11930 San Vicente Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vincentiristorante.com/
- Phone: 3102070127
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday: 12:00pm - 2:00pm; Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Nicola Mastronardi
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Special occasions call for special celebrations. Whether you are hosting a bridal luncheon or a board meeting, Vincenti Ristorante offers a customized solution for your group. Our accommodating staff will take care of all the details
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Toti 3102070127
A word from Vincenti Ristorante
Since 1997 Vincenti Ristorante has combined sophistication and elegance with warmth and comfort. Maureen Vincenti welcomes you at the door and there is not a bad seat in the house with Master Chef Nicola Mastronardi providing your entertainment visible from nearly every seat in the dining room. Chef Mastronardi's cuisine emphasizes freshness and his menus change seasonally. In addition to our regular menu, Chef Nicola prepares a special daily “Menu Degustazione,” a 6 course tasting menu designed to heighten your culinary senses. While some ingredients are imported directly from Italy, others are sourced from the finest local producers. Service is professional yet casual.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vincenti Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (14)special occasion (14)neighborhood gem (13)notable wine list (13)romantic (9)good for groups (5)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Good, But Not as Good as ExpectedMMMHDined on 9/9/2014Bread basket was the best part of the meal. My mother had a spaghetti that was very good, and my aunt had pea soup that was delicious. Caesar salad was good, but the dressing was watery--not as rich as I would have liked. My branzino was unexceptional: the skin was soggy, the flesh was tending toward dry, and there were a few bones left after filleting. To makes matters worse, the accompanying vegetables were indistinguishable from a meal on an airplane. The worst element, however, was the mashed potatoes, which were inedible--two gooey scoops that were clearly made in a food processor. We had wine by the glass--the cabernet was good, the rosé was inelegant. Service was acceptable but a bit cloying, acoustics were bad. Very nice staff.Special Features:
- For regulars onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/6/2014First time at the restaurant, and I saw plenty of regulars get excellent treatment. My wife and I felt discriminated against for being first time customers on the younger side. I'll be going to places that appreciate my business in the future.
- Go ElsewhereWestsideFoodieVIPDined on 9/5/2014After calling to apologize for 5 minute delay, showed up on Friday night to celebrate anniversary to empty restaurant. Hostess takes us to table next to wood burning oven. We ask to sit at ANY other empty table in empty restaurant to which we are told, "sorry, we are full." I am stare at two empty two-tops but apparently empty headed hostess can't do that after the thousands of dollars I have spent in the "private" dining room or in the main room, between business dinners and social events. We are simply not good enough to sit somewhere other than on top of a sweaty oven. I told the hostess, if that is all you have, we will go elsewhere. She could not care less. We went down the street to Adoteca where they could not have been nicer.
- Good but PriceyWestsideGirlsVIPDined on 9/5/2014Nice place but definitely had inflated Brentwood prices. I thought the food tasted good but overpriced for what you get -especially the appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brentwood's BestChesterVIPDined on 8/26/2014Maureen Vincenti has been presiding over Brentwood's best eatery for nearly twenty years and like a fine wine, it only seems to get better. Our dinner Tuesday night was another example of what a welcoming spot should be starting from a warm embrace from Maureen who makes everyone feel at home through the fresh fig tart we ended with. Great starters included seared tuna carpaccio with caponata and Vincenti's famous butter lettuce Caesar with polenta croutons followed by a classic spaghetti alle vongole and an amazing tagliatelle with duck ragu. Great Italian bordeaux blend by the glass made for perfect last minute dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cmmmVIPDined on 8/22/2014Excellent food lovely ambience, great service....we live in the neighborhood and went for a special occasion.. a real treat...Special Features:
- ExcellentBillVIPDined on 8/21/2014An outstanding restaurant. Every thing was prepared to perfection.Special Features:
- A favorite 4 foodies & occasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2014This is where my wife and I go for our anniversaries. It's that special – and too expensive for every day. What I like best is the friendly, fun environment that's paired with truly amazing food – food that can be both comforting and exciting. Your tongue will dance and your heart be glad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian rest. outside of ItalyThomasNVIPDined on 8/15/2014Vincenti is easily the greatest Italian restaurant outside of Italy! Take it from someone whose traveled to parts of the world just to eat! The food is authentic & beyond delicious. Every item on the menu is really impeccable. The service is always on par. The owner makes every patron feel more than welcomed in her rest. My family has been dining here for 18+ Yrs!! We have celebrated some of our most important events at Vincenti including many graduations & birthdays. Additionally, we hosted our daughters engagement dinner in the back room at Vincenti- talk about world class elegance! The menu for our 18 person dinner was nothing less than spectacular. The owner and chefs attention to detail is unlike any other restaurant! Try it out!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always specialLikebuttaDined on 8/15/2014The presentation and food is always spectacular and the crew is the best. From the moment you walk in and are greeted to the entire staff's dedication to make the evening a pleasurable experience. There are always specials that are rarely offered at most other restaurants and they are quite masterfully prepared and delicious if you are looking for the unusual. We had the spinach lasagna and soft shell crabs as entrees and they were a delightful meal. The veal chop was shared with our friends who couldn't stop raving.... an elegant night of fin diningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularJabeVIPDined on 8/1/2014Celebratory dinner with my two foodie sons before they head for college. Relaxed pace, superb and friendly service. Octopus salad off the charts-grilled to tender perfection with asparagus and favas. Prawns and polenta also divine. Spinach lasagna like a cloud. Quail with kale hearty and a bit heavy on the kale but wonderful, rack of lamb and steak both cooked to perfection. Our dinner could not have been more elegant yet the atmosphere and service were warm and welcoming. A perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still a shining starChesterVIPDined on 8/1/2014From Maureen Vincenti's warm welcome through the last drop of Espresso, everything about Vincenti makes the diner feel special. Just as good as ever are the lobster salad, which during the summer features fresh peaches, great butter lettuce Caesar with polenta croutons and a corn puree were great options for starters Friday. And the pork chop with portobellos and red cabbage totally mouthwatering. Other selections were lobster and asparagus risotto or the ever relabel John Dory. Just about as good as it gets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Vincenti Ristorante reviews archive.