Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Huron & Brigantine Blvd
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.vicandanthonys.com/
- Phone: (609) 441-8355
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour in the Bar Only
4pm-7pm (Tuesday - Saturday)
Tuesday - Thursday: 5pm-10pm
Friday and Saturday: 5pm-11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Banquet Manager 6094418445
A word from Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Atlantic City’s newest dining experience, Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse, introduces a legend to the people of New Jersey. With the right recipe for both comfort and class, Vic & Anthony's features a blend of distinguished cuisine and a one-of-a-kind atmosphere that is timeless yet modern. Our award-winning menu from acclaimed Concept Chef Carlos Rodriguez boasts only the finest prime beef, including Ribeye, New York Strip, Porterhouse and Filet Mignon. For those with a taste for something other than beef, we also offer Lamb Rack, Veal Chop, Live Maine Lobster, Australian Rock Lobster Tail and local fresh seafood fare. To top the evening off, enjoy a selection from our celebrated wine list, offering the finest wines the world has to offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
126 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (83)romantic (52)fit for foodies (49)notable wine list (48)good for groups (45)hot spot (25)vibrant bar scene (25)neighborhood gem (7)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Our experience dining at Vic & AnthonysCarlCDined on 11/21/2014This was our third visit to Vic and Anthony's. There were four of us and we were graciously met with a very friendly hostess to be seated. The waiter immediately came to our table and served water, presented us with the menu and wine list. The steaks and Cod were cooked to perfection as was the potatos au gratin, not to be missed. Wine selection was unbelievealy extensive from regions all over the world, but mostly from the US. Can't wait to return. It was a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect restaurant for special occasionlove2eatoutDined on 11/20/2014Vic and Anthony's is a lovely restaurant for a special occasion. Food was excellent and the staff very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!FormerJoesFanVIPDined on 11/18/2014Steaks better than Ruth C and the Palm. Please open a restaurant in DC area! Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/8/2014Superb service, Fantastic food, Enjoyed dining and will dine there again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Great food and great service. Noise level could be better. Noise level is a problem in so many places anymore. People talk too loud. Restaurant need to equipment rooms with devices that can help control the noise. This why I could not recommend this place to be romantic due to the noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 44 Year AnniversaryGerrieKDined on 11/7/2014Deciding where to have our 44 year anniversary dinner, we choose Viv & Anthony. We stopped at the bar during cocktail hour, where we we greeted by friendly staff. We then proceeded to our booth (requested), where our server Juan greeted us. My husband and I ordered the 6 oz filet, I took advantage of the special that night. Our service was not rushed, our food was prepared excellent. After dinner, we were so surprised to be served cheese cake, with Happy Anniversay written on the plate along with a candle. As you can see, this restaurant goes that extra mile to their guests. I highly recommend Vic & Anthony, but make reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice mellow upscaleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Seafood was great beautiful presentation. Pleasant and well spoken servers. Not my best steak experience. It wasn't seasoned and the only time you don't season a steak is when it is a prime cut. Too charred on the outside. Drinks seafood and setting was excellent and made up for the steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGoodjobDined on 11/1/2014Shrimp Scampi was amazing, My lady had the peppercorn Filet Minion. She raved about it, which made my night go well. The Broccoli however was a little raw. It was like they put a tree on the plate, no flavor either. Other than that complaint freeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steakJamesVIPDined on 11/1/2014We always enjoy our evenings here. Steaks are among the best you can find anywhere . Service is always impeccable. Just a little too noisy.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Great atmosphere, Have been their twice. Once for happy hour and appetizers and once for dinner. Enjoyed both times, great food,drink and service. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- A wonderful dining experience.SeajayDined on 11/1/2014Everything was excelent. The service, the food and the restaurant itself. Would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vic and Anthony'sDT6219Dined on 10/25/2014Over priced. Good Service, Very loud, Food was average. menu confusing. you would think Vic and Anthony's is an Italian restaurant. I ordered Fried Calamari and it did not come in red sauce, it came in an Onion sweat sauce, Almost Asian style.I would recommend this to a friend.
- mookie4390Dined on 10/25/2014It was a birthday celebration dinner for my wife and me. We had reservations for 7:15 and had to wait till after 7:40 to be seated. That would not have been a big deal until we were seated at the 1st table for 2 by the entrance . It was right along the walkway to the kitchen and 3 feet from the entrance to the bar( which was loud and packed and separated from our table by a 3 foot wall ) With so much noise and commotion right in front of us while we ate did not make for a pleasant dining experience .
- TOOOOO Noisy!donnamtVIPDined on 10/25/2014Sorry, this week at V&A was crazy, hectic, entirely tooooo noisy! I'm sure this is a good sign for the servers/business, but not for patrons who cannot even hear themselves talk. Food, service - perfect! But V&A needs to do something with the set up of its tables. Tooooo close for comfort. Packed in like a bunch of sardines. Sorry, have to be honest. This is definitely NOT the restaurant anyone would want to go for a quiet, romantic or gourmet dining experience!
- tried new thingsbatandwillyDined on 10/23/2014First of all, our server, Vincent (Vinny), was terrific. Very professional. We ordered the panzanella salad (first time) and it was very good. Also a first time order was the scallop and polenta entrée. It was so yummy with just a hint of spice. Both items will be ordered again.Special Features:
- Food and ServicePatdpDined on 10/23/2014Loved the food, service was Very Good, little more TLC is needed.Special Features:
- High End Steakhouse...NOT!bboomerVIPDined on 10/22/2014Being a steakhouse goer...when they tell me a 21oz. bone-in Ribeye is not dry-aged and costs $73, I start wondering how they can do this. So then I figure they must prepare it beautifully and hopefully it will be delicious. Big Mistake. The manager made reparations at the end of my meal. Needless to say, I won't be going back.
- Dinner on Tuedaysheepdog102Dined on 10/21/2014We had a wonderful dinner and our waiter only made the experience more enjoyable. The food was cooked to perfection. We did not feel rushed at all and definitely will return!Special Features:
- Great Steakjscas74Dined on 10/18/2014I had the 8oz Filet Mignon. It was cooked perfectly to temperature. My date had the Blackened Scallops with Polenta, she was also very happy with her dish.Special Features:
- Food always a winnerYayaDined on 10/17/2014My family and I celebrated my birthday with meals that all five of us enjoyed. Our waitress knew the menu and answered all our questions. She was also attentive to our needs. As always the food is a delight to the eyes and a gift to the tastebuds. We enjoy this restaurant every time we go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DOUBLE DELICIOUS!donnamtVIPDined on 10/11/2014Had the bone-in filet mignon -- superb! John and Nicole at the bar -- the best!!! Thank you!Special Features:
- Excellent NighthpesojcDined on 10/10/2014My wife and I were in town for our Anniversary. I noted that fact when I made the reservation so it was nice when the server mentioned that when they arrived to the table. Picked an excellent wine of their special Friday night list. Would not expect that during the busier summer months. Steaks were prepared perfectly and our side asparagus and mac and cheese were good. Server was very friendly and attentive. I heard great thins about this restaurant and was not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyDined on 10/7/2014We were a party of 6 and received excellent service. The food was outstanding and I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Another delicious meal........donnamtVIPDined on 10/4/2014But, my only complaint is that this restaurant can be EXTREMELY NOISY at times! Nothing against our server or the food -- perfect in every way -- but besides this restaurant being extremely "close" - not enough room, last night was especially noisy! It just didn't feel like I was eating in a gourmet restaurant. It is too fast-paced. It just felt like "eat and get out." I felt like I was in a cafeteria setting. Sorry. Have to be honest. Especially for a Saturday night when one likes to leisurely eat and enjoy a gourmet dinner. Entirely tooooo fast-paced.Special Features:
- Awesome dining experience!AceLovesGoodFoodDined on 10/4/2014Vic & Anthony's was a great meal and a great dining experience. The wait staff was very attentive and accommodating. Our main server was very knowledgable of the menu and the preparation of each selection and was full of recommendations. The meals came out perfectly and everyone in my group was extremely satisfied. The restaurant staff even went the extra mile to help us celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch RestaurantBoatingFoodiesVIPDined on 10/3/2014Always excellent!! Make it a point to come here when we are in AC. Not just great steaks, but the veal and seafood dishes are wonderful too. Friday's they have a special priced wine list, so very good buys. The service is superb, very attentive. We love it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dinnerKissyfurDined on 10/2/2014We've been here a couple of times and it's amazing. While it's on the pricey side, you don't mind spending it for an amazing experience. It's on our must do list when we visit the area. Would highly recommend anything on the menu.....everything is awesome! Very nice atmosphere...can be romantic, or a fun night out with a group. They can accommodate both with a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mouth watering steakHowlme01Dined on 9/29/2014Absolutely a pleasure dining here! The 12oz filet melted in your mouth and was perfectly cooked. The alaskan king crab legs were delicious and well seasoned BEFORE the butter and the lobster tails are enormous! Our server was very knowledgeable and we both enjoyed are meals. Definitely some where to return to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food great servicegenesVIPDined on 9/27/2014food is very good service is exceptional...steaks were good not greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exactly what I wantedM1narco1Dined on 9/27/2014Arrived on time, with a party of 3, we were seated within 3 minutes. Great waiter, food was spot on. Can't say one bad thing. Oh and they did this last Saturday night during the annual In water Boat show, which was really well attended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my nite out with my two older boysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014First my boys are 27 & 25 we have been here before it was great -not this time ! every thing so-so -- past few times was great ! Hope its not new owners ?? LOL !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- visit on 9/25OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014Came down with my boyfriend for his birthday dinner...never been to V&A's but was totally blown away with service and food! Amazing!!! Will definitely be back again soon!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CountrygirlDined on 9/22/2014My husband and I were seated in the dining section next to the bar area during Happy Hour, so it was very noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StefSOE08Dined on 9/20/2014One of the best steak houses in Atlantic City. Vic and Anthony's is worth the trip to the Golden Nugget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious DinnerdonnamtVIPDined on 9/20/2014Loved our dinner! Chicken Paige, one of my favorites, was perfect! My sister's Bone-In Filet Mignon - perfect! And, of course, Anthony, our server, the best!!!!Special Features:
- Ate at the bar.CAMariaDined on 9/17/2014Business travel, dined solo. I ate at the bar, my steak was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this RestaurantdonnamtVIPDined on 9/13/2014Again, another wonderful dinner! Anthony, our server -- simply the best! He knows what we want even before we order it! Now that's a good server!!!! Food was scrumptious! Overall, just a wonderful restaurant!Special Features:
- OkOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014The Alaskan kind crab was very fishy I was very disappointed.tje service was good but the food was just not good.Special Features:
- ExcellentJerseyansVIPDined on 9/12/2014Filet Mignon was mouth watering and the blackened scallops were superb. Two great dishes. Would highly recommend the food at this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Serviceleegirl15Dined on 9/8/2014The food was great but the service was not good. We waited almost 30 minutes for drinks (on a Monday night!) in an empty restaurant. That was just the beginning. We were constantly looking for our server. Then when we paid the check, he ran out of the restaurant after us and said that he didn't charge us for the 2 bottles of wine that we drank, which almost doubled the check. No big deal, but how do you mess that up?!Special Features: