9601 Brighton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.villablancarestaurant.com/
- Phone: (310) 859-7600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 6:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday -Saturday: 6:00pm -12:00am
*The last seating is 2 hours before close*
*We do not close between Lunch and Dinner at 6pm we transition immediately*
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Continental, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Francis Dimitrius
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Villa Blanca
Villa Blanca, with it's reasonably priced mediterranean, italian and asian menu, is the perfect venue for a romantic, candlelit dinner. Villa Blanca is the most popular restaurant in Beverly Hills. It is within walking distance from Rodeo Drive and Canon. Lisa Vanderpump has created a sexy, stylish and romantic restaurant with a St. Tropez-like vibe with its large patio and its wonderous decor.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Villa Blanca reviews from OpenTable diners
156 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (74)romantic (74)great for lunch (73)special occasion (72)hot spot (50)neighborhood gem (48)fit for foodies (45)great for brunch (37)good for groups (37)scenic view (18)notable wine list (16)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (7)vibrant bar scene (5)Show More
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014First time here. Very attentive service, great food, romantic ambience . Will definitely eat here againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful ambience -great food!garbabyDined on 11/12/2014I have been here many times for lunch. The fresh filet of sole is the best I have ever had. The servers are always very friendly and attentive. Great people watching on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Good ServiceGinaDined on 11/11/2014Great food I had the walnut crusted salmon salad. The salmon was cooked perfect, the crust was wonderful and moist inside. We had our choice of seating. We sat outside it was very nice.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbBillinColoradoVIPDined on 11/10/2014My wife and I wondered what a Lisa Vanderpump restaurant might be like, and loved Villa Blanca. The restaurant is tastefully appointed (not surprisingly in white), and the staff were warm and professional. It is a perfect spot for enjoying the visual flow of Beverly Hills life, and the food was excellent. My wife ordered the Chopped Salad (and loved it); I ordered the Pan Roasted Filet Mignon Sandwich: the thin, flavorful sandwich is pan roasted, making each bite delightfully crisp. I was spared the pain of accidentally extracting a string of dangling gristle, as the filet was butter. Finally, it was a hot afternoon, and the house Sauvignon Blanc was crisp and refreshing. Overall, this was a near-prefect lunch experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticmadimattVIPDined on 11/8/2014I wanted to come here because I knew it's owned by Lisa from the Housewives. The decor is very romantic and our waitress from North Carolina was not only stunningly beautiful but very professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014I was skeptical going in with RHWLA connection, but this place was absolutely fantastic!! Great food, service and the prices were very reasonable all things considered. I highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not what it use to beShagnlaVIPDined on 11/7/2014there was a switch in the chef and you can tell by the quality of food. It just isn't what it use to be and even though it's an easy walk to the stores and over to VB from my house sadly I'm not likely to return. Also they were taping a random reality show there and the entire production crew stood 2 feet away from our table on the patio smoking then entire dinner which the VB staff seemed to think was ok. All these changes and way to many great resturants in the area add up to me not coming back with the same regularity.
- DESIGNERDined on 11/7/2014I enjoy it very much. I like to take my friends there and people from out of town. It is attractive, easy, elegant with good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My First TimeluvkittyDined on 11/3/2014Hi this is my first time to eat at the restaurant. I didn't know what to expect but with the recommendation of my husband's niece, I took my friend from New York and whom I haven't seen for 13 years there. She liked the food and I was not disappointed. We had so much to catch up that we were told to leave since the restaurant was closing and even the valet person came to give us our keys since they are also closing.Special Features:
- Kind of DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/3/2014The food was not as great as I was anticipating it to be, and the service was not so fantastic either. Our waitress was not at all attentive.Special Features:
- Great overall experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/1/2014The food was delicious as the atmosphere as perfect for a romantic date with my husband! I would recommend this restaurant to friends visiting LA!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twiggy lunchTwiggyVIPDined on 11/1/2014I went to here to celebrate my sister's visit from Florida. I do like the location, décor etc., but our salads at $24 were a disappointment. I had the salmon/greens salad. The salmon was okay, but the greens: spinach and arugula were mostly twigs. There was no effort in removing the stems which made it mostly twigs/stems. I complained to the pretty waitress, but she just said she was sorry. I don't think I would go there again as there are other restaurants in B.H. with better lunches.Special Features:
- VILLA BLANCA FIRST CLASSAAF1021Dined on 10/29/2014Amazing food and great service.. Overall an Excellent experience.
- An Amazing ValueCorporateDinerDined on 10/24/2014It is truly impressive to have an exquisite meal at a beautiful Beverly Hills restaurant and receive impeccable service for less than $30 per entree.Special Features:
- PerfectInCalifromTexasDined on 10/21/2014We eat here every time we come to town (from Texas). We absolutely love it. The food was excellent, service was great & the setting was perfect. My daughter had the Salmon & I had the Bolognese. We will continue to keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bflovs2dineoutDined on 10/20/2014Very inviting at night. Delicious meals at lunch and in the evening. A bit too noisy at lunch time.Special Features:
- love2eatDined on 10/18/2014The food was delicious and good size portions and this restaurant has wonderful ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner and beautiful insidemikeDined on 10/16/2014Server , Meridith was very nice and helpful. Food was great and very relaxing....great spot hidden in the neighborhood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow on special eventsNewMamaVIPDined on 10/12/2014They weren't prepared for the huge influx of ppl. We waited 25 min for service and 45 min for food. Don't judge! It's worth the wait for the ambiance and the view. Waitstaff is polite just not prepared for this influx. Give them another try. I heard many ppl complaining about slow service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for date night.HtippDined on 10/11/2014Romantic ambiance, food was excellent and service was amazing. Would definitely recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulJackie2Dined on 10/10/2014We were a little nervous after reading some Yelp reviews but we found this restaurant had no faults. The service was very attentive and given with a big smile making us feel very comfortable. The food was excellent and the risotto portion was large enough for a second meal the following night We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ComplacenceAmbianceaboveallelseVIPDined on 10/9/2014Villa Blaca opened with a great deal of promise. That said, the menu has hardly changed and the service has gone completely downhill. Television hurt the crowd. I used to run into people all the time. The crowd definitely shifted and the staff is complacent. It took twenty minutes and three requests to receive the bill, making me late for my next appointment. I used to love Villa Blanca. Now it's simply a convenient location with pleasant decor.Special Features:
- Great acousticsDaFishDined on 10/4/2014A refreshing change from your typical noisy places. We could actually talk and hear each other. Good foodI would recommend this to a friend.
- CA2AZVIPDined on 10/3/2014The setting for the restaurant is beautiful and the service and food was perfect. We had a really enjoyable evening having dinner here and would recommend to anyone. Great selection of food items and everything we had was great.Special Features:
- Loved it!Dinningfor2Dined on 10/2/2014Fantastic ambiance, great food, great service. Would definitely recommend to anyone! Neighborhood gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchEnjoyDined on 9/27/2014Very nice atmosphere with good food and wine ! Well situated in Beverly Hills Try for an outside Table
- Excellent chicken!SapphireDined on 9/24/2014This was the best Chicken Marsala I have ever had. The sauce was light & tasty & the chicken was so moist & flavorful! We will definitely return when we are in the area. The service was efficient but not annoying.
- Great ExperienceILoveItalyVIPDined on 9/21/2014Sunday, at noon, outside was a lovely experience all the way around!Special Features:
- A Must Try !!!!!IMPRESSEDDined on 9/20/2014I was a bit apprehensive to try this restaurant after reading some of the negative reviews, I must admit I went because of the hype from the TV show, I was totally surprised. The Lamb Chops were to die for, everything at this restaurant was excellent. The staff was very gracious and friendly, the food was incredible, the scene was romantic (9th wedding anniversary) I do not know what anyone else experienced but I do not understand the bad reviews, my visit was incredible and I will return as soon as possible.Special Features:
- RHBVPumpkinPieDined on 9/20/2014Being a fan of the the real housewives of Beverley hills this was a place I had to visit. The food was amazing .Unfortunately the decor and restraunt interior and finishing we're not at the Beverley hills standard I was expecting. I guess I was expecting a bit more fom the vanderpumps, especially watching the show and seeing thir amazing house, parties. The toliet door would not close properly, the menus and tables where dirty.. It seemed a bit off. Whistle my husband and I where dinning we noticed the staff setting up a table for what I am guessing are celebrity guests. They where busy changing chairs(cleaner ones)wipping Menues, changing the flower arrangements on the table. Shouldn't everyone be treated to this ambiance of villa blanca?Special Features:
- Highly ReccommendOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/19/2014No complaints. Thoroughly enjoyed the food, drinks and service and the prices are reasonable. I will definitely return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PoorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014I would not recommend. Food was sub standard. Toilets looked like those open for public use. The staff looked trashy with short skirts. I definitely expected more!!
- FabulousOutoftownersDined on 9/14/2014Excellent service & the food was out of this world!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SindeeDined on 9/14/2014It would have been nice if the receptionist would have waited on us when we entered and waited for over ten minutes. The restaurant was not crowded and the staff just stared at us.Special Features:
- Fabulous EveningYummyDined on 9/10/2014Visited the Villa Blanca with my sister whilst on a girls holiday in Beverly Hills. The restaurant was really friendly and beautifully decorated with a lovely atmosphere. Great food and gorgeous cocktails - would definitely revisit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIRTHDAY DINNER FOR 2OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING! HOWEVER I DID EXPECT SOMEONE TO SING HAPPY BDAY OR AT LEAST SOME TYPE OF DESSERT WITH A CANDLE. WE GO EAT EVERY YEAR AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS HASNT HAPPEN. OUR FOOD WAS TASTY HOWEVER I FELT THE PRESENTATION FOR THE MUSHROOM ROSITO WAS TERRIBLE, IT LOOKED LIKE THEY JUST LAID 2 PIECES OF KRAFT CHEESE ON TOP OF THE PLATE. OVERALL FOR WHAT WE PAID I DIDNT FEEL IT WAS WORTH IT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A sure thing.bevhillsdinerDined on 9/7/2014Villa has excellent food and drinks, the decor is beautiful, and the location is great. The service was so-so (surprising) but maybe that usually isn't the case? The AC was also broken. Again, i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'd still say this is a pretty safe bet for any occasion.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014I only wanted to visit this restaurant after seeing it on TV. However the actual ambiance was amazing. The decor was awesome, food was fabulous, staff was so warming. I really enjoyed dinner here and will come here each time I am near BHSpecial Features:
- Great atmosphere, really good food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014We live in San Diego, but anytime we have East Coast visitors, we drive up to Hollywood and Beverly Hills to do "touristy" things. For us, Villa Blanca is a must for lunch. Guaranteed really good food in a beautiful settng...all for an affordable price!Special Features:
- Villa BlancafoodiesDined on 9/4/2014Villa Blanca was awesome! Thanks Lisa Vanderpump, wish you were there! The food was great, real Maine lobster, and my salmon was delicious! Only wish I could have purchased a t shirt, but they were all out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.