Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Huron & Brigantine Blvd
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.vicandanthonys.com/
- Phone: 6094418355
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour in the Bar Only
4pm-7pm (Tuesday - Saturday)
Tuesday - Thursday: 5pm-10pm
Friday and Saturday: 5pm-11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Banquet Manager 6094418445
A word from Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Atlantic City’s newest dining experience, Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse, introduces a legend to the people of New Jersey. With the right recipe for both comfort and class, Vic & Anthony's features a blend of distinguished cuisine and a one-of-a-kind atmosphere that is timeless yet modern. Our award-winning menu from acclaimed Concept Chef Carlos Rodriguez boasts only the finest prime beef, including Ribeye, New York Strip, Porterhouse and Filet Mignon. For those with a taste for something other than beef, we also offer Lamb Rack, Veal Chop, Live Maine Lobster, Australian Rock Lobster Tail and local fresh seafood fare. To top the evening off, enjoy a selection from our celebrated wine list, offering the finest wines the world has to offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (81)romantic (52)notable wine list (50)fit for foodies (47)good for groups (45)vibrant bar scene (24)hot spot (21)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (5)neighborhood gem (4)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014I had the 8oz Filet Mignon. It was cooked perfectly to temperature. My date had the Blackened Scallops with Polenta, she was also very happy with her dish.Special Features:
- Food always a winnerYayaDined on 10/17/2014My family and I celebrated my birthday with meals that all five of us enjoyed. Our waitress knew the menu and answered all our questions. She was also attentive to our needs. As always the food is a delight to the eyes and a gift to the tastebuds. We enjoy this restaurant every time we go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DOUBLE DELICIOUS!donnamtVIPDined on 10/11/2014Had the bone-in filet mignon -- superb! John and Nicole at the bar -- the best!!! Thank you!Special Features:
- Excellent NighthpesojcDined on 10/10/2014My wife and I were in town for our Anniversary. I noted that fact when I made the reservation so it was nice when the server mentioned that when they arrived to the table. Picked an excellent wine of their special Friday night list. Would not expect that during the busier summer months. Steaks were prepared perfectly and our side asparagus and mac and cheese were good. Server was very friendly and attentive. I heard great thins about this restaurant and was not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyDined on 10/7/2014We were a party of 6 and received excellent service. The food was outstanding and I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Another delicious meal........donnamtVIPDined on 10/4/2014But, my only complaint is that this restaurant can be EXTREMELY NOISY at times! Nothing against our server or the food -- perfect in every way -- but besides this restaurant being extremely "close" - not enough room, last night was especially noisy! It just didn't feel like I was eating in a gourmet restaurant. It is too fast-paced. It just felt like "eat and get out." I felt like I was in a cafeteria setting. Sorry. Have to be honest. Especially for a Saturday night when one likes to leisurely eat and enjoy a gourmet dinner. Entirely tooooo fast-paced.Special Features:
- Top Notch RestaurantBoatingFoodiesVIPDined on 10/3/2014Always excellent!! Make it a point to come here when we are in AC. Not just great steaks, but the veal and seafood dishes are wonderful too. Friday's they have a special priced wine list, so very good buys. The service is superb, very attentive. We love it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dinnerKissyfurDined on 10/2/2014We've been here a couple of times and it's amazing. While it's on the pricey side, you don't mind spending it for an amazing experience. It's on our must do list when we visit the area. Would highly recommend anything on the menu.....everything is awesome! Very nice atmosphere...can be romantic, or a fun night out with a group. They can accommodate both with a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mouth watering steakHowlme01Dined on 9/29/2014Absolutely a pleasure dining here! The 12oz filet melted in your mouth and was perfectly cooked. The alaskan king crab legs were delicious and well seasoned BEFORE the butter and the lobster tails are enormous! Our server was very knowledgeable and we both enjoyed are meals. Definitely some where to return to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food great servicegenesVIPDined on 9/27/2014food is very good service is exceptional...steaks were good not greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exactly what I wantedM1narco1Dined on 9/27/2014Arrived on time, with a party of 3, we were seated within 3 minutes. Great waiter, food was spot on. Can't say one bad thing. Oh and they did this last Saturday night during the annual In water Boat show, which was really well attended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my nite out with my two older boysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014First my boys are 27 & 25 we have been here before it was great -not this time ! every thing so-so -- past few times was great ! Hope its not new owners ?? LOL !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- visit on 9/25OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014Came down with my boyfriend for his birthday dinner...never been to V&A's but was totally blown away with service and food! Amazing!!! Will definitely be back again soon!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CountrygirlDined on 9/22/2014My husband and I were seated in the dining section next to the bar area during Happy Hour, so it was very noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StefSOE08Dined on 9/20/2014One of the best steak houses in Atlantic City. Vic and Anthony's is worth the trip to the Golden Nugget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious DinnerdonnamtVIPDined on 9/20/2014Loved our dinner! Chicken Paige, one of my favorites, was perfect! My sister's Bone-In Filet Mignon - perfect! And, of course, Anthony, our server, the best!!!!Special Features:
- Ate at the bar.CAMariaDined on 9/17/2014Business travel, dined solo. I ate at the bar, my steak was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this RestaurantdonnamtVIPDined on 9/13/2014Again, another wonderful dinner! Anthony, our server -- simply the best! He knows what we want even before we order it! Now that's a good server!!!! Food was scrumptious! Overall, just a wonderful restaurant!Special Features:
- OkOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014The Alaskan kind crab was very fishy I was very disappointed.tje service was good but the food was just not good.Special Features:
- ExcellentJerseyansVIPDined on 9/12/2014Filet Mignon was mouth watering and the blackened scallops were superb. Two great dishes. Would highly recommend the food at this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Serviceleegirl15Dined on 9/8/2014The food was great but the service was not good. We waited almost 30 minutes for drinks (on a Monday night!) in an empty restaurant. That was just the beginning. We were constantly looking for our server. Then when we paid the check, he ran out of the restaurant after us and said that he didn't charge us for the 2 bottles of wine that we drank, which almost doubled the check. No big deal, but how do you mess that up?!Special Features:
- AwesomeDningcritics2Dined on 9/6/2014From the hostesses to our waiter, everything was fabulous! My wife and I both ordered filet mignon. They were perfectly cooked and could easily be cut with a butter knife. This was a true "melt in your mouth" filet! We will be back soon! Our waiter was excellent. He was very mindful of checking in with us and knew how to perform at a high level!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/6/2014Wonderful food, excellent service. However I have two gripes: they recently changes the menu and removed the clams casino bucatini pasta which was spectacular and is a huge loss to the menu and they removed the mini-baked potato side which was one of the best sides I've had in a steakhouse ever; now those two items are gone. Secondly, The restaurant was extremely loud and several customers complained about the noise. While management did it's best, it remained very loud throughout our meal. Still it's one if the best steakhouses anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best meals we have had.foody1023Dined on 9/2/2014Boyfriend and I ate here while on vacation. Service, Rene, was perfect. Friendly, gave great recommendations, and we even talked fantasy football which always scores points with us. Food was second to none. Get the crab cake, oysters Rockefeller, and the blueberry lemon fizz. We would have been set with that. We each had 3 of the fizzes because they are amazing. We each got the special, mine was blue cheese filet and he had halibut, which were also amazing. Overall great experience. We will be back when we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always the bestJamesVIPDined on 9/1/2014This is one of our favorite restaurants. We are never disappointed. Our server this time was the best. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- James andrilliGofornhourVIPDined on 8/30/2014We go to Vic's every weekend and the food is fantastic. Our waiter Anthony is the best. His service is unmatched. Vic's will continue to be our favorite place in ACSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful - as usual!donnamtVIPDined on 8/30/2014Love this restaurant! As usual, everything was delicious. Anthony, our server, right on the ball! He's like family. He is a superb server and so accommodating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loud and Hostess was rather rudeSSYinACVIPDined on 8/29/2014Hostess that greeted us set the tone for our evening. She was rude. We arrived on time for our reservation and was asked to wait. Two other settings came after us and were sat immediatly without reservations in a packed restaurant. When we questioned the hostess she came off a nitwit. Service also rushed us through the courses. To bad, food is very good. Best to stock with the Chart House or the barSpecial Features:
- Good....if.....BeefLoverDined on 8/23/2014The steaks and sides our party of 4 had were done beautifully, presented simply. The decor is somewhat 'tired', the noise level too high for my taste. If you like the ambiance of a casino and the 'excitement' they try to present, then you might find the ambiance here fine.
- Great Steak Dinner in ACpickyfoodcriticDined on 8/22/2014I have been to this location before and it never disappoints! Jeff our waiter, was very helpful and an absolute pleasure. Food may be a bit pricey but they serve some of the best steaks I have ever had at a restaurant! I would save this restaurant for a special/romantic occasion- bit of an older crowd but that's with most steakhouses. Golden Nugget truly has some of the best dining experiences in AC, check out Chart House as well if you have time.Special Features:
- ThehungryduoDined on 8/22/2014First rate dining. My favorite dish, the veal milanese was no longer on the menu but the waiter saw my disappointment and the chef prepared it anyway. Great spinach salad and attentive wait and bus staff. Go early before it gets crowded for the best service. Steaks are wonderful and cooked as specified. They acknowledged my seafood allergy with appropriate concern. I would definitely recommend stopping here next time you are in Atlantic City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant Dining ExperienceDisappointingVIPDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I had dinner at Vic & Anthony's for the first time last week and we were extremely pleased with the food and the service. Our steak selections were cooked to perfection and our waiter went the extra mile by whipping up a horseradish cream sauce at our request. His creation was the best I ever had!! Overall our dining experience was elegant & exceptional. I look forward to going back to Vic & Anthony's again.Special Features:
- Date Night RuinedconsrvwetlndsDined on 8/19/2014My wife and I were in town for a few nights. We decided to make late night (9:00pm) dinner reservations to Vic and Anthony's. The implied dress for the look of the restaurant would be formal/casual dress (although not specified as you walk in). Dinner was fantastic and the Service was up to standard for what we expected from the price and the atmosphere of the experience. Where it all turned was half way into our meal the staff set a table for 8 right next to our table. The restaurant was mostly empty at this time and could have been seated anywhere else. What we called the desperate housewives of NYC showed up with their children. Our server waited on the party and never came back while the bus boy cleaned our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemLillDined on 8/19/2014Absolutely loved the food, wine and service! Our server was pleasant and attentive? We were celebrating my husband's birthday and we are looking forward to celebrating my birthday Sept. 10th...which reminds me, I must make reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal!donnamtVIPDined on 8/16/2014What can I say! Another great meal! Food was superb, and our server, Anthony -- THE BEST! He is always so accommodating and he always knows what we love! Hats off to V&A and to Anthony!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nugget's BEST RestaurantsaharaDined on 8/16/2014Best waiters (Anthony/Juan/Jeff) Best service! Food is always outstanding, fresh, hot and delicious! Have dinner here every time we are at the Nugget!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TERRIFIC! !!!!!!unome1957Dined on 8/13/2014Had a perfect dinner with my husband! Lobster Bisque, Caesar Salad, Filet Mignon and caramel ice cream were ALL so delicious!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steakcev24Dined on 8/11/2014Prime rib eye excellent, chopped salad great flavor au gratin potatoes incredibly good expensive but OK for an occasional splurge ambience nice, no view, dark and closed inSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!IronmotoDined on 8/11/2014All the food was amazing! The crab cakes are a must try. The wait staff was very attentive and made great suggestions. They know the menu!Special Features:
- Nice Atlantic City Steakhousetc58Dined on 8/9/2014Great restaurant for upscale dining while at the Golden Nugget Casino. Bone in rib eye was good but pricey at $78. I don't think the flavor matched the price. Overall good dining experience.