Villanova University Conference Center
601 County Line Rd
Radnor, PA 19087Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Villanova University Conference Center
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.acc-villanovaconferencecenter.com/philadelphia-dining-en.html
- Phone: 610-523-1776x
- Hours of Operation:
Call for details
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Thomas Cavanaugh
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer a variety of Catering Options including Wedding Packages, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Packages and customized menu solutions.
- Entertainment: N/A
- Special Events: Surrounded by beautiful gardens and woodlands, and with a grand manor house as its centerpiece, Villanova University Conference Center is the perfect place to celebrate in style. The elegant ambiance of the historic Montrose Mansion sets the tone for memorable business and social events. Our expert planning and catering staff will design a special celebration for you from a casual barbecue on the terrace to a formal dinner in our private dining room. Let us help you create the perfect party, dinner or wedding.
A word from Villanova University Conference Center
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Villanova University Conference Center reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (3)good for groups (3)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Brunch with MomGillieDined on 5/11/2014Mother's Day brunch was my first dining experience at the Villanova University Conference Center. There was not an overwhelming variety (a good thing) but everything was good. The view is beautiful.Special Features:
- LindaLouDined on 5/11/2014Champagne was not offered to us; I had to ask for it and we were not given a choice. Two mimosas were presented to the table for the two mothers in attendance. We were not offered champagne without juice and the other adults were not offered any. It felt stingy and restrictive and not at all celebratory. One dish in particular, the Eggs Benedict, was actually displeasing. This prepared-in-advance congealed mess was truly a turnoff. The waffles were scant; we had to wait numerous times for additional waffles to be prepared in order for everyone in our small party to be able to have just a piece. The desserts were OK but nothing really spectacular was presented. This meal was not memorable for our special occasion.
- Great setting - Mother's Day brunchSatnitedinerVIPDined on 5/11/2014Food was very good. Service was adequate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Villanova University Conference Center reviews archive.
- Not a preferred brunch optionKaylaBDined on 4/20/2014I've gone to many places for brunch and expected more of a variety of food. We went for Easter and had reservations but there was no host or anything to greet you and instead the bartender greeted us (who was very friendly). The waiter had difficulty understanding us which causes a couple of the drinks to be wrong initially as well. The Easter bunny was there and took a picture with the kids and there was an Easter egg hunt so it was great for the kids. For the adults, the price wasn't worth the limited variety of food compared to other Country Clubs that have brunch. The taste of the food was very good and the staff was very friendly but considering what we know we can get elsewhere, we won't be back.Special Features:
- Very limited selectionJamieDined on 4/20/2014The roast beef and ham were good but there was very limited selection of vegetables and salads. Standard breakfast menu was available. and limited breads and deserts. In a beautiful setting and the service was prompt and courteous.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/12/2013Ok brunch.Nothing spectacular. For the Price, wouldn't do it again.location was the best part of the meal. Went to celebrate Mother's day. Mothers were given a complimentary Mimosa and what I believe were supposed to be roses for the mothers. However they were just thrown on the middle of the table, with Thorns still in place.Special Features:
- OK experience but would not returnJacquiDined on 5/12/2013We were looking for something different for Mother's Day and stumbled upon The Villanovaa Conference Center. The wau it was described, I anticipated it was going to be held in a mansion type setting. It was in a dining hall that resembled that of an average hotel or university. The food was unexceptional, I thought the waffles tasted frozen and merely heated up, the pastries were bland and the only thing I thought was really OK was the fresh fruit. We got a wilted rose for Mother's Day and felt the whole experience was rather plain and terribly overpriced. The bill with tip came to $160+ for four people. I could have gone to a really decent restaurant for that. I will never make this mistake again.Special Features: