175 Bradford St Ext
Provincetown, MA 02657-2420Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.victorsptown.com/
- Phone: 5084871777
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Spanish
- Executive Chef: Christina Spencer
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: At Victor’s, we believe that every party is unique, and therefore we give each and every client the personalized attention they deserve. Rather than using set catering menus with limited options, we take the time to develop an individualized menu that is perfect for each event. Whether it’s a formal sit down dinner, a casual Sunday brunch, or cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, we will work with you to create a menu that will delight your guests, and we always pair it with our warm, gracious service.
A word from Victor's
Victor's one of the most stylish restaurants in Provincetown and yet it’s so completely relaxed and fun-loving; it boasts a fresh-faced waitstaff, and one might at times think you’re dining in the Hampton's rather than Ptown. The decor is beachy in an urbane way. You have to book a table or else all bets are off. The best reason to love Victor’s is the food served tapas style, all plates are not only meant to be shared they should be. With a great raw bar happy hour that opens in summer at 3PM (oysters, shrimp, clams and crab claws $.99 each) and a very tanned and scrubbed up crowd, one should be an expert cocktailer and conversationalist if hanging at the bar. The wine list is on par with the best of towns lounges. Order tuna Napoleon, chopped salad, or enchiladas, then work your way through fish tacos and skirt steak. Victor himself is always there to make sure you're happy! Here is great food, superb eye-candy wait staff and friendly crowd that projects a country club feel.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Victor's - Best Restaurants in Provincetown ›
Victor's reviews from OpenTable diners
179 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (126)neighborhood gem (84)special occasion (78)hot spot (67)vibrant bar scene (64)romantic (63)good for groups (53)notable wine list (21)great for brunch (14)late-night find (10)kid-friendly (9)scenic view (8)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Great dinner spotfabfoodieinthecityDined on 8/26/2014Had a great dinner at Victors during a recent trip to Ptown. Our waiter could have been a bit more attentive and it would have been a bit more enjoyable if the child at the table next to us hadn't been screaming, but otherwise the ambiance was very nice- upscale trendy with a crowded bar scene. The food was very flavorful- would definitely recommend the plantains, beet salad, Brussels sprouts. Also really enjoyed the fish tacos and the snapper special with sticky rice. The sangrias (we tried the red and white) were a bit too sweet for our tastes. Would definitely recommend this restaurant off the main Commercial street strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/25/2014As always Victors chefs, have created a great selection, and know how to prepare itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSteveVIPDined on 8/24/2014It has been a while since we dined at Victor's. Don't know why, since it was amazing. One of the best in Provincetown in my opinion. Not the typical sea food fare, but dishes are original and exciting. Will be back, that is for sure.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/24/2014Family of 4 (2 parents with 2 kids aged 14 and 13) had a great meal early on Sunday evening. Wait staff was attentive and helpful, and the food was just right on -- thoughfully prepared and delivered, without being overbearing. This meal was the high point of our stay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lacked a bit this timedevrich12Dined on 8/21/2014Maybe just a mix up since my first time at the restaurant was great. Didn't receive several of my plates. Fortunately I wasn't that hungry. Barely received an apology from waiter, although he was nice and probably a little inexperienced. With some encouragement/complaining to the management from one of my dining companions the restaurant did finally complement us a few drinks. Will still go back though. Food is really good and Christian the manager very nice and even sat my party of 6 early.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant in P-TownJandGNYCVIPDined on 8/21/2014I have a place in P-Town and frequently dine out. This is by far the best restaurant in town. The small plates give you a chance to sample a variety of delicious courses. I am a low-carb guy, and the choices they have give me the opportunity to dine without carb-concern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Cape "Must Go"jmc2014Dined on 8/20/2014These guys do it the right way. Food looks good/tastes good/smells good. I recommend Victor's without hesitation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good time for allPugsDined on 8/20/2014We went to Victors to celebrate birthdays. It just one of thes places to have fun. Food ordered was clams, pork, cannelloni and a to die for ginger and chocolate creme brûlée . It's the kind of place set up to share " small" plates. They are not small. The food is excellent and consistent. You will never have a bad meal there. The service was great although they were busy and we got there shortly before 6. If in in Ptown, Victors should be on the top of you places to eat. Make a reservation because they are always busy or get there early and sit/eat at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Victor's was a great findRemigioDined on 8/20/2014This was the second year in a row that I came here with friends. Just as good as before. Attentive waiters and excellent drinks and food. Will be back next year.Special Features:
- Deliciousdevrich12Dined on 8/19/2014The food was delicious, Lucho was very nice to my party and handled things well and even Christian the manager was nice enough to come over and speak to us and see how our experience was. Would recommend.Special Features:
- Rushed and loudOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/19/2014Waiter was inexperienced and rushed us through dinner, was not attentive to our needs. A large party in the same room was overwhelming and ruined the ambiance.
- disappointedlinkruDined on 8/17/2014While the sea bass I had had an interesting sauce it was overcooked as was my husband's swordfish dish. The oysters were fabulous and the chopped salad was quite tasty but we were expecting better overall. It was also so noisy that we had to literally shout at one another to be heard so energetic does not quite describe the experience. The service was terrific however as we were late for our reservation and they did their very best to accommodate us.
- Amazing dining experienceGaryVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great new find for us in Provincetown. Tapas at its best. Friendly and helpful wait staff serving delicious food to share. Order many dishes and have a sampling of some amazing dishes.Special Features:
- Every Ptown trip needs a stop hereLml4400VIPDined on 8/14/2014Awesome food - inventive and delicious. We had great service as well Always plan a stop here and reserve a table well in advanceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tapas dinner experiencetabletalkDined on 8/14/2014Six of us senior citizens met here for dinner/minireunion. Knew ahead of time the meal would be served "tapas style". Got there for Happy Hour. Wonderful shrimp, oysters and clams for $ 1 each. Had six tapas size entrees which were very flavorful and enough for all to share. We left feeling satisfied but not "stuffed". All restaurants seem noisy if you want to talk and this was no different. However it was conversations, not music, that was loud. Also, the restaurant is small so tables close together.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/13/2014Terrific find. The restaurant is on l The loud side but once you get the food you forget about the noise. Excellent cucumber martinis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of PTown's Best!fruitofthevineDined on 8/12/2014Love this place. Classy casual, relaxed atmosphere, with great food and a great staff. Everything's small plates - great chance to pair wine with each tasty treat. If Doug is serving that night, get a table in his section - great guy, total fun sweetheart. We will go back again and again!Special Features:
- Small Plates for SeashoreSkipVIPDined on 8/11/2014Great evening for a group that included a vegetarian and one diner requiring gluten free. Diverse choices of sumptuous options for discerning palates in an energetic environment. We were a group of 6 boomers fortunate to be seated in the back at a large table. Had we been seated more centrally we might have had difficulty hearing each other. We'd certainly return.Special Features:
- Mixed messagestallredVIPDined on 8/11/2014Is it tapas or regular portions? Will we be served all at once? Didn't know. And our server didn't help explain. One of us finished 2 courses before anything else arrived. The food was good, but Victor's needs some work on managing customers' expectations and experience. Also, it was difficult to carry on a conversation in the loud environment.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only thing is..Gedalia55Dined on 8/11/2014The waiter encouraged us to get 2-3 "small plates" per person. That would be close to $50-75 each which was totally unnecessary. Order one each and go from there!Special Features:
- friendly, lots of action, ok foodEatoutoftenVIPDined on 8/10/2014service was very attentive and quick but the recommencation that we order two entrees per person (due to tapas style) was unecessary -- we did not really need that much food. Made the meal very expensive and adding the fact that the food was just OK, made this a disappointment. atmosphere was noisy with several large groups and some rather outlandish characters.Special Features:
- What a surprise!Ptowngals3Dined on 8/10/2014White Cosmo was fabulous. Truly yummy eats. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MTCCCCVIPDined on 8/8/2014Very enjoyable. Great seafood........................................................................................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OllieDined on 8/5/2014Excellent! Always come here for great food and the atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Victor's in P-TownshanzoDined on 8/4/2014A must try, beyond delicious, each year it gets better and better, no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, tight spaceKB20005VIPDined on 8/3/2014Went to Victor's to celebrate a birthday. There were six of us, and we were seated at a two tables each meant for two diners, with the tables pushed together. It was cramped. The wait staff actually ran out of space to place the food as it came out and had to take some dishes back to the kitchen. Really nice restaurant, and great food. But be prepared to be very snug at the table if you go with a group.Special Features:
- Love this place!Luv2trynewspotsDined on 8/1/2014We sat off to the right and shared some fantastic food. Seafood crab cakes, lobster Mac was amazing and wow, finally a place that does blue cheese stuffed olives for a martini! They do it right here and off the beaten path, but a gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealUESiderVIPDined on 8/1/2014Never disappoints! Gnocchi is among the best we have ever eaten.Special Features:
