Vincitori Fine Italian Cuisine
14 N Cass Ave
Westmont, IL 60559Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Vincitori Fine Italian Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.vincitori.com/
- Phone: 6306639467
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9::00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Robert Airdo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full line of Catering available 7 days a week for any event. Delivery, Servers, Bartenders Offered.
- Private Party Facilities: Private room available up to 55 people. If you are entertaining a larger party, main restaurant is also available.
- Private Party Contact: Bob 6306639467
- Entertainment: We Offer Live Entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7:00 pm
A word from Vincitori Fine Italian Cuisine
Vincitori, family owned since 1998, everything is made in-house from appetizers, pizza, entrees to desserts by chef / owner. Fresh Seafood, Homemade Pastas, Steaks, Chops and Veal. Gluten Free Entrees Available. Special Request Are Mostly Honored. If we have what you want we will make it. Live Entertainment every Friday/Saturday 7-10. Please, visit our website for more details/entertainment schedule. www.vincitori.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vincitori Fine Italian Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (42)fit for foodies (26)special occasion (21)romantic (20)good for groups (18)notable wine list (6)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (4)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great food and serviceGaryVIPDined on 10/10/2014Our server, Paco was great. We've been here numerous times and haven't had a bad meal yet. Stay afterward to hear so of the classic from Ross. He was great too!Special Features:
- Cusine COnfusionlisaleeVIPDined on 10/8/2014Ordered the grilled calamari and it came on a bed of fried spinach greens. I would think that if the customer wanted fried food they would have ordered the fried calamari. Also our pizza came blackened so it was not visually appetizing, however it did taste fine.Special Features:
- Great Italian Food and Service!!!!!PES742Dined on 10/8/2014This is not our first time at Vincitori, but as always, the food was fabulous, and the service great. Will, our Server, was extremely attentive and personable. He made a great suggestion for our appetizer, the Grilled Calamari, and it was to die for. We had the house Merlot and it was very smooth. it It was our 41st wedding anniversary, and the staff was very congratulatory, and surprised us with a slice of their wonderful Tiramasu for dessert. And an evening there is not complete without a cup of their superb coffee. We will be back soon. Kudos to All!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it when James is performingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/3/2014Food is great, service is amazing love the performance by James Libera.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Came here for my mom's suprise 60th birthday party. Everything about it was perfect! The server was polite and patient with our group of 12. The food was amazing and the wine list was notable. For a fairly big group, it was very accommodating. Reservations highly recommended ahead of time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VincitoriotisDined on 9/25/2014a fine variety of Italian food at fair prices- always excellent daily specials and weekday deals on both food and drink- I also understand that the entertainment in the bar is very good, but we're usually out of there before it begins.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hoping to ReturnJayjoDined on 9/21/2014We can't wait to return to sample all the mouthwatering items on the menu that we didn't try during our last visit. Loved the squash ravioli with brown butter sauce. Veal piccata was also a hit. Pasta portions are large enough to share. Great wine and cocktails. Friendly and attentive service. A real gem in downtown Westmont worth the effort to reach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vincitori'sLynnDined on 9/20/2014We were seated in a timely manner but waited for a bit before our server came. He said he was very sorry and the service was fantastic after that. It was a bit noisy but the food was great and we will return for another dinner! DebbieSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodButchDined on 9/16/2014Everyone I have taken there raved about the food. Service is excellent and the waiters very knowable about the menuSpecial Features:
- Great little placeYumYumDined on 9/12/2014The food was very good and moderatly priced. We enjoyed the live music. It is a great little place.Special Features:
- Luv2EatDined on 9/11/2014Have dined at location several times. Never disappointing. Met another couple and they enjoyed as well, enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellantJohanlorDined on 9/10/2014I always have great food and great service. Love coming here for any occassion. Also recently held mu daughters rehearsal dinner here .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable diningWallyRestAdvisor1Dined on 9/6/2014Enjoyed a recent Saturday evening dining at Vincitori for the first time. Must be a popular place as the restaurant was quite busy by 7pm. Hosts and servers were friendly and attentive. Menu selection is very good. My chicken marsala entrée was tasty. Overall, fair prices for the value received.Special Features:
- Mom5fiveVIPDined on 8/26/2014I had not been to Vincitori's for awhile. The food is delicious!! We will come back sooner.Special Features:
- Good food, good spirits!dlbdramaDined on 8/14/2014The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- good local ItalianMJinDupageDined on 8/13/2014Have never had a bad meal at Vincitori. Shrimp Vincitori is my favorite, but all the dishes are fantastic. Pizza looked really good, too.Special Features:
- Terrific!afaceinthecrowdDined on 8/9/2014The service is excellent and the food is delicious each time we go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at a good priceSuburbanDadDined on 8/1/2014Vincitori's is a local favorite for us. They have a nice varied menu, good daily specials and a decent reasonably priced wine list. The ambiance is pleasant; lively without being overly noisy, and the weekend entertainment is great for 1950ish and 1960ish songs. We just returned from a 10 day vacation in Italy before going there and it felt just like we were still in Italy. A very nice meal for a reasonable price. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineVIPDined on 7/25/2014Had a date at Vincitori and the food was great. I had a great pasta dish. Definitely would return with no hesitation.
- I wouldn't go back.summerloveDined on 7/24/2014The place was setup nicely and in a classy neighborhood but that's about it. The food was not worth the high price tag and the service was downright terrible.
- Warm and welcomingDianneDined on 7/23/2014As always, the food and service were excellent. John, our waiter, was knowledgeable and we know we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kitkat19Dined on 7/15/2014The food here is great, been here three times now thanks to groupon! Horrible service this time around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food with great ambiancesusieVIPDined on 7/15/2014We really love the fabulous food at Vincitori's! The fresh tilapia is served over spinach, olives and artichoke. The clams and linguini are delicious with red sauce! They are the best ever! Service is great and attentive! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A repeat visitDuckhunterDined on 7/3/2014I keep getting emails from Vincitori, and I am glad for then because they serve as a reminder to go back and enjoy another fine Italian meal in Westmont. My wife and I had a table at the window so we could watch the folks outside ogle the vintage autos on display. Every Thursday night in the summer, vintage and muscle cars line the main street of Westmont, making it difficult to get to the restaurant. But the food and service make it worthwhile. There are specials every night, but the menu items are also very good. I have never had less than an excellent meat at Vinicitori. A true neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/1/2014Outstanding food as always! Great service. Intimate and warm ambiance. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Sunday eveningflanakDined on 6/29/2014We enjoyed a terrific meal with great service in a peaceful atmosphere. Couldn't have been better.Special Features:
- Underwhelming24LocalFareDined on 6/27/2014We live along the Metra and made a point to try out restaurants along the line this summer (to avoid driving). When we saw a Groupon, we had our first stop. We think the ambiance is nice, and the staff is energetic and attentive, but the food is underwhelming. The bread was tough, overcooked or stale. And we expect Italian cuisine to be so flavorful that we savor every bite, but the flavor was either unbalanced or missing. My husband had the blackened duck with a sweet ravioli-the flavors were there but lacked balance for the price of $30. As a vegetarian, I had the eggplant (recommended), but the pasta was the star rather than the eggplant. And the tiramisu was covered in whip cream, which hid the beauty of the dessert.Special Features:
- The following 80 reviews are from the Vincitori Fine Italian Cuisine reviews archive.
- Loud patronsGaryVIPDined on 6/20/2014It's not Vincitori's fault, but unfortunately we sat next to 2 very loud women which put a damper on our meal.Special Features:
- Best Marinara Sauce-Look No FurtherLinda1117Dined on 6/20/2014Unless you have an Italian grandmother to please, look no further for great sauces. The simplest sauces like a basic marinara, are often too salty, to sweet, or have a sour note. This one is great ... really nicely balanced. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner. Just the right background ... The sounds of good conversations, Friday night singer at just the right decibel level, and great spumoni as a topper. Couples and families will feel welcome, yet you could bring a small business party here as well. We will be back!Special Features:
- Rick in PhoenixOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/14/2014We went here on the recommendation of a friend in Phoenix. The food was awesome and the service was even better. Bob and his staff are outstanding and good people as well!Special Features:
- Great Restaurant!Lorski11Dined on 6/14/2014We started going to Vincitori on a Groupon and we continue to go back for the wonderful food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mr6IronDined on 6/11/2014Our server, Paco, was fantastic with helping us with choices. We started with a frozen daiquiri and a long island ice tea - both excellent. Appetizers included the stuffed banana peppers, pasta fagioli and french onion soup. Main course was the beef roll and portabello pasta. Pistachio gelato was a great way to top off our experience. The food was outstanding and the service was great. We will be back to try other items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local restaurantRedSamDined on 6/6/2014We used a Restaurants.com coupon and noticed several other diners using them. Food was good but can't say it was outstanding. Maybe I didn't read the menu closely enough, but my meal had a lot of cheese, which I don't usually eat, which I didn't expect. Our waiter was very attentive.
- RONALDDined on 5/31/2014IT IS ALWAYS A TREAT GOING TO VINCITORI. WE HAVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR MANY YEARS. EVEN WHEN HE FIRST OPENED UP IN A SMALLER PLACE NEARBY IT WAS ALWAYS A TREAT. CHEF BOB IS GREAT HOST. HE ALWAYS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE FAMILY. WE WILL BE BACK THERE VERY SOON. WE LOVE HAVING PACO FOR OUR WAITER. HE ALWAYS ADDS THE PLEASURE ON BEING THERE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealJackieBVIPDined on 5/31/2014Vincitori's is a great place to celebrate any occasion. The service, food and atmosphere are wonderful.Special Features:
- Too loud...too cheap.JackieFiveStarVIPDined on 5/23/2014Music was too loud, so all tables yelling. Wine pour was minimal.... drinks were weak. Food was OK, but obvious the bar is on the cheap. Glass of wine had a small amount and mixed drink very weak.
- Great SpecialsjcusackjrDined on 5/21/2014The specials were excellent, my wife had the lobster and linguine and it was fabulous. I had the Papa Vinc special with shrimp, chicken and veal and it was very good as well. We also tried the Shrimp Vincitori and sausage stuffed banana peppers and both were outstanding. Had no room for dessert so we have to go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014We did have one small issue. There were seven in our party and six of us were able to take home leftovers. We had appetizers and my daughter also had a salad. When it came time for the entrée, my daughter, who ordered a stuffed meatball and a pasta side, was no longer really hungry and asked that her food be boxed. When we came home and distributed the food, sob, sob, the meatball and pasta were missing. I do not want you to think I am being cheap/picky because everything was wonderful (and we must have enjoyed everything because the bill was $344.29) but that's what happened. Otherwise, perfect dinner and wonderful waitperson. Sincerely, Ida RaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun atmosphereSuzanneVIPDined on 5/9/2014We found Vincitori had great food and service as well as an energetic atmosphere. A singer that sang great oldies as well as songs that fit in great with an Italian flavor. We had a fun time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/3/2014Just ok nothing special. Service staff stretched.