Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
129 E. Fremont Street
The Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.goldennugget.com/
- Phone: 7023857111
- Hours of Operation:
5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details.
A word from Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
The original Vic & Anthony’s in Houston is routinely voted one of America’s ten best steakhouses. As for Vic & Anthony’s second location, we’ll let the menu speak for itself – with succulent beef, lobster and unique appetizers. All accompanied by an eclectic wine selection and impeccable service, in a classically luxurious atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino ›
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
179 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (144)romantic (124)notable wine list (75)fit for foodies (68)neighborhood gem (29)good for groups (25)late-night find (12)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (4)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Vic and Anthony'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Service was outstanding - food far surpassed our expectations. Only negative was that we requested a quiet table as we were celebrating our anniversary and they sat a group of young girls next to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse in Vegas and BeyondSteakaholicDined on 9/14/2014I usually do not write reviews but my experience with Vic & Anthony's warrants a review. I travel a lot for business and have been coast-to-coast and have dined at many top steakhouses in the country. I happened to be in Vegas for some R&R and heard about Vic and Anthony's but was hesitant when I was told it is located in the Golden Nugget. As someone who has never been to downtown Vegas, I wasn't sure it was worth it with considering some of the fine steakhouses on the strip. I couldn't have been more wrong. The service and ambiance was 1st class and the steak is one of the best in the country. Get the crab cake to start, hands-down best I've ever had.Special Features:
- Amazing steak!!Charliea1Dined on 9/14/2014Really great restaurant that was not expected in Freemont Street!! The best steak both my partner and I have ever had. The Rockerfeller oysters were pretty good too. Service was great without being too pushy. The only minor let down for me was the duck fat potato side - was ok, but nothing more. Overall a worthy visit - amazing steak and lovely ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Waiter was outstanding. Food was top notch. We had the Filet and Lobster special and it was very good. Also split a Wedge salad. Very nice place that we will visit next time we stay in that area.Special Features:
- Old School FabulousCanyonCountryKellyDined on 9/13/2014Loved everything about Vic & Anthony's: the dark atmosphere; perfect background music; excellent and friendly service; and one of the best steaks I've ever had. Would go back in a heartbeat, and that's saying something in a city that has hundreds of fine dining options.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014Everything about our visit was amazing, starting with special martini a at the bar to an excellent dinner to the amazing waitstaff who got us out in less than hour so we were on time for our show. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The food was very good. It was very noisy coming from the bar area, next time will pay more attention not to sit near the bar. Mario, our waiter, was excellent. It seemed like everyone cared about our satisfaction.Special Features:
- Dino2FredDined on 9/11/2014What an amazing dinner! Wow! My husband and I had a great time and service was impeccable. Food was delicious and will definitely will be going back and will recommend to friends. Great restaurant for a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrendaDined on 9/11/2014Our evening of dining at Vic and Anthony's was fantastic! The food was perfectly prepared, the service was impeccaable, and the ambience was romantic. We will return there on our next visit to Las Vegas!Special Features:
- Crab CakesSGB198132VIPDined on 9/11/2014Crab cakes are usually outstanding but tonight they were not as good. I had shells in every bite which made them less enjoyable. Steaks are outstanding and I love the ice cream pecan ball.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014Food and ambiance are excellent but you will pay for it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/9/2014Extremely overpriced with outrageous wine prices. The food was good, not great.Special Features:
- Worth Traveling Off the Strip!dessyVIPDined on 9/8/2014Great steakhouse and a nice change from The Strip. Amazing food and service, and a taste of "old world Vegas"!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/8/2014Our experience was WONDERFUL!!! Our waiter, Dennis made the perfect recommendations! He surprised us with a delicious creme brulee dessert to help celebrate a birthday! We would love to go back next time we are in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TOO SALTY111xxxDined on 9/7/2014HAD THE PRIME RIBEYE, WAS SO SALTY IT WAS BARELY EDIBLE, UPON COMPLAINING TO THE WAITER, I WAS TOLD THE CHEF NAS BEEN NOTIFIED, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION?Special Features:
- Great service, amazing foodalwaysup4travelDined on 9/5/2014This was our first dinner for 4 in Vegas for the weekend, also stayed at the Golden Nugget. It was great food, just a little dark, but quaint, romantic, great menu selection to please every taste and craving. Our service was perfect, always there when we needed something, never an empty glass, but not to the point of annoying. Will always recommend this place, and even a stay at the Nugget, and definitely will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerLiquaDined on 9/2/2014We had a fabulous dinner, we always try a new steakhouse when in vegas. The filet & boneless ribeye were perfection. We has three sides, Mac n cheese, sautéed mushrooms & loaded baked potato. The Mac was disappointing, the mushrooms were rich & the potato was huge & complemented the meal well! Wine list was a bit overwhelming, we ended up sticking to a glass each instead of a bottle.Special Features:
- Very goodjimmy633VIPDined on 9/1/2014Our first experience at this restaurant and it won't be our last. Very good all the way around and our server was Awsome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUSvilomaDined on 9/1/2014With this trip to Vegas, Vic & Anthony's was a MUST return visit. The service is spectacular-as expected. I ordered the scallops and grits with a beet salad. The beet salad was good, but I would probably not order this again. The scallops were tender and buttery and the grits were perfect. This dish was served with crispy brussel sprout leaves...the only way I will eat brussel sprouts. We also had a side of wild mushrooms. Vic and Anthony's sides are very large and the order was more than enough for the three of us. The mushrooms were very savory and well worth ordering. Vic and Anthony's is worth the taxi ride from the strip and should not be missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Special Restaurant in VegasSteven65Dined on 8/31/2014Three of us visited Vic's to cap off a week in Vegas. We wanted something special and we were not disappointed. The restaurant has a great intimate old fashioned feel harkening back to a time when dining was a social experience. I ordered a Fillet with my friends ordering other steaks. We had a few sides as well (make sure you try the mushrooms…….the best I have ever had) The steak was cooked perfectly and delicious. My guest also had a Creme Brûlée for desert which he said was excellent. The service was excellent, bill was reasonable and I will definitely be back. Try it, you won't be sorry.Special Features:
- A once in a lifetime MUST!MiracleDined on 8/31/2014Our experience was outstanding!! From the start, we were treated as if we were royalty. The waitstaff were exceptional and the food was out of this world! Steak and lobster that you could only imagine ever existed - melted in your mouth!! We were very, very please with our experience at Vic and Anthony's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner and ambianceJacksonDined on 8/31/2014We had the 3 course Prix Fixe meal. The lobster bisque had nice chunks of lobster. The sides that came with the entree were large enough for four people to share- and there were only two of us. The filet was cooked perfectly. The desserts were amazing. Again, the portions were generous and tasty. Some of the best bread pudding and creme brûlée we have eaten. The service was attentive, but not overwhelming. A great place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Vegas FindHope4suninAKDined on 8/29/2014I have been to Vegas many times and lived there and never knew about this restaurant. It was great in all ways! Excellent food, nice atmosphere, wait staff was attentive. I would definitely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks and seafoodhattrickDined on 8/27/2014but not the best. Vic and Anthony's is overall a great experience, a very efficient and welcoming waiter a great setup und great food but nothing is really outstanding - apart from the price. however, we would reccommend the place and come back if looking for traditional American Cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!!VegasLoverDined on 8/27/2014If you want an awesome meal in Vegas, you need to go to Vic & Anthony's!!! Food amazing, service outstanding, atmosphere warm & inviting!! My favorite Vegas restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!luvsteak1124Dined on 8/26/2014Since this trip to Las Vegas was my husband's first time, I was looking for a nice steak restaurant and Vic and Anthony's Steakhouse came up. We really liked the atmosphere of the restaurant, service was terrific and best of all, the porterhouse we ordered was absolutely delicious! My husband really liked it and said he would like to go there again. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Notevole!IeiuDined on 8/25/2014Cucina estremamente curata. Non è un ristorante "turistico". Si mangia bene. Davvero bene! Il servizio, come peraltro è fatto abbastanza consueto a Las Vegas in ristoranti di questo livello, è ineccepibile. Da provare assolutamente i calamari con cipolle caramellate. Una sapiente composizione di sapori. Ottima la carne così come il pesce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Davvero eccezionaleMuntalDined on 8/22/2014Davvero una delle migliori steakhouse di las vegas. Il prezzo e' parametrato alla bontà del prodotto ma in ogni caso merita.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Food served far to quickly, waiting staff appeared under pressure to complete service. Both entree and main courses completely over seasoned with salt.
- AmazingFoodcritic102Dined on 8/17/2014Hands down best steak house period! Service, food and overall care was simply spectacular! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A birthday to rememberPrincessOfSummerlinDined on 8/14/2014I surprised my boyfriend with dinner at V & A's. It was as though we were royalty! So professional and perfect service makes for private, romantic feel. Staff do not come to your table every five minutes to ask how it's going, type of thing. It is obvious they take great pride in their restaurant, their service, and their staff. Specialty cocktails are the best in town, try the toasted pear (I think it was called) from their new menu entering the fall season; delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just so so...SanClementeDined on 8/12/2014For my birthday we wanted to dine at a steakhouse we've never dined before and after reading favorable reviews I was convinced to try this place. The first sign that things weren't going to go well was the fact that our waiter forgot to bring the salad we ordered. He didn't remember at all! The bone-in, 32 oz rib-eye steak which we ordered medium rare, charred on the outside, came back looking like thin slice of meat that was barely charred and almost cooked in the inside. What a disappointment. The money we spent did not justify the quality (or lack thereof) of the steak. We won't be dining here again.Special Features:
- Vic's is a mustFunnymanDined on 8/8/2014About the 5th time I've eaten here my only gripe would be my steak was slightly over cooked this last time everything else is awesome if you haven't tried it yet make it next on your listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodRivergirl78Dined on 8/8/2014We went with a prix fix menu and loved every bite. Service was excellent as well. We will definitely be back to Vic & Anthony's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My daughters first visitOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014I love bringing someone new to dine here and watching their face as they taste the first bite of steak. I actually snuck a picture of my daughter as her eyes popped to capture the moment! Everything was perfect (as always) from the appetizers to dessert. The service was outstanding and I will be back every time that I am in the area. Thank you for the WOW factor, it was priceless!Special Features:
- couldn't make it any betterSteakMcCloskