Vincitori Fine Italian Cuisine
14 N Cass Ave
Westmont, IL 60559Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Vincitori Fine Italian Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.vincitori.com/
- Phone: 6306639467
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9::00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Robert Airdo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full line of Catering available 7 days a week for any event. Delivery, Servers, Bartenders Offered.
- Private Party Facilities: Private room available up to 55 people. If you are entertaining a larger party, main restaurant is also available.
- Private Party Contact: Bob 6306639467
- Entertainment: We Offer Live Entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7:00 pm
A word from Vincitori Fine Italian Cuisine
Vincitori, family owned since 1998, everything is made in-house from appetizers, pizza, entrees to desserts by chef / owner. Fresh Seafood, Homemade Pastas, Steaks, Chops and Veal. Gluten Free Entrees Available. Special Request Are Mostly Honored. If we have what you want we will make it. Live Entertainment every Friday/Saturday 7-10. Please, visit our website for more details/entertainment schedule. www.vincitori.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vincitori Fine Italian Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (38)special occasion (25)fit for foodies (25)romantic (18)good for groups (13)notable wine list (5)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great foodButchDined on 9/16/2014Everyone I have taken there raved about the food. Service is excellent and the waiters very knowable about the menuSpecial Features:
- Great little placeYumYumDined on 9/12/2014The food was very good and moderatly priced. We enjoyed the live music. It is a great little place.Special Features:
- Luv2EatDined on 9/11/2014Have dined at location several times. Never disappointing. Met another couple and they enjoyed as well, enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellantJohanlorDined on 9/10/2014I always have great food and great service. Love coming here for any occassion. Also recently held mu daughters rehearsal dinner here .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable diningWallyRestAdvisor1Dined on 9/6/2014Enjoyed a recent Saturday evening dining at Vincitori for the first time. Must be a popular place as the restaurant was quite busy by 7pm. Hosts and servers were friendly and attentive. Menu selection is very good. My chicken marsala entrée was tasty. Overall, fair prices for the value received.Special Features:
- Mom5fiveVIPDined on 8/26/2014I had not been to Vincitori's for awhile. The food is delicious!! We will come back sooner.Special Features:
- Good food, good spirits!dlbdramaDined on 8/14/2014The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- good local ItalianMJinDupageDined on 8/13/2014Have never had a bad meal at Vincitori. Shrimp Vincitori is my favorite, but all the dishes are fantastic. Pizza looked really good, too.Special Features:
- Terrific!afaceinthecrowdDined on 8/9/2014The service is excellent and the food is delicious each time we go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at a good priceSuburbanDadDined on 8/1/2014Vincitori's is a local favorite for us. They have a nice varied menu, good daily specials and a decent reasonably priced wine list. The ambiance is pleasant; lively without being overly noisy, and the weekend entertainment is great for 1950ish and 1960ish songs. We just returned from a 10 day vacation in Italy before going there and it felt just like we were still in Italy. A very nice meal for a reasonable price. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineVIPDined on 7/25/2014Had a date at Vincitori and the food was great. I had a great pasta dish. Definitely would return with no hesitation.
- I wouldn't go back.summerloveDined on 7/24/2014The place was setup nicely and in a classy neighborhood but that's about it. The food was not worth the high price tag and the service was downright terrible.
- Warm and welcomingDianneDined on 7/23/2014As always, the food and service were excellent. John, our waiter, was knowledgeable and we know we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kitkat19Dined on 7/15/2014The food here is great, been here three times now thanks to groupon! Horrible service this time around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food with great ambiancesusieDined on 7/15/2014We really love the fabulous food at Vincitori's! The fresh tilapia is served over spinach, olives and artichoke. The clams and linguini are delicious with red sauce! They are the best ever! Service is great and attentive! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A repeat visitDuckhunterDined on 7/3/2014I keep getting emails from Vincitori, and I am glad for then because they serve as a reminder to go back and enjoy another fine Italian meal in Westmont. My wife and I had a table at the window so we could watch the folks outside ogle the vintage autos on display. Every Thursday night in the summer, vintage and muscle cars line the main street of Westmont, making it difficult to get to the restaurant. But the food and service make it worthwhile. There are specials every night, but the menu items are also very good. I have never had less than an excellent meat at Vinicitori. A true neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/1/2014Outstanding food as always! Great service. Intimate and warm ambiance. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Sunday eveningflanakDined on 6/29/2014We enjoyed a terrific meal with great service in a peaceful atmosphere. Couldn't have been better.Special Features:
- Underwhelming24LocalFareDined on 6/27/2014We live along the Metra and made a point to try out restaurants along the line this summer (to avoid driving). When we saw a Groupon, we had our first stop. We think the ambiance is nice, and the staff is energetic and attentive, but the food is underwhelming. The bread was tough, overcooked or stale. And we expect Italian cuisine to be so flavorful that we savor every bite, but the flavor was either unbalanced or missing. My husband had the blackened duck with a sweet ravioli-the flavors were there but lacked balance for the price of $30. As a vegetarian, I had the eggplant (recommended), but the pasta was the star rather than the eggplant. And the tiramisu was covered in whip cream, which hid the beauty of the dessert.Special Features:
- Loud patronsGaryVIPDined on 6/20/2014It's not Vincitori's fault, but unfortunately we sat next to 2 very loud women which put a damper on our meal.Special Features:
- Best Marinara Sauce-Look No FurtherLinda1117Dined on 6/20/2014Unless you have an Italian grandmother to please, look no further for great sauces. The simplest sauces like a basic marinara, are often too salty, to sweet, or have a sour note. This one is great ... really nicely balanced. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner. Just the right background ... The sounds of good conversations, Friday night singer at just the right decibel level, and great spumoni as a topper. Couples and families will feel welcome, yet you could bring a small business party here as well. We will be back!Special Features:
- Rick in PhoenixOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/14/2014We went here on the recommendation of a friend in Phoenix. The food was awesome and the service was even better. Bob and his staff are outstanding and good people as well!Special Features:
- Great Restaurant!Lorski11Dined on 6/14/2014We started going to Vincitori on a Groupon and we continue to go back for the wonderful food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mr6IronDined on 6/11/2014Our server, Paco, was fantastic with helping us with choices. We started with a frozen daiquiri and a long island ice tea - both excellent. Appetizers included the stuffed banana peppers, pasta fagioli and french onion soup. Main course was the beef roll and portabello pasta. Pistachio gelato was a great way to top off our experience. The food was outstanding and the service was great. We will be back to try other items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local restaurantRedSamDined on 6/6/2014We used a Restaurants.com coupon and noticed several other diners using them. Food was good but can't say it was outstanding. Maybe I didn't read the menu closely enough, but my meal had a lot of cheese, which I don't usually eat, which I didn't expect. Our waiter was very attentive.
- RONALDDined on 5/31/2014IT IS ALWAYS A TREAT GOING TO VINCITORI. WE HAVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR MANY YEARS. EVEN WHEN HE FIRST OPENED UP IN A SMALLER PLACE NEARBY IT WAS ALWAYS A TREAT. CHEF BOB IS GREAT HOST. HE ALWAYS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE FAMILY. WE WILL BE BACK THERE VERY SOON. WE LOVE HAVING PACO FOR OUR WAITER. HE ALWAYS ADDS THE PLEASURE ON BEING THERE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealJackieBVIPDined on 5/31/2014Vincitori's is a great place to celebrate any occasion. The service, food and atmosphere are wonderful.Special Features:
- Too loud...too cheap.JackieFiveStarVIPDined on 5/23/2014Music was too loud, so all tables yelling. Wine pour was minimal.... drinks were weak. Food was OK, but obvious the bar is on the cheap. Glass of wine had a small amount and mixed drink very weak.
- The following 70 reviews are from the Vincitori Fine Italian Cuisine reviews archive.
- Great SpecialsjcusackjrDined on 5/21/2014The specials were excellent, my wife had the lobster and linguine and it was fabulous. I had the Papa Vinc special with shrimp, chicken and veal and it was very good as well. We also tried the Shrimp Vincitori and sausage stuffed banana peppers and both were outstanding. Had no room for dessert so we have to go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014We did have one small issue. There were seven in our party and six of us were able to take home leftovers. We had appetizers and my daughter also had a salad. When it came time for the entrée, my daughter, who ordered a stuffed meatball and a pasta side, was no longer really hungry and asked that her food be boxed. When we came home and distributed the food, sob, sob, the meatball and pasta were missing. I do not want you to think I am being cheap/picky because everything was wonderful (and we must have enjoyed everything because the bill was $344.29) but that's what happened. Otherwise, perfect dinner and wonderful waitperson. Sincerely, Ida RaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun atmosphereSuzanneVIPDined on 5/9/2014We found Vincitori had great food and service as well as an energetic atmosphere. A singer that sang great oldies as well as songs that fit in great with an Italian flavor. We had a fun time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/3/2014Just ok nothing special. Service staff stretched.
- Wonderful PlaceLorski11Dined on 5/3/2014We absolutely love this restaurant. We've been there about 4 times and each time the food is just as good as the last time. Service is great and we always have a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Birthday Acknowledgementluv2eatDined on 4/30/2014A special birthday was being celebrated and first told restaurant when making the reservation, then told hostess upon arriving at the restaurant, and then told waiter. I can't believe nothing was mentioned by the restaurant staff. A small gesture would have been most appreciative. The food is very good, but the staff are very unfriendly and cold. We will not be going back.
- NiceHulkDined on 4/27/2014The experiance at Vicatori's was great, we had tickets to the theater downtown and our server ( Lena) did a great job getting us out so we would not be late. The food was great and I will be back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try it, you'll like it!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/27/2014Always great food, drinks and service! Try this restaurant and you'll come back again-guaranteed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dupagediner123Dined on 4/26/2014Fresh, high quality ingredients. Wonderfully attentive staff. Perfect potion sizes. Italian at its best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as previouslyOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/26/2014Went there on Sat, 4/26. Would not seat us (party of six) where we requested even though restaurant was half empty. Veal marsala was tough and a stingy portion for the price, though it tasted OK. Sides extra. My wife's desert of gelato was half melted by the time she got it. Waiter did not bring out deserts for our table all at the same time. Had to ask for a second cup of coffee. We have been here about three times and this was the worst experience, going down hill each time we have come. Too many other Italian choices in the western suburbs and downtown in this price range to go here.
- Love this placeJohanlorDined on 4/23/2014Come here often and have never been disappointed - food is always great and the staff is great too. Will be having my daughters rehearsal dinner here as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!susieDined on 4/23/2014The tilapia and Caesar salad were excellent! Service was attentive with great recommendations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.