206 North Broadway
Santa Ana, CA 92780Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.vineyardroz.com/
- Phone: 7145589300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm, Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Californian
- Executive Chef: Chef Memo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering services available.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining available.
- Private Party Contact: Trez Ibrahim 7142357991
- Entertainment: Entertainment available on various nights. Call or check www.facebook.com/vineyardroz for current schedule.
A word from Vineyard Roz
At Vineyard Roz we cherish the tasteful blend of wine, beauty, and healthy, delicious food to give you an experience that washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. Stop by ‘the Roz’ and get refreshed. Vineyard Rōz is a premier wine lounge and restaurant offering California Coastal Cuisine and a premier wine collection from around the world. The mission of Vineyard Rōz is to create a beautiful sanctuary where people from all walks of life can gather to enjoy a glass of wine, exceptional food, great ambience, light entertainment and meet new & existing friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vineyard Roz reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (5)notable wine list (4)special occasion (3)romantic (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- FantasticBendyDined on 8/23/2014We celebrated my best friend's birthday this past weekend. We were a group of 9. The server was very attentive and gracious. They even gave the birthday girl a generous complimentary red velvet mango/coconut slice of cake. She was also given a rose, too. It was a sweet gesture. The food looked beautiful and it tasted great. I'd love to see a bigger a selection of wine, but the Tempranillo wine I had was divine. Overall our experience was fantastic. The ambiance was intimate and slightly romantic. We will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Refreshingly New in Santa AnaTyMoyerDined on 8/23/2014Newly opened on Broadway in Santa Ana with pleasant layoff and more to be added. Interesting menu. Food and wine quite good although perhaps on the pricey side. Service about right and the owner/hostess is charming and attentive.Special Features:
- Going to be a hitOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/23/2014This is a great new neighborhood restaurant. I encourage everyone in the area to check it out and support their efforts. It's a wonderful place to dineSpecial Features:
- What a findLisaVIPDined on 7/29/2014In the reinvigorated 4th/Main/Broadway area of Santa Ana. The owner waited on us himself. Not too crowded yet and the brunch looks like a great way to spend a Sunday morning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Vineyard Roz reviews archive.