Vicky's of Santa Fe
45-100 Club Drive
Indian Wells, CA 92210Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Vicky's of Santa Fe
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vickysofsantafe.com/
- Phone: (760) 345-9770
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Sunday 4:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chef Marcos
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Vicky’s entertains private parties for up to 100 guests that can range from a cocktail party to a formal sit-down dinner. Our lounge is flanked by dual fireplaces and centered with a nine foot concert grand piano. Musical entertainment can be provided for private parties, and a separate cocktail reception prior to dinner is available as well. We welcome corporate functions, holiday parties, end-of-season parties, rehearsal dinners and milestone events.
- Private Party Contact: Marc Lodovico 7603459770x
- Entertainment: Live Music NIGHTLY! The lounge, is the Music Room like no other, flanked by dual fireplaces and centered with a 9-foot concert grand piano is home to a new line-up of world-class musicians, with 8 different performances each day of the week as follows:
Every Wednesday-Lizann Warner -6:30-10pm / No Cover
Every Thurs. Afternoon–Rodeo Drive -3:30-5:30pm / $10 Cover
Every Thursday Evening-Latin Swing –6:30-10pm / No Cover
Every Friday-Trish Hatley Duo –6:30-10pm / No Cover
Every Saturday-Pat Rizzo & Band -6:30-10pm / No Cover
Every Sunday Evening-John Stanley King -6-9pm / No Cover
2nd Sundays of every Month -JazzTime Band with new guest vocalist -2-5pm / $10 Cover
- Special Events: 2014/15 JAZZ & CABARET SUPPER CLUB SERIES. Vicky’s of Santa Fe, is the locale for a series of 6 Jazz/Cabaret Supper Clubs. These unique Dinner Concerts headline International Jazz and Cabaret stars from a broad range of the Jazz and Cabaret music worlds, all in an intimate and elegant setting. Starting at 6:30pm with no-host cocktails followed by a 3-course dinner and show. $80 pp includes all tax, tip, dinner & show. Pre-paid reservations only.
STARS/DATES: Andrea Marcovicci: December 8, 2014 / Mark Winkler & Cheryl Bentyne: January 5, 2015 / Iris Williams: January 26, 2015 / Eric Comstock & Barbara Fasano: February 16, 2015 / Joanne Tatham: March 9, 2015 / Wesla Whitfield & Mike Greensill: March 30, 2015
A word from Vicky's of Santa Fe
Where to go & Who to know in Indian Wells is Vicky's of Santa Fe. Known for its exceptional food, generous portions, friendly service & high energy live music. Serving the best American Cuisine of Prime Steaks, Fresh Seafood, Rack of Lamb, Veal and Pork Chops, Rotisserie Chicken, Burgers and more, plus nightly creative Specials. We’ll welcome you with our warm hospitality and delight you with our extraordinary selection of California wines. Reservations accepted in the main dining rooms only. An inviting bar and piano lounge round out your dining experience. The deserts' best live music venue with local and nationally known musicians appearing nightly and some afternoons. It’s a place whether you come for dinner, the bar or the lounge you are guaranteed a good time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vicky's of Santa Fe reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (12)neighborhood gem (10)good for groups (9)fit for foodies (6)hot spot (6)special occasion (6)late-night find (3)notable wine list (3)romantic (3)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Good but expected moreFoodlvrDined on 11/19/2014The food was fine but I expected the quality to be better for the price. The two items I ordered were both under seasoned. The ambience was good. Service was a little slow. We will be attending a function there soon so hopefully last night was just an off night. I would like to give this restaurant another chance.Special Features:
- Great Live Music - Food Just OKTBoneDined on 11/9/2014enjoyed our time on a sunday PM. wonderful, attentive waitress. entertaining music. Good sound system & great room. We took wine - corkage was $18. We ordered Pear salad - which was nice and tasty - more pear than salad but..We ordered white fish which we were told would be in a lemon caper sauce - however there were no capers and no lemon sauce - not sure what the take on whitefish was exactly but it fell short - the portions were fine. Baked potato was served with a nice selection on the side of condiments and was crusted with a salt rub that was good in theory but way too much salt.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/7/2014Food was okay not anything to get excited about. The lounge had a wonderful music duo and would recommend that. Service was okay nothing great. Lounge would be my recommendation as more to see and far better ambiance.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2014nice comfortable dining area with view of open kitchen area. we had excellant service from our waitress and the menu was short but good with items that are priced fairly. artichoke appetizer was cooked just right. 1/2 chicken could have had a sauce on it but still good right off the grill. will go back again.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood restaurantTravelerDined on 10/24/2014I have dined here several times. The fish is always delicious and I love the fresh baked potato and tomato n onion salad. I will keep coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyableDewolfpVIPDined on 10/17/2014Vicky's is great value, with excellent food and service. Plus the lounge has great entertainment.Special Features:
- A Desert Gemhatrac35VIPDined on 10/16/2014I've been going to Vicky's since I was a little girl and it never ceases to disappoint. The food is always so fresh and delicious and the portions are generous. Warning: you will be tempted to fill up on the warm, buttery bread but try to restrain yourself so that you can enjoy your main course! I would highly recommend the salmon with Cajun seasoning, the vegetable stack, or the chicken pot pit for a more filling option. The sides are huge and would definitely recommend sharing. You can't go wrong with the asparagus, Brussel sprouts, or sweet potato fries! This is truly a neighborhood gem that I always enjoy coming back to when we visit the desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gmandvramDined on 10/12/2014The service was good and we enjoyed the music. The food was good somewhat pricey but good.Special Features:
- Love Vicky'sOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/3/2014The atmosphere is great as well as the food and service. Great bar and bar menu. The music is top notch. A great tradition in the desert. Simple and straight forward menu. Wine selection is very good and priced reasonably.Special Features:
- The following 139 reviews are from the Vicky's of Santa Fe reviews archive.
