Village Tavern Alpharetta
11555 Rainwater Dr.
Alpharetta, GA 30004Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Village Tavern Alpharetta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.villagetavern.com/
- Phone: (770) 777-6490
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Monday: 4:00pm - 9pm;
Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Brunch: Saturday: 11:00am- 4pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Antonio Maya
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Village Tavern’s dining space emits a welcoming and upbeat vibe where diners can seek privacy in a cozy table by the fireplace or revel in the company of friends.
- Private Party Contact: Kevin Buckley 8883020812
- Entertainment: Live Music
A word from Village Tavern Alpharetta
Some traditions only get better. Come enjoy a wide-ranging menu of 'fresh high quality takes' on New American cuisine, from the freshest fish and hand cut steaks to wood fired pizzas and homemade desserts. Zagat rated as excellent and recipient of the Wine Spectator award four years in a row.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Village Tavern Alpharetta - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
Village Tavern Alpharetta reviews from OpenTable diners
177 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (110)great for lunch (79)good for groups (77)special occasion (66)fit for foodies (58)vibrant bar scene (36)great for brunch (33)notable wine list (32)great for outdoor dining (25)romantic (24)kid-friendly (22)hot spot (16)late-night find (6)scenic view (1)Show More
- Village Tavern never disappoints.LesismoreVIPDined on 11/26/2014We've been going to VT for over eight years. It has everything: good food, good service, reasonable prices, pleasant atmosphere, and consistency. No more need be said.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NannVIPDined on 11/24/2014Good food at a decent price point. In general, service experience could be improved.
- Excellent Dinner spot!luv2dineVIPDined on 11/24/2014My husband and I celebrated our 20th Anniversary dinner here. We loved the menu and the service was excellentSpecial Features:
- Time and Time again!gumbyDined on 11/16/2014We have been dining at VT for years and have always had good food and very good service! You won't be disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was DissappointingMichaelRobVIPDined on 11/15/2014The food is always good. This is the first time in many visits that the service was HorribleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Local EateryScottGDined on 11/15/2014Excellent experience. Quick and friendly service. Food was as ordered and delicious. Will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining here for yearsSweetTeaPleaseDined on 11/14/2014My husband and I have been dining here for years. The food is always exceptional and until tonight the service had always been just as exceptional. The wait staff and management were on top of the poor service we received from a new employee. Hopefully the new hire will receive the training that they desperately need in order to maintain the high quality we have always known and experienced here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best OTP north.FromTroyDined on 11/14/2014We have eaten here with friends for both lunch and dinner over time and have never been disappointed. The menu is varied, the ambience outstanding (at least to us) and the service has been superb. Well trained, courteous and educated wait staff make all the difference. The bar is well appointed and welcoming with personable and helpful staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wxyzWXYZVIPDined on 11/11/2014The setting, the service, the food -- all were excellent and one to emulate. I/we strongly recommend this Corporation not only for the forgoing but additionally for its support of Veterans.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday CelebrationNotCcookingTonightDined on 11/8/2014Celebrated our daughters 21st birthday. Excellent food and atmosphere. Wonderful menu - something for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectSavannahDined on 11/7/2014My boyfriend and I went to Village Tavern for a nice dinner on a Friday night. After reading the reviews I decided to make a reservation and it was definitely necessary. Without, we probably would have waited upwards of 45 minutes to an hour. But let me tell you, that wait DEFINITELY would have been worth it. The service was phenomenal, the food was stellar, and the environment was perfect. It was a perfect place for a date night, it would be perfect for family dinner, a business lunch, or Sunday brunch. Upon recommendation of the reviews I had the pimento cheese BLT and it was out of this world. For dessert I had the warm butter cake to go and they definitely didn't skimp on the toppings. Overall, Village Tavern is definitely a must go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- solid local restaurantHighstakesDined on 11/3/2014I go to Village Tavern with clients over lunch. The food is good, no weird stuff on the menu, friendly to people of all tastes.Special Features:
- Consistentebb7011Dined on 10/30/2014The food and service are consistently good here. A wide choice of items on the menu to serve all tastes.Special Features:
- steveVIPDined on 10/27/2014I have eaten here many, many times and the Village Tavern never disappoints. Always a great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return visitwrussgrantDined on 10/23/2014Village Tavern is our go to restaurant in the neighborhood. We have never had a bad meal there. Service is usually great. Noise level varies by where you sit -- this time it was very, very noisy.Special Features:
- One Was Excellent/One Was Not1on1Dined on 10/19/2014The ham & cheese omelet was excellent, the tavern potatoes were scrumptious, the fruit fresh and sweet, and the muffin moist, What more could you ask for? You could ask for a juicy hamburger! The hamburger was so dry and over cooked (it was ordered medium not well, well done) and it was not edible. The service was very great. The server was attentive but not overwhelming. We have eaten at Village Tavern several times and this is the first time I can say we walked away dissatisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good................BuzzdogVIPDined on 10/17/2014Village Tavern is truly a neighborhood gem!!! one of my faves!!! always good food, service and atmosphere!!!Special Features:
- Great outdoor lunchIrishmomDined on 10/17/2014I've eaten at Village Tavern before...always great. But this was the first time I are out on their patio. It was a beautiful day, I didn't even know they had the patio. I will think about Village Tavern again on a great day for eating outside.Special Features:
- Another Fantastic LunchHHPIDined on 10/15/2014The Village Tavern does it again. Thanks for the wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Great eveningAllyDined on 10/11/2014We went there for dinner with friends. Large menu and each of our entrees was great. Served at the right temperature and beautifully presented. I had the roast beef and hardly needed a knife to cut. Wonderful flavor. Service was smooth and well practiced. Comfortable seating with a feeling of privacy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always greatfoodieVIPDined on 10/8/2014very consistant quality-great menu. We eat there weekly. It is our "go to place". We can never make a decision where to go so we get in the car and always wind up at VT!Special Features:
- Pleasant SurpriseGAProvinceDiningVIPDined on 10/4/2014Places with the word Tavern in the name can be all over the map. This is a nicely decorated - subdued restaurant with a huge fireplace in the middle of the dining room. First time there and we had brunch. The good - the French toast and the home made hash browns were fabulous. The "Sugared Bacon" was good bacon - though not much hint of the brown sugar made it to the table. The Huevos Rancheros are to be avoided. An egg omelet wrapped in a tortilla with a little cheese and sour cream on top. However, the French toast and potatoes will get us to try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/1/2014Food good and service great. Half price wine on wed. Great deal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies birthday dinnerBusterVIPDined on 10/1/2014Recently visited Village Tavern and casually mentioned it was a friends birthday, our waitress was awesome and brought out a small dessert with candle at the end of the evening. What a great touch. I am not sure what was better, the great service, half price wine on Wednesdays, or the wonderful glazed salmon. I wish I remembered our waitresses name she was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceWes123Dined on 9/28/2014I really enjoyed my experience at Village Tavern. I celebrated a birthday there and the service was wonderful. There's a variety of good choices on the menu. I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/27/2014We were a little early but seated when we arrived with a friendly welcome and personally walked to our table by a hostess. Server arrived soon after seating and took drink orders and informed our group of the evening menu specials. Food ordered from the regular menu and special of the evening and all guests were pleased with their orders and taste.Special Features:
- FantasticMisterBillDined on 9/26/2014The food and service here is fantastic. I have never had a bad experience here.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationFunNiteDined on 9/25/2014My friend and I regularly meet for dinner. Village tavern is halfway between us and we continuously return there because of great food and service. Look forward to our next dinner date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They were having a bad dayFoodieHusbandVIPDined on 9/24/2014I normally enjoy this place but our lunch there this trip was off in so many ways. Under cooked fries and burger. Unsweet tea served instead of sweet tea. They did take one meal off the check and apologized profusely.
- Love it here!EricaVIPDined on 9/21/2014Ever since having our first date here over 8 years ago, we have always enjoyed coming back. The food and service is always great. We sat outside and enjoyed the patio. Great as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- portion and delivery standardsWindermereDined on 9/21/2014I have been a fairly regular customer for special brunches. The tavern has always been my go to place for pleasant surroundings and good food. However on our last visit it was apparent that the kitchen needs to step up it serving standards. Similar plates were served with various portion sizes and the meals were delivered luke warm at best. With the kitchen so near there is no excuse for this oversight. I would try them again but they will no longer be my go to spot.Special Features:
- Very noisy and frantic!cgc6064Dined on 9/20/2014My husband and I were looking forward to a romantic dinner. Even though we made a reservation for 2, we were seated in a very small booth near large parties who were noisy and so demanding of our waiter, we felt ignored. He did his best, but was very frantic. Our food was spot on, yet our waiter kept blaming the kitchen for his woes. Our food was delicious and well timed.Special Features:
- Beautiful nightDianneVIPDined on 9/19/2014We sat outside and it was a beautiful night. We started out with the Thai nachos. It was delicious. We shared the four of us. I shared the flatbread with veggies it was ok. My husband and friend had the hamburger. They loved it. The wines are also good. One thing the martins are pretty small.Special Features:
- Village Tavern still GoodSPPPVIPDined on 9/16/2014Flatbreads were excellent. Huge Cobb Salad was very good. Consistently good. Keep it up,Village TavernSpecial Features:
- WXYZWXYZVIPDined on 9/13/2014Another great experience. Server, Steve, Manager Johanna, and Gen Mgr were attentive but not overly so.Special Features:
- One of two entréeMillieLDined on 9/13/2014My husband and I went went dinner Saturday night and his dinner was great mine was disappointing. It was the blacked salmon sandwich and the salmon was so crunchy it had no taste. I did not want to complained becauce then we would not be eating together. Would not get that entrée again.Special Features:
- great visit to great establishmentDan3525Dined on 9/13/2014the food was awesome and the waitress was superb, I wish I could remember her name. this is our first visit here and it will not be our last.Special Features:
- AliceDined on 9/12/2014This was not the first time the buns on the sandwiches were stale! Need to improve. Also hamburger was cold!Special Features:
- Always enjoy coming here...NOTMYFAVANYMOREVIPDined on 9/12/2014....Food and service, always superb! Yamin gave excellent service.Special Features:
- Another great dinner at VTLesismoreVIPDined on 9/10/2014We decided that day to go to VT and sit on the patio. I made a reservation and we were promptly seated on the patio, which was never full. The inside was completely full, however, with an hour wait. Nevertheless, our service was great and the food was prepared perfectly. This restaurant deserves its reputation and the business it has.Special Features: