Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
9100 State Road 84
Davie, FL 33324Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $31 to $50
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://viennacafeandwinebar.com/
- Phone: 9544231961x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Sunday: 11:30 Am - 4:30 Pm;
Dinner Sunday thru Thursday 4:30 Pm - 9:00 Pm
Friday and Saturday 4:30 Pm - 12 Pm
Brunch Saturday and Sunday 9 Am - 2 Pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, European, International
- Executive Chef: Courtney Burks
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private Dinners in your Home, from 8 to 100 People.
- Private Party Facilities: Saturday and Sunday Lunch Private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Jody Jacobsen 9544231961x
- Entertainment: Friday and Saturday Live Music after 9 Pm
- Special Events: Wine Dinner monthly
A word from Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar, Located in Davie just of 595 in The Pine Island Shopping Center. Serving the best in Northern European Cuisine with a Regional American Flair. Filet Mignon au Poivre, Roasted Duck, Potato crusted Salmon, Rack of Lamb, Sambucca Shrimp, Daily Specials Extensive wine list and Nightly Specials, offer something new Every day. Look for special Wine nights and Tastings. See you soon Your Host Per JacobsenContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Davie ›
Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (57)special occasion (46)romantic (41)fit for foodies (40)notable wine list (38)great for brunch (30)good for groups (28)great for lunch (25)kid-friendly (12)hot spot (5)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Service and wineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014EDWARD our server was amazing. The wine list extensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fooodiebrooklynDined on 10/17/2014Just plain and simple-GREAT. Very traditional gracious establishment that is very low keyed and not ostentatious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and serviceJack147Dined on 10/16/2014I have been going to Vienna for several years and have never been disappointed. The food and the service have always Ben A1Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- marge1313Dined on 10/7/2014Always feel welcomed here. Service and food were great. I did make a reservation and requested Wanda, our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/6/2014The eclectic menu, excellent salads and delicious meats make Vienna Café a place to visit. Also amazing desserts and a full bar complement the offerings in this intimate neighborhood spot.Special Features:
- Hidden jewel from out of townersStoneTampaDined on 10/1/2014This restaurant is not that visible to the naked eye, but well known to locals. I am so glad it was highlighted on Open Table. I took three couples, all Davie residents who have eaten there before. They were pleasantly surprised I did not choose the typical "steakhouse" option for a business dinner. It would have been a longer drive for them. The menu is extensive and has something for everyone including Austrian / Germanic food options. The service is top notch.Special Features:
- A hidden placeKikozaidDined on 9/26/2014Very cute cozy restaurant with a wide menu and wine list. Great service and full Of nice desserts. Great location. Must do reservations. Gets full fast. Never tried brunch. But think its sounds good. Small bar but serves full liqueur. A lot of servers and a lot of attention provided to give excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantShawnDined on 9/26/2014Vienna Café was a great restaurant. The wine was great, the food was great and the waiter was very good. I'll go back. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great placeANDREWDined on 9/25/2014Really enjoyed a family dinner there. The food and service was A plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good visitmsw1VIPDined on 9/20/2014We were back in town for a long weekend and Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar made for a perfect evening. Great staff, interesting menu, good wine. Other than being at a table in the corner of the second room, everything else about the evening was terrific. We'll be backSpecial Features:
- excellent as usualStephenDined on 9/14/2014I have dined here many times. We ordered escargo. It was the perfect companion to the fresh bread. This evening I decided to try the shrimp scampi. It was wonderful. Thankfully my wife allowed me to taste her entree, beef stroganoff. It was delicious. For dessert, I recommend the chocolate brownie/muffin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful neighborhood restaurantFoodieVIPDined on 9/7/2014Always good. Cozy atmosphere Delicious breads Close parking Great for parties, private roomSpecial Features:
- excellent findPabloDined on 9/5/2014it a family restaurant, very well run, food always good, service is nice, excellent option for a nice occasion.Special Features:
- Perfect EveningdinerbillDined on 9/5/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants and this night did not disappoint. The Malbec recommended by our waiter was an excellent choice. Our meals were cooked to perfection and served by a wait staff that was attentive but not intrusive. It was a great evening.Special Features:
- Wonderful place still wonderfulKittyprezDined on 9/5/2014While the service was erratic - when evident, it was good. Food was great. Highly recommend it. Beautiful new restrooms and private room too. CongratsSpecial Features:
- Vienna CafeYetiDined on 8/31/2014Very good food and service. Not your typical Souuth Florida RestaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceDonrympleDined on 8/30/2014The whole evening experience was fantastic. We were greeted with a great big smile. The server was perfectly attentive. The food was wonderfully prepared and generous. It is a bit expensive if you just look at the dollars but if one takes in consideration the entire experience it is not. Looking forward to my next Vienna Café dining visit.Special Features:
- Always exceeds our expectations!JuanVIPDined on 8/29/2014The food at Vienna Cafe is always excellent and varied. Fooe gras appetizer is great, the steaks, the fish, the salads. Its all great. Same thing with their desserts (brownie explosion!, the strawberries, my least favorite us the Creme brulee cheesecake which is great too!). What puts the, over the top is their service. Super friendly, accomodating and knowledgeable. A plus....!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For me, for you, for us!Just4uDined on 8/23/2014Looking for a romantic evening or a group get-together, the Vienna Cafe and Wine Bar is the place for you. It is a wonderful experience to be able to dine in comfort with great food, great wine and great service.Special Features:
- Great international food and wines!BLLGDined on 8/23/2014Loved the ambience, food and wine and especially the warm welcome from the owners: daughter and dad both came over to our table! We sat in the new addition to the restaurant and arrived early. As more people arrived, it became extremely noisy and hard to hear at normal table conversation voice level. Plus the lights were truly hot on the skin. The owner is aware that the acoustics and the lighting need to be improved so I am sure it will be addressed. We would definitely return and ask to be seated in the main dining room. Especially for wine tasting events, we plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite local spotFLRFLDined on 8/20/2014Favorite restaurant for business lunch and dinner. Great food, attentive service. Not too loud. Private room for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/19/2014Waitstaff too inexperienced for this quality of dining venue.
- Great dining experience.Live2eatVIPDined on 8/16/2014We have never been disappointed with the cuisine here! Outstanding food. Outstanding service. You may wait for your meal a little longer but it is well worth the wait!Special Features:
- EuropeantonyVIPDined on 8/15/2014The place is very nice and cozy. Food is excellent. We had Tuna and Mahi Mahi which were both very good. They do not overdo it with sauces. They have a small but good wine list and the prices are only a modest markup compared to other restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect with friendsmfieDined on 8/15/2014Perfect location, outstanding food and menue and staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2014Lamb chops and coffee crusted rib eye were delicious.Special Features:
- Nice dinner-inexperienced servertravratVIPDined on 8/9/2014Overall we had an enjoyable dinner but not only did our server pour an entire bottle of wine to 4 people he asked us if we wanted another one before he took our food order or even brought us bread. We had to ask for bread and then that was delivered with our appetizers. We ordered another bottle of wine-a different wine than the first bottle. The waiter brought it over and started to open it - I said aren't you going to bring us new glasses-Oh yeh he said. The food was all fresh and tasty and that bread was out of this world YUM!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceTeetaDined on 8/8/2014Have not been in for awhile, while the food was really good as always, the service tonight was horrible. I mean horrible. I will never have the same wait staff again!! Being busy does not mean that your good customers should be ignored. I'm totally disappointed and management did not seem to care!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerKlorenVIPDined on 8/4/2014We went there for a friends birthday and it was wonderful. We have been there many time before, and the changes that were done this summer to upgrade the bathrooms and the backroom in the restaurant were done beautifully.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014Great wide variety menu with specials added to make it hard to decide. Appetizers, Salads, and sides all compliment the entrees so well. I would recommend Vienna Cafe and Wine Bar for a great night out, birthdays, anniversaries and more. Everytime we go with a larger group or just 2 it is consistently wonderful. I have taken friends from all over the world here, and all were very satisfied.Special Features:
- happyfoodieVIPDined on 8/2/2014Great food and they have added several new items to their menu. My favorite is the Onion crusted Mahi is dish you should not miss. Would highly recommend this restaurant...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reopened too soonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014There was construction going on during dinner. The staff was inexperienced and the manager was impotent. The only indication that it was still Cafe Vienna was the quality of the food.
- Excllent food and service always!!!DiningInDavieDined on 7/25/2014We go to Viennas often. It's our favorite local restaurant. The food is always amazing as well as the service. The ambiance is quaint and very nice. The fish specials are always prepared excellent. Great bar service too. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Growing Pains - Yikes!fortlauderdalefoodieVIPDined on 7/22/2014Wow - been coming here for years and the one thing I could always say is that food and service were always great. The place underwent renovations as well as a change in more than half of their staff and I can say it is truly not for the better. 15 minutes to get bread to our table on a Tuesday night at 6:30 and then came salad and half way through salad came dinner. Spinach was not drained so when the food runner put my plate in front of me, he spilled water from the spinach on the plate all over my silverware and the table. No clean up! It ruined the sauce on the steak and when I asked for a side of the sauce, the waiter brought me a totally different sauce that did not go with the steak. Miss the old wait and kitchen staff - NOT THE SAME!
- Great service; good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/19/2014This was our first time dining at Vienna. We ran into friends that eat there often and highly recommended it. The waiter provided excellent service. The food was good, with some different selections than most restaurants. Using Open Table worked great (was a Sat. night). My wife and I will likely use Open Table and eat at Vienna again and maybe invite friends to join us.Special Features:
- Great food, gourmet touchesJuanDined on 6/28/2014Excellent Duck, great Foie Gras. We've been twice in the same week, will come back!Special Features:
- Great Dinnerjfs226VIPDined on 6/28/2014Had dinner @ Vienna Café to get our Fix before they closed for vacation for 2 weeks. Dinner was delicious. Not a pizza pizza, and their home made humus was finger licking great. My steak lovers were over the top with their choices, while the fish lovers were happy with the crisp salmon salad. Great restaurant, can't wait for them to reopen in July.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BDay LunchStewnissgirl1Dined on 6/27/2014Planning a girls' lunch to celebrate our BDay, we decided to go to Vienna! It was just what we needed! Great food! Appetizers were awesome!!!Special Features:
- The following 712 reviews are from the Vienna Cafe & Wine Bar reviews archive.
- Who would have thought?FudluverVIPDined on 6/19/2014Nice hidden gem. Food was good and service was as well. Tried several apps as well as had 5 bottles of wines to pair with the main course. My rib eye was cooked to the right temperature but lacked a little flavor. The Sonoma salad was one of the best salads I've ever had. Waitress was very attentive and did an amazing job with a large group. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who lives local and enjoys eating out at places that are not chain restaurants, but not luxury restaurants. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/15/2014Vienna Cafe is one of our favorite restaurants. We have been coming here for many years. The food and service is outstanding. They really make every customer feel special. They have special events, like wine dinners, that are amazing. I highly recommend Vienna Cafe.Special Features: