Village Tavern Broomfield
1 West Flatiron Circle, Suite 100
Broomfield, CO 80021Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Village Tavern Broomfield
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.villagetavern.com/
- Phone: 7208876900x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday, 11:00am - 3:00pm. Lunch: Monday - Saturday, 11:00am - 4:00pm. Dinner: Monday - Thursday, 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday, 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday, 3:00pm - 10:00pm. Happy Hour: 3:00pm - 6:30pm and 9:00pm - close M-F.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David Newton
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Village Tavern offers semi-private areas for private functions. Feel free to call or stop by for a tour of the space.
- Private Party Contact: Christie Carlson 7208876900x
- Special Events: Prime Rib Monday- House cut of prime rib $19.95 includes two side items
Tini Tuesday- All martini's are half price all day
Wine and Dine Wednesday -Wine by the glass is half off all day
Friday-Sunday- 5 after 5 A four course meal and glass of wine $30 after 5:00pm
Happy Hour- Monday-Friday 3-6:30 and all day Sunday (bar and patio only)
A word from Village Tavern Broomfield
With a focus on casual elegance, the Village Tavern offers a wonderful combination of the best of the best in traditional fare, an award winning wine list with over forty wines by the glass, in a comfortable, cozy atmosphere, and exceptional service that is second to none.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Village Tavern Broomfield reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)great for outdoor dining (32)great for lunch (31)neighborhood gem (29)good for groups (25)romantic (23)fit for foodies (18)notable wine list (17)great for brunch (14)kid-friendly (11)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (7)late-night find (7)scenic view (1)Show More
- Return visitGroupdateniteDined on 8/30/2014Our group of 6 return to Village Tavern after a somewhat disappointing visit earlier this summer. We had the same server and she has improved. Our food was good, it all arrived together, after previous visit where it came in shifts. I personally don't like the bottles of water, the water gets warm and you have to ask for more ice. Several in our group for health reasons only drink water with their meal, so this is inconvient. But overall we really enjoy this restaurant and it remains one our top choices when eating out.Special Features:
- msg33VIPDined on 8/24/2014Great food and service. Hosts were friendly and helpful and our server was fantastic! Overall great spot that I would highly reccomend. I will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014This a great place to eat. Food was very good and the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightPrincess95Dined on 8/16/2014We had a great dinner at your restaurant. Our waiter (I don't recall his name) was great! He showed up right when we needed something and didn't make us feel rushed. He provided very good service with our questions about the food, filling up our water, checking on us, bringing us the dessert menu, etc. Some waiters are really annoying and others seem to just disappear. Ours was wonderful. The food was great and we were seated by the fireplace at a quiet, reserved table for two. We also made our reservation online which was very easy and quick. We will be coming back in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeluvtavernVIPDined on 8/15/2014The service and food are both outstanding. We have gone every Friday night for years.Special Features:
- Good stapleJ4abrahamDined on 8/15/2014Village Tavern never disappoints! Great for a work lunch or meeting as well as happy hour, dinner and Sunday brunch, I've been to the Tavern roughly 100 times and have never had a bad experience, the bar crew is wonderful too!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Book Group FriendlybooknfoodieDined on 8/9/2014We had a great time on the patio and our server was not overwhelmed by a larger group of chatty women in his brunch/luncheon mix. The food was wonderful and the prices are okay. We come here often as a group.Special Features:
- Ckolla18Ckolla18Dined on 8/8/2014Had a great date night with the hubby! Food was great and I love their outdoor dining area. I didn't think our server was great! She seemed more put out to be at work then happy to help. Would have liked her to make recommendations and SMILE!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodpeterblissDined on 8/2/2014The Village Tavern is always consistent in quality of food and service. So nice to see many booths, dark wood, and elegant furnishings as most "neo-modern" eateries look so much like bus stations these days. Try the bacon-wrapped scallops appetizer. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunnyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/31/2014Patio was great except wrt to the evening sun. Umbrellas are inexplicably inflexible and cannot be adjusted to provide much needed shade. This had us scrabling to avoid being blinded.
- CravingsVIPDined on 7/30/2014Excellent experience with the food and the waiter.Special Features:
- consistently wonderfuljz4JCDined on 7/29/2014This is a "go to" place when we want a special meal or dinner with friends. The food selection and quality is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good dinner with friendsLizzyDined on 7/26/2014Met some friends for dinner and had a great time. Service was very good and we were not rushed since we wanted to spend time talking to our friends. The food was very good, nice menu with many choices.Special Features:
- fun placeCLS80021Dined on 7/17/2014The food is unique and acommodates a wide palate from fish to cheese to vegan. Nice selection of wines by the glass. Patio is fantastic in the summer. Service could be improved, but that varies everytime we go. Overall a great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go-to business lunch locationDnvrtrvlrDined on 7/8/2014Village Tavern is a solid, reliable place for a business lunch with a group of people. Booths are spacious and accommodate six with room to spare, separate area for larger groups is set off to side of main dining room. Food is varied so everyone can find something they like. Wish they would serve sandwiches and burgers on plates instead of these dumb wooden planks. The chefs handle allergies well and are able to find good substitutes when requested. Sweet potato fries are highly recommended; coleslaw is the only awful dish. Salads are huge and the grilled chicken on them is always moist and delicious. Waitstaff is attentive and prompt with excellent knowledge of the menu and wine list. Tini ' Tuesday is fun with 1/2 price martinis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhilVIPDined on 6/30/2014As always a great treat, food was great, service was attentiveSpecial Features:
- Village Tavern is ConsistantRickDined on 6/26/2014The Village tavern has consistantly great food and service. The true test of a great restaurant is the day to day, year in and year out consistency regardless of menus and servers. Village Tavern hits it out of the park! Great for many occasions. Business lunch or family dinner the menu and service will please almost everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood treasureRichVIPDined on 6/22/2014Always delicious with great service and good value. The shrimp and grits is phenomenal - as good or better than any I've had in the low country of South Carolina.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Every TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014We've been here twice now and haven't been disappointed at all. The food is consistent and the staff friendly! So many menu choices and a great wine list. Our 11 year old loves the filet mignon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/20/2014Have eaten there before but several years ago. Don't plan to return. The table service was incredibly slow and inattentive, even though there was not a heavy crowd. Food was mediocre.
- Date Night Hot Spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014Village Tavern was a great spot for a date night! The romantic ambiance and great staff made the evening a great one. Menu prices are fantastic and there was a great selection. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Good food, nice ambiencehappycamperDined on 6/14/2014I went out with my family and friends to celebrate my birthday on a Saturday early evening. Among us we had steaks and pasta, salads and wine, then dessert, and it was a near perfect evening. The food was better than most, and was worth what we paid. I had a slice of carrot cake that was to die for. The service was everything we could ask for, the server very attentive. For a busy Saturday night, it was surprisingly quiet and we were able to converse all through dinner without any problem. Overall, a really nice experience for a special occasion. I will definitely be back again.Special Features:
- One of our favorite dinner placesHmmmDined on 6/7/2014It is a big & busy restaurant with efficient systems to make sure you are seated quickly, and service is fast & friendly. There is plenty of booth seating-- which we prefer for the more cozy feeling. Their recipes and ingredient quality is quite good. When I have seafood, it is always fresh and well-prepared. They have these fresh cut potato chips which are like a soft french-fry like potato chip served with a delicious house ranch dressing- that is THE comfort food appetizer. We've ordered their boozy drinks and they are nice. We always have a good experience there.Special Features:
- Group date nightGroupdateniteDined on 6/7/2014Village Tavern is a favorite of our group of 6. Great steaks, but limited seafood. Service is a little spotty, sometimes great, sometimes not. We've had a couple occasions where service was very slow and mistakes resulting in one of us having to wait for their food while the rest of us had ours. The management was always very good about making up for it, but we'd rather have it right the first time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodKatheyVIPDined on 6/5/2014The food here is really good. I like that the menu includes items that are inexpensive as well as steaks that are more expensive, so you can go there for a casual dinner or a fancy celebration. The burgers are just $11 and are excellent! They also have a nice patio. We go there whenever we are in the area.
- Delightful Lunchliv4diningoutDined on 6/5/2014It was my first visit...business lunch with a client in Interlocken and I was very impressed! Lovely setting, skilled service, enormously (but not cloyingly) friendly staff, and the food was good. I'll definitely bring family and friends and recommend it.Special Features:
- Diappointing Menu Changersmit10Dined on 6/2/2014We were disappointed to find Village Tavern has eliminated some of our favorite items from their menu - particularly the great pork chops they used to have.Special Features:
- Great restaurant !Klawson2ndDined on 5/31/2014We had a great dinner …our prime rib was wonderful. Tried to get a dinner salad as one of our sides, but that was kind of ridiculous…who doesn't allow you to order a dinner salad without an up-charge? (like 4.50!) Seriously??? We wound up with the big salad but used up 2 sides and split it. As a big salad person, that annoyed the heck out of me…other than that, good meal!Special Features:
- Awesome food!SusiqVIPDined on 5/16/2014The potato chip appetizer was amazing…I ate too many and just about ruined my delicious lunch (but didn't.) YUMMY!Special Features:
- Great dinner and wine specialFrequenttraveler1Dined on 5/14/2014Perfectly cooked filet and 1/2 price wine on Wednesdays--great dinner spot!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place for dinnerSuebedooDined on 5/14/2014This was our first time here and we were pleasantly surprised. The food and service were great and the prices were very reasonable. We will be return customers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/12/2014The prime rib was very tender and cooked perfectly, but the accompanying asparagus was woody and cold when served--order the broccoli instead. Also, the side dish we wanted to order--the au gratin potatoes--was not available that evening, which disappointed us. On the plus side, the server was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pick and choosegffoodieDined on 5/11/2014The ribeye and meatloaf were great. Two pastas were very bland and the gluten free pasta was overcooked and dried out.Special Features:
- Mother's Day brunchabcDanaDined on 5/11/2014Good food, good service, nice atmosphere. We're coming back for Father's Day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodDEEMVIPDined on 5/9/2014Fine restaurant. Affordable and good for groups, but nothing special or noteworthy, really. Service was fine, as was the food.Special Features:
- It's okAtcae2Dined on 5/9/2014The restraunt is ok, it's one step up from Rock Bottom. Wife and I ordered steaks and they got the temperatures backwards. After sending them back hers was still raw inside (the way I like mine, just this side of mooing) and mine came back looking not as great as the first (supposed to be a ribeye). They used to after bread and butter before the meal and aparently that has gone away. Desert menu and appetizers are extensive. Food just seems to be going down hill over the last few years.Special Features:
- Birthday dinner spotcoffeelady60Dined on 5/8/2014Great menu, delicious food, excellent service! What more could you ask for? This is one of our special occasion restaurants. I highly recommend their steak entrees.Special Features:
- Our Favorite RestaurantRetiredHappyDined on 5/6/2014Excellent variety of food selections as well as good value. Love martini night!Special Features:
- The following 578 reviews are from the Village Tavern Broomfield reviews archive.
- Amazing Food, Great Placewisey113Dined on 5/3/2014The food at Village Tavern was fantastic. Wasn't really sure what to expect when we got there but it we were pleasantly surprised. Place has a great atmosphere, especially if the weather is nice outside and you can sit out on the patio. Service was ok, nothing to write home about, but at the same time it wasn't awful. Overall a great place to eat every once in a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Biz DinnerLovingLifeVIPDined on 5/1/2014This was a perfect choice for an important business dinner. Our waitress, Katie, was exceptional. Thanks to all!Special Features: