Vineyard Terrace Restaurant at CedarCreek Estate Winery
5445 Lakeshore Road
Kelowna, BC V1W 4S5Neighborhood:
CanadianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Vineyard Terrace Restaurant at CedarCreek Estate Winery
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cedarcreek.bc.ca/
- Phone: 7787381027x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Out Door Restaurant * Closed when raining*
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Canadian, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Tucker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Farm to Table, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Can accommodate parties of min 20 to maximum 30 guests for private dinners booked in advance with set menus. Can also accommodate stand up cocktail for up to 150ppl.
- Private Party Contact: Heather Courtney 7787381022x
- Special Events: http://www.cedarcreek.bc.ca/events
A word from Vineyard Terrace Restaurant at CedarCreek Estate Winery
Our fully outdoor Vineyard Terrace is the perfect setting to enjoy wine, food and a wonderful vista. The open-air restaurant wraps around the CedarCreek Wineshop with every seat affording a breathtaking view of vineyard and lake. Following our 'Farm to Table' philosophy, our Executive chef, Jeremy Tucker will showcase, local, seasonal ingredients at their freshest.Continued
Open Monday - Sunday 11am - 4pm
Outdoor Restaurant * Closed when raining.
Open Monday - Sunday 11am - 4pm
Outdoor Restaurant * Closed when raining.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Vineyard Terrace Restaurant at CedarCreek Estate Winery - Best Restaurants in Kelowna ›
Vineyard Terrace Restaurant at CedarCreek Estate Winery reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (54)great for lunch (47)great for outdoor dining (46)special occasion (30)notable wine list (28)fit for foodies (27)romantic (24)great for brunch (12)neighborhood gem (10)good for groups (6)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- We will returnLSSSDined on 9/14/2014My husband and myself had a fabulous Sunday mid afternoon Lunch/Dinner. It was a great place for our anniversary celebration. I had the Pork, great flavours and the veggies were excellent. Lots of food. My husband had the Tuna, such a treat. Great selection of wines. Distance is not far out of Kelowna and easy to find. If you get lost do not give up !! Well worth the drive.Special Features:
- Amazing!PennyBDined on 9/9/2014I didn't wanted it to end! Probably the best lunch date I've been on in many years. Perfectly timed, perfect weather, incredible fresh and inventive food, great service, a quick greeting with the chef......we will be back. Cedar creek, thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Viognier2014Dined on 9/1/2014My party and I had a reservation and upon arriving, we learned there was a wine tour about to commence. We were told it was going to be 45 mins long. It went over an hour. I was impressed with them moving it to whatever time we were ready. That's one advantage of going to a small and intimate place. They were very lax and not strict about times and all. Great Platinum Membership benefits. Sign up cos it's free! Picturesque view. It was gorgeous that day and we were lucky cos it was raining the day before. I just wish they had stone-baked pizza on their menu. :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing wine, food, serviceValleyDinerDined on 8/30/2014A neighborhood and Okanagan gem, the scenery is amazing and the wine is hands down of the best in the valley. Our service (Courtney) was friendly, approachable as well as very knowledgeable about the food and the wine, she made the afternoon even a little more fun. We shared so we could try a little more of the menu; our food was superb, corn chowder, salad, charcuterie, chicken main. Seasoned to perfection, local fresh ingredients, what more can you ask for for a Saturday lunch overlooking the stunning valley. Chef Tucker has really raised the bar and we will be back with friends and family as often as possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, exceptional service!MickeyDined on 8/29/2014Lunch at Cedar Creek Winery made my 1st visit to Kelowna a truly memorable one!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and viewBlue223Dined on 8/24/2014Would go back for sure. Love the wine selection the food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RetiredDined on 8/18/2014Great ambience and fantastic views of the vineyards and Lake Okanagan. Good food and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful spot for lunch.CARCHVIPDined on 8/17/2014We were surprised that a charcuterie board only came with mustard pea shoots some strange kind of parsnip or celery root and 3 or 4 types of thinly sliced meats. We had to pay $6-7 for an ounce of cheese. No olives, no pickles, no cheeses. Take a look at the charcuterie board that Gray Monk offers as well as Mission Hill. If you had similar offerings on yours, it would be outstanding!Special Features:
- The perfect spot!WineloverDined on 8/16/2014We have been to Cedar Creek many times and as usual they make a meal out very special. The food, the service and ambiance always live up to our expectations. We will certainly be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarreddiscerningDined on 8/14/2014My expectations were large, a vineyard terrace restaurant with an advertized chef. We had just been seated when we began to experience a light rain shower - there is no roof. We had to ask to have one of the umbrellas positioned over our table. The great setting and ambience were marred by the busy parking lot. Half way through the meal a large semi truck backed up the driveway - backup signal, air brakes, diesel smell, blocking half the view. The food was well presented and creative for the most part, but the cheese plate looked like leftovers from a previous diner, toasted remnants of the bread served with the appies with a few crumbs of cheese. Later, as we enjoyed the better view from the pavilion, I thought about what if...Special Features:
- For a quick great lunch with wine.YouanmeDined on 8/12/2014It was my first time to eat at the cedar creek terrasse. The food was very good, the wine pairing as well. The scenic view great with the sun as a gift. I recommend this winery for great moment.Special Features:
- Not Worth the $$$$$BBAFDined on 8/11/2014The food was excellent, but outrageously priced. E.g.: I had a beet & watermelon "salad" that consisted of ~4 small chunks of yellow watermelon--combined they would have made up 1 small, wedge-shaped slice of watermelon at most--& ~5 thin beet slices--totalling about 1/2 a golf-ball sized beet. Worse was that a delivery semi-trailer backed up to the building, beeping loudly, for several minutes, and parked right beside the deck where we were eating--so the top of the truck was about level with the floor of the deck. It idled there for 20 minutes, surrounding us with unpleasant noise and exhaust fumes. This is unacceptable during a $60 pp lunch. The driver should have been asked to turn off the vehicle. Disappointing!Special Features:
- Excellent food, view, and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Service - Our server was funny, friendly and very welcoming. Scene - Gorgeous view. Food - We had the seared tuna, trout, farmers vegetables, kale salad and chocolate mousse for dessert. They were all fresh and tasty with unique flavors. For the price that you pay, it's very reasonable and worth it!Special Features:
- Loved itCRfromCADined on 8/6/2014Awesome food, and we have been to some pretty impressive restaurants over the years. Service was excellent without being overbearing.Special Features:
- Romantic lunchMicgingerDined on 8/3/2014We were very pleased with our dishes at lunch but the service started to dwindle near the end. We had to order our coffee and the bill from another server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Winery GemBondroadfoodieDined on 8/1/2014We enjoyed our lunch at CedarCreek Estate Winery. All our dishes were well prepared and presented. My only comment, they were a bit on the small side. Ever table has a great view, we should have asked however to have the umbrella raised as it did get quite warm. We appreciated the wait staff for being pleasant and efficient, we were however in close proximity to the kitchen so it got a little hectic, to the point of distracting. Overall, a grreat location to experience fine cuisine and wine in the Okanagan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent winery diningPennyBDined on 7/28/2014I enjoyed a relaxed terrace lunch at Cedar Creek with two out-of-town friends. Outstanding, inventive menu, using only the best local produce. Unlike a previous reviewer, I found that the prices were more than reasonable. Every dish was under $20 which is not the case at other wineries. A lovely kale and cherry salad ($12), followed by a fresh, lively tuna and tabbouleh main course ($19). Washed down with a few glasses of rose.....and I was in heaven. I left feeling completely satisfied. Will most definitely be going back before the summer is out to see what else the chef comes up with.Special Features:
- Great food ad service.DukeDined on 7/20/2014Scenic view of Okanagen Lake. Food and service great.Special Features:
- Not badVinnyDined on 7/19/2014The restaurant is a bit tight in space. We sit right next to the first corner table coming out from the wine tasting room to the right. The table was positioned in an angle and when server came out from the kitchen it was a bit of potential "collision path" between the server and, my wife. And against the wall, there were empty chairs...so that was tight. Our server was great, great smile, friendly attitude. We like her. Food is not bad, just a bit to the salty side. The special, Halibut, the price was a bit on the high side, probably due to the fact the price was not mentioned by our waitress. Our friend ordered that and we did not. The wine tasting area is way too crowded. There are others with better tasting area.Special Features:
- Lunch on the terrace thursdayHolein1Dined on 7/17/2014The food was beautifully presented and delicious. However I think the restaurant is for females only as a male could not survive on the very small portionsSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceLovinKelownaDined on 7/14/2014It was our first visit to the Vineyard Terrance Restaurant. I like how staff recognized that. We had a lovely table with a beautiful view. The food was great and our server was very knowledgeable. We would definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bhoppDined on 7/13/2014We went for wine tasting and lunch. The person helping with the wine tasting was very informative. We bought 3 bottles of wine. We then had lunch and it was good but I feel I expected more. We found the menu did not offer what we were looking for. What we did order was very good though especially the side of fresh vegetables. Just thought would be more to choose from.Special Features:
- Fantastic location & delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/11/2014The food was very, very good, and the views from the balcony can't be beat. Definitely a place we'd go back to.Special Features:
- Beautiful view. Disappointing menu.FoodsenseDined on 7/11/2014Stunning view. Menu is limited to small salads without option of protein or heavy hot dinner selections. Cheesecake dessert was size of a postage stamp and was more like a gelatinous mousse. Recommend going for a snack to take in the view - glass of wine and some cheeses.Special Features:
- Lovely Birthday LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014I took my daughter, at her request, to lunch on her birthday. We had a lovely table by the view. The waitress was so sweet. We had time to view the menu. We asked questions about the lunch and she was so helpful to pinpoint what we would enjoy. The wine was perfect. She was helpful in letting us sample, so as to find the perfect match for our preferrences with the meal. Overall my daughter and I will be sure to recommend the restaurant and we will be back. We wanted to try the soup and we will next time. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable experienceJulioDined on 6/30/2014Enjoyed the peaceful ambiance and the food was excellent!Special Features:
- Great mealMmmmfoodDined on 6/28/2014This was a great meal with attentive service. The food is always so well prepared. I only wish Cedar Creek also did dinner so I could eat there in the evening too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Vineyard Terrace Restaurant at CedarCreek Estate Winery reviews archive.
- Lovely sunny lunchPennyBDined on 6/17/2014Dined at Cedar Creek a few days ago for lunch. What a perfect sunny spot with a quiet, peaceful atmosphere. The views were lovely and the gardens are pretty. Our server was friendly, professional and attentive without being intrusive. The food was outstanding! New chef this season who has some seriously talent. A concise, focused menu, carefully paired with Cedar Creek's wines. I enjoyed the Albacore tuna and tabbouleh salad. Also, a beautifully presented Charcuterie board with local goat cheese. If you're looking for a relaxed lunch in the sun with fresh, well priced meals, look no further.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.