- Fun FoodShaynaVIPDined on 8/1/2014We have been to Victor's several times and it is always a pleasant experience and great venue for those of us who love sharing small, interesting dishes. That said, not all dishes work totally well. Plus, some seem overpriced for the amount of food provided. We enjoyed their watermelon salad very much, followed by the duck sliders. The slders tasted overly sweet to us. We then shared the chicken enchiladas. They were very tasty, but a relatively small portion for the money. We finished the meal with the seafood quesadilla, always one of our favorites. We will definitely return to Victor's, accepting its flaws.Special Features:
- greatCmc1117Dined on 8/1/2014i got there late for the happy hour and special pricing for oysters. The greeter found me a place to sit at the bar, the wait staff and bar tenders were terrific , friendly and easy to talk to. I was a litte apprehensive going there since i have never been to Ptown and didn't know what ot expect...but it was great. i made the reservation online sight unseen.....and was pleased at my choice I am going back in September and have the skirt steak!Special Features:
- Great Experience!ProvincetownLocalDined on 7/31/2014We celebrated a birthday dinner at Victor's and had an exceptional time. The food was perfect, the waitstaff attentive and the cocktails delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in Provincetown!LuvptownVIPDined on 7/29/2014Friendly and efficient staff, great food & drinks! Very memorable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in PTownScottfmdDined on 7/29/2014We discovered Victors last year and it has quickly become one of our favorite places in PTown- we have been visiting here every summer for over 25 years so we have considerable experience with area restaurants. Victors is off the beaten path, at the very west end of town where 6 and 6A meet, so you have to drive there. But it is worth it. Tapas format is wonderful, allows us to try multiple dishes. If a dish comes typically with three pieces, you can add on a fourth for two couples to share. 6 dishes is plenty for four people, with room for their excellent desserts. Thai mussels were the best we ever tasted. Will keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence at the beachWhats4dinnerDined on 7/28/2014Great restaurant, broad menu with current epicurean influences. Excellent service. A wonderful new addition to the PTown dining scene, and one of its best.Special Features:
- EXCELLENTOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/25/2014I have been coming to Ptown for over 20 years. I have been wanting to eat at Victor's since they opened. I finally planned ahead and made a reservation- and was so happy I did. Drinks were excellent. STarted with the blueberry/basil martini- OMG! so good! Service was attentive and friendly. Tapas were amazing! One of my faves was lobster mac & cheese & the skirt steak! You will not be disappointed by this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fulltummyDined on 7/24/2014Our waiter made the evening so enjoyable. He deserves special attention!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful place, average foodboo82Dined on 7/22/2014a very nice place, cool interior, service is ok, the food is not more than average, nothing special, things you can prepare yourself at home at least as good as there. we were a bit disappointed.Special Features:
- Superb FoodBoGaskinzVIPDined on 7/22/2014Came here for my birthday dinner and could't be more impressed. Every dish we ordered was tremendous, the duck confit will haunt me until I go back next year for more. The staff is very serious and professional, everything seemed to work like clockwork.Special Features:
- Victor’s July week 2014pertxDined on 7/21/2014Nice place and good food. Good service. Oyster’s with mignonette were excellent. Overall probably a better venue in cold weather. Bar felt pretty cozy and the dining room comfortable but somewhat oversized for PTown.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small platesWillDined on 7/20/2014After the usual greeting, the waiter explained that the menu consist of small plates and recommends 3-4 for each person. The food was excellent, however, ordering 5 plates for two people was far too much food for us. The bread basket (actually served on a pate) was excellent, especially the rosemary bread; the hummus with the bread was perfectly balanced and I could taste many of the individual flavors in it. Next we had the sweet potato french fries with a sweet marscapone dip, again excellent - the fries were crispy and cooked perfectly. The vegetable spring rolls were good and not overcooked; some of the vegetables crunchy, however, I found them very greasy; the dipping sauce was excellent. Filet was great and demi-glace very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.