Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
9100 State Road 84
Davie, FL 33324Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $31 to $50
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://viennacafeandwinebar.com/
- Phone: 9544231961x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Sunday: 11:30 Am - 4:30 Pm;
Dinner Sunday thru Thursday 4:30 Pm - 9:00 Pm
Friday and Saturday 4:30 Pm - 12 Pm
Brunch Saturday and Sunday 9 Am - 2 Pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, European, International
- Executive Chef: Courtney Burks
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private Dinners in your Home, from 8 to 100 People.
- Private Party Facilities: Saturday and Sunday Lunch Private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Jody Jacobsen 9544231961x
- Entertainment: Friday and Saturday Live Music after 9 Pm
- Special Events: Wine Dinner monthly
A word from Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar, Located in Davie just of 595 in The Pine Island Shopping Center. Serving the best in Northern European Cuisine with a Regional American Flair. Filet Mignon au Poivre, Roasted Duck, Potato crusted Salmon, Rack of Lamb, Sambucca Shrimp, Daily Specials Extensive wine list and Nightly Specials, offer something new Every day. Look for special Wine nights and Tastings. See you soon Your Host Per JacobsenContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Davie ›
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (64)special occasion (59)romantic (49)notable wine list (49)fit for foodies (44)great for brunch (42)good for groups (32)great for lunch (26)kid-friendly (14)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (4)scenic view (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The whole evening experience was fantastic. We were greeted with a great big smile. The server was perfectly attentive. The food was wonderfully prepared and generous. It is a bit expensive if you just look at the dollars but if one takes in consideration the entire experience it is not. Looking forward to my next Vienna Café dining visit.Special Features:
- Always exceeds our expectations!JuanVIPDined on 8/29/2014The food at Vienna Cafe is always excellent and varied. Fooe gras appetizer is great, the steaks, the fish, the salads. Its all great. Same thing with their desserts (brownie explosion!, the strawberries, my least favorite us the Creme brulee cheesecake which is great too!). What puts the, over the top is their service. Super friendly, accomodating and knowledgeable. A plus....!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For me, for you, for us!Just4uDined on 8/23/2014Looking for a romantic evening or a group get-together, the Vienna Cafe and Wine Bar is the place for you. It is a wonderful experience to be able to dine in comfort with great food, great wine and great service.Special Features:
- Great international food and wines!BLLGDined on 8/23/2014Loved the ambience, food and wine and especially the warm welcome from the owners: daughter and dad both came over to our table! We sat in the new addition to the restaurant and arrived early. As more people arrived, it became extremely noisy and hard to hear at normal table conversation voice level. Plus the lights were truly hot on the skin. The owner is aware that the acoustics and the lighting need to be improved so I am sure it will be addressed. We would definitely return and ask to be seated in the main dining room. Especially for wine tasting events, we plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite local spotFLRFLDined on 8/20/2014Favorite restaurant for business lunch and dinner. Great food, attentive service. Not too loud. Private room for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/19/2014Waitstaff too inexperienced for this quality of dining venue.
- Great dining experience.Live2eatVIPDined on 8/16/2014We have never been disappointed with the cuisine here! Outstanding food. Outstanding service. You may wait for your meal a little longer but it is well worth the wait!Special Features:
- EuropeantonyDined on 8/15/2014The place is very nice and cozy. Food is excellent. We had Tuna and Mahi Mahi which were both very good. They do not overdo it with sauces. They have a small but good wine list and the prices are only a modest markup compared to other restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect with friendsmfieDined on 8/15/2014Perfect location, outstanding food and menue and staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2014Lamb chops and coffee crusted rib eye were delicious.Special Features:
- Nice dinner-inexperienced servertravratVIPDined on 8/9/2014Overall we had an enjoyable dinner but not only did our server pour an entire bottle of wine to 4 people he asked us if we wanted another one before he took our food order or even brought us bread. We had to ask for bread and then that was delivered with our appetizers. We ordered another bottle of wine-a different wine than the first bottle. The waiter brought it over and started to open it - I said aren't you going to bring us new glasses-Oh yeh he said. The food was all fresh and tasty and that bread was out of this world YUM!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceTeetaDined on 8/8/2014Have not been in for awhile, while the food was really good as always, the service tonight was horrible. I mean horrible. I will never have the same wait staff again!! Being busy does not mean that your good customers should be ignored. I'm totally disappointed and management did not seem to care!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerKlorenVIPDined on 8/4/2014We went there for a friends birthday and it was wonderful. We have been there many time before, and the changes that were done this summer to upgrade the bathrooms and the backroom in the restaurant were done beautifully.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014Great wide variety menu with specials added to make it hard to decide. Appetizers, Salads, and sides all compliment the entrees so well. I would recommend Vienna Cafe and Wine Bar for a great night out, birthdays, anniversaries and more. Everytime we go with a larger group or just 2 it is consistently wonderful. I have taken friends from all over the world here, and all were very satisfied.Special Features:
- happyfoodieVIPDined on 8/2/2014Great food and they have added several new items to their menu. My favorite is the Onion crusted Mahi is dish you should not miss. Would highly recommend this restaurant...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reopened too soonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014There was construction going on during dinner. The staff was inexperienced and the manager was impotent. The only indication that it was still Cafe Vienna was the quality of the food.
- Excllent food and service always!!!DiningInDavieDined on 7/25/2014We go to Viennas often. It's our favorite local restaurant. The food is always amazing as well as the service. The ambiance is quaint and very nice. The fish specials are always prepared excellent. Great bar service too. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Growing Pains - Yikes!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/22/2014Wow - been coming here for years and the one thing I could always say is that food and service were always great. The place underwent renovations as well as a change in more than half of their staff and I can say it is truly not for the better. 15 minutes to get bread to our table on a Tuesday night at 6:30 and then came salad and half way through salad came dinner. Spinach was not drained so when the food runner put my plate in front of me, he spilled water from the spinach on the plate all over my silverware and the table. No clean up! It ruined the sauce on the steak and when I asked for a side of the sauce, the waiter brought me a totally different sauce that did not go with the steak. Miss the old wait and kitchen staff - NOT THE SAME!
- Great service; good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/19/2014This was our first time dining at Vienna. We ran into friends that eat there often and highly recommended it. The waiter provided excellent service. The food was good, with some different selections than most restaurants. Using Open Table worked great (was a Sat. night). My wife and I will likely use Open Table and eat at Vienna again and maybe invite friends to join us.Special Features:
- Great food, gourmet touchesJuanDined on 6/28/2014Excellent Duck, great Foie Gras. We've been twice in the same week, will come back!Special Features:
- Great Dinnerjfs226VIPDined on 6/28/2014Had dinner @ Vienna Café to get our Fix before they closed for vacation for 2 weeks. Dinner was delicious. Not a pizza pizza, and their home made humus was finger licking great. My steak lovers were over the top with their choices, while the fish lovers were happy with the crisp salmon salad. Great restaurant, can't wait for them to reopen in July.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BDay LunchStewnissgirl1Dined on 6/27/2014Planning a girls' lunch to celebrate our BDay, we decided to go to Vienna! It was just what we needed! Great food! Appetizers were awesome!!!Special Features:
- Who would have thought?FudluverVIPDined on 6/19/2014Nice hidden gem. Food was good and service was as well. Tried several apps as well as had 5 bottles of wines to pair with the main course. My rib eye was cooked to the right temperature but lacked a little flavor. The Sonoma salad was one of the best salads I've ever had. Waitress was very attentive and did an amazing job with a large group. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who lives local and enjoys eating out at places that are not chain restaurants, but not luxury restaurants. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/15/2014Vienna Cafe is one of our favorite restaurants. We have been coming here for many years. The food and service is outstanding. They really make every customer feel special. They have special events, like wine dinners, that are amazing. I highly recommend Vienna Cafe.Special Features:
- DissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/15/2014Too crowded in the buffet line. No sliced lox served this time. Servers were doing a favor to us.
- Great Food!bonchiVIPDined on 6/15/2014What an amazing brunch!!! To die for!!! As always Vienna Cafe awesome food!Special Features:
- Joejo66Joejo66VIPDined on 6/11/2014Always a pleasure to dine at Vienna Cafe. It is so romantic and the servers are the best.Special Features:
- Excellent, as alwaysOldFranDined on 6/7/2014We go here a few times a year and are never disappointed. My only complaint is that there are too many things on the menu that I want to order. I can't resist the beef stroganoff and my husband loves the red cabbage.Special Features:
- Fine dining experienceKarenDined on 6/2/2014Our group of seven retired media specialists thoroughly enjoyed the dinner get-together. The food and service were excellent. We'll be back again.Special Features:
- DisappointedFrankVIPDined on 5/23/2014Have been going to Vienna Cafe for many, many years. I had the salmon which was dried out. The food is not as good as it used to be. The waiter also made an off color remark when we declined dessert. Doubt if we will be back.
- First Date Away From KidsGMG319Dined on 5/16/2014After delivering twin boys six weeks ago, there was a lot of pressure for our first date night without them. Although we've never eaten here before, I took the chance. It was excellent!! Although a little pricey, we left there with our mouths dancing! The flavors of each dish were delightful. We will back when we want a great meal!Special Features:
- Never Disappoints!JebsmomDined on 5/16/2014Truly one of my favorite restaurants. The service was excellent, the food not to be beat and in general, a very enjoyable evening. Nice specials--grouper and crab cake combination was outstanding. Starter salads worth the extra money, as they are all delicious. Typically, we never finish our plates, but here, not a crumb was left on any of the four dinner plates. Excellent dessert choices. Our friends had awesome strawberries and although we passed, the decaf coffee was perfect. Only downside is it is a little loud and the strip mall that they are located in, is nothing special. Do not let this deter you from coming here!Special Features:
- GREAT EATS IN DAVIEjfs226VIPDined on 5/16/2014Vienna Café is our go to place when we want a GREAT meal, near home. This past Friday night the entire place was filled, in addition to a huge party in the other room. We had a new server this evening, RICHARD remember his name. In addition to him having our table he was one of the servers who has assisting with the high party in the adjacent room. We had not a pizza pizza to start, then the lobster special, a fillet for my daughter and the salmon for myself. I asked for my fish crisp, and it was perfect. We all made comment after dinner, what a great meal we had. As a side note, you can bring your own favorite wine, with a 1 dollar corkage fee. You go Richard, your OUR MAN!!!!!Special Features:
- A FavoriteLoveGreatFoodVIPDined on 5/15/2014Time after time, this restaurant delivers. It's one of my favorites. Great afternoon atmosphere for lunch changes to romantic setting for dinner. Servers and food are both super.Special Features:
- Always a treat!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2014Love the place. Always great food and great service. Bern should be proud of this neighbor gem that is always consistent and a wonderful place to dine. Brought our own bottle of wine and was pleasantly pleased with the corkage fee of $15.00.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Mother's Day TGimeMothersDayDined on 5/11/2014Took the whole family for Mother's Day. Great selection and unlimited Mimosas. What more could you want. Two thumbs up!Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchRosalieDined on 5/11/2014A most wonderful brunch. Freshly carved meats for the men at our table and yummy salads and fish for the rest of us. Desserts were a big hit as well.Special Features:
- mothers day brunchjfs226VIPDined on 5/11/2014Great breakfast buffet for mother's day. This is something truly special, especially since they only have the buffet brunch 3 or 4 times a year. Anything and everything one can think of on the buffet, with endless mimosas. Coffee was included with brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day BrunchCrazyCakeLadyDined on 5/11/2014From the moment we walked in until the moment we left, we were treated with friendly professionalism and warmth. The service was impeccable and the variety of food was delicious. The staff was attentive and nice. It was a very pleasant experience overall.Special Features:
- Wait StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014The food and wine were good, the wait staff was slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.