- Thank You MelanieWWCIIDined on 6/14/2014Our service, despite the crowds in a word 'SUPERB'. Portions as advertised plentiful and particularly found the flavors of the Double Baked potato and Iceberg Wedge. See you next 'Season'.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/14/2014food and service was excellent. THANK YOU LES HANDLERSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timegoodtimeVIPDined on 6/12/2014Party of 10 and all enjoyed their dinner with a variety of menu selectionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/8/2014This was a very good value during Restaraunt Week". Portions were small but very good, service was excellent and bread and desert superb!Special Features:
- Tasty Value0OscarDined on 6/8/2014Dined on restaurant week occasion. Food was excellent. Vibe good. Interior lovely. Server one of the best in the Valley! ANNA!Special Features:
- Fun to try Restaurant Week1BuonGustoBobVIPDined on 6/7/2014Four of us went to try out the specials for restaurant week and it was a good experience. Everyone thought the food was very good, the portions were wonderful considering the price. They did not cut on quality or that much on quantity for the reduced price. It was a great way for us to sample the food and we were not disappointed. We will return for just normal dining since we had such a good experienceSpecial Features:
- Very GoodBigeaterDined on 6/7/2014Had the Restaurant Week dinner and the food was very good and served right. Wine was good. Service was excellent. The only bad thing was while waiting at the bar for the table the servers were filling the water pitchers with ice from a bar ice cube bin that was used to store beer and wine to keep them cold. Unsanitary to say the least.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoisySCPDDined on 6/6/2014My wife and I went for a nice romantic dinner, but we were seated next to 4 large groups that were very noisy. I don't think there should be a table for 2 within a room that has tables for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vicky's for Restaurant WeekTomMVIPDined on 6/5/2014Vicky's always has a "good value" Restaurant Week menu and their regular menu is very good as well. The scallops and the the rack of lamb are particularly good orders. Both the service and the kitchen can be strained at times, but generally the food is good and well priced. On busy nights, the noise can be a problem. We would recommend it a nice night out, but nothing really special.
- Very good food, but . . .DesertDinerDined on 6/4/2014Yes, it was restaurant week and this is one of the 100 in the valley who participated. Even with a reservation, we had to wait 20 minutes to be seated. The restaurant was extremely noisy and of course very busy. We had even considered leaving when our pager went off. Our server was very personable and warm and VERY busy, attended to our table well considering. The restaurant week menu had good selections in all three categories. My husband's salmon and my scallops were moist -- excellent preparation on both. I'm glad we stayed for the food although it was very difficult to carry on a conversation. We will eventually go back for the food, but it is not high on our list to take guests since we won't be able to converse easily.Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekdesertdinerDined on 6/1/2014Definitely a good deal for $26. My dining companion chose the pear salad appetizer, lamb chops (with decent green beans and non-descript mashed potatoes) and bread pudding; I chose the beet salad, scallops (served over spinach and topped with mango salsa), and flourless chocolate cake. Other than the salad greens being a touch limp, we enjoyed the Restaurant Week selections.Special Features:
- Great eveningPeggyDined on 6/1/2014We ordered off the Restaurant Week menu and were not disappointed. The beet salad was wonderful. Scallops for me and pasta for my husband were both very good and the cheesecake was a great ending. It was definitely the best value for your money. Would definitely do it again.Special Features:
- Great servicegoodfoodforme4Dined on 5/31/2014The restaurant was busy because the desert was celebrating Restaurant Week and Vicky's was offering a special $26 3-course dinner. Our server was fun, fast and very efficient. We couldn't have asked for more. Food was also delicious. We stopped in the bar after dinner where there was live music and a small dance floor. We finally decided not to stay there and went on to another club. We will definitely go back to Vicky's. They close in two weeks for the summer unfortunately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food4thoughtDined on 5/30/2014We went during Palm Springs restaurant week. $26.00 for a 3 course meal. Had passed by Vicky's a couple of times in our travels and talked about checking it out. Restaurant Week was a perfect opportunity. The lamb chops were outstanding! There was no need for a doggy bag; we ate it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialFiuprof7Dined on 5/28/2014Food was ok. Not flavorful. Presentation of food ok. Ambiance nothing special. For dinner, Would do better to have white table clothes vs varnished wood tables. Lighting needs toning down. Music in adjacent room was good.
- Always a WinnerOldNedDined on 5/23/2014We are "Rain Birds" That's snow birds from Seattle.. We try to hit Vicky's once a month because the food is great.. [I love the Battered Shrimp] and the wait staff is always attentive and pleasant.. even the car guy is A+. Great for an after dinner drink at the Piano Bar when it is going... Can't get much better.. In all our times there we have never had a single experience that was not 5 star.Special Features:
- Vicky's has it all !DiningDavidDined on 5/22/2014Who knew ? Great facility ~ Welcoming Staff ~ Various rooms for different dining experience.Looks like a well thought out plan as one can be in the bar with entertainment or in another rather quiet room for a gathering of two or more and quiet enough to talk. I will definitely go back - Generous portions ! Share it all !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Restaurant; Better in SeasonTdrexVIPDined on 5/22/2014We visited in off season so the restaurant was half empty and the bar area, which is extensive, was pretty empty even though it had live music. Excellent food, excellent service but so-so atmosphere. The food was more continental that Santa Fe and he decor is warehouse generic with some South West touches as art and light fixtures. Likely, this is a vibrant spot in the season and we would recommend it for its excellent food and service. Menu somewhat generic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always lived Vicky's still do!CarmensluvvickysDined on 5/21/2014Luv, luv, luv! Good quality food: not over-seasoned! Friendly service !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vicky's of Santa Fe.Coach1Dined on 5/21/2014We came for the 25th celebration of the opening of Vickys. The place was jumping, food was great service even better.Special Features:
- PavarotiHughDined on 5/15/2014Do you not want to talk over drinks? Well then, go for happy hour, and just sit and listen to screaming singers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversay Celebrationmrutled1Dined on 5/3/2014My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful steak dinner, with world class service. The quality and portions provided with the meal were unsurpassed in our dining experiences of the past. Well done VickysSpecial Features:
- Great foodRaltDined on 4/26/2014I have been to Vicki's several times and it never disappoints. The food is always excellent and the service has always been great. There menu is somewhat small but there are still plenty of choices. We always eat here every time that we visit this area. It is one of our favorites and their garlic bread is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PARTY OF 10OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2014Our first visit to Vicky's. We took a large party and were seated promptly at our reservation time in an open area in the center of a side dining room at a single large round table that made conversation easy and kept things lively while allowing ample elbow room for everyone. Server was very pleasant and attentive to our needs. Appetizers that stood out were the lump crab cake and the ahi tuna stack. The roasted red & golden beet salad also got great reviews from our group. Entrees of steaks and one pork chop were all cooked perfectly, and the chipotle lime corn and twice baked potato were outstanding! We brought our own wine and paid the corkage fees. All in all, everything was great and we had no negative comments.Special Features:
- Doug Montgomery saves the eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/9/2014We were seated in a corner of the second dining room. It was fine until the room filled up and suddenly the noise level was so high you couldn't hear or talk to the person next to you without leaning in. Nothing to absorb noise except for a piece of carpet in the middle of the room, everything else is a hard surface. It made for a very uncomfortable dinner with our 86 year old aunt. Luckily after dinner we moved to the lounge and enjoyed Doug Montgomery for 45 minutes. The sand dabs were a hit along with the sautéed calimary. Just putting foam under the dining chairs would improve things without destroying any of the "Santa Fe style".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IW VICKY'slilo42VIPDined on 4/4/2014We have no complaints, everything was superb! Thank you for everything. Sincerely, Lilo Cooper ps: one small wish however, we always enjoyed the beefsteak tomatoes sliced thick so the dressing could permeate the entire tomato…just a wish list however.Special Features:
- Great service and the foodCharVIPDined on 4/1/2014Great service and the food was exceptional. We had the romaine salad, asparagus and sea bass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LikeitservedLikeitservedDined on 3/29/2014Waiter was attentive and gave us menus immediately along with the nights add on to the menu and encouraging sharing. The tomato and onion salas was outstanding as was the lettuce wedge. Hamburger, sweet potato fries, and sea bass were all winners. Chicken and ribs were overlooked. Chicken pot pie was enormous with a flaky crust. Short ribs were were appetizing. We would have ordered the apple pie for dessert but we were all full. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outWineloverDined on 3/25/2014We went with some friends for dinner and really enjoyed the food and the live music in the loungeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & Serviceeby3VIPDined on 3/24/2014We really enjoyed our dinner and the service was execelent! Delicious special!Special Features:
- GreatRovertjs3Dined on 3/21/2014Great family run business with wonderful food. Portions are larger and sides a la carte so consider sharing.Special Features: