VINeleven at the Napa Valley Marriott
3425 Solano Avenue
Napa, CA 94558Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
VINeleven at the Napa Valley Marriott
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://napavalleymarriott.com/dining
- Phone: 7072538600
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: M-Sa 6:30am - 11:00am
Brunch: Su 6:30am-1:00pm
Lunch: M-Su 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Su-Th 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Dinner: F-Sa: 5:00pm - Late
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Brian Whitmer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Picture yourself enjoying a glass of wine and a gourmet picnic lunch in a picturesque vineyard setting. Let us help you plan your wine country picnic experience. VINeleven To Go offers everything from gourmet sandwiches and salads to cheese plates and platters.
A word from VINeleven at the Napa Valley Marriott
VINeleven, The Napa Valley Marriott's new signature destination restaurant and bar featuring an impressive wine tower offers locals and hotel guests a comfortably elegant ambiance with modular indoor/outdoor seating, picturesque views and a no-rules menu. Guests are able to dine, sip wine or simply relax on the outdoor patio that features roaring outdoor firepits, tables and chairs and comfortable couches throughout the day and into the evening. Executive Chef Brian Whitmer serves American cuisine that celebrates culinary traditions from around the world and incorporates locally and sustainably grown produce.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
VINeleven at the Napa Valley Marriott reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (2)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)neighborhood gem (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great find!HeatherCam1954Dined on 8/8/2014The food is different, delicious and a great find in a quiet neighborhood in Napa, away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. Loved the lamb tacos and lamb meatballs, something you don't find most anywhere else. The fries and onion rings were pretty good too! Enjoyed our dinner so much, we went back for breakfast the next morning!Special Features:
- Lettuce cups were great -ribs :-(WineCountryGirlVIPDined on 5/26/2014We loved the lettuce cups - they are one of our favorites but the ribs that used to be another favorite had changed and we were disappointed. The garbanzo bean fries are also delicious.Special Features:
- Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Surpassed my expectations. Am a local and made reservations at last moment.. Food and service was great. Felt special and grandson loved it!! Will go again next year!!!!Special Features:
- The following 39 reviews are from the VINeleven at the Napa Valley Marriott reviews archive.
- Mixed bagOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/3/2014The food was delicious. However, our dozen oysters were actually only eleven. We called this to the attention of a server and eventually, after our main course was served, two additional oysters were delivered to us--we were four at the table. My husband's steak was only half the thickness of my son's although they both ordered the exact same thing. It should have been a rib eye and my son's was, but my husband's wa not. The manager was dismissive and not at all helpful, until my daughter-in-law, a hotel and reataurant professional, spoke with him away from the table. I must add, however, that our wait staff were very attentive and helpful. We feel this restaurant suffers from not a high priority on customer satisfaction.
- Jury Still OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/30/2014Four of us where there for Sunday Brunch. Not much of a selection. The Bloody Mary was lacking something; It did not wow me. The room was pretty empty and I can see why. On the up side, It's a beautiful place and has a lot of potential. I would go back to try a regular lunch menu sometime.
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014Enjoyed breakfast and dinner. Location on the lobby put us in a place where we could listen to the jazz band.Special Features:
- fabulous treatwinetasterDined on 2/15/2014after wine tasting with the husband valentines weekend, we were able to check in to our hotel & know we had a wonderful dinner waiting for us downstairs. the food was delicious, the service was impeccable and the atmosphere was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SlowSuperHAWKVIPDined on 2/8/2014The only complaint to an otherwise good meal was that the lunch took over 2 hours for three people.....for LUNCH!!!! We even had to ask to get our meal and the resturant hardly had anyone in it. We were not impressed with the service.
- VINelevenFumeVIPDined on 1/15/2014Love the lighted menus! Several appealing menu selections & the food was very good! Service was good, attentive. Cannot wait to come back & dine outside this summer!!Special Features:
- Thanksgiving 2013OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/28/2013Had a wonderful traditional Thanksgibing turkey dinner. This was a return holiday lunch after experiencing fabulous food, service, and hospitality last Christmas. Very nice that they offer a special holiday menu AND also allow orders from their regular memu. Plan to go again for Christmas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bar and accessible diningkitkatDined on 10/1/2013Located right in the front lobby of hotel. Good vibes and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would definitely visit againCareyLDined on 2/15/2013We made reservations at VINeleven because we were staying at the hotel and attending an event there that evening, and it just seemed it would be more convenient. Although we had concerns about "hotel dining" those were completely laid to rest once seated. The food is impressive. All prepared in-house and many ingredients are grown in the hotel's garden! Even better, the prices were very reasonable. Food quality was top notch. I had the roasted beet and cara-cara orange salad and the pork chop. AMAZING! Fabulous blending of flavors and beautiful presentation. Can't remember what hubby had, but we would DEFINITELY eat there again for dinner or lunch.Special Features:
- VINeleven MarriottFumeVIPDined on 2/6/2013Small menu but many great and unique choices. Hard to decide because there was several menu items we wanted to try. Everything we ordered tasted great. Highly recommend the Chorizo Burger and the Tator Tots. Great cocktails. Our server was very friendly and attentive. Will be a great place to dine pool side this summer and try what we did not this visit!Special Features:
- We had a wonderful meal hereWineCountryGirlVIPDined on 1/4/2013We had a wonderful meal here this afternoon. The ribs were fabulous and the bbq sauce is especially good. The Five Dot Ranch cheeseburger was delicious and the chickpea fries are very yummy. Our server was very attentive and all the staff was friendly and helpful. And to top off our afternoon, I left my cellphone at the table when we left and the manager actually RAN out to the parking lot and caught us just as we were getting into our car. That is really exceptional service in my eyes!
- sophisticated denny's...justjudyDined on 12/25/2012terrible service. also had to wait a long time for someone to know i was there before being greeted and seated, and was given a less than desirable table when a more desirable table was available. the wait staff didn't seem to know who was responsible for which table, causing confusion for myself and other diners. my food was served differently than listed on the menu, and when brought to their attention, it took n inordinate amount of time to correct. menu taken after ordering an appetizer and no main course was offered when i said i was still deciding. instead, dessert was offered, and it too was poor and served differently than listed. definitely not worth a visit.
- Christmas Dinner in the Napa ValleyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012We traveled from out of the area to meet family in Napa and had a wonderful Christmas Day dinner at VINeleven. The entire staff was very welcoming, and in fact the chef made a special large salad that was not even on the menu to accomodate the dietary needs of one of our guests. It was so nice and enjoyable to spend the afternoon relaxing in the well decorated restaurant and lounge area. We were not rushed and easily able to hear the conversations at our table without lots of excess restaurant sounds interferring. We enjoyed a nice glass of wine, the wonderful meals, and had great service. I would definitely recommend VINeleven for any holiday gathering.Special Features:
- We had Thanksgiving DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012We had Thanksgiving Dinner for 6 there and we were welcomed with open arms and the service was outstanding, very, VERY friendly. We were not rushed, very relaxed setting, a couple of the boys asked for "seconds" on the turkey, dressing and gravy and their request was happily received and delivered. We were delighted with the whole experience. Plus I didn't have to clean the kitchen! We were treated like family. We really were. The food, the service was great. It really was. Lots of fun. Thank you!!!Special Features:
- Ended up here our first nightOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/12/2012Ended up here our first night in Napa while staying at the Marriott. We almostget expected toreduction be disappointed but its much better than most hotel bars/restaurants. As others have noted, the one detractor from the ambiance is that there's no real separation from the hotel lobby. But the wine list was good and so was the food, with a few creative items on the menu. I don't know that id insist someone go out of there way to eat here, but its a solid choice if you're staying at the hotel.Special Features:
- Great food - not enough servers?WineCountryGirlVIPDined on 10/12/2012This has been a favorite restaurant for us as we live nearby and the food is consistently very good and the service is usually very good as well. We had a late breakfast this morning and the restaurant was pretty busy. Our server was very pleasant but appeared to be spread pretty thin. Other than getting our coffee right away, the rest of the service was very slow. One member of our party ordered a cocktail and had to go the bar and pick it up himself after a pretty long wait. The food took longer than normal to arrive although the food was excellent and hot so perhaps the kitchen was backed up. The bill took awhile to arrive after our meal and the payment took too long to be picked up. I think Vineleven needs more staff.
- Adequate, but in NapaValleyCindiKHVIPDined on 9/26/2012Adequate, but in NapaValley this is not a contender for foodies. Best feature is convenience if you are staying at the Marriott and don't have independent ground transportation.Special Features:
- What a gemOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/22/2012My husband and I had a wonderful meal. The staff at VINeleven were friendly and the service was outstanding. The manager, Joe, greeted us upon our arrival and sat us at a nice table. He recommended the sliders. I took his recommendation. The sliders were so delicious and filling. I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch. My husband ordered the King Salmon. It was cooked to perfection. We will highly recommend VINeleven to all of our friends and family. Thank you for the excellent service.Special Features:
- I will Definitely be backOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2012I had one of the most memorable lunch dates ever. My lady friend was greatly impressed, and I was rewarded with her beautiful smile. Thanks Javier!Special Features:
- Family birthday dinner onOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/1/2012Family birthday dinner on a Saturday evening turned out a hit! Our waitstaff was so friendly and helpful. The entrees were innovative and delicious, as was the wine. The restaurant/bar is open to the lobby area but there are nice booths at the far side that looked cozy.Special Features:
- The food was good. The lettuceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012The food was good. The lettuce wraps were fantastic. Justin offered excellent service. However, very noisy. Too open of a concept for me.Special Features:
- My friends and I were in andOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 8/30/2012My friends and I were in and out in an hour for lunch. Highly recommend this restaurant. GREAT food and GREAT service!Special Features:
- Top ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2012Excellent service and perfect portion sizing from the Chef. Just a short walk from home. We'll be back.Special Features:
- We had a group of 8 gals celebratinNapaResidentVIPDined on 8/12/2012We had a group of 8 gals celebrating August birthdays. Everyone found something on the menu they loved. The food was great. The service very attentive.Special Features:
- We have wonderful experiencesWineCountryGirlVIPDined on 7/15/2012We have wonderful experiences here in the past but this time we had 7 people plus a baby and it took an extremely long time for us to get our food. Our server was very nice but seemed to be spread pretty thin. The food received mixed reviews from our group. Some people loved the food especially the ribs, the lettuce wraps and the chickpea fries. But our hamburger eaters felt the meat was a little overcooked for "medium". And one person had the chicken salad and said it was pretty light on the chicken. We do normally love this restaurant and will definitely be back.
- SlowOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/14/2012Both times I dined here I had to ask several times for them to note that I had a reservation thru open table. I still did not get credit for one visit. Service was very slow, even though they were not busy.Special Features:
- Great service!brooksie211VIPDined on 6/22/2012I had a lovely rib-eye. Everything we had was outstanding.Special Features:
- Food was excellent! SmallOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/18/2012Food was excellent! Small menu but great choices with wide price range.Special Features:
- The waitress was overwhelmednelliereeseVIPDined on 5/27/2012The waitress was overwhelmed with only 6 customers. She had no idea what was on the menu and we waited for an hour only to get cold food. Everyonee se sitting at the bar had the same issue. The manager was discouting everyone's meal left and right.
- DissappointedmaggieDined on 5/25/2012Odd set up, feel like your in the lobby, food ok, just in Napa Valley so many other better choices
- VinEleven, NapaSarahLDined on 5/13/2012Food was excellent. 3rd time here and never disappointed. Took family this time for Mother's Day. Wait-staff was excellent. Only negative was a 20 minute wait when we had reservations, but turned out fine.Special Features:
- This place has some of theOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/4/2012This place has some of the best food in the valley. Don't let the hotel restaurant thing fool you. The space is beautiful, hip and vibrant. You can also sit outside by a fire pit. The menu highlights are, well, everything. I have a soft spot for the sliders, and the Asian Chicken Cups are divine. I actually crave VINeleven. Also, you can talk with Chef Brian about doing a tasting menu. He's not just a Kansas City BBQ chef, he does it all, and it's all delicious. He'll put together a meal for your party based on what's growing in their garden (yes, THEIR garden, you can go look at it). He'll take aversions into account, and prepare a spectacular dinner on par with the "celebrity" chef tasting menus. Actually, exceeding, in my opinion. Do it!Special Features:
- Our first visit but it won'tOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/8/2012Our first visit but it won't be our last. Food and service were excellent! We came for lunch and will be back for breakfast, brunch and/or dinner. Restaurant is a beautifully designed, open, informal space in the Napa Valley Marriott. Varied menu uses locally produced ingredients and fresh vegetables from executive chef Brian Whitmer's garden. Lots of gracious, personal attention here!Special Features:
- Have only been to the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012Have only been to the restaurant for Brunch. The menu selection was great. Our service was attentive, helpful and friendly(and we were 10 people)! We will definitely go backSpecial Features:
- I had the dungeness crab risottoAgavegalDined on 3/16/2012I had the dungeness crab risotto and my husband had pork chop with cherry and apricot compote and they were both excellent.Special Features:
- Not crowded yet service wasnapabobDined on 2/17/2012Not crowded yet service was slow and salads took 30 minutes to arrive after a voiced complaint to get them there at that delayed time.Special Features:
- Very convenient location inOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/17/2012Very convenient location in Napa off highway 29 at Trancas. Recently renovated hotel has great indoor/outdoor seating. Eclectic comfort food, reasonably priced and great service.Special Features: