Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Huron & Brigantine Blvd
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.vicandanthonys.com/
- Phone: 6094418355
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour in the Bar Only
4pm-7pm (Tuesday - Saturday)
Tuesday - Thursday: 5pm-10pm
Friday and Saturday: 5pm-11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Banquet Manager 6094418445
A word from Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Atlantic City’s newest dining experience, Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse, introduces a legend to the people of New Jersey. With the right recipe for both comfort and class, Vic & Anthony's features a blend of distinguished cuisine and a one-of-a-kind atmosphere that is timeless yet modern. Our award-winning menu from acclaimed Concept Chef Carlos Rodriguez boasts only the finest prime beef, including Ribeye, New York Strip, Porterhouse and Filet Mignon. For those with a taste for something other than beef, we also offer Lamb Rack, Veal Chop, Live Maine Lobster, Australian Rock Lobster Tail and local fresh seafood fare. To top the evening off, enjoy a selection from our celebrated wine list, offering the finest wines the world has to offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
136 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (91)romantic (64)fit for foodies (51)notable wine list (50)good for groups (36)vibrant bar scene (22)hot spot (17)late-night find (14)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Good....if.....BeefLoverDined on 8/23/2014The steaks and sides our party of 4 had were done beautifully, presented simply. The decor is somewhat 'tired', the noise level too high for my taste. If you like the ambiance of a casino and the 'excitement' they try to present, then you might find the ambiance here fine.
- Great Steak Dinner in ACpickyfoodcriticDined on 8/22/2014I have been to this location before and it never disappoints! Jeff our waiter, was very helpful and an absolute pleasure. Food may be a bit pricey but they serve some of the best steaks I have ever had at a restaurant! I would save this restaurant for a special/romantic occasion- bit of an older crowd but that's with most steakhouses. Golden Nugget truly has some of the best dining experiences in AC, check out Chart House as well if you have time.Special Features:
- ThehungryduoDined on 8/22/2014First rate dining. My favorite dish, the veal milanese was no longer on the menu but the waiter saw my disappointment and the chef prepared it anyway. Great spinach salad and attentive wait and bus staff. Go early before it gets crowded for the best service. Steaks are wonderful and cooked as specified. They acknowledged my seafood allergy with appropriate concern. I would definitely recommend stopping here next time you are in Atlantic City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant Dining ExperienceDisappointingVIPDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I had dinner at Vic & Anthony's for the first time last week and we were extremely pleased with the food and the service. Our steak selections were cooked to perfection and our waiter went the extra mile by whipping up a horseradish cream sauce at our request. His creation was the best I ever had!! Overall our dining experience was elegant & exceptional. I look forward to going back to Vic & Anthony's again.Special Features:
- Date Night RuinedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2014My wife and I were in town for a few nights. We decided to make late night (9:00pm) dinner reservations to Vic and Anthony's. The implied dress for the look of the restaurant would be formal/casual dress (although not specified as you walk in). Dinner was fantastic and the Service was up to standard for what we expected from the price and the atmosphere of the experience. Where it all turned was half way into our meal the staff set a table for 8 right next to our table. The restaurant was mostly empty at this time and could have been seated anywhere else. What we called the desperate housewives of NYC showed up with their children. Our server waited on the party and never came back while the bus boy cleaned our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal!donnamtVIPDined on 8/16/2014What can I say! Another great meal! Food was superb, and our server, Anthony -- THE BEST! He is always so accommodating and he always knows what we love! Hats off to V&A and to Anthony!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nugget's BEST RestaurantsaharaDined on 8/16/2014Best waiters (Anthony/Juan/Jeff) Best service! Food is always outstanding, fresh, hot and delicious! Have dinner here every time we are at the Nugget!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TERRIFIC! !!!!!!unome1957Dined on 8/13/2014Had a perfect dinner with my husband! Lobster Bisque, Caesar Salad, Filet Mignon and caramel ice cream were ALL so delicious!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steakcev24Dined on 8/11/2014Prime rib eye excellent, chopped salad great flavor au gratin potatoes incredibly good expensive but OK for an occasional splurge ambience nice, no view, dark and closed inSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!IronmotoDined on 8/11/2014All the food was amazing! The crab cakes are a must try. The wait staff was very attentive and made great suggestions. They know the menu!Special Features:
- Nice Atlantic City Steakhousetc58Dined on 8/9/2014Great restaurant for upscale dining while at the Golden Nugget Casino. Bone in rib eye was good but pricey at $78. I don't think the flavor matched the price. Overall good dining experience.
- Will be backwillcomebackDined on 8/9/2014The pear salad, veal chop, shrimp, chocolate mousse and red velvet cake were delicious but the crab cake appetizer was amazing and should be available as a entrée. Service was great thanks to Jeff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/9/2014good service food not up to par with NYC location………………………………………………………...
- Service and Food are ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014The service was superb and the food delicious what more can you ask for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJoeMVIPDined on 8/8/2014An absolutely great meal. Everything was wonderful with all four meals.
- Service awefulcyco1450VIPDined on 8/8/2014Waited 1/2 hour just for waitress to bring cocktails. Food was pretty good. 4 people but dinners came out 2 then other 2 10 min later. Waitress was too inexperienced to be working in a fine dining restaurant.
- Enjoyable Meal at The Golden Nuggetdirect007Dined on 8/8/2014If you enjoy a $50 steak and are in Atlantic City, Vic & Anthony's is an enjoyable experience. We had dinner before a show and gambling. Among it's peers such as Morton's, Ruth Chris and The Palm, it hold's it's own. We were seated promptly and the service was friendly, quick and efficient. Food was very good and cooked as ordered. This was the 2nd time dining at the Golden Nugget location and we enjoyed both visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service and great foodnot2goodVIPDined on 8/8/2014what more can i say? Vic and Anthony's was perfect.Special Features:
- Excellent dinnerMarkDined on 8/5/2014Four of us celebrated a birthday with an excellent dinner. The steaks, vegetables and salads were terrific. Attentive service as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favoriteJamesVIPDined on 8/4/2014We have dined at Vic and Anthony's several times and have always had a fine meal. Ditto for this time as well. The steaks here are the finest you can find, although the lamb chops were a little disappointing. Service is attentive and first class. It remains one of our favorites.Special Features:
- Working with the chefOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/4/2014There was a daily special and we wanted to deviate from it, the waiter talked to the chef and he worked with us on our choices. The meal was a home run kudos to the chef. I ALWAYS get a fantastic meal every time we visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great time at V & A'sCPiroDined on 8/2/2014We had a great time, ended up eating dinner at the bar. Amazing service, food was awesome. I had the burger and my husband went with the steak and potatoes au gratin. Both were outstanding. Also they have a really nice wine list. Our bartender was so nice and accommodating. We will be back and may just hit the bar since we had such good service. Thanks!Special Features:
- Last Minute DecisionscotmDined on 8/2/2014This was not our first choice but most restaurants were booked because there were big concerts going on that weekend. I had cocktails and appetizers once before so we decided to take a chance with dinner. The restaurant was packed and was a bit loud but not too bad. The service and food made up for it. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VicandAntDined on 8/2/2014The food was very good with the exception of the chicken which was very tasty but very dry. The ambience was wonderful with the exception that it was very dark and I could not see the menu. Service was outstanding!Special Features:
- Excellent FoodgreatexperienceDined on 7/31/2014It was the first time in Vic & Anthony's...a great dinner and great service by Brandon! Thank you so much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love, Love, Love the BardonnamtVIPDined on 7/26/2014As a frequent patron of Vic & Anthony's, my sister and I LOVE the bar! The bar menu is wonderful, and you can also order off of the regular menu. Personally, I prefer to sit at the bar......and, Vic & Anthony's has the BEST EVER cheeseburger! Also...we just love Nicole and John. They are simply the best. They always greet and serve everyone with a smile. They are professionals and I believe they are a big part of the bar's success.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousMarkDined on 7/24/2014It has been almost a year since we have dined at Vic & Anthonys, the food was delicious! We tend to go to the more casual restaurants, but after our last meal, maybe we'll change our mind. Everything from the appetizers, salad, steaks and vegetable sides were delicious. Our server was good although we waited forever for our check. We will definitely go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT!JerseyansVIPDined on 7/19/2014Love the Filet Mignon at Vic & Anthony's....it is mouth watering. Love eating at the bar too, as the bartenders are so nice. A really fun place to be. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- disappointing $400 dinner for threeddogVIPDined on 7/19/2014Not hard to figure out why we were able to get a reservation when every other restaurant in the A.C. area was booked Saturday night. The $46 steaks were dry and flavorless, we would have done much better at the Outback and saved $300. In the Golden Nugget, the Chart House is a much better bet.
- a gem!donnamtVIPDined on 7/19/2014Delicious dinner! Great service! Another wonderful eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent restaurantnancynurseDined on 7/17/2014We usually go to the Charthouse which we find very good and a great view, but we decided to try this restaurant instead this time and it was outstanding...there were 5 of us and we all ordered the pre-fix menu with the 6oz filet...all our meals were prepared to perfection, the meat was cooked as ordered and the filet/food was incredible...the service was impeccable, the drinks were a good size...we had a great meal and we will definitely go back..cant say anything negative at all about this place!..the creme brulee and the nutball for desert were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner in ACJazzfan4lifeDined on 7/17/2014We had a reservation & were promptly welcomed & seated. Our server went over the specials & asked us if we had any questions. We had the chips & strings & calamari appetizers, both were excellent. Two well done filet mignons with bernaise sauce one over the meat, one on the side. The meat was well cooked but lacked seasoning and was a bit too chewy for filet mignon. We had brussel sprouts which were excellent. At the end of our meal I told our server I would be picking up the tab because it was my boyfriend's birthday. She surprised us by bringing out a slice of red velvet cake with a candle & happy birthday in chocolate. Our server (Cheryl I think) was awesome! The 3 rating was because I expected better steak from a steak house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SkipDined on 7/16/2014Used the price-fixe menu. Very good. Have been there in the past. This proved to be a good value for what we usually order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerJerseyspeechDined on 7/16/2014My honey and I went for a dinner date-service was amazing! Loved our recommended wine- dinner was delic! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTINGOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 7/12/2014We have been here before and have enjoyed ourselves. Not this time-the steaks were not broiled to our specification, the service was inexperienced(don't train wait staff on a Saturday night-try Sunday or Monday) and the noise level was deafening. We won't be back. Not if it were the last steak place on the planet.
- Mrs. DMrsDDined on 7/12/2014My sisters, 10 year old daughter and I dined here prior to the Michael Buble concert Saturday evening. We were at least 30 minutes late for our reservation, which was no problem to the restaurant. They were great about it, which we most appreciated! The food and wine were outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious - but tooo noisydonnamtVIPDined on 7/5/2014I am a regular. The food and staff are the best. But as I have commented in the past, it is too close and tight and noisy. Also, this is the only steak house that doesn't have prime rib on its menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NomorebutterlessisbestDined on 7/5/2014This was my second visit to Vic and Anthony's and I was so much more satisfied. The tile fish was fabulous. My husband and friends had steak of different cuts and they were all happy with their delicious dinners. My first experience was too buttery for me. It appears that they now put less buter on steaks and side dishes. Let' s be real. If you have great food you do not need to hide behind pounds of buter.Special Features:
- Great SteaksDaLish4usDined on 7/1/2014Very tender aged steaks . Competitive to many steakhouses I've been to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loud to talk and average foodOCDinerVIPDined on 6/28/2014We were so disappointed in this restaurant. It was so noisy that we couldn't talk without raising our voices. I had the rib eye setback and it had no taste to it. My wife had the seafood special and it was way to salty. The wine list was exceptionally good. The waiter was average but when he brought the check we had to sit through a sales pitch to join a restaurant club. Very tacky!Special Features: