Villa Maria - Polanco
11550 Mexico CityNeighborhood:
Polanco / Nueva Anzures / Lomas
Mexican / SouthwesternPrice: MXN300 and under
Villa Maria - Polanco
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.villamaria.com.mx/
- Phone: 01 55 5203 0306
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 13:30 - 24:00, Sunday: 13:30 - 19:00
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern
- Executive Chef: Felix Arias
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Non-Smoking Area, Smoking Area
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private party options are available.
- Private Party Contact: Salvador Pina 52030306
- Entertainment: Live music. Daily mariachis. Jarochos and trios.
A word from Villa Maria - Polanco
At Villa Maria you will enjoy live music together with the best in Mexican cooking...in its most wonderful expression. Don't forget to enjoy its internationally famous margaritas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Villa Maria - Polanco reviews from OpenTable diners
- Gourmet Mexican Food... lots of funALG2013Dined on 7/13/2011The large margarita is a liter!! Ordered appetizers and drinks so we could sample several items. The entrees seemed huge, so appetizers were just right. The food was delicious and presentation beautiful.Special Features:
- Altough the food is very good,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/5/2010Altough the food is very good, this is the second time that I reserved trhough Opentable, and even having the confirmation number (and showing it to them) they said I didn't have a reservation. The first time I had to wait about half an hour for a table. This is the only restaurant with which i have this issues.
- Adecuado para una comida en grupo.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/28/2010Adecuado para una comida en grupo, decoración típica mexicana, el servicio no es muy ágil pero si no hay mucha hambre ni prisa esta bien. Las margaritas de tamarindo son muy buenas.Special Features:
- Real, authentic Mexican Food.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/9/2009Real, authentic Mexican Food. Enjoy the Margaritas !
- Villa Maria is a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/12/2009Villa Maria is a wonderful traditional and contemporary Mexican restaurant. The service and ambiance are always great and the quality of the food always consistently wonderful. One of my favorite restaurants in Mexico City.Special Features:
- Excellent. Reasonable, wellOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/9/2008Excellent. Reasonable, well priced, great service.Special Features: