Village Tavern Pembroke Pines
14555 SW 2nd Street
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Village Tavern Pembroke Pines
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.villagetavern.com/
- Phone: (954) 874-0442
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Village Tavern Pembroke Pines
Pembroke Village Tavern offers an upscale casual dining experience providing great food at a great value with great service to all of our guests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Village Tavern Pembroke Pines reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (52)good for groups (45)special occasion (38)romantic (26)fit for foodies (26)great for lunch (26)notable wine list (23)vibrant bar scene (23)great for brunch (22)hot spot (22)kid-friendly (19)great for outdoor dining (12)late-night find (11)scenic view (3)Show More
- Great placeTzardDined on 11/21/2014The ambiance, food and wine are all great. However this one of a dozen times our waitress was rude, pushy and rushed us through the meal. I will be back but was disappointed in the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steak great service good priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014My steak was done exactly as i asked which doesn't happen very often at other restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Village Tavern A Good Night SpotBARBARADEEDined on 11/16/2014They were very good with our reservations. The service was a little slow for a weekday evening. We were seated very quickly, but the server took a long time and often forgot to bring the drinks and food we requested. We were very patient because it seemed as if she was new. On the hand, once the food arrived, it was great.This place offers a variety of food selections and the ambience is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big Surprise !DiningDudeDined on 11/14/2014We initially thought this was just another burger joint but once we saw the menu, we were surprised. It offer a wide range of dishes and the aroma from the open kitchen was wonderful. I opted to go a little lighter and had the Fish and Chips that came out lite and crisp. My Daughter, had the Braised Short Ribs which arrived over Mashed Potatoes. Simply amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday CelebrationKarenDined on 11/14/2014Everything was excellent. The waiter made the birthday celebration perfect. He was very attentive and accommodating.Special Features:
- SunrayDined on 11/9/2014Very comfortable dinning with friends. Quick and responsive service. They acknowledge the birthdays in our party without reminding. Vary menu which appeals to all guest.Special Features:
- Very average food and serviceLeciVIPDined on 11/4/2014Four of us dined here during the week. I friend and I had two of the three tacos, which I would not recommend. The tortillas were not corn and the guacamole did not appear closely related to an avocado. The server seemed like she had too much to do, although she showed a spark shen I ordered her favorite Pinot Noir. I would not return unless I had a large group, for which the restaurant seems well suited.Special Features:
- our go to reataurantCruzmavenDined on 11/2/2014go there all the time.......great for all ages love the eclectic menuSpecial Features:
- Amazing Foodnu2foodiesceneDined on 10/25/2014We made reservations in honor of a family members birthday. I had never eaten there. The food was amazing!! It did take a little long to get the food, and once out not all of it came at the same time, however our server was amazing and on top of everything. Sometimes the kitchen can make your server look like the bad guy, but we were sitting close enough to the kitchen to know it was not the case. Nevertheless it did not dampen our experience in the least.Special Features:
- weston2VIPDined on 10/18/2014My wife and myself enjoyed our dinner thoroughly. The food was very good and the portions were large. Our waiter, Damien, was extremely attentive. Cindy, one of the managers, worked the room to make sure that all of their patrons were having a similiar experience. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Great timeMimiVIPDined on 10/17/2014We had a great time at the restaurant this week. The food was delicious and the ambiance is wonderful as well. Wish the restaurant was larger or expanded to fit the heavy crowds.Special Features:
- Dinner on 10/12/14paulyb7Dined on 10/11/2014We were a bit disappointed that when we had a reservation for 8:00pm, they had mistakenly given our table to others and we had a short wait. Other than that, all went well and our server(Ryan) was excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VILLAGE TAVERNRNM1Dined on 10/11/2014Parking is difficult an a weekend evening but valet service is available and free for restaurant guests. Overall the food is very good to excellent. We meet friends there and always enjoy the restaurant.Special Features:
- Good but service needs improvementMeleDined on 10/11/2014Reservation was honored and we were sat quickly. Food was good served quickly big selection on menu but server rushed us and had attitude when we were taking our time and enjoying our meal. She tried to take my friends plate away before she was finished and half her meal was still on her plate. If we wanted fast food we would have gone elsewhere.Special Features:
- service and foodneveragainDined on 10/3/2014The waitress was not at all friendly. She behaved like if it was a punisment to serve us. My filet mignon was dry and no taste.Special Features:
- Consistent foodMimiVIPDined on 9/28/2014The food is always consistent and delicious, but was upset that they made us wait when there were plenty of tables and then we were seated at 3:01, a minute too late to receive the free mimosas!Special Features:
- Neighborhood gemHARDDO91VIPDined on 9/25/2014Our spot in the neighborhood for quick good in and out bite. Sam was exceptional in caring for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNanuDined on 9/25/2014My Caesar salad lettuce was all wilted. My husbands salmon on his salad was good but the greens were not crisp. Rolls are very bland and in imaginative. We hve eaten at VT numerous and the last two times did not enjoy. What's going on there?Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014Food was good. Service was excellent. My chicken breast was dry. Everything else was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meeting with the friendsIvetaVIPDined on 9/19/2014Cozy place, busy on Friday night, but fast service. Notable menu , fun atmosphereSpecial Features:
- Vibrant restaurantVal1987Dined on 9/17/2014Awesome service, food, ambiance. No complaints and worth every cent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerAngelDined on 9/14/2014My entire family took out mother to dinner here. Everything was great!! The scallops were out of this world. Highly recommend it. And the grouper Hemingway a must have. Looking forward to my next meal at the village tavern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DivamomDivamomVIPDined on 9/12/2014We frequent the Boynton Beach location very often. Yes, an older crowd but the location in Pembroke Pinea was very lively with younger people, but the service was awful, the food was barely passable (trout portion was tiny ) and waitress was not good. Wont go there again for dinner. We have had brunch there and it was better.
- erica305VIPDined on 9/1/2014The server was horribly inattentive compared to numerous other times we have eaten here. It took 3 attempts to get refills on drinks, we requested sivlerware 2x, and the dirty dishes from our first course of appetizers were still crowding the table whne they brought dessert. The food was good as always, however it was lukewarm at best by the time it reached our table.Special Features:
- Love it!sunflashDined on 8/23/2014Excellent food for fair price. Always respect reservation time:)Special Features:
- Awesomesheyla1987Dined on 8/22/2014Great food. Great location. Great service. Fast service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait time- StaffAlfredoDined on 8/20/2014Our food took a while to get to us once we placed the order, the kicthen was busy and it did not seem that organized. The servers were working double duty, waiting on the customers and running the food out of the kicthen. That process affect the overall service for the customer waiting for drinks, refills and added to the frustration due to the lack of attendtion from our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent serviceWIDEDined on 8/17/2014the service was excellent , the food was delicious , the only down side is that you provide one mimosa only.Special Features:
- gurlballer3Dined on 8/16/2014I started with the spinach tortilla dip and muy excelente!!! Tne grilled teriyaki chicken was to die for... Kudos to the chef considering it was busy Saturday night experience... Will definitely go back!!!Special Features:
- Business LunchLoveDiningVIPDined on 8/13/2014Seated me at a perfect location to be able to discuss business as well as eat a good meal.Special Features:
- Good not great.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/9/2014Decent food. Place is better for lunch. Very crowded at dinner and service was slow as a result.Special Features:
- first timeMelB1384VIPDined on 8/8/2014Wanted a bite after work before shopping. Pretty inside. Sam, our waiter, was great. Good prices. Offered a nice variety on the menu. Food was great. Definitely will be back. RecommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!JodiDined on 8/5/2014I have been to this restaurant before and have never been disappointed! Great food and service. Everyone enjoyed their meal and our time together! Will definately be back!!!Special Features:
- Outstanding foodNeedisaymoreDined on 8/3/2014The place is just great. With an ambient setting and awesome food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dine!DCEaterVIPDined on 7/31/2014I came here with my family, and we had a great time! There are enough options for everyone to choose from. The food was great, and our waiter was nice. I would consider returning here!Special Features:
- The following 572 reviews are from the Village Tavern Pembroke Pines reviews archive.
- village tavernluv2dineVIPDined on 7/20/2014favorite. varied menu. great value. food very good. friendly serviceSpecial Features:
- Used to be our favorite restauranthjane1009Dined on 7/19/2014I never write reviews but I couldn't help writing something about our experience at Village Tavern Saturday night. The waiter was not friendly and slow. The food took over an hour to come out. When I said something to the server about taking so long to bring us the food, he replied back "I find that very hard to believe" and walked away from us. Our food was mediocre at best. I have had the "Chicken BBQ Pizza" a million times there because it's my favorite. The pizza that I was served had raw dough, and it tasted like it had been re-heated a couple of times. My daughter's chicken parmigiana was a mess and pasta tasteless. It was very disappointing to say the least. Oh and there was a roach on the table next to us!Special Features:
- Local Gemtinman1970VIPDined on 7/18/2014Short and to the point… this is a GREAT place to dine. My wife and I frequent the Village Tavern… and it is one of our favorites.Special Features:
- Quick biteHARDDO91VIPDined on 7/16/2014Sit by the fireplace. Wednesday is half off on wine also. Free valet SUN-WEDSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Menu-Especially Gluten FreeVacationDined on 7/12/2014One of our favorite restaurants. Wish they were closer to our house. We would eat there more often. Our kids have Celiac disease and need gluten free. They are always very accommodating and they have many great choices to choose from. Not very many local restaurants offer that and if they do....they food is not nearly as good as The Villiage Tavern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.