Village Tavern Broomfield
1 West Flatiron Circle, Suite 100
Broomfield, CO 80021Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Village Tavern Broomfield
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.villagetavern.com/
- Phone: (720) 887-6900
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday, 11:00am - 3:00pm. Lunch: Monday - Saturday, 11:00am - 4:00pm. Dinner: Monday - Thursday, 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday, 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday, 3:00pm - 10:00pm. Happy Hour: 3:00pm - 6:30pm and 9:00pm - close M-F.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David Newton
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Village Tavern offers semi-private areas for private functions. Feel free to call or stop by for a tour of the space.
- Private Party Contact: Christie Carlson 7208876900x
- Special Events: Prime Rib Monday- House cut of prime rib $19.95 includes two side items
Tini Tuesday- All martini's are half price all day
Wine and Dine Wednesday -Wine by the glass is half off all day
Friday-Sunday- 5 after 5 A four course meal and glass of wine $30 after 5:00pm
Happy Hour- Monday-Friday 3-6:30 and all day Sunday (bar and patio only)
A word from Village Tavern Broomfield
With a focus on casual elegance, the Village Tavern offers a wonderful combination of the best of the best in traditional fare, an award winning wine list with over forty wines by the glass, in a comfortable, cozy atmosphere, and exceptional service that is second to none.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Village Tavern Broomfield - Best Restaurants in Broomfield ›
Village Tavern Broomfield reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (35)special occasion (30)good for groups (29)great for lunch (28)great for outdoor dining (22)fit for foodies (20)notable wine list (14)romantic (13)kid-friendly (10)vibrant bar scene (7)great for brunch (7)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)Show More
- Don't sit in the barKatieVIPDined on 11/22/2014Much better service and overall atmosphere in the dining area!I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2014In the past we have received good service and good food, but this last dining experience was not so good. The food was cold and I had mine taken back and it came back still cold. The service was extremely slow. Needless to say, I will not be returning there any time soon. I was very disappointed this time.Special Features:
- Wounderful restaurantRaghavendraDined on 11/14/2014We have been going to Village Tavern for a long time. Being vegetarians the staff aptly accommodate our requests very well. The staff are extremely friendly. Not to forget, they have excellent Wine list. A great place to go, often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/12/2014My wife and I came to the Village tavern for the first time on Wednesday for our date night. The staff was friendly, the service was exceptional and the food was excellent. After dinner my wife commented that she would like to come back for all of our date nights. We will definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Village Tavern CrowdedLuveatingDined on 11/8/2014I often dine at the Village Tavern, but have noticed that, in order to accommodate large crowds, the dinning space is crazy tight. We were seated at a round table for 5 people located in the isle between two sets of booths. No one could get in, out or around. Also our waiter was nice, but noticeably absent. We had to flag down other service people three times.Special Features:
- Good ChoiceDissapointedVIPDined on 11/8/2014The Village Tavern is a very good place for dinner or lunch in the area of Flatirons Crossing and that part of Denver. We will go back yet again.Special Features:
- Basic and blahBDiningDined on 11/8/2014I was expecting more flavor. Both our appetizer and entrees were nothing special. Disappointed.
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/1/2014Our party had both fish (trout and halibut) and several steaks. All dishes were prepared tastefully. Our reservation was early (5 PM) on a Saturday; it wasn't crowded then, but there was a crowd waiting for an open table when we left. We sat in a booth for 6 near the fire, which was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak!finedinerDined on 10/25/2014Eating high protein/lo carb. Ribeye delicious & they had no problem doubling up on veggies! Service was great & good wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureJeanFoodieDined on 10/25/2014Whenever I visit Boulder, I make it a point to have dinner at the Village Tavern. Food is always delicious and service is excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vette69Dined on 10/25/2014Great service and great food with plenty of varietySpecial Features:
- Mgt is great!BrigitteSeanVIPDined on 10/24/2014The blonde lady that manages the restaurant is wonderful! We feel like VIPs every time we visit thanks to her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu has changed significantlyBoCoFoodLoverVIPDined on 10/24/2014We have always liked going to Village Tavern and haven't been in a while, and this time we noticed that the menu has changed significantly, I'd estimate a 50% decrease in the amount of items they are offering. It was a little disappointing since some of the things we really liked had been removed. The food we did order was still good. If you've been before and have a particular dish you love, I'd recommend checking the menu on their website to make sure it's still there. Also, some of the other items have been tweaked.Special Features:
- Steak salad,burger fixing w/o breadOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/20/2014I really never do reviews but am so disappointed by what I was served at lunch Monday that I have to. The steak salad was shredded lettuce and a handful of meager, though tasty enough, tenderloin chunks. It seems a simple enough dish to do really well. I have had a great one at Ted's and even a better oone at DIA. Seems quality of food has gone down at VT.
- Local DinerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/15/2014We went to the Village Tavern for a mid-week anniversary dinner. Our meals were very good and the service very prompt and courteous. Were also able to take advantage of the Wednesday Wine and Dine special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old World CharmWonderfulDined on 10/11/2014Ambiance is old world with dark wood and soft lights. Food is good and service was prompt. Large menu w/many selections. Good value for your money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the steak!!BettsDined on 10/10/2014The wine was great, the steak oscar awesome, beautiful place, great, unintrusive service. Loved it.Special Features:
- Pleasant diningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/3/2014It is always a pleasure to come to the village tavern. You can count on good food, a varied menu, and great service. I look forward to returning.Special Features:
- Birthday dinner off to poor startLocalVailDined on 10/2/2014I took my friend for her 60th birthday dinner. We were shopping in the area and selected this restaurant. I am not from here and had no suggestions. We went early, at 6pm. The restaurant was not crowded, but they had us wait 10 minutes. Then they sat us in a bad location. Women usually get seated near wait stations or bathrooms. They did move us near the fireplace, which was nice. The waiter poured my wine into a dirty glass. I thought to myself that this is not good! After that it totally improved. The service and steaks were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RickyVIPDined on 9/25/2014Great Spot. Excellent service. Great dishes. Issue with cold food 9/25. Waiter attempted to fix quickly.Special Features:
- Good overalltriviageekDined on 9/22/2014Tried this place for the first time the other night. Menu is fairly diverse (steaks, sea food, pasta, burgers & sandwiches). Food was pretty good. Dessert options were good as well. Sampled 4 different desserts (crème brule, key lime pie, carrot cake and sundae) and the best was the cake. It was served warm with a warm cream cheese icing that was amazing. It was quite heavy though. Overall a pleasant evening.Special Features:
- Village Tavern SolidFormerSurferDined on 9/19/2014My wife and I recently dined at Village Tavern in Broomfield. We were very happy with the service (quick and friendly) while they were delivering expertly cooked appetizers (Calamari); nice wine for my wife (a light Chardonnay) and an effective, tasty martini for me. The main course was also cooked with precision (my wife had well-done Prime Rib; I had Southern Fried Shrimp and Grits) and was delivered speedily. The service was friendly and fast while remaining non-obtrusive into our conversation. Overall, a great restaurant experience and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent and GoodBeachloversVIPDined on 9/16/2014Lovely late summer lunch on the patio, good food, excellent service.Special Features:
- Excellent steak, but that's all.MoreQthanADined on 9/11/2014This is a very nice restaurant and has really excellent steaks - almost as good as any of the other "high end" (and much more expensive) restaurants in the Boulder / Denver corridor. It's such a shame though that they rest of the meal is only just barely average - terrible vegetables and sides - and I have to say I don't understand why the disconnect. If they stepped up their quality control this would be a really good place to go eat. Service is *always* patchy - get the right person wonderful, get the wrong person truly awful. Will I go back? Of course!! Those steaks are just too good!!Special Features:
- Always a Good Time!foodtimesDined on 9/10/2014We have visited the Village Tavern Broomfield several times over the last 6 months, I would say at least once a month to entertain business guests from out of town. The service is outstanding, the food never disappoints and has a menu selection to please everyone. They are always consistent - very dependable. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great restaurant, good food, superior service - well worth every penny spent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It Takes a Village to Make a TavernRickDined on 9/5/2014Village Tavern is consistently excellent. The service is the first thing you experience, from your initial greeting, to being walked to your table and the server's continual attention. The food is then consistently good. Whatever the menu item ordered, you can be confident that it will be tasty and fresh. The village is the staff of the Village Tavern. Keep up the good work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return visitGroupdateniteDined on 8/30/2014Our group of 6 return to Village Tavern after a somewhat disappointing visit earlier this summer. We had the same server and she has improved. Our food was good, it all arrived together, after previous visit where it came in shifts. I personally don't like the bottles of water, the water gets warm and you have to ask for more ice. Several in our group for health reasons only drink water with their meal, so this is inconvient. But overall we really enjoy this restaurant and it remains one our top choices when eating out.Special Features:
- msg33VIPDined on 8/24/2014Great food and service. Hosts were friendly and helpful and our server was fantastic! Overall great spot that I would highly reccomend. I will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014This a great place to eat. Food was very good and the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightPrincess95Dined on 8/16/2014We had a great dinner at your restaurant. Our waiter (I don't recall his name) was great! He showed up right when we needed something and didn't make us feel rushed. He provided very good service with our questions about the food, filling up our water, checking on us, bringing us the dessert menu, etc. Some waiters are really annoying and others seem to just disappear. Ours was wonderful. The food was great and we were seated by the fireplace at a quiet, reserved table for two. We also made our reservation online which was very easy and quick. We will be coming back in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeluvtavernVIPDined on 8/15/2014The service and food are both outstanding. We have gone every Friday night for years.Special Features:
- Good stapleJ4abrahamDined on 8/15/2014Village Tavern never disappoints! Great for a work lunch or meeting as well as happy hour, dinner and Sunday brunch, I've been to the Tavern roughly 100 times and have never had a bad experience, the bar crew is wonderful too!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Book Group FriendlybooknfoodieDined on 8/9/2014We had a great time on the patio and our server was not overwhelmed by a larger group of chatty women in his brunch/luncheon mix. The food was wonderful and the prices are okay. We come here often as a group.Special Features:
- Ckolla18Ckolla18Dined on 8/8/2014Had a great date night with the hubby! Food was great and I love their outdoor dining area. I didn't think our server was great! She seemed more put out to be at work then happy to help. Would have liked her to make recommendations and SMILE!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodpeterblissDined on 8/2/2014The Village Tavern is always consistent in quality of food and service. So nice to see many booths, dark wood, and elegant furnishings as most "neo-modern" eateries look so much like bus stations these days. Try the bacon-wrapped scallops appetizer. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunnyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/31/2014Patio was great except wrt to the evening sun. Umbrellas are inexplicably inflexible and cannot be adjusted to provide much needed shade. This had us scrabling to avoid being blinded.
- CravingsVIPDined on 7/30/2014Excellent experience with the food and the waiter.Special Features:
- consistently wonderfuljz4JCDined on 7/29/2014This is a "go to" place when we want a special meal or dinner with friends. The food selection and quality is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good dinner with friendsLizzyDined on 7/26/2014Met some friends for dinner and had a great time. Service was very good and we were not rushed since we wanted to spend time talking to our friends. The food was very good, nice menu with many choices.Special Features:
- The following 603 reviews are from the Village Tavern Broomfield reviews archive.
- fun placeCLS80021Dined on 7/17/2014The food is unique and acommodates a wide palate from fish to cheese to vegan. Nice selection of wines by the glass. Patio is fantastic in the summer. Service could be improved, but that varies everytime we go. Overall a great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.