Victoria Gastro Pub
8201 Snowden River Parkway
Columbia, MD 21045Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Victoria Gastro Pub
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.victoriagastropub.com/
- Phone: (410) 750-1880
- Hours of Operation:
We are open until 2am every day, starting at 11am Monday – Friday and 10am Saturday and Sunday.
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Gastro Pub, International
- Executive Chef: Joe Krywucki
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Two Private Rooms or One Large Private Room to Host All of Your Special Occasions or Corporate Events, up to 80 people for a seated event. Projector with screen and computer connection available.
- Private Party Contact: Tori Marriner 410-750-1880
- Entertainment: Live Music in the Pub Every Sunday from 9:30pm -11:30pm
Happy Hour Monday - Friday with free passed hors d’oeuvres from 6pm-7pm.
Monday night is Beer Club night with different brewers promoted and specials offered to members.
All Day Tuesday specialty martinis are 50% OFF.
Wednesday night is Cork Club Night with different wineries promoted and specials offered to members.
All Day Thursday is half off bottles of wine (25% off cellared selection).
Sunday night there is live music in the bar starting at 9:30pm.
- Special Events: We host a beer and wine tasting dinner each month with different breweries and wineries featured. We also host many special events and parties throughout the year. Please check our website for a full listing.
A word from Victoria Gastro Pub
Rated by Baltimore Magazine as the “Best 'Burbs Bar” and a “Brunch Hot Spot”, this is an inviting Pub that will surprise you from the moment you walk through the revolving door. The international cuisine is filled with Chef Joe Krywucki’s twists on classic pub fare. From simple favorites like the Kobe Burger, Lobster Grilled Cheese or the Fish & Chips, to fresh, flavorful entrees that change seasonally, this is a casual Pub that takes its food very seriously. The food is complemented by an international beer list of 24 draughts and over 200 bottles, a focused yet eclectic wine list, fun seasonal cocktails, and a full bar. The warm, inviting dining rooms are filled with antique touches that add to the unique feel. The Peruvian Walnut lined Pub Area is seated on a first-come, first serve basis. All this forms Howard County’s first Gastro Pub!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Victoria Gastro Pub - Best Restaurants in Columbia ›
Victoria Gastro Pub reviews from OpenTable diners
123 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (70)good for groups (60)neighborhood gem (54)vibrant bar scene (45)great for lunch (44)special occasion (36)notable wine list (33)hot spot (31)great for brunch (31)great for outdoor dining (23)romantic (14)kid-friendly (14)late-night find (11)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/19/2014I had the pumpkin risotto and thought it was a bit mushy, would have preferred it firmer, but I was pleasantly surprised that as many shrimp came with the dish as did. I have been to restaurants where you add shrimp and two come back on the plate. The service was great - our waiter was Octavius. I arrived early and was waiting for others. He didn't forget me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014New to the area. Recommended & over delivered. Our new neighborhood favoriteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but crowdedPenb22Dined on 11/14/2014Typical Friday night in howard county. We tried to get a seat at the bar to have a drink before dinner. Not an empty seat to be found. Reservation was for 7 and we were seated right away. Dining room was loud and crowded but food and service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!wimpygirlsDined on 11/11/2014Introduced 2 friends to Victoria's this week. They loved everything they ordered. I ordered the steak salad - overpriced, but really delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit let downAuntieBeeVIPDined on 11/4/2014Had such great reviews and I had high hopes. There is nothing special about this restaurant. The food is just average. I ordered a American dip and it look like it had been squeezed to death before it was served to me. The temperature kept ranging from hot to cold in the restaurant. The waiter seemed more interested in selling the expensive dishes than what was really good. It's a pub. Nothing special. It has a nice big menu and I'm sure you'll find something you like. Just don't expect to have a gourmet meal.Special Features:
- IrisbpVIPDined on 10/30/2014We really enjoyed our meal at Victoria's for the following reasons: 1. Our server, Season, was outstanding. On a scale of 1 to 10, she is a 10+. 2. The food was delicious! 2. We had the best table! I was concerned about the noise level because while we waited in the bar area for our table, I could not hear any of the conversation. But once we were seated, noise was not an issue. 4. Victoria, herself, came around to talk to us. I didn't see but I assume that she does that with every table. What a great way to make your restaurant the best it can be.Special Features:
- Great for lunchpmrthirdVIPDined on 10/30/2014Enjoyed dinner here so many times, I wanted to take a work colleague to lunch! Love the warm spinach salad with duck and egg! Place is very busy over lunch so I was glad to get a seat. Service was very prompt and good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bar while away on businesspmrthirdVIPDined on 10/29/2014Food is always fantastic here whether eating at the bar alone or at a table with colleagues. I enjoy the bar scene and happy hour. Great mussels and enjoy chicken pops too! Wines on happy hour are priced reasonably and good too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2014this my first time and will not be my last. Great beer list and the food was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/26/2014Food's ok but the portions are pretty small for what you pay. Also, we were there at 12 on a sun and the brunch menu is kind of a random selection of options. Service was friendly and efficient.
- Good mealPaulVIPDined on 10/25/2014Our recent Saturday night visit to Victoria Gastro was very good. The black mission fig appetizer was outstanding and the highlight of our meal. We also had the raw oysters, the black angus burger, and the lemon basil crab cakes. All were very good except the fries that accompanied the burger were too salty. Our waitress was a little slow to deliver and clear items from the table, but otherwise it was an enjoyable dining experience. Reservations are a must as the place was packed by 6:30 P.M.Special Features:
- LoveGoodFoodDined on 10/24/2014I went there for my birthday lunch and it was excellent!!! The duck fat fries are amazing! We had the granny smith apple flatbread and it was incredible!!! We also had the stuffed mushrooms which were also delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favoriteAlizarin22Dined on 10/21/2014My husband and I brought friends from out-of-town here on their last night with us. Victoria is a reliably great place to bring guests. The food is always great, the beer/cocktail menu is impressive, and the service is friendly and unobtrusive. We all enjoyed flights of several Maryland beers and ciders. We love having Victoria is in our neighborhood!Special Features:
- Fun, "In" PlaceRouxDined on 10/12/2014Victoria's is such a delight - friendly, knowledgeable staff, nice decor. Love the food and going there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good placeEric1245Dined on 10/9/2014Great Beer selection. Because we had child they seated us in separate dining room which was quieter than open areas--to our great pleasure. Outstanding beer selection.I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLANCE PERSONIFIEDMONKDined on 10/9/2014Once again, Victoria delivered! Entertaining a client who was there for the first time.....she loved the menu selection, ambiance and we had a marvelous time. She wants to come back with her parents next month. Cheers!Special Features:
- Nice eveningmomsnightoutDined on 10/4/2014We were a group of 6 adults and had a great time. It was a little noisy at times, but the food was good and plenty. Great selection of beers and other drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/1/2014There were eight of us and everyone was happy with their lunch. Very popular at our table was the lobster grilled cheese sandwich. It really is a winner! Also if you in the mood for a burger they have a really good one here. The Fish and Chips were also enjoyed. Be sure to save room for desserts because they are always delicious. Several us enjoyed the new pumpkin cookies. A visit by the owner to check on us was appreciated. Service is always good here - today was again excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingDateDined on 9/29/2014Our experience was outstanding. Our server was very knowledgable and was there before I even knew I needed something. "Psychic".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girl's DayDJBDAYDined on 9/27/2014We tried this restaurant because it was featured in Baltimore Magazine. The food was delicious - not too overpriced (we went for brunch). Portions were good and the service was nice. Would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Great Beer ListwineguyDined on 9/22/2014The beer list is creative, large, informative and challenging. The food was good, but a little boring.Special Features:
- Always a great lunch!TabithaVIPDined on 9/22/2014My daughter and I meet at Vicltoria's once a month for therapy--Lobster Grilled Cheese sandwich with greens on the side! Our server this time was the BEST!Special Features:
- lovely dinnercbdmcDined on 9/19/2014Caught in traffic, no problem. Loud bar scene but hideaway rooms gave both quiet and family dining special areas. Very versatile. Not an extensive menu but interesting choices. Creative cocktails that packed a punch but did not taste like it. Great home made biscuits! Intriguing special dining events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all aroundGoodTimesDined on 9/18/2014Food is always exceptional. Kid friendly. Food for kids and edible by parents. Special touches like house made pickles and sautéed corn make this place a gem.Special Features:
- BEST. BURGER. EVER.MHB13VIPDined on 9/14/2014As someone married to an English teacher, I know better than to misuse the word "literally". Well, this was LITERALLY the best burger I've ever had in my life. That is not an exaggeration. Go. Order the burger. Medium rare, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, and their fabulous aoli... It'll be the best decision you make all year. Oh... and stick with the fries as your side. You may as well go all in. They're totally worth it.Special Features:
- Great Service, Good Foodvunn14Dined on 9/1/2014Our waiter, Season, was very attentive and enthusiastic about the food. There weren't a lot of choices for pickier eaters but everyone in my family was pleased with what they had. My husband loved everything - poutine and the lobster grilled cheese. The décor is nice with several different dining areas.Special Features:
- An Outstanding FindRitaDined on 8/30/2014Victoria Gastro Pub is not just a dining experience. Which it is. It is an adventure in dining. The food is always so fresh and amazing. The selection is wonderful from the swordfish steaks to the duck fat fries. But the thing that makes it truly memorable, is the gracious and glorious wait staff. They are funny, enlightning, and treat you like family as soon as you are seated at the table. A truly amazing dining experience.Special Features:
- Great lunch spotTanja84Dined on 8/21/2014This was my first time trying their brunch menu during the week. They didn't have many options but they were super accommodating that we had two kids under 4. Their staple lunch menu was awesome though, so you won't be disappointed there. The waiter was patient, attentive and even asked if we had any food allergies or dietary restrictions. So I would totally recommend going here for lunch and dinner. I will have to try their brunch on the weekend one day. Maybe they have a more broad menu then.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Every time a great mealKerrbearDined on 8/15/2014This was a birthday dinner for my cousin and she couldn't understand why we were driving an hour when there are perfectly fine restaurants closer. After the poutine, mussels, wagyu burger, and roasted asparagus, she knew why. Loove this place!Special Features:
- Delightful LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/13/2014I took my daughter to Victoria's for lunch. She's married to a chef and they like to check out restaurants. She was very impressed with the variety of choices on the menu and loved sitting outside. Allie was our server. She was excellent. Her recommendations for menu items were right on. She was very attentive and pleasant; did not hover, but checked on us frequently. Love this restaurant!!Special Features:
- Delicious as usualburgerbabeDined on 8/9/2014The burgers were cooked to perfection, and our waiter fulfilled our request to have our meals come out with a bit of a delay to give us time to fully enjoy our drinks and appetizers without question. One of our favorites!Special Features:
- Duck Fate Fries and breadDiner457Dined on 8/9/2014Pleasant experience. Highlights were duck fat fries and the bread. Dinner was good, but I had to fight with the pork chop to cut it. We dined on the early side with our two grade school kids on a Saturday night. It was summer. We sat indoors and I wish I had worn a parka. It was slow. The waiter was decent. My only minor complaints were in a place that attempts to be an upscale pub, the waiter was unfamiliar with the beer list - it is HUGE, but really. Also, the waiter spent a good deal of time flirting with the hostess. I believe this is geared to beer lovers with money to spend on dinner, not me. I am sure that for you enjoy a variety of beer and above average pub fare this is a great place for a week night dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Restaurant!yukisomaDined on 8/9/2014I visited Victoria Gastro Pub for the first time on recommendations from friends and I was not disappointed! Our Server, Stephen, was very nice and accommodating and even had excellent suggestions on food and beer. The place itself is lovely and a bit unexpected for a restaurant sat in a small shopping area. The food was perfect and came out quickly and overall I loved this place!Special Features:
- Great for brunch, ok vegetarian optNYCPHLVIPDined on 8/9/2014The "slings" and booster seat were there for the babies and toddler as discussed on the phone prior to our arrival. The parents were very appreciative. Service was excellent. We all had a great time although the vegetarian options were a bit limited.Special Features:
- Great food and servicemegwDined on 8/1/2014We went to Victoria's for dinner on a Friday evening. Got there before the 7pm cut-off for happy hour deals, but found out that those only apply to those sitting at the bar, not in the dining area. We were a little disappointed, but the food and service made up for it and we would definitely go there again. The food was amazing!! I had the Madeira pasta (without meat) and it was fantastic. The portion size was perfect, not huge but not skimpy either. My husband had the American dip sandwich and loved it. Our waitress (can't remember who it was unfortunately) was really good, check back with us a bunch and had great suggestions in terms of dishes and beers/wines. Can't wait to go again!Special Features:
- DisappointingSophia621VIPDined on 8/1/2014I went to Victoria a few years ago and was bowled over by the food, service and ambiance. Unfortunately this time, only the ambiance remained stellar. My entree salad was fine but salty. I was seated in a seat that was rather close to a seat at the next table over. Our server brushed, and sometimes bumped, against me throughout the entire meal. She then spilled water on me. This was a business lunch, so really the biggest problem was that, after bringing us the check, our server, despite passing by our table several times, took almost 30 minutes to take our payment. Still love the decor and maybe dinner is still much better.Special Features:
- first time on patio4HiMarksVIPDined on 7/30/2014I have been going here since it opened, but this is my first time on the patio. The food was as good as always. They have become so popular that parking has started to become an issue. I drove around twice without being able to find a space, and wound up parking in another lot.Special Features:
- The following 1238 reviews are from the Victoria Gastro Pub reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2014Food so-so. Great beer list. Decor depressing and quite noisy.
- Great food!TonksDined on 7/26/2014This is our second visit to Victoria Gastro Pub. We discovered it by accident. We were in the area running errands and needed to eat. Much to our surprise, we discovered this wonderful restaurant with great food. They have a huge selection of beers and it's listed by country of origin. Their wine list is rather extensive too. If you decide to go, try the poutine. It's decadent and rich and absolutely enjoyable. I had the angus beef burger and it's one one of the best burgers I ever had. It was cooked to perfection and was juicy and tender. VGP will definitely be on our list of go to restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique find in ColumbiamoonbellyDined on 7/26/2014I live in Silver Spring but VGP is worth the drive! So far I've been twice, for brunch, but I hope to try dinner soon. The brunch menu is creative and unique, although I wish there were just a couple more options. The adult beverage menu is equally special; I particularly enjoyed the Firefly with Rosemary Wings. I haven't used it yet, but I appreciate the availability of an adults-only dining room.Special Features: