Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant
150 S. Fifth St.
Louisville, KY 40202Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://vincenzositalianrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5025801350
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Agostino Gabriele
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Vincenzo"s catering is available for on-sight and off-sight events. On-site Vincenzo's can accommodate 5 to 150 guests. Vincenzo's has nine (9) separate rooms for private dining. Please contact Paula Fischer, Catering Director, at (502) 580-1350.
- Private Party Facilities: Vincenzo"s provides on-site and off-site catering. Vincenzos' on-site catering can accommodate from 5 to 150 in nine (9) separate private rooms at the restaurant. Vincenzo's also has an outdoor courtyard that can accommodate up to 150 guests. The menus for catered events are customer driven.
- Private Party Contact: Paula Fisher 5025801350
- Entertainment: Pianist Friday and Saturday nights.
A word from Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant
Established in 1986, by Vincenzo and Agostino Gabriele, Vincenzo"s is an award-winning restaurant, located at 150 S. Fifth Street, in downtown Louisville, which specializes in Authentic Northern Italian Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Downtown Louisville ›
Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (91)romantic (81)notable wine list (46)fit for foodies (45)good for groups (18)neighborhood gem (15)great for lunch (9)hot spot (7)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Excellent as usual!FoodieVIPDined on 9/15/2014Vincenzo's is by far my number one choice for the highest quality food, service, and ambience in Louisville. I always bring my clients here as well as my loved ones and we always leave satisfied. The waitstaff dress in tuxedos and are truly knowledgeable and very helpful as well as attentive, there are white linens, the atmosphere is wonderful and of course the food, wine and lemoncello are exquisite!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2014One of my favorite restaurants. Food always good. Service usually excellent, but this time was very slow. We waited a long time for everthing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!NancyPDined on 9/9/2014Went for hubby's birthday. Totally worth the cost. They did a very nice birthday dessert for free! We use a Living Social coupon and they were cool about that too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our Louisville favoritesKarlTDined on 9/5/2014Vincenzo's is one of our favorite Louisville restaurants and go there often. The food, service, everything is impeccable. Thank you Mr. Vincenzo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!StacyFunkDined on 8/30/2014It's been a long time since we dined there. Food superb and services the same. Great way to celebrate 25 years of marriage.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OldblueeyesDined on 8/29/2014We have been going to Vincenzo's for 25 years and it is a great place for special occasions. It is amazing that the staff turnover has not impacted the great food and wonderful service. We will be back1Special Features:
- RomanticPinkMDDined on 8/25/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here, great service even better food. I love how they top off your food by warming and plating your food over an open flame at the table. We had the best desert, I have no words for how good it was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The service provided by the staff was superb. Meals were final prepared at the table side, ensuring they were hot, drinks were always full, and you never had to wait for anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedDined on 8/23/2014Wonderful everything. Wish we could gave heard the music in the dining room. Great wine recommendation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Restaurant!blue2theboneDined on 8/23/2014The service was amazing and the food was very good. I'm just lost as to why people would bring a baby and a toddler to a fine dining place. Please have some consideration for those who are spending much hard earned money for a special occasion. Not the restaurants fault and would recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on 8/16/2014OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Good food; moderate service; seemed a bit pricey (over $700 with gratuity for 5 people).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Italian foodAnnieSDined on 8/16/2014Vincenzo's is one of our favorite special occasion restaurants, or just for when we'll be downtown for a concert or show. Vincenzo himself always walks around greeting all the guests, and he sometimes assists with preparing the food tableside! It's always a treat to eat there, and the staff treats you with respect and like family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014Great experience here and loved everything about our evening. We enjoyed the fantastic selections made by the chef especially for us which added to the overall experience. We always have a great time here and will continue to be patrons from many years to come.Special Features:
- Golf TourneyTravelerDined on 8/8/2014Wonderful. We were late getting in after a wet day at the PGA. Steve quickly noticed our desire to get in and get out without fuss. The best part, we fussed and on his suggestions said what we wanted and it came out of the kitchen. How many places do you know where you just say what you're hungry for and out it comes. Perfect all around.Special Features:
- Excellent for special occasionJustinWestVIPDined on 8/7/2014Food, service and ambience add up to make it one of my favorites. Owner is friendly and most servers are excellent. I used to always have risotto and one of the veal dishes but this time ventured into the pastas and was delighted. Discovered that you can have a split dessert if you can't make up your mind. The pistachio Herde cake and a coconut cake were both delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingMrEdRVIPDined on 8/5/2014Awesome food, Pappy Van Winkle in stock and Vincenzo himself serving our food!!! A+++++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible food & staffTimNsusanDined on 7/26/2014We had our reservations for a Saturday night. The atmosphere was perfect for our anniversary. Rick and Adam were our servers. We had a special request for something off menu. They did a fantastic job! Presentation for dinner, & dessert, was fabulous. Rick made us bananas foster as a special. As we were leaving, we stopped to inform manager about our excellent meal. He stopped eating his meal to continue to talking with us. As we were leaving, severe thunderstorms were in the area. Strong winds and rain. The manager took us back inside and called us a cab. Then, he escorted us with umbrella to cab. I imagine this is where we will spend future anniversaries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kennygDined on 7/26/2014Excellent experience!! I would suggest this restaurant to others who are looking for a nice, quiet dining experience. The best thing, there were no children in the dining room.Special Features:
- Wonderful SpotJimHDined on 7/26/2014From the greeting to the goodbye, this long-time Louisville eatery does not disappoint. No special request goes without consideration; thoughtful and graceful service and food that is out of this world, all equal Vincenzo's. Want an appetizer as a entree? No problem. Want to savor a cup of rich coffee for 30 minutes after dinner? No problem. Want to talk with the chef about the creation of the night? No problem. Make a reservation. Sit back. Enjoy.Special Features:
- Vincenzo'sTroutDined on 7/26/2014My husband and I went to Vincenzo's with my parents to celebrate their 51st anniversary and our 17th anniversary. The bartender greeted us as soon as we walked in and wished us happy anniversary. The owner and the head chef came by our table numerous times throughout the dinner. The wait staff was very attentive, professional and polite. The food was amazing! The experience from the time we entered until the time we left the restaurant was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vincenzo'sRedchucksDined on 7/22/2014Vincenzo's is one of my favorite, special occasion restaurants to visit. The food was delicious, and the service couldn't have been better. Recommendations were made by the wait staff and everything was explained perfectly, so I knew exactly what each dish consisted of. I will definitely return in the future.Special Features:
- Horrible experience!!!AnonymousDined on 7/19/2014I have had a better experience at Texas Roadhouse. I ordered the filet rare. Upon arrival I would say the steak was cooked medium, Pink center with brown edges. When I brought it to the attention of a manager, after he flipped a dirty steak knife onto my Louis Vuitton and almost onto my toe, he had me cut into the center with a butter knife and argued that it was cooked correctly and walked away. When requesting another knife, the assistant informed me he had already brought me one. My husbands napkin was taken three times, bot sure the logic in that. When my uneaten steak was taken away, I was asked how everything was and again mentioned the steak was not cooked correctly yet the $40 charge was still on my bill.
- Delicious!AnonymousDined on 7/19/2014Great food, great services, great atmosphere. Just wonderful.Special Features:
- Excellent...PriceyjanetkyVIPDined on 7/16/2014Great place to have a meal and actually converse with your party. The noise level is quiet, food excellent and outstanding service. Pricey but you get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Veal at its bestGlutenfreedinerDined on 7/15/2014Veal and Italian fare done very very well Gluten free pasta always on the menu and special requests accommodatedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlwaysVIPDined on 7/14/2014The restaurant reminded more of Continental cuisine than Italian- tableside food prep with waiters in tuxes. Overall very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic diningMargeBDined on 7/12/2014A perfect place for elegance and great service. We all felt very special to be there and the food is out of this world!!! From the time we were greeted by the owner until we were graciously bid goodbye it was indeed a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- UnbeatableluvgoodfoodDined on 7/5/2014Vincenzo's is simply outstanding. The service is always impeccable. Food is wonderful every time we go there. Simply unbeatable experience!Special Features:
- Special evening!WildcatsdineDined on 7/3/2014I took my daughter here for a special occasoin. The sea bass and veal saltimbocca were both excellent. They treat you like a king in this place.Special Features:
- Outstanding ExperienceHowieDined on 7/3/2014Had wonderful dining experience with my family. They were very accommodating for my special needs daughter and treated her like a queen. They treated us like family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodNGIndyDined on 6/27/2014We were celebrating my husbands birthday and were visiting from out of town. Get the Caesar salad- you can split it, and they make the dressing at your table. Excellent unique flavor. Service was excellent but I would not say it was genuine. The veal was amazing. Piano player was a nice touch but could not hear it from the dining room. Nice decor, food presentation, and atmosphere. Worth the money for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent place for romantic mealQuizkiddDined on 6/27/2014Vincenzo's served my husband and I an incredible meal for our honeymoon meal. The service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 Stars across the board!!!!willbebackDined on 6/26/2014Amazing restaurant and friendly staff. They were very patient as this was our first time there and wasn't sure what to order. They also graciously gifted us with an anniversary dessert because they heard it was our anniversary. We will definitely be returning customers. My complements to the chef. The food was amazing. My husband even at some fresh salmon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful restaurantvincenzosfanDined on 6/26/2014if you want fine dining at its best in Louisville, go to Vincenzo's - it is always an outstanding experience - i live in Louisville and consider it a local treasure -
- Special Occasion RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014If you want a fancy setting for a special occasion, this is a very impressive restaurant with attentive servers. My friend and I each ordered appetizers for $15 each which consisted of 2 bites! The entree was delicious and slightly more substantial. The desserts were amazing. Bottom line: Vincenzo's is elegant and overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Vincenzo's, so would you!gocats15Dined on 6/17/2014simply awesome! celebrated my birthday, just one month after celebrating my wife's birthday. Both times were simply outstanding! Great food, great service! Rate this a 5 star restaurant!Special Features:
- Special Night on the TownSummerdiningDined on 6/17/2014My husband surprised me with a trip into Louisville for the Lionel Ritchie concert. We had hoped to have dinner in an intimate downtown restaurant we discovered nearly 20 years ago but it isn't there anymore. I wanted Italian food, and our hotel manager recommended Vincenzo's. What an outstanding evening !!!! The food; the personal attentiveness of the staff and the special treat of having Vincenzo himself, prepare our food tableside! We will recommend this restaurant and we WILL be back!Special Features:
- Fabulous! Will be going back!tryingnewthings417Dined on 6/17/2014The food and service was awesome!! My husband and I are trying new places and I bought a groupon to try this restaurant. We live in Southern Indiana and I personally hate crossing the bridge. But Vincenzo's was well worth it! We were treated as special guests and the owner came to our table and welcomed us. I can't even begin to describe how good our food was. . .mouthwatering! We had a very good bottle of wine and we loved the ambiance of the meal being finished table side. We will definitely be visiting again. Next time we want to try the theatre menu.Special Features:
- WonderfulworldtravelerDined on 6/14/2014This is an elegant restaurant with extraordinary food and impeccable serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasions ... and Anytime!JohnDined on 6/14/2014Vincenzo's is our go-to restaurant for many different celebrations. We always know we'll get an exquisite meal. And indeed, we did on Saturday. Seriously. In Louisville -- which is filled with incredible, inventive restaurants -- Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant is one of the very best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.