Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant
150 S. Fifth St.
Louisville, KY 40202Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://vincenzositalianrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5025801350
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Agostino Gabriele
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Vincenzo"s catering is available for on-sight and off-sight events. On-site Vincenzo's can accommodate 5 to 150 guests. Vincenzo's has nine (9) separate rooms for private dining. Please contact Paula Fischer, Catering Director, at (502) 580-1350.
- Private Party Facilities: Vincenzo"s provides on-site and off-site catering. Vincenzos' on-site catering can accommodate from 5 to 150 in nine (9) separate private rooms at the restaurant. Vincenzo's also has an outdoor courtyard that can accommodate up to 150 guests. The menus for catered events are customer driven.
- Private Party Contact: Paula Fisher 5025801350
- Entertainment: Pianist Friday and Saturday nights.
A word from Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant
Established in 1986, by Vincenzo and Agostino Gabriele, Vincenzo"s is an award-winning restaurant, located at 150 S. Fifth Street, in downtown Louisville, which specializes in Authentic Northern Italian Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Downtown Louisville ›
Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (90)romantic (78)fit for foodies (54)notable wine list (52)good for groups (19)neighborhood gem (12)hot spot (8)late-night find (7)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- SoyummyVIPDined on 10/21/2014Vincenzo's is the best of the best. Everything about it is outstanding! Don't wait. Go today.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!!MichelleDined on 10/20/2014Love this place! Food is great! Yummy! Never disappoints!!! Food was hot, high quality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding restaurantRoskaDined on 10/18/2014Vencenzos is OUTSTANDING. My husband and I dine several times a year there. We look forward to going back. FOOD, SERVICE, AMBIENCE..... ARE SUPERB!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Slow to get water, had to ask for bread, never offered coffee. Ambiance excellent, food very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014We came here for my birthday. Our server was Steve and his helper was Casey (I think). Both were very attentive. We both ordered Caeser salads that were outstanding, as always. We also ordered "appetizer portion" entrees which ended up to be more than expected. That's ok because it made a great lunch for the next day. And as a surprise, Casey brought out a "on the house" birthday dessert which was plenty for 2 people to eat. Wine, dinner and dessert at a great restaurant...what more could I have asked for!Special Features:
- Wonderful dinner!maryrDined on 10/17/2014We had a great dinner at Vincenzo's, pre-Orchestra. The food and service were excellent, and they got us out on time! We are very fond of their veal dishes, which you can't find just anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/11/2014Favorite Place in Louisville-1st class experience every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect food & Perfect ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/11/2014The service at Vincenzo's is flawless and the cuisine is spot on. They take all aspects of the diner's experience serious and the result is a special dining experience. Bravo Vincenzo !Special Features:
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/10/2014Met friends here Friday night for dinner. It exceeded our expectations. Max our waiter was attentive and informative. Chef Augustino makes everyone in his restaurant feel welcome and special. Amazing experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Great food, well prepared and presented. Noise level from piano made talking difficult if not impossible. Service was slow and somewhat inattentive. Water level was not maintained and dishes were not cleared immediately after the food had been consumed. They were allowed to sit for an uncomfortable period of time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014I had the fettuccine with shrimp and crab meat. It had a white wine and olive oil sauce that tasted very similar to a Healthy Choice meal I have had in the past. It was a good flavor for a frozen meal, but it didn't fit the upscale Italian I was expecting.
- Louisville favoriteKarlTDined on 10/7/2014One of my Louisville favorites. I always look forward to Vincenzo's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Essence of Fine DiningDatenightDined on 10/4/2014Everything was great - start to finish. Staff was professional and personable. Food was fantastic.Special Features:
- Great...butprivateVIPDined on 10/4/2014Being out-of-towners, we'd heard great things about this place. True to form, it was nearly perfect, save for the main course, which was OK, but not spectacular. Essentially, our veal dishes were both smothered in a overpowering and very thick tomato sauce that really detracted from the flavor of the veal. Maybe our bad for our menu choices, but still, it was not what we'd hoped for. Otherwise, excellent service. A great bottle of wine from an exceptional wine list. Table side prep of the apps (which would have been the perfect main dish). Delicious desert. In the end, next time we're in Louisville, we will find somewhere else to spend $250 on dinner.Special Features:
- Great find in LouisvilleWestsideFoodieDined on 9/30/2014They provide impeccable service and ambience at Vincenzo's. Friendly staff/management.Special Features:
- Fantastic restuarantDougVIPDined on 9/24/2014This is a great restaurant. Terrific food, professional and knowledgeable service and great ambiance. You will not be disappointed if you go there.Special Features:
- Best Italian Food in LouisvillefoodmanDined on 9/23/2014This one of the best restaurants in Louisville and Southern Indiana for special occasions and/or to impress clients.It is up to the top New York or Rome food & service standards. We eat there every chance we can,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Restaurant in MidwestAmandaDined on 9/20/2014My boyfriend and I have been to Vincenzo's several times over the last few years and are consistently happy with the food, service, and the setting. I have traveled all around Italy and this is the best Italian food I've found in the US!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oustanding!tryingnewthings417Dined on 9/20/2014This is my husband and I's second time here. The wine was excellent and the service impeccable. Our waiter never rushed us. Let us take our time deciding what to order and answered our numerous questions. My husband had the Salmon with a champagne sauce and I had the Marscapone Cheese stuffed Ravioli with chicken/mushroom/spinach cream sauce. We finished with a chocolate souffle. The food here is so good it is truly indescribable. We will be going again!Special Features:
- Vincenzo's shinesjb1952Dined on 9/20/2014What a place!! Service outstanding, food great, wine unreal, romance high----very expensive, but worth every penny!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything about it was great!KathyDined on 9/19/2014Kind of expensive but well worth it we thought. Everything was excellent from the drinks to the food to the dessert. Cesear Salad was prepared table side and all the entrees were warmed at the table. We could not have asked for a better experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usual!FoodieVIPDined on 9/15/2014Vincenzo's is by far my number one choice for the highest quality food, service, and ambience in Louisville. I always bring my clients here as well as my loved ones and we always leave satisfied. The waitstaff dress in tuxedos and are truly knowledgeable and very helpful as well as attentive, there are white linens, the atmosphere is wonderful and of course the food, wine and lemoncello are exquisite!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2014One of my favorite restaurants. Food always good. Service usually excellent, but this time was very slow. We waited a long time for everthing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!NancyPDined on 9/9/2014Went for hubby's birthday. Totally worth the cost. They did a very nice birthday dessert for free! We use a Living Social coupon and they were cool about that too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wowronbaker40242VIPDined on 9/9/2014We had a wonderful experience. The wait staff was knowlegable and friendly. They were there when we needed them but did not hover. We'll definetly be back.Special Features:
- One of our Louisville favoritesKarlTDined on 9/5/2014Vincenzo's is one of our favorite Louisville restaurants and go there often. The food, service, everything is impeccable. Thank you Mr. Vincenzo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!StacyFunkDined on 8/30/2014It's been a long time since we dined there. Food superb and services the same. Great way to celebrate 25 years of marriage.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OldblueeyesDined on 8/29/2014We have been going to Vincenzo's for 25 years and it is a great place for special occasions. It is amazing that the staff turnover has not impacted the great food and wonderful service. We will be back1Special Features:
- RomanticPinkMDDined on 8/25/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here, great service even better food. I love how they top off your food by warming and plating your food over an open flame at the table. We had the best desert, I have no words for how good it was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The service provided by the staff was superb. Meals were final prepared at the table side, ensuring they were hot, drinks were always full, and you never had to wait for anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedVIPDined on 8/23/2014Wonderful everything. Wish we could gave heard the music in the dining room. Great wine recommendation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Restaurant!blue2theboneDined on 8/23/2014The service was amazing and the food was very good. I'm just lost as to why people would bring a baby and a toddler to a fine dining place. Please have some consideration for those who are spending much hard earned money for a special occasion. Not the restaurants fault and would recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on 8/16/2014OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Good food; moderate service; seemed a bit pricey (over $700 with gratuity for 5 people).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Italian foodAnnieSDined on 8/16/2014Vincenzo's is one of our favorite special occasion restaurants, or just for when we'll be downtown for a concert or show. Vincenzo himself always walks around greeting all the guests, and he sometimes assists with preparing the food tableside! It's always a treat to eat there, and the staff treats you with respect and like family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014Great experience here and loved everything about our evening. We enjoyed the fantastic selections made by the chef especially for us which added to the overall experience. We always have a great time here and will continue to be patrons from many years to come.Special Features:
- Golf TourneyTravelerDined on 8/8/2014Wonderful. We were late getting in after a wet day at the PGA. Steve quickly noticed our desire to get in and get out without fuss. The best part, we fussed and on his suggestions said what we wanted and it came out of the kitchen. How many places do you know where you just say what you're hungry for and out it comes. Perfect all around.Special Features:
- Excellent for special occasionJustinWestVIPDined on 8/7/2014Food, service and ambience add up to make it one of my favorites. Owner is friendly and most servers are excellent. I used to always have risotto and one of the veal dishes but this time ventured into the pastas and was delighted. Discovered that you can have a split dessert if you can't make up your mind. The pistachio Herde cake and a coconut cake were both delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingMrEdRVIPDined on 8/5/2014Awesome food, Pappy Van Winkle in stock and Vincenzo himself serving our food!!! A+++++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible food & staffTimNsusanDined on 7/26/2014We had our reservations for a Saturday night. The atmosphere was perfect for our anniversary. Rick and Adam were our servers. We had a special request for something off menu. They did a fantastic job! Presentation for dinner, & dessert, was fabulous. Rick made us bananas foster as a special. As we were leaving, we stopped to inform manager about our excellent meal. He stopped eating his meal to continue to talking with us. As we were leaving, severe thunderstorms were in the area. Strong winds and rain. The manager took us back inside and called us a cab. Then, he escorted us with umbrella to cab. I imagine this is where we will spend future anniversaries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kennygDined on 7/26/2014Excellent experience!! I would suggest this restaurant to others who are looking for a nice, quiet dining experience. The best thing, there were no children in the dining room.Special Features: