175 Bradford St Ext
Provincetown, MA 02657-2420Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.victorsptown.com/
- Phone: 5084871777
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Spanish
- Executive Chef: Christina Spencer
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: At Victor’s, we believe that every party is unique, and therefore we give each and every client the personalized attention they deserve. Rather than using set catering menus with limited options, we take the time to develop an individualized menu that is perfect for each event. Whether it’s a formal sit down dinner, a casual Sunday brunch, or cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, we will work with you to create a menu that will delight your guests, and we always pair it with our warm, gracious service.
A word from Victor's
Victor's one of the most stylish restaurants in Provincetown and yet it’s so completely relaxed and fun-loving; it boasts a fresh-faced waitstaff, and one might at times think you’re dining in the Hampton's rather than Ptown. The decor is beachy in an urbane way. You have to book a table or else all bets are off. The best reason to love Victor’s is the food served tapas style, all plates are not only meant to be shared they should be. With a great raw bar happy hour that opens in summer at 3PM (oysters, shrimp, clams and crab claws $.99 each) and a very tanned and scrubbed up crowd, one should be an expert cocktailer and conversationalist if hanging at the bar. The wine list is on par with the best of towns lounges. Order tuna Napoleon, chopped salad, or enchiladas, then work your way through fish tacos and skirt steak. Victor himself is always there to make sure you're happy! Here is great food, superb eye-candy wait staff and friendly crowd that projects a country club feel.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Victor's - Best Restaurants in Provincetown ›
Victor's reviews from OpenTable diners
207 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (149)neighborhood gem (95)special occasion (85)hot spot (85)vibrant bar scene (78)romantic (68)good for groups (65)notable wine list (31)great for brunch (13)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (10)scenic view (8)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Simply superbFoodaholicVIPDined on 9/19/2014This was our second visit to Victory, and after five years it's still as exceptional as before. In fact, I was so impressed the first time that, after getting the owners permission to take some interior photos I remodeled my residence in much the same open, airy cottage - style decor that makes Victory unique among PTown restaurants. But it's not just the decor, but the impeccable service, menu, and food presentation that makes Victors far and away my most favorite place to dine in Provincetown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed all small plates..CherWhitVIPDined on 9/19/2014Great food and service. Busy nights very loud! We enjoyed all small plates..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold. Dry, reheated foodJustDined on 9/18/2014Food tasted like it was microwaved.. Dry edges of enchilada. Asian Steak was drenched in too much soy sauce!
- KevinDined on 9/18/2014Excellent food, especially for P-town which can often be seafood barns or takeout sandwiches. Staff was indeed pleasant to look at -- but service was a bit rushed, especially for a Thursday night after peak season is over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mitchellVIPDined on 9/14/2014being a part time owner in a town of wonderful food, Victors rates right up there as one of my favorites. Never disappointed, always perfect. We have tried everything on the menu and still cannot find one flaw. Great drinks, great staff and the place to show off Ptown food to our guest....Special Features:
- Never failsJaHaw17Dined on 9/12/2014I've dined at Victor's several times since it has opened and the food never disappoints. Everyone whom has dined with me has enjoyed the dining experience as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing but the best!JeffGDined on 9/12/2014This was our second visit to Victor's and we will go back again and again. The atmosphere is very exciting and the food choices are delicious and inviting. It is a great way to try different menu items (tapas style menu) and everything we ordered was delicious. Our waiter, Alex, was especially attentive and helped us decide on a few dishes. They have a very lively happy hour although we chose to sit in the dining room since we were ordering enough for dinner. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for something special and a little off the main street of P-Town! We cannot wait to go back! Reservations suggested!Special Features:
- FriendlyDinerVIPDined on 9/11/2014Food was terrible. They are going through a phase where everything needs to be presented "deconstructed" so they can charge $12 for a Cesar salad that is basically a couple of lettuce leaves on a plate sprinkled with cheese. Apparently all entrees are presented as "small plates" which means you shouldn't expect your dining partner to receive their entree at the same time - you're expected to share. Nice if they had told us this before ordering... Won't be going back as service was pushy and disheveled.
- Always GreatBillNDined on 9/3/2014Great food, great service in a clean beautiful restaurant. Many choices of tapasSpecial Features:
- Review for VictorslovetoeatDined on 9/2/2014Victors is my favorite, really truly favorite restaurant ever. We go there for special occasions and it's wonderful. It's different. Tapas or full dishes. Fabulous lemon drop martinis..above and beyond the martinis anywhere else.Special Features:
- One of my favorites in ProvincetownpsguyVIPDined on 8/31/2014This was actually our second trip to Victor's during our vacation in Provincetown. We went last year for the first time and had a great experience. Both times this year were outstanding. The waiter was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the menu. He helped us order just the right number of plates. My favorite was the duck sliders. But the seafood cakes were excellent too. Will definitely return on our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Majorly disappointingWarrenDined on 8/31/2014Despite the good reviews we read online about this place, our entire party of four was disappointed with the food. Bland, not flavorful, and hardly worth the money, it's hard to believe that this is one of Ptown's "best restaurants." There are much better choices in town.
- Exceptionally WonderfulTheBestDined on 8/29/2014Part of a party of 5, we received exceptional and friendly service despite the fact that the restaurant was packed. We are repeat customers and have been dining at Victor's since it opened. Without a doubt, this is one of the best restaurants in Provincetown. Besides the top quality of the service, the food has always been delicious, and the range of the menu provides something for everyone despite their taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Despite the service...GVResidentDined on 8/27/2014I love this place. I discovered it 3 years ago with my friends. We try to go at least once every year we are in P-town. This time there were 6 of us in the group. They sat us in a nook behind the bar area. We lost out on the ambiance of the place because all we had to listen to and see was each other. I would recommend asking NOT to be seated in that nook, unless you want privacy. Our cute waiter was an airhead. He completely forgot two orders even though we reminded him of it at least once. He still charged us for one of them which we had to ask to get removed. Besides this mess up, the food was as amazing as every. Despite the poor service we received this year, I will continue to be a patron as long as Victor's is around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner spotfabfoodieinthecityVIPDined on 8/26/2014Had a great dinner at Victors during a recent trip to Ptown. Our waiter could have been a bit more attentive and it would have been a bit more enjoyable if the child at the table next to us hadn't been screaming, but otherwise the ambiance was very nice- upscale trendy with a crowded bar scene. The food was very flavorful- would definitely recommend the plantains, beet salad, Brussels sprouts. Also really enjoyed the fish tacos and the snapper special with sticky rice. The sangrias (we tried the red and white) were a bit too sweet for our tastes. Would definitely recommend this restaurant off the main Commercial street strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/25/2014As always Victors chefs, have created a great selection, and know how to prepare itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSteveVIPDined on 8/24/2014It has been a while since we dined at Victor's. Don't know why, since it was amazing. One of the best in Provincetown in my opinion. Not the typical sea food fare, but dishes are original and exciting. Will be back, that is for sure.Special Features:
- Food and Service Were GreatLoriDined on 8/24/2014The service was excellent. Our waiter was great. We tried the calamari, the burger sliders, the sweet potato fries, and the chopped greek salad. Everything was well prepared and tasted great - especially the sweet potato fries. We will go back on our next annual visit to Ptown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceMattfromRoslindaleDined on 8/24/2014Family of 4 (2 parents with 2 kids aged 14 and 13) had a great meal early on Sunday evening. Wait staff was attentive and helpful, and the food was just right on -- thoughfully prepared and delivered, without being overbearing. This meal was the high point of our stay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lacked a bit this timedevrich12VIPDined on 8/21/2014Maybe just a mix up since my first time at the restaurant was great. Didn't receive several of my plates. Fortunately I wasn't that hungry. Barely received an apology from waiter, although he was nice and probably a little inexperienced. With some encouragement/complaining to the management from one of my dining companions the restaurant did finally complement us a few drinks. Will still go back though. Food is really good and Christian the manager very nice and even sat my party of 6 early.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant in P-TownJandGNYCVIPDined on 8/21/2014I have a place in P-Town and frequently dine out. This is by far the best restaurant in town. The small plates give you a chance to sample a variety of delicious courses. I am a low-carb guy, and the choices they have give me the opportunity to dine without carb-concern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Cape "Must Go"jmc2014Dined on 8/20/2014These guys do it the right way. Food looks good/tastes good/smells good. I recommend Victor's without hesitation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good time for allPugsDined on 8/20/2014We went to Victors to celebrate birthdays. It just one of thes places to have fun. Food ordered was clams, pork, cannelloni and a to die for ginger and chocolate creme brûlée . It's the kind of place set up to share " small" plates. They are not small. The food is excellent and consistent. You will never have a bad meal there. The service was great although they were busy and we got there shortly before 6. If in in Ptown, Victors should be on the top of you places to eat. Make a reservation because they are always busy or get there early and sit/eat at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Victor's was a great findRemigioDined on 8/20/2014This was the second year in a row that I came here with friends. Just as good as before. Attentive waiters and excellent drinks and food. Will be back next year.Special Features:
- Deliciousdevrich12VIPDined on 8/19/2014The food was delicious, Lucho was very nice to my party and handled things well and even Christian the manager was nice enough to come over and speak to us and see how our experience was. Would recommend.Special Features:
- Rushed and loudOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/19/2014Waiter was inexperienced and rushed us through dinner, was not attentive to our needs. A large party in the same room was overwhelming and ruined the ambiance.
- disappointedlinkruDined on 8/17/2014While the sea bass I had had an interesting sauce it was overcooked as was my husband's swordfish dish. The oysters were fabulous and the chopped salad was quite tasty but we were expecting better overall. It was also so noisy that we had to literally shout at one another to be heard so energetic does not quite describe the experience. The service was terrific however as we were late for our reservation and they did their very best to accommodate us.
- Amazing dining experienceGaryVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great new find for us in Provincetown. Tapas at its best. Friendly and helpful wait staff serving delicious food to share. Order many dishes and have a sampling of some amazing dishes.Special Features:
- Every Ptown trip needs a stop hereLml4400VIPDined on 8/14/2014Awesome food - inventive and delicious. We had great service as well Always plan a stop here and reserve a table well in advanceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tapas dinner experiencetabletalkDined on 8/14/2014Six of us senior citizens met here for dinner/minireunion. Knew ahead of time the meal would be served "tapas style". Got there for Happy Hour. Wonderful shrimp, oysters and clams for $ 1 each. Had six tapas size entrees which were very flavorful and enough for all to share. We left feeling satisfied but not "stuffed". All restaurants seem noisy if you want to talk and this was no different. However it was conversations, not music, that was loud. Also, the restaurant is small so tables close together.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/13/2014Terrific find. The restaurant is on l The loud side but once you get the food you forget about the noise. Excellent cucumber martinis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of PTown's Best!fruitofthevineDined on 8/12/2014Love this place. Classy casual, relaxed atmosphere, with great food and a great staff. Everything's small plates - great chance to pair wine with each tasty treat. If Doug is serving that night, get a table in his section - great guy, total fun sweetheart. We will go back again and again!Special Features:
- Small Plates for SeashoreSkipVIPDined on 8/11/2014Great evening for a group that included a vegetarian and one diner requiring gluten free. Diverse choices of sumptuous options for discerning palates in an energetic environment. We were a group of 6 boomers fortunate to be seated in the back at a large table. Had we been seated more centrally we might have had difficulty hearing each other. We'd certainly return.Special Features:
- Mixed messagestallredVIPDined on 8/11/2014Is it tapas or regular portions? Will we be served all at once? Didn't know. And our server didn't help explain. One of us finished 2 courses before anything else arrived. The food was good, but Victor's needs some work on managing customers' expectations and experience. Also, it was difficult to carry on a conversation in the loud environment.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only thing is..Gedalia55Dined on 8/11/2014The waiter encouraged us to get 2-3 "small plates" per person. That would be close to $50-75 each which was totally unnecessary. Order one each and go from there!Special Features:
- friendly, lots of action, ok foodEatoutoftenVIPDined on 8/10/2014service was very attentive and quick but the recommencation that we order two entrees per person (due to tapas style) was unecessary -- we did not really need that much food. Made the meal very expensive and adding the fact that the food was just OK, made this a disappointment. atmosphere was noisy with several large groups and some rather outlandish characters.Special Features:
- What a surprise!Ptowngals3Dined on 8/10/2014White Cosmo was fabulous. Truly yummy eats. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MTCCCCVIPDined on 8/8/2014Very enjoyable. Great seafood........................................................................................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OllieDined on 8/5/2014Excellent! Always come here for great food and the atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Victor's in P-TownshanzoDined on 8/4/2014A must try, beyond delicious, each year it gets better and better, no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.