Vine Yard East
315 Waterman Ave.
East Providence, RI 02914Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Vine Yard East
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://vineyardeastri.com/
- Phone: 4014327000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Call ahead for any of your catering needs. Pick up or we will come to you!
- Special Events: Now booking events of 10 − 120 ppl. Specializing in Birthdays, Anniversaries, Bridal/Baby Showers, Barevments and much more!
A word from Vine Yard East
Vine Yard East is a restaurant for the locals. A menu with selections for everyone from simple Appetizers to some of RI best Steaks & Seafoods! . We offer amazing dining options at accommodating prices. Wide variety of wines, both local and world renowned. EP"s first wine club offering discounted wines by the glass and bottle, served in your very own engraved glass. Gift Cards, Loyalty programs and a ton of reasons to keep coming back. We're really excited to be part of the local community and become your favorite place to dine!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vine Yard East reviews from OpenTable diners
- Awsome FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2012This was the first time eating here. When we pulled in the parking on a Sat. night the parking lot was almost empty my husband running his own resturant had doubts. We are so glad that we went in the food was some of the best food we have had in a long time. The chowder was amazing. We had a party of six and there was not one complaint everything was delicious. Even the cheese mac on the kids menu was homemade and outstanding. The prices were a bit high but with the portion sizes and amazing flavor it was well worth the price. The service was also excellent it is rare you get good food and service all at one place. Will be coming back again.
- Don't know why we waited soOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2012Don't know why we waited so long to check this restaurant out. Everything was awesome from the music playing to the food. Highly recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- The food was good on Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012The food was good on Mother's Day, but the service was extremely slow. Our food took over 30 min to arrive after ordering. The restaurant was far from packed.
- Always enjoy dining @ VineYardOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2012Always enjoy dining @ VineYard East. The calamari is the best around and all of our meals were well presented and delicious!! Prices are reasonable and the staff is very pleasant and attentive.Special Features: