Vines Wine Bar
19501 E. Main Street
Parker, CO 80138Neighborhood:
Highlands Ranch / Lone Tree / Parker
Wine BarPrice: $30 and under
Vines Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vineswinebar.com/
- Phone: 3037368463
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Brett Mosher
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private space perfect for rehearsal dinners, receptions, group meetings, and more.
- Private Party Contact: Teresa Engel 3037368463
- Entertainment: Live music on Monday nights from 7:00pm - 9:00pm, featuring Donnie and The Blackhats.
A word from Vines Wine Bar
Gather with friends or just get away!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vines Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (9)neighborhood gem (5)great for outdoor dining (4)romantic (4)special occasion (4)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (3)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great Thursday Happy HourOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/20/2014Enjoyed happy hour for tasting wines, which are 1/2 price after 4:00 on Thursday. Very good appetizers. Dinner is expensive and not great. Server was helpful with wine selections. Probably not a place we will go to often, just once in a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly, but bad serviceCraigDined on 7/26/2014We received our Salads and immediately received our main meal. She took back so they would not get cold but the salmon was completly dried out by the time it was brought back. We also were so close to the table behind us the chairs were bumping into each other. We used to go to here for the ambiance, it has lost all that. We will not be back, there are many better options.
- friendly laidback placeWinterdaughterVIPDined on 7/20/2014first time here and met another couple and ordered crabbrie fondue-a little runny but tasted well. The wines were great and half price at happy hour-my friend enjoyed her salmon and I had very nice spicy shrimp. The men enjoyed their steaks. A very nice evening on a rainy day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Meal Well ServedGreatMealDined on 6/27/2014atwo of our party had steaks that were assessed as excellent, and I had the pork chop and caesar calad that were also excellent. Very good meal well served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its fine, not stellartheBergiesVIPDined on 6/21/2014If you want to sit outside on Main St. and have some great wine and people watch ...this is your place. If you want an outstanding meal with your wine and people watching, NOT your place. Their wine list is long, but fine dining is not in their wheelhouse. Its not bad, just overpriced because they seem to get away with it at a "wine bar." As with most everything, the devil is in the details (requested medium-rare beef & it was served well, bland bread pudding drenched in sugary caramel, baked brie served in a bowl so you cant serve it up properly without butchering the whole dish ...each on their own, not a big deal, but add them all up....) :/
- Going downhillDiningindenverVIPDined on 6/15/2014I have eaten here a few times and each time, the food and service have gotten progressively worse. Of our 3 meals in our most recent trip, two came out without the sauce and other elements listed in their menu descriptions. We had to ask 3 times and then walk to the bar ourselves to get requested condiments and service was generally poor. I might give it one more chance down the road.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Vines Wine Bar reviews archive.