9601 Brighton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.villablancarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3108597600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 6:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday -Saturday: 6:00pm -12:00am
*The last seating is 2 hours before close*
*We do not close between Lunch and Dinner at 6pm we transition immediately*
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Continental, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Francis Dimitrius
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Villa Blanca
Villa Blanca, with it's reasonably priced mediterranean, italian and asian menu, is the perfect venue for a romantic, candlelit dinner. Villa Blanca is the most popular restaurant in Beverly Hills. It is within walking distance from Rodeo Drive and Canon. Lisa Vanderpump has created a sexy, stylish and romantic restaurant with a St. Tropez-like vibe with its large patio and its wonderous decor.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Villa Blanca reviews from OpenTable diners
199 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (110)special occasion (97)great for lunch (91)romantic (89)hot spot (62)neighborhood gem (59)fit for foodies (51)good for groups (47)great for brunch (45)scenic view (23)notable wine list (19)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (12)vibrant bar scene (7)Show More
- A Must Try !!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014I was a bit apprehensive to try this restaurant after reading some of the negative reviews, I must admit I went because of the hype from the TV show, I was totally surprised. The Lamb Chops were to die for, everything at this restaurant was excellent. The staff was very gracious and friendly, the food was incredible, the scene was romantic (9th wedding anniversary) I do not know what anyone else experienced but I do not understand the bad reviews, my visit was incredible and I will return as soon as possible.Special Features:
- RHBVOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Being a fan of the the real housewives of Beverley hills this was a place I had to visit. The food was amazing .Unfortunately the decor and restraunt interior and finishing we're not at the Beverley hills standard I was expecting. I guess I was expecting a bit more fom the vanderpumps, especially watching the show and seeing thir amazing house, parties. The toliet door would not close properly, the menus and tables where dirty.. It seemed a bit off. Whistle my husband and I where dinning we noticed the staff setting up a table for what I am guessing are celebrity guests. They where busy changing chairs(cleaner ones)wipping Menues, changing the flower arrangements on the table. Shouldn't everyone be treated to this ambiance of villa blanca?Special Features:
- PoorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014I would not recommend. Food was sub standard. Toilets looked like those open for public use. The staff looked trashy with short skirts. I definitely expected more!!
- FabulousOutoftownersDined on 9/14/2014Excellent service & the food was out of this world!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SindeeDined on 9/14/2014It would have been nice if the receptionist would have waited on us when we entered and waited for over ten minutes. The restaurant was not crowded and the staff just stared at us.Special Features:
- Fabulous EveningYummyDined on 9/10/2014Visited the Villa Blanca with my sister whilst on a girls holiday in Beverly Hills. The restaurant was really friendly and beautifully decorated with a lovely atmosphere. Great food and gorgeous cocktails - would definitely revisit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIRTHDAY DINNER FOR 2OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING! HOWEVER I DID EXPECT SOMEONE TO SING HAPPY BDAY OR AT LEAST SOME TYPE OF DESSERT WITH A CANDLE. WE GO EAT EVERY YEAR AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS HASNT HAPPEN. OUR FOOD WAS TASTY HOWEVER I FELT THE PRESENTATION FOR THE MUSHROOM ROSITO WAS TERRIBLE, IT LOOKED LIKE THEY JUST LAID 2 PIECES OF KRAFT CHEESE ON TOP OF THE PLATE. OVERALL FOR WHAT WE PAID I DIDNT FEEL IT WAS WORTH IT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A sure thing.bevhillsdinerDined on 9/7/2014Villa has excellent food and drinks, the decor is beautiful, and the location is great. The service was so-so (surprising) but maybe that usually isn't the case? The AC was also broken. Again, i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'd still say this is a pretty safe bet for any occasion.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014I only wanted to visit this restaurant after seeing it on TV. However the actual ambiance was amazing. The decor was awesome, food was fabulous, staff was so warming. I really enjoyed dinner here and will come here each time I am near BHSpecial Features:
- Great atmosphere, really good food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014We live in San Diego, but anytime we have East Coast visitors, we drive up to Hollywood and Beverly Hills to do "touristy" things. For us, Villa Blanca is a must for lunch. Guaranteed really good food in a beautiful settng...all for an affordable price!Special Features:
- Villa BlancafoodiesDined on 9/4/2014Villa Blanca was awesome! Thanks Lisa Vanderpump, wish you were there! The food was great, real Maine lobster, and my salmon was delicious! Only wish I could have purchased a t shirt, but they were all out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SandieDined on 9/2/2014We had a great lunch and a terrific waitress. Unfortunately I can't remember her name...Special Features:
- Out of town guestOCdinerDined on 8/29/2014My visitor from out of town want to see Beverly Hills. So we made the trip from Newport Beach to Rodeo. Villa Blanca Patio was the perfect venue to people watch. Order the Pink Drink and as Margarita Pizza for a great snack while observing the eclectic populace of that area. The service was amazing, the perfect balance between attentive but not hovering . We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lisa Needs A Good Service ManagerMeymeyDined on 8/28/2014I have wanted to dine at VB since I became a fan of Lisa's from RHOBH. Beautiful setting! Food when it arrived was okay but not what I requested! Wait servers...horrible. Too young to understand how to deliver good service for a dinner at this caliber. They communicated as if my guest and I were eating wings in a sports bar. Music was too loud and annoying. I traveled from Denver,Colorado and wanted to share with my friends how amazing it was upon my return...sadly, I can only say the decor gets a thumbs up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst experience imaginableChicagoFoodieDined on 8/28/2014I should have known a celebrity owned restaurant would be disappointing, but I figured since the restaraunt predated the celebrity, perhaps the owners knew how to run a decent place. Everything about the experience, from the moment I arrived, was abhorrent. Waited nearly 20 minutes before anyone came to the table. Received only 1 of four drink orders and the others had to be flagged down from another waiter. Everyone got their food except for me. After having to get up to find a manager, since our waiter had never bothered to check on us after the food was brought, his attitude was to barely make any effort. Long after everyone had finished their meals, mine arrived - a nearly raw steak with bland potatoes. No comp offered.
- My first Beverly Hills restaurantflajoyceDined on 8/28/2014The food is amazing..service is above and beyond. . Decor is amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu VarietyRivkahDined on 8/28/2014There could be a couple of other pastas that do not have meat or seafood. Also, your online menu had items not on the store menu - I was especially looking forward to your Greek Salad.Special Features:
- Wonderful lunch!SDpartyof5Dined on 8/27/2014Truly enjoyed everything from the fresh bread and olive tapenade (on every table) and the delicious strawberry sparkling wine followed by the best caprese salad I have ever had. Main course salmon salad was excellent. Servers were friendly and attentive. Overall, an exceptional late lunch. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- everything was greatRonnDined on 8/23/2014Waitress & her helpers superb! but we really loved the desserts, so much so we are going back tonight just for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousbaxterDined on 8/21/2014This was the second time my daughter and I have eaten at the restaurant. It is a beautiful restaurant with attentive staff and good food. We ate there as I am a fan of Lisa VanderPump's shows and was curious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother and Daughter lunchLunchfor2Dined on 8/21/2014My husband is active-duty Army we drove all the way from Fort Lewis Washington to Disneyland. My daughter and I watch the Housewives show a lot and we've always loved Lisa and wanted to visit her restaurant so I surprised my daughter for lunch! Villa Blanca's food was delicious! We enjoyed how cozy, yet classy the restaurant was! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/20/2014Not only was the food excellent but also our server, Dan Beltran, was extraordinarily attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale but casual in Beverly HillsVillaBlancaDined on 8/19/2014This was our first time eating at Villa Blanca and we were very impressed. Our evening started with an easy reservation on Opentable.com and things just got better from there. The restaurant is very easy to find, great Valet service out front and only a block away from Rodeo Drive. The food was excellent and I loved being that close to Rodeo Drive. After dinner we took a walk up and down Rodeo and it was the perfect ending to a mid week, spur of the moment date night with my lovely wife.Special Features:
- needs some work; menu and decorLEXIVVIPDined on 8/18/2014although i have been here several times and had not so great experiences ( i was once served an ice cold salad on a plate right from the dishwasher that was too hot to even touch)i decided to give villa blanca another try..the restaurant decor although it is charming needs attention,it looks old and shabby and not in the shabby chic way..the banquette i sat on had the seat material all chewed up...other chair seats were very stained,2 of 4 light bulbs above me were out and 1 was flickering...the food was mediocre at best with very little imagination put into the menu..flavors and presentation are okay but the food is just boring...there are better places with more creative menus...its too bad because the place has a great ambiance...Special Features:
- One of my fav rest-nt in LA.mikesfinedineVIPDined on 8/16/2014We always enjoy this place. Food is affordable, service was outstanding, thanks Jason again and we love the atmosphere.Must try! We will be back again. Keep it up Lisa, great job!Special Features:
- Friendly staff and good food.LV731Dined on 8/15/2014Very friendly staff, good food, and very delicious drinks. Sat outside for dinner. Only downside was that as we sat down for dinner, a bum came up and asked for some money within 2 minutes of being there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- howardsDined on 8/15/2014we booked the restaurant because sur was not available,at first dissapointed but the location ,food and service was first class,we were a family of 4 adults and two children and nothing was a problem ,we were delighted with everything at the restaurant, and would highly recommend to people looking to make a reservation.Special Features:
- LA VacationSlimFoodieDined on 8/11/2014The restaurant was great. The bathroom left a lot to be desired, but the food was excellent. We even saw Lisa's daughter (owner)!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ExperienceShazzzFamilyDined on 8/9/2014Had a great meal here with family of 5, great Beverly hills location with friendly servers and reasonable price for food quality and location. Will definitely go again next time we are in area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambiance, food and service delight!FaulknerVIPDined on 8/7/2014Villa Blanca is the gem amongst the gems. We enjoyed a lovely birthday celebration lunch. Delightful for special occasions or just stopping in for lunch or dinner -- Villa Blanca is the best!!Special Features:
- Nice end to our holidayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Booked to celebrate my sons birthday and last night of our holiday wanted somewhere special the food was presented beautifully we were given bread on arrival but it was stale. The filet mignon was delicious I would have preferred a little more mashed potato and sauce but overall we did enjoy it. We decided not to have desserts because they looked nothing special and I thought the prices were very reasonable , but service was slow, If I needed to say anything negative it would have to that I thought it was a little dark as I couldn't read the menu and the waitress suggested I hold the candle to the menu to read as everyone else does which doesn't seem ideal. Ladies restroom was scruffy and need attention but the restaurant is beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's in the details, or lack of.Lusting2WanderDined on 8/6/2014From the outside looking in this restaurant seems stunning- the ambiance can not be beat. However, when looking at the details there seems to be a lack of effort. The table linens are not pressed, the flowers are wilted and about to die- if not already. The table I was at had stained linens, which was rather gross. The meal started off wonderful, but greatly started to decline in taste and presentation. By the time we reached dessert it was pathetic. I would say the worst part of it- was the waitress. She was rude, had a lack of knowledge and at one point completely ignored us when we asked a question. She turned her head to avoid us- when we uninsured about wine. For me this was just unacceptable. I will not be returning here again.Special Features:
- Supper August 4thStevepDined on 8/4/2014We had a great table outside, the service was great and the food even better. The music is vibrant which adds to the great ambience The night was topped off by Lisa Ken and Ziggy showing up.Special Features:
- Cool spotloz929406Dined on 8/3/2014cool spot, everything is white looked awesome. food was great nothing to complain about!Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerCocoPuffzDined on 8/2/2014Outstanding service on the night for a Anniversary celebration with delectable food and perfect ambiance.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014The service was very good. I was a bit surprised that the creme brulee wasn't crystallized on top, but it was still delicious. Everything else was very very good.Special Features:
- Dollphin824VIPDined on 8/1/2014Have eaten here many times before but will NEVER RETURN. The flowers were dying ( they used to pride themselves on their flowers), but the chopped salad was literally uneatable. The lettuce was wilted, the tomatoes mushy, the avocado brown and no flavor. Three of the four of us didn't eat it. The waitress said management was sorry and sent a free dessert. They should have offered to not charge us. BUT... The issue is... It was a crummy luncheon.
- DonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014Chopped salad with chicken overpriced ($16) and poorly prepared. It was like a deli chopped salad with a few pieces of chopped lettuce added. Strongest flavor was the mayonnaise.Special Features:
- Visually stunning restaurantCincyFoodieDined on 7/28/2014Villa Blanca is a beautiful restaurant. Give Ms. Vanderpump her due, she's done a phenomenal job with the interior of this space. It's romantic. The food was good, but not great. I had the organic salmon, which was somewhat bland. Not a bad meal, but an uninspired one. The wine list could use some improvement. We ordered a bottle of the pinot noir and were disappointed. Much to my delight, the prices at Villa Blanca were incredibly reasonable. I would return and hope that the menu is jazzed up a bit...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So goodsammieeeeeeDined on 7/28/2014Villa Blanca is one of the best restaurants I've eaten at in California! It's my new favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.