Village Tavern Pembroke Pines
14555 SW 2nd Street
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Village Tavern Pembroke Pines
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.villagetavern.com/
- Phone: 9548740442x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Village Tavern Pembroke Pines
Pembroke Village Tavern offers an upscale casual dining experience providing great food at a great value with great service to all of our guests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Village Tavern Pembroke Pines - Best Restaurants in Weston ›
Village Tavern Pembroke Pines reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (54)good for groups (45)special occasion (42)great for lunch (36)great for brunch (27)fit for foodies (27)kid-friendly (26)vibrant bar scene (26)hot spot (21)romantic (19)notable wine list (18)great for outdoor dining (16)late-night find (12)scenic view (5)Show More
- Awesomesheyla1987Dined on 8/22/2014Great food. Great location. Great service. Fast service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait time- StaffAlfredoDined on 8/20/2014Our food took a while to get to us once we placed the order, the kicthen was busy and it did not seem that organized. The servers were working double duty, waiting on the customers and running the food out of the kicthen. That process affect the overall service for the customer waiting for drinks, refills and added to the frustration due to the lack of attendtion from our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent serviceWIDEDined on 8/17/2014the service was excellent , the food was delicious , the only down side is that you provide one mimosa only.Special Features:
- gurlballer3Dined on 8/16/2014I started with the spinach tortilla dip and muy excelente!!! Tne grilled teriyaki chicken was to die for... Kudos to the chef considering it was busy Saturday night experience... Will definitely go back!!!Special Features:
- Business LunchLoveDiningVIPDined on 8/13/2014Seated me at a perfect location to be able to discuss business as well as eat a good meal.Special Features:
- Good not great.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/9/2014Decent food. Place is better for lunch. Very crowded at dinner and service was slow as a result.Special Features:
- first timeMelB1384VIPDined on 8/8/2014Wanted a bite after work before shopping. Pretty inside. Sam, our waiter, was great. Good prices. Offered a nice variety on the menu. Food was great. Definitely will be back. RecommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!JodiDined on 8/5/2014I have been to this restaurant before and have never been disappointed! Great food and service. Everyone enjoyed their meal and our time together! Will definately be back!!!Special Features:
- Outstanding foodNeedisaymoreDined on 8/3/2014The place is just great. With an ambient setting and awesome food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dine!DCEaterVIPDined on 7/31/2014I came here with my family, and we had a great time! There are enough options for everyone to choose from. The food was great, and our waiter was nice. I would consider returning here!Special Features:
- village tavernluv2dineVIPDined on 7/20/2014favorite. varied menu. great value. food very good. friendly serviceSpecial Features:
- Used to be our favorite restauranthjane1009Dined on 7/19/2014I never write reviews but I couldn't help writing something about our experience at Village Tavern Saturday night. The waiter was not friendly and slow. The food took over an hour to come out. When I said something to the server about taking so long to bring us the food, he replied back "I find that very hard to believe" and walked away from us. Our food was mediocre at best. I have had the "Chicken BBQ Pizza" a million times there because it's my favorite. The pizza that I was served had raw dough, and it tasted like it had been re-heated a couple of times. My daughter's chicken parmigiana was a mess and pasta tasteless. It was very disappointing to say the least. Oh and there was a roach on the table next to us!Special Features:
- Local Gemtinman1970VIPDined on 7/18/2014Short and to the point… this is a GREAT place to dine. My wife and I frequent the Village Tavern… and it is one of our favorites.Special Features:
- Quick biteHARDDO91VIPDined on 7/16/2014Sit by the fireplace. Wednesday is half off on wine also. Free valet SUN-WEDSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Menu-Especially Gluten FreeVacationDined on 7/12/2014One of our favorite restaurants. Wish they were closer to our house. We would eat there more often. Our kids have Celiac disease and need gluten free. They are always very accommodating and they have many great choices to choose from. Not very many local restaurants offer that and if they do....they food is not nearly as good as The Villiage Tavern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceHappyCamperDined on 7/9/2014I've been here many times for dinner and happy hour and have never been disappointed! Great service, friendly staff and always good food and drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good neighborhood eateryG8torLoveDined on 7/5/2014Village Tavern is a great spot for lunch or dinner with friends or a loved one. Although it is quite loud and the wine list could be broader, the staff are always attentive and personable. To be honest, the food is not necessarily gourmet. But, it is tasty and satisfying. I would definitely recommend his establishment if you are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my birthdaybirthdaydinnerDined on 7/1/2014Our waitress was fabulous. Everyone joined in from customers to wait staff to celebrate my birthday. My reservation was honored. Great sangrias.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JeanJeanDined on 6/28/2014Nice place, good and service very good a bit loud and parking a nightmare !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummmmFudie33Dined on 6/27/2014Food is great. Menu is extensive. Parking is a nightmare, but there is free valet parking. It is kind of dark and loud, but food is wonderful. Would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Excellent Service Good FoodKateDined on 6/27/2014The food here is good, but the service makes it! Our waitress was amazing. Engaged, reviewed specials, recommended great items and checked on us frequently. Our appetizer took way too long to come out but before we could even complain, the mgr. Came over and apologized and paid for it. I was seated by the kitchen so we could see everything going on there and I was impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so great experiance this timeSarahDined on 6/26/2014This is are neighborhood restaurant. We were just there not even a month ago. This time the service was horrible. It was mid week at 6:30 PM. The restaurant was empty and the waitress was horrible. Didn't bring water or checked up on us to tell her our appetizer chips were grease and limp. When the food came out we had to ask the other waiters to bring us out extra sauce or even ketchup. When we did the waiters screamed at her in the kitchen to help her guest. So embarrassed. Then she disappeared for about 20 minutes and eventually were able to ask for the check. Really bad experience.Special Features:
- Sit by the fireplaceHARDDO91VIPDined on 6/26/2014We had a lovely dinner by the fireplace. The setting, the meal, and the food were all excellent. Validated valet parking is free SUN-WED at the TAVERN!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!PortalDined on 6/21/2014Loved the dark lighting, the ambience was great. My only complaint is they have horrible bread- same goes for their croutons. I had the Salmon Ceasar Salad and it was good, but, as I said, couldn't bring myself to eat the soggy croutons. But everything else is fantastic. Still would recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Anniversary DinnerHC99Dined on 6/18/2014We enjoyed a very pleasant dinner. We were seated immediately. The waiter, Damien, was ideal, being helpful and informative regarding food and beverage selections. He checked on us. The food was excellent. We were happy campers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodKarenDined on 6/11/2014I took my friend for lunch to celebrate her retirement. As always, Villlage Tavern was an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Very Nice Date NightJoeyDined on 6/7/2014Village Tavern is a very nice place to gather with friends or a romantic date night. The food is always consistantly very well prepared and served nicely. The service is also very good. The fish items are all very good as is the Shrimp Scampi and of all things....their meatloaf!Special Features:
- fineanddandyDined on 6/7/2014The dinner was very good. The service was good as well. We had no problems except one meal was not hot and had to send the dish back for warm up.Special Features:
- TavernHungryBearDined on 6/6/2014I love coming here. Food, service, and environment is great. The only complaint would be its so popular on certain days you can't find parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pretty nice placefacestufferDined on 6/5/2014pretty nice place with pretty good selection on menu and pretty good food at pretty good prices. not all orders were cooked as requested and waiter didn't mention there would be an additional 4.00 charge to an item where spinach was requested rather than one of the other components of the dish. charged 6.95 for salad that was supposed to be 4.50 when ordered with entree. overall it was a pretty good experience and we will probably try them again. probably wouldn't be as nice when very crowded but they are on the right track i think.Special Features:
- Fun with friendsSogoodDined on 6/2/2014Met friends for dinner at Village Tavern and enjoyed the good food and good wait service! The iceberg wedge was best ever, did not need to order anything else to eat it was so large. Worth returning to, in either the Pembroke Pines location or the Boynton BeAch location.Special Features:
- Great supper findGrapplegrommetDined on 5/26/2014Really enjoyed everything. Service was fabulous, food was plentiful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/26/2014This restaurant never disappoints! The food and service always exceeds expectation.Special Features:
- dinnerpksmlksDined on 5/24/2014This is one of my preferred places for mussels. We enjoy our meals at this restaurant whenever we go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It never disappoints!LGFoodQDined on 5/17/2014We have been several times to Village Tavern. Food has always been fantastic in taste and portions, and the service great even though the place was packed. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday Celebrationborn2bDined on 5/16/2014This is not my first visit to the Village Tavern in Pembroke Pines. My experience now and in the past has always been good. One of the things I like about this place is the way it easily accommodates large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another bad dinnerhatethisplaceDined on 5/11/2014Mother’s day my wife we had dinner at the Village Tavern with our children. We made reservations for 5:45 seated 6:10, waited 25 minutes our server. We ordered drinks, appetizers and dinner at that time. We waited 30 minutes for our salads and drinks. Salad was made incorrectly. 1 1/2 hours before main dishes were served. Children’s ages are 5 and 11. Asked for kids to be served first. Dinner mussels Ok, bread was cold. 12 ounce prime rib ordered medium came out looking disgusting not seasoned, fatty and raw. Took 3 bites took home to dog $27.95. All dinners were cold. Wife wanted to order desert but did not because of we had to get the children home it was after 8:30 already. Over 2 1/2 hours for dinner. Asked for manager who never came!Special Features:
- Be prepapredSonicDined on 5/11/2014Food has always been great, but when they're busy the service suffers. As long as your not in a hurry, everything is good.Special Features:
- Great ServiceDiamondGirl1999Dined on 5/11/2014We originally reserved a table for 5 people; at the last minute we added 5 additional people. They were understanding and accommodated us. The manager came over and was very nice about it. The food was very good; I recommend the braised short rib, if you're a meat eater. If you're a seafood lover I recommend the crab cakes. All in all I had a very good experience, I would definitely dine again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations are a joke...FoodieDined on 5/11/2014I reserved a table at Village Tavern Pembroke Pines for lunch on Mother's Day 2014. However, when we arrived, we still had to wait 30 minutes for our table. We, meaning my wife and 11-month old baby girl. Ridiculous! What's the point of making reservations if you still have to wait 30 minutes for your table? That was the whole point of making reservations on Mother's Day...we knew it was going to be busy so we reserved ahead of time to avoid the wait. The maitre d's (there were several of them) were also not very friendly, almost pretentious. Finally, the waitress forgot our bread; however, later she managed to mistakenly leave someone else's bread on our table (half eaten, of course). The great food is only reason I might go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.