss a nice walk!).Special Features:
- Great as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/10/2013We came. We saw. We ordered old menu standby's that we love (sugo and broccoli rabe egg-white pastas). We conquered.Special Features:
- Not my favoritebnf29Dined on 8/9/2013Maybe just me being too American but I was disappointed in the lack of meat dishes and only one pasta dish had something other than red sauce. Pizza was pretty good. Homemade sausage was excellent. The service and friendliness of the staff was exceptional. It just missed for me and my wife...just didnt love the menu or the selection.Special Features:
- FantasticoOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/9/2013The food is great and the staff very friendly . Better to have a reservation on the weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2013Best Italian food in the Atlanta area . A suburban gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1 of Best Italian Restaurants inATLOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2013Vingenzo's has exceptional service and some of the best pasta in the Atlanta area along with tasty meats, cheeses and wood-fire pizzas. The chef and chef assistant are wonderful, and they create very good specials on the weekends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodfoodaholicDined on 8/3/2013The food at Vingenzo's was wonderful. Service was excellent as well. I would recommend getting reservations for fri or sat night as they are VERY busy. This place is noisy so prepare for that or it might be a surprise. Not the best date place as you really have to yell to be heard over the noise. Overall a very great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where to make reservationspdflowersVIPDined on 8/2/2013Where to make reservations for Friday night was decided as soon as we received Thursday night's email describing the upcoming weekend specials. We shared the pizza with eggs and it was so very good. Next the Spaghetti Bolognese with Bechamel sauce; no sharing with that (although I did have enough left for a to-go box); it was perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Lot of Italy in Woodstock !Mlt1VIPDined on 7/29/2013One of the most amazing Italian restaurants in the Atlanta area. The fresh mozzarella is just like being in Italy. It is certainly worth the drive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another outstanding mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/27/2013As always, another outstanding meal and time. Thanks for taking time and making everyone feel like your family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodMortDined on 7/27/2013Almost all food homemade. Excellent. Went on Saturday night at five crowed by six thirty. Best italian food I have had outside of Brooklyn NY great. Will go again.Special Features:
- absolute favoritegoodVIPDined on 7/23/2013i have NEVER been disappointed. The food is excellent, the atmosphere is energetic, and the pricing is just right!Special Features:
- So glad we found Vingenzo's!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/20/2013We were so happy we gave Vingenzo's a try for the first time last year and have returned several times since then. It's one of the few excellent restaurants close to our home. The food is absolutely delicious and very fresh, and the reasonably priced wine list and inexpensive premium cocktails can't be beat. Service is always very friendly but we do always find it slow once drink orders have been placed. We also have never been seated on time despite having reservations (waiting as long as 45 minutes past, but generally about 20 minutes). However, we always go here for a leisurely dinner and don't mind having a drink at the bar, so it isn't a deal-breaker. Overall an excellent restaurant that will remain in our regular rotation.Special Features:
- Still one of the best in the burbsOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/18/2013The home made cheeses are outstanding and the pastas are wonderfully fresh. It's always great to talk to John about wine and try one of his hidden treats.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsSampansVIPDined on 7/15/2013Chef Mike has his staff finely tuned and keeps a sharp eye on the quality and consistency of his food. The made-on-the-premises pastas, sausages and cheeses are simply outstanding. What most diners fail to recognize, however, is the ability to order some "to go". We always get an order of pasta, sausage and sauce to eat at home later in the week. They are also growing their wine list which is looking impressive by the visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We never have a bad thing to say!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/13/2013As usual we were treated to an amazing meal by our favorite server. Everyone remembered us there which was nice :) The special was a lobster stuffed with cognac crab...I don't like crab or lobster but one taste from my husband and I was hooked!! Truly spectacular dish!! Loved everything...can't wait for our next meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok but nothing to recommendGAFoodieDined on 7/13/2013The restaurant was just OK. The pasta dishes ordered were fairly tasteless and advertising as gluten free they should not run out of GF pizza dough early on a Sat evening. The service was good but the food lacked any reason for us to return. Even though most ingredients are made on site they were not put together in any way to reflect this effort.
- Love this restaurant!ChuckDined on 7/8/2013Enjoyed an intimate dinner celebrating my wife's birthday. Very relaxed atmosphere and just the right amount of attention from the staff. The food is exceptional! Just about everything made in-house. The mozzarella, the sausage, and the pasta. If you have the slightest appreciation for good food, Vingenzo's is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent...as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/6/2013What a gem in Woodstock! This restaurant never fails to deliver. Their homemade mozzarella sampler is a must, forget about calorie counting. Our waiter was quite energetic, and lots of fun. The food was amazing, I had the swordfish special which rocked! Pasta dishes are also very good, all pasta is made fresh in house. It is small, and it was crowded, so it was very noisy. We were there with 2 other couples, so it was often hard to hear each other. But who needs to talk when you have such great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodSusieelfmomDined on 7/6/2013Fantastic food as always. Server was friendly,knowledgeable, but absent most of the time. Drinks were slow to come, and when they did, my husbands wine was missing.Special Features:
- Fell in love with Vingenzo'smissharleyDined on 7/6/2013Great food and service. Cheese tray, wine and pasta dishes were exceptional. The restaurant was very crowded so the service was a bit slow, but we will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent PizzeCollieDined on 7/5/2013Really enjoy the authentic italian Pizze....brought our friend in the past from Italy and he said it was very nice Pizze and he's pretty snobby on Italian cuisine outside of Italy. So we go every once in a while to enjoy our taste of Italy.Special Features:
- Nice find in downtown woodstockRobinVIPDined on 7/1/2013Downtown Woodstock has really revamped itself and along with that comes some yummy restaurants! Vingenzos is one of them. Great pastas! If u are looking for a good steak or meat, this is not the place to go, but if you are in the mood for some yummy fresh pasta with great sauces and such great choice!Special Features:
- It's all about the mozzarellaSnowyVIPDined on 6/28/2013Go to enjoy a variety of mozzarellas - You will be greatly surprised! Pasta dishes were also very good - atmosphere trendy and comfortable. We will return and it is not around the corner!Special Features:
- Always a great mealCantonFoodieDined on 6/28/2013Vingenzo's would do well in Midtown or Buckhead, but I'm glad they chose to be in downtown Woodstock. This is easily our favorite restaurant OTP because the food is ALWAYS delicious. This is not your typical Italian restaurant. The mozzarellas and pastas are made fresh, and the pizzas taste just like those that I had in Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualMgsrcsDined on 6/28/2013We have been dining here since it opened. The food is always very good and the service good. It gets a little loud at dinner so we tried it for lunch Froday afternoon. We arrived at noon and only one other table was taken. It was nice to have access to their dinner menu in the peaceful atmosphere of a leisurely lunch. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great pizza, not great noise levelOscarHDined on 6/22/2013Our reservations were for 5:30 pm on a Saturday. By 6 pm, the restaurant was getting loud and shortly after, the noise level was terrible. It seems the table placement has to do with how noisy things are. We were at the back of the restaurant and that seemed far worse than the front. We noticed the difference as we left. Food was very good and the special pizza of the evening was excellent. The pizza portions are generous with high quality ingredients. They were short staffed on Saturday. The good thing was our server let us know about this, so we were not as antsy as we might have been. Hey, things like that happen and they did the best they could with what they had to work with. As long as it is not a repeated situation.Special Features:
- Vingenzo's was a delight.YummDined on 6/17/2013Vingenzo's was a delight. The food could not have been any better. All food made fresh and made in house. Our waiter James chose our meal and everything was spot on. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- A Hidden Gem in WoodstockOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/15/2013Vingenzo's is by far one of the best Italian restaurants in the Metro-Atlanta area. It is nestled just over the tracks on E-Main in vibrant downtown Woodstock. Service is just as outstanding as the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Trip to Italy Without a PassportOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/13/2013I felt at home on my first visit. An amazing staff excited about their menu and eager to inform you about choices. The owner's stories about his fathers receipes added to the charm and the speciality of the appetizers, main courses, desserts and espresso. I live 600 miles away but I'm already looking forward to my next visit.Special Features:
- great servicedineoftenVIPDined on 6/8/2013They had run out of one of their specials so my husband ordered something else. The chef had a few ravioli of the special left and brought it to my husband to sample. Very considerate and great service. The owner Gary was very friendly. overall great. Just make more pistachio gelato so you don't run out. Will be backSpecial Features: