Vineland Estates Winery Restaurant
3620 Moyer Rd
Vineland, ON L0R 2C0Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Vineland Estates Winery Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.vineland.com/
- Phone: (905) 562-7088 ext. 33
- Hours of Operation:
May thru December:
Lunch: 11:30am- 3:00pm
Dinner: starting at 5:00pm (reservations recommended)
January thru April:
Wednesday thru Saturday:
Lunch: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner: 5:00pm to 8:30pm
Sunday Lunch only from 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Closed Sunday Dinner, Monday and Tuesday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental
- Executive Chef: Justin Downes
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Bring your guests to Vineland Estates Winery and enjoy the unique atmosphere and renowned hospitality of "Niagara's premiere Wine and Culinary Experience". The Carriage House is available for private functions including corporate events, dinners and luncheons, family celebrations and small weddings. With seating for a maximum of 56 guests, it is the perfect venue for any private, elegant celebration. Guests experience 4-diamond customized menus, created by our talented team of Chefs and complemented by national and international Award Winning wines. Allow us to "wine and dine" you like no-where else in our gorgeously appointed historic stone Carriage House.
- Private Party Contact: Diane Teeuwsen (905) 562-7088 x15
A word from Vineland Estates Winery Restaurant
Imagine dining and enjoying the stunning view of our vineyards and lake Ontario in the distance. Headed by Executive Chef Justin Downes, our talented team of Chef's create Niagara cuisine utilizing the freshest local seasonal ingredients. Toronto Life Magazine, Gourmet Magazine, Zagat Dining Review, DiRoNa and Food Network Canada have all recognized our 4-Diamond Restaurant as the quintessential wine country dining experience. For a unique experience, ask us about arriving by helicopter or extending your wine country experience by staying in our private Bed & Breakfast Cottage and the Estate Guest House. Groups welcome!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Vineland Estates Winery Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Niagara ›
Vineland Estates Winery Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
117 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (105)special occasion (88)romantic (78)fit for foodies (76)great for outdoor dining (55)great for lunch (55)notable wine list (55)good for groups (23)neighborhood gem (15)great for brunch (11)kid-friendly (7)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- SherriMDined on 11/22/2014Delightful servers, very friendly and accomodating! Food was wonderful, and we were in no way rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special occasion lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014As always, our lunch had great food and excellent service with a spectacular view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Three Course lunch is a hit!DropStopNOTLDined on 11/7/2014We had a great time at lunch on Thursday. The food was fabulous, local and seasonal. It tasted even better than it looked! Wine pairing was superlative. We went next door and bought a case! :-) The service was friendly, attentive and right on point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- View was spectacularWinetourGroupDined on 11/2/2014Fetucinne was bland as was the lamb. Presentation was nice. good choice of vegitables with the lamb. Trout was good. Not sure why we needed two servers as the one waiter did most of the work while the waitress just took our order and money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect eveningKbecksDined on 11/1/2014We recentlty dined at Vineland Estates with our daughter and her boyfriend and had a thoroughly enjoyable experience. We all selected the chef's menu, with the classic wine pairings, which was kindly tweaked to accommodate our daughters gluten allergy. The staff were extremely accommodating, and the few changes needed for her were taken care of and beautifully presented. Love, love, love this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once again !!LoveItSimpleButGoodDined on 11/1/2014DElightful lunch - FrGreat Lunch! Thank you.iendly and attentive service but not hovering. Delicious wines (good advice on pairings! ... ) I had the Chef's Choice - it was very good and the wine pairings were surprisingly well matched. Yoummy desserts ... we'll be back soon. (It's an hour drive, but worth it!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food and serviceZac15Dined on 10/27/2014Vineland estates is located on an Incredible property with beautiful old architecture, truly breathtaking. The meal it's self was beyond our expectations and we had very tentative servers. I will definitely be attending again for figure special occasionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a place for foodies.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014People who enjoy food and wine will enjoy this restaurant. The 'a la carte' menu is limited to a few items; the real draw to this restaurant is the wine pairing menu... and the view of the vineyards, of course!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love vineland estates!WineloversDined on 10/25/2014This is such a beautiful restaurant with amazing dishes and service. Hands down my favorite place to have lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Wine and Amazing FoodBelluzVIPDined on 10/25/2014Excellent food and wine paring. Beautiful view of the winery. Great location for special events.Special Features:
- lovely restaurant but....lolaDined on 10/25/2014was lovely vineyard and beautiful view - the dining room was nicely decorated. Table was unstable but seats comfortable, we had a hornet buzzing around us the entire time and ended up killing it ourselves. the service started out well but then got really slow - we were the first people seated but others received their food faster than us. Some of the group loved their food - others were not satisfied. the wine was lovely - it should be if they make it themselves. Little overpriced for the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply Delicious!!BogotanaDined on 10/20/2014Last Monday was my second time in Vineland and it was better than the first last summer, and the first was amazing! I love the way the food is presented, perfect time, no long wait; the local red wine was smooth and sweet. The scenic view is beautiful and match perfectly with the environment within the restaurant. Actually I can said Vineland is one of my favorite places!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceDAT1974Dined on 10/18/2014Took my husband there for his 40th birthday. Great food, with excellent service and the wine pairing was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Poor service and menu from what used to be a high end spot. We took friends as a wedding gift and wanted it to be special. It was not.
- Cybercat47Dined on 10/18/2014Did not find the food as tasty as it has been in the past.Special Features:
- Great food, great wine...Luv2WineAndDineDined on 10/12/2014As usual, the staff was friendly and service was excellent. The food was beyond our expectations. It's always really good, but this time, they really over did themselves. Kudos to them for a job well done!Special Features:
- One of the finest restauranttnt4dinningDined on 10/12/2014Contined outstanding food, food preparation and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!NomisDined on 10/11/2014amazing taste, presentation, variety and service. Don't miss it.Special Features:
- food was somwhat disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/6/2014I've dined at Vineland many times, entertained clients and friends there. This last time however, I felt the food had declined somewhat. the beef served for lunch was a striploin, sliced, it was tough to be honest, there were many slices but couldn't eat them. The choice of a main, seemed standard and not the usually inventive fair I was used to. wine and service were flawless, and we enjoyed ourselvesSpecial Features:
- Vineland Estates is always amazingWineloversDined on 10/4/2014We love celebrating all of our special occasions at Vineland Estates winery. This time we were celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary. Great atmosphere, great service, great food, and of course great wine! Yet again, another great 5 course dinner topped off with icewine martinis! Cant wait to go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!HMWdeSDined on 9/28/2014We had trouble getting there as all the accesses from NOTL were blocked/detoured & consequently we arrived 10 min. past our 3pm/their last reservation time & we feared we'd be turned away. But the maitre couldn't have been kinder, told us we were there now, showed us to our table & said just relax & enjoy. And we did. The views were breathtaking, the ambiance calm & welcoming, the service impeccable & the food beyond delicious & at no time did we feel rushed. It was the perfect end to my husband's Birthday weekend in NOTL before taking our sons to Pearson airport to return to NYC.Special Features:
- Great view and foodwan34Dined on 9/27/2014Great menu and wine pairings. Beautiful view of vineyard.Special Features:
- DavePDined on 9/27/2014This was the second time we enjoyed dining at Vineland. Food was supurb as were the wine parings. The view was wonderful. A special way to pass a leisurely time enjoying some excellent food (the chef's special 5 course meal is highly recommended) at a leisurely pace.Special Features:
- Simply superbOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014It has been some years since we went to Vineland, but this trip was just as good if not better than our last visit. The food was exceptional, the service timely and friendly, and, being a fan of their Elevation Riesling, the 2008 was a real treat. Sitting on the patio with its wonderful vista and the sun setting was a perfect evening. I wouldn't hesitate to go back or recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine Tour Gem2ontripDined on 9/27/2014Head on over for a little wine tasting and plan to stay for dinner on the patio. Lovely scenery.Great Food. A must Stop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Excellent service, terrific place for a special occasion. I would definitely recommend. Beautiful setting. Wine tour very knowledgeable and interesting.Special Features:
- Beautiful DayWoodstockresident123Dined on 9/25/2014We visited on September 25th for lunch. We were overwhelmed with the view and food. Our server was outstanding and answered all questions we had including about the cannons at random shooting off. We had a visitor from our Texas facility and she was blown away with the lunch and the wine store. Thank you for your wonderful hopsitality.Special Features:
- The Right ChoicediningallyearlongDined on 9/23/2014Stunning views from all seats in the restaurant and the patio, elegant table settings, friendly attentive staff are a backdrop for the imaginative and delicious menu. Plating is modern, portions are perfect, cooked to perfection, taste is exactly perfect. Deserts are fun and creative. The property is beautiful with old stone buildings housing the winery and the gift store that has a variety of items from clay pottery to spices and all things wine related. The wine we choose was crisp and light matching perfectly with the dinner. A wonderful spot for lunch or dinner. My Number One pick of the year.Special Features:
- Wonderful!TorontoDinersDined on 9/18/2014We always enjoy our meal here. They do a great job in choosing a wine to pair with each plate. Friendly service. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Good Food, Good Wine, Good ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014The experience I had at the restaurant was good, but the big elephant in the room problem was the washroom issue. I believe that it should have been renovated and been better kept in terms of its appearance and cleanliness.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedTaraDined on 9/13/2014I was not very excited by the menu but decided to go as we were told the views were spectacular and they were! We had the tasting menu which is not published online and we had a very nice food experience. the dishes were of high quality, presentation was what you would expect in a gastronomic place. beautiful setting in the vineyards. Would go back in a heartbeat!Special Features:
- ExquisitesentellosDined on 9/13/2014The chef is simply a genius. The food was amazing. The service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moira McQueenmandmDined on 9/9/2014Food was good -tasting menu was not very exciting - service was good but notable that after we paid there were no goodbyes as we left, although servers were around. We tipped, etc., so that wasn't it. Courtesy goes a long way in our book!Special Features:
- could not be betterodfromstouffvilleDined on 9/7/2014right place for good dinner with friends and loves onesSpecial Features:
- Perfect pairings - delicious food!LoveItSimpleButGoodDined on 9/3/201490 minute drive but worth it!...94 year old mother came along and was pleased to be helped with her walker and other needs in a kind but unobtrusive way. The staff is welcoming, knowledgeable and attentive, but know when to leave us alone to enjoy our meal and our own company. We were seated in a shady spot with a fabulous view of acres of grapes with Lake Ontario and Toronto in the distance. Our lunches included fresh trout and pork tenderloin beautifully and may I say tastefully presented! ... starters included a yummy corn soup and at the end, we indulged ourselves with chocolate, maple and other delights.(I feel like I am gushing...you really should try it for yourself! ) oh...and the suggested wine pairings were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vineland on a summer eveningDianeDined on 8/31/2014The outdoor patio is set amongst the vineyard and is truly a beautiful setting. the food is world class.Special Features:
- A wonderful patioNatalieDined on 8/30/2014has a lovely shop with a tasting bar, fabulous restaurant and gorgeous setting.Special Features:
- Exceptional patioAnthonyDined on 8/30/2014This patio offers a view that I think is unmatched in Ontario. From the patio in late summer, rows of vineyards fill the panorama as far as the eye can see. The food is thoughtful and the service helpful. I think about this place often over the winter months.Special Features:
- Not to be missedAragornDined on 8/30/2014We took friends for a special occasion and their reaction to this restaurant was "it is in the same league as any place in Nappa or Bordeaux". An amazing experience altogether.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must visit to impress yr guestsEE22Dined on 8/29/2014You won't be disappointed in the overall experience. It can be romantic, family friendly & great for party gathering. Very enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.