Vines Wine Bar
19501 E. Main Street
Parker, CO 80138Neighborhood:
Wine BarPrice: $30 and under
Vines Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vineswinebar.com/
- Phone: 3037368463
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Brett Mosher
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private space perfect for rehearsal dinners, receptions, group meetings, and more.
- Private Party Contact: Teresa Engel 3037368463
- Entertainment: Live music on Monday nights from 7:00pm - 9:00pm, featuring Donnie and The Blackhats.
A word from Vines Wine Bar
Gather with friends or just get away!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vines Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (14)neighborhood gem (11)romantic (6)special occasion (6)fit for foodies (5)good for groups (5)great for outdoor dining (5)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Delicious!fundinerDined on 10/4/2014This was not my first time to Vines but it was my first time eating more than a shared appetizer. The restaurant is wonderful and was a perfect go to before attending the PACE Center within walking distance. My only complaint is the price. I feel the prices are a bit high for what you get. I would put Vines on a favorites list except for the price point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over cooked and Under servedmark69Dined on 9/26/2014I took my wife out for dinner at Vines, after hearing so much positive chatter. Our experience was very poor. We both ordered filet mignons, medium rare. After a prolonged wait, our steaks were delivered, medium well. Neither the peppercorn nor the blue cheese sauces had any flavor. Our server (David-I think (the hostess did not know his name - Salt & Pepper hair)) NEVER stopped back by to see how the steak were. The next time we saw our server was when he brought the check. The manager or owner stopped by the tables near us but never stopped at our table.
- What a great findOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014We really loved everything about our dinner except the time it took to get service, for some reason there was only one server/waitor and it took forever for him to get our order. Once we did get service though his recommendations were spot on, the food was EXCELLENT and we really had a good time. Would definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014This my favorite place in Parker and a great resturant overall.Special Features:
- Great Thursday Happy HourLoincoDined on 8/20/2014Enjoyed happy hour for tasting wines, which are 1/2 price after 4:00 on Thursday. Very good appetizers. Dinner is expensive and not great. Server was helpful with wine selections. Probably not a place we will go to often, just once in a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly, but bad serviceCraigDined on 7/26/2014We received our Salads and immediately received our main meal. She took back so they would not get cold but the salmon was completly dried out by the time it was brought back. We also were so close to the table behind us the chairs were bumping into each other. We used to go to here for the ambiance, it has lost all that. We will not be back, there are many better options.
- friendly laidback placeWinterdaughterVIPDined on 7/20/2014first time here and met another couple and ordered crabbrie fondue-a little runny but tasted well. The wines were great and half price at happy hour-my friend enjoyed her salmon and I had very nice spicy shrimp. The men enjoyed their steaks. A very nice evening on a rainy day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Meal Well ServedGreatMealDined on 6/27/2014atwo of our party had steaks that were assessed as excellent, and I had the pork chop and caesar calad that were also excellent. Very good meal well served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Vines Wine Bar reviews archive.
- Its fine, not stellartheBergiesVIPDined on 6/21/2014If you want to sit outside on Main St. and have some great wine and people watch ...this is your place. If you want an outstanding meal with your wine and people watching, NOT your place. Their wine list is long, but fine dining is not in their wheelhouse. Its not bad, just overpriced because they seem to get away with it at a "wine bar." As with most everything, the devil is in the details (requested medium-rare beef & it was served well, bland bread pudding drenched in sugary caramel, baked brie served in a bowl so you cant serve it up properly without butchering the whole dish ...each on their own, not a big deal, but add them all up....) :/
- Going downhillDiningindenverVIPDined on 6/15/2014I have eaten here a few times and each time, the food and service have gotten progressively worse. Of our 3 meals in our most recent trip, two came out without the sauce and other elements listed in their menu descriptions. We had to ask 3 times and then walk to the bar ourselves to get requested condiments and service was generally poor. I might give it one more chance down the road.