Villa Tequila Bar & Grill
586 Raritan Rd.
Roselle, NJ 07203Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Villa Tequila Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://villanj.com/
- Phone: 9082410600x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday & Tuesday: 4:00 pm - 2am
Wednesday - Sunday: 11:30 - 3am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican, Latin / Spanish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our two level restaurant, with comfortable rustic décor, can accommodate any type of party you desire. We are able to custom-design our menus to fulfill your private needs.
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8884077192
A word from Villa Tequila Bar & Grill
In the labor-intensive business of producing quality tequilla, the cultivation of agava azul is maintained through traditional techniques passed down over generations. At Villa we embrace the tradition of the ancestral beverage, delivering its unique flavors, images and scents to those that fall under her spell. Reserve online now!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Villa Tequila Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (4)vibrant bar scene (4)good for groups (3)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)special occasion (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014The food and the service were outstanding. They were very accommodating with special requestsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall ok but could be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/20/2014Good location and a nice interior but it took us almost 45 minutes to get out meal and the the Resturant had maybe 10 people in it total on this occasion. When we finally got our meals the portions were great but flavor was borderline. Price was decent. On Sundays when all the other Mexican spots in the areaare packed this is a place worth trying out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sports bar meets good funmellieVIPDined on 7/17/2014Food is tasty and place is lively. Nice place to hang out with friends or family when you need an energy boost or game night. Large screen tv and bar help entertain the guest and the servers. Not fit for date unless you are not much of a talker..Special Features:
- Good food & friendly servicesmellieVIPDined on 7/9/2014Located on a busy intersection in the corner of Roselle is this Mexican - Cuban style restaurant bar. Happy hour sets the tone for good prices and entertainment. Active bar and great for sport viewing. Food is affordable and delicious. Had the yucca fries with cuban sandwhich to die for!Special Features:
- Much better second timetaste1Dined on 7/2/2014Our first visit was on Cinco Di Mayo and had a horrible experience. Went back with great trepidation but was surprised with amiable staff good food and good drinks. Always give the benefit of the doubt and write a review if good they get better if bad they see where they need to improve. So write Open Table users and be honest and fair to them and us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- golfguy1Dined on 6/23/2014This place has good food, good Margaritas I'll be back. Would not expect this in a strip mall in Roselle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place with great foodnick52948Dined on 6/15/2014We had a reservation for father's day for a group of 10 people. Three children younger than 7 years old and 1 child 18 months old. They had no provisions for seating the 18 month old. The pub seats are difficult for older people and that's all that was available. The location in a strip mall is also offputting. The food however was exceptional and the service was great. The prices were reasonable and the drinks were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Villa Tequila Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Viva Tequila!Jeff8Dined on 11/16/2013Had a great time. Stopped in with some friends. The food was amazing. Great Hospitality. I would def recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.