Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
9100 State Road 84
Davie, FL 33324Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $31 to $50
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://viennacafeandwinebar.com/
- Phone: (954) 423-1961
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Sunday: 11:30 Am - 4:30 Pm;
Dinner Sunday thru Thursday 4:30 Pm - 9:00 Pm
Friday and Saturday 4:30 Pm - 12 Pm
Brunch Saturday and Sunday 9 Am - 2 Pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, European, International
- Executive Chef: Courtney Burks
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private Dinners in your Home, from 8 to 100 People.
- Private Party Facilities: Saturday and Sunday Lunch Private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Jody Jacobsen 9544231961x
- Entertainment: Friday and Saturday Live Music after 9 Pm
- Special Events: Wine Dinner monthly
A word from Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar, Located in Davie just of 595 in The Pine Island Shopping Center. Serving the best in Northern European Cuisine with a Regional American Flair. Filet Mignon au Poivre, Roasted Duck, Potato crusted Salmon, Rack of Lamb, Sambucca Shrimp, Daily Specials Extensive wine list and Nightly Specials, offer something new Every day. Look for special Wine nights and Tastings. See you soon Your Host Per JacobsenContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Davie ›
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (78)special occasion (64)fit for foodies (61)romantic (55)notable wine list (47)good for groups (39)great for brunch (34)great for lunch (30)kid-friendly (17)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Cozy delicious fine dining with excellent serviceChuquigirlVIPDined on 11/15/2014We have dined at the Vienna Café a few times and love the delicious European dishes such as the Beef stroganoff I was able to order as a smaller meal and the yummy desserts and appetizers. We have fun with Curly who explains all the dishes with such enthusiasmI would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Filet Mignon we ever had!StephaneDined on 11/9/2014Le meilleur filet mignon que j'aie jamais mangé! Les salades et le boeuf stroganoff étaient aussi excellentes. Les suces et vinaigrettes sont goûteuses.
- Best brunch in the area!!deliciousDined on 11/9/2014ROUND TABLE IS THE BEST! All eight of us had wonderful meals for a perfect brunch at 11am this past Sunday!! Great food and service and atmosphere!Special Features:
- Joejo66Joejo66VIPDined on 11/8/2014Always a pleasure to go to Vienna Cafe. Its even better being attended by Diane as she is my favorite waiter as It has been over 4 years now that I we Have been going there. The Food, the ambiance, the wine, the recommandation, Everything is always Excellent.Special Features:
- We've become regularsnewregularsDined on 11/8/2014We have friends who are "regulars" here. They brought us once and now we're hooked as well. Their seafood is really the best.Special Features:
- Great foodKennyDined on 11/8/2014The beef stroganoff we ordered was really good. I enjoyed it the next day at home too. Where we felt the experience fell short was in the service. We were not offered bread, and had to ask another waiter for it. Also, we had chosen this restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and had specified that on the Open Table reservation. I'm not sure if the restaurant didn't see that, or if they just didn't choose to acknowledge it, but it was not mentioned. As a result, we will not return there for a special occasion. I may return again for the beef stroganoff however, as it was quite good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Good was enjoyable but the price was on the high side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks can be deceiving...CrazyaboutCrazyVIPDined on 10/31/2014From the outside this place doesn't look like a fine dining establishment....but it is. We live in the area and pass by it all the time. We never thought about trying it because of the location and exterior appearance but after hearing good things about this place and seeing it on open table we decided to try it. We were a party of 4 and all of us can't wait to go back. They have a great menu with a wide range of choices, great wines and great desserts. The "Not-A-Pizza" and the filet stroganoff were incredible. We all left our dinner plates clean. Truly a great experience and my new favorite neighborhood restaurant.Special Features:
- Nice experienceanniversaryduoDined on 10/31/2014It was our first time there. We liked the size, not too big, not too small locale. My husband's lamb was excellent he said and my tuna with a few scallops was good in a nice sauce. The waitress was very sweet and pleasant, but I couldn't make out everything she said (in a bit of a rush). We got there before 7 for our reservation. There were a few tables occupied already. But our food did take a bit longer to come out than would be expected. All her attention was being given to a later arrival table with what seemed like a very demanding trio. - Jazz Music a tad too loud, but bearable. - All in all a very pleasant outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Around GemNEWYORKADined on 10/29/2014When you are west of Ft Lauderdale, you can't find a more reliable restaurant for excellent food, fine service and good prices each and every time you visit.Special Features:
- dining at Vienna CaferedrandDined on 10/27/2014This is the second time that I have eaten at the restaurant since it reopened after being renovated. Both times I have been very disappointed in the food. The first time I had the potato crusted salmon. I did not like the sauce or the vegetables. This last time I ordered the Chicken Schnietzel. Besides raising the price I was told that the red cabbage was an extra. So I paid $22.00 for a greasy piece of chicken and some potatoes. I have always been a fan of the restaurant and always recommended to people. I am not so sure about it now.Special Features:
- Must trydrm938Dined on 10/25/2014The food and service were both excellent. This is truly a hidden W Broward gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great eveningfoursomeDined on 10/25/2014Fine atmosphere, great food and excellent service - over and over - what more could you ask for?Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/25/2014Amazing food, and excelent wine prices. We will be back, and recomend to out friends and family.Special Features:
- Very Pleasant Dinner for two.FlyingmanDined on 10/25/2014Wife and I went early (5pm) Sat Night prior to a concert. This was our 2nd visit. Had a reservation but wasn't needed, plenty of openings. A nice quaint table for 2 in a corner and our waitress quickly attended to us. She was French Canadian and really nice and professional. We shared all of our dishes starting with Escargots, done right with plenty of fresh garlic and hot butter and bread to sop up the good stuff. Then we shared a large spring mix salad and split the house special coffee crusted 16oz rib eye with potatoes au gratin. Ordered a large glass of Zinfandel and for dessert we shared the berries with vanilla icecream in a liquor sauce. Everything was perfect and we were all set to make our concert to top off the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vienna Cafe- lovely and delicious!gmazingDined on 10/20/2014There was a lovely round table for five of us who were dining together. The server was knowledgeable and attentive. Wine is half price on Monday and the selection is great. Everyone ordered a different entrée, all were delicious. The shrimp scampi was a great choice...also they make fabulous salads. Dessert for my birthday on the house. We highly recommend Vienna for a great evening.Special Features:
- Service and wineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014EDWARD our server was amazing. The wine list extensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fooodiebrooklynDined on 10/17/2014Just plain and simple-GREAT. Very traditional gracious establishment that is very low keyed and not ostentatious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and serviceJack147Dined on 10/16/2014I have been going to Vienna for several years and have never been disappointed. The food and the service have always Ben A1Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- marge1313Dined on 10/7/2014Always feel welcomed here. Service and food were great. I did make a reservation and requested Wanda, our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gmazingDined on 10/6/2014The eclectic menu, excellent salads and delicious meats make Vienna Café a place to visit. Also amazing desserts and a full bar complement the offerings in this intimate neighborhood spot.Special Features:
- Hidden jewel from out of townersStoneTampaDined on 10/1/2014This restaurant is not that visible to the naked eye, but well known to locals. I am so glad it was highlighted on Open Table. I took three couples, all Davie residents who have eaten there before. They were pleasantly surprised I did not choose the typical "steakhouse" option for a business dinner. It would have been a longer drive for them. The menu is extensive and has something for everyone including Austrian / Germanic food options. The service is top notch.Special Features:
- A hidden placeKikozaidDined on 9/26/2014Very cute cozy restaurant with a wide menu and wine list. Great service and full Of nice desserts. Great location. Must do reservations. Gets full fast. Never tried brunch. But think its sounds good. Small bar but serves full liqueur. A lot of servers and a lot of attention provided to give excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantShawnDined on 9/26/2014Vienna Café was a great restaurant. The wine was great, the food was great and the waiter was very good. I'll go back. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great placeANDREWDined on 9/25/2014Really enjoyed a family dinner there. The food and service was A plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good visitmsw1VIPDined on 9/20/2014We were back in town for a long weekend and Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar made for a perfect evening. Great staff, interesting menu, good wine. Other than being at a table in the corner of the second room, everything else about the evening was terrific. We'll be backSpecial Features:
- excellent as usualStephenDined on 9/14/2014I have dined here many times. We ordered escargo. It was the perfect companion to the fresh bread. This evening I decided to try the shrimp scampi. It was wonderful. Thankfully my wife allowed me to taste her entree, beef stroganoff. It was delicious. For dessert, I recommend the chocolate brownie/muffin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful neighborhood restaurantFoodieVIPDined on 9/7/2014Always good. Cozy atmosphere Delicious breads Close parking Great for parties, private roomSpecial Features:
- excellent findPabloDined on 9/5/2014it a family restaurant, very well run, food always good, service is nice, excellent option for a nice occasion.Special Features:
- Perfect EveningdinerbillDined on 9/5/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants and this night did not disappoint. The Malbec recommended by our waiter was an excellent choice. Our meals were cooked to perfection and served by a wait staff that was attentive but not intrusive. It was a great evening.Special Features:
- Wonderful place still wonderfulKittyprezDined on 9/5/2014While the service was erratic - when evident, it was good. Food was great. Highly recommend it. Beautiful new restrooms and private room too. CongratsSpecial Features:
- Vienna CafeYetiDined on 8/31/2014Very good food and service. Not your typical Souuth Florida RestaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceDonrympleDined on 8/30/2014The whole evening experience was fantastic. We were greeted with a great big smile. The server was perfectly attentive. The food was wonderfully prepared and generous. It is a bit expensive if you just look at the dollars but if one takes in consideration the entire experience it is not. Looking forward to my next Vienna Café dining visit.Special Features:
- Always exceeds our expectations!JuanVIPDined on 8/29/2014The food at Vienna Cafe is always excellent and varied. Fooe gras appetizer is great, the steaks, the fish, the salads. Its all great. Same thing with their desserts (brownie explosion!, the strawberries, my least favorite us the Creme brulee cheesecake which is great too!). What puts the, over the top is their service. Super friendly, accomodating and knowledgeable. A plus....!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For me, for you, for us!Just4uDined on 8/23/2014Looking for a romantic evening or a group get-together, the Vienna Cafe and Wine Bar is the place for you. It is a wonderful experience to be able to dine in comfort with great food, great wine and great service.Special Features:
- Great international food and wines!BLLGDined on 8/23/2014Loved the ambience, food and wine and especially the warm welcome from the owners: daughter and dad both came over to our table! We sat in the new addition to the restaurant and arrived early. As more people arrived, it became extremely noisy and hard to hear at normal table conversation voice level. Plus the lights were truly hot on the skin. The owner is aware that the acoustics and the lighting need to be improved so I am sure it will be addressed. We would definitely return and ask to be seated in the main dining room. Especially for wine tasting events, we plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite local spotFLRFLDined on 8/20/2014Favorite restaurant for business lunch and dinner. Great food, attentive service. Not too loud. Private room for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/19/2014Waitstaff too inexperienced for this quality of dining venue.
- Great dining experience.Live2eatVIPDined on 8/16/2014We have never been disappointed with the cuisine here! Outstanding food. Outstanding service. You may wait for your meal a little longer but it is well worth the wait!Special Features:
- EuropeantonyVIPDined on 8/15/2014The place is very nice and cozy. Food is excellent. We had Tuna and Mahi Mahi which were both very good. They do not overdo it with sauces. They have a small but good wine list and the prices are only a modest markup compared to other restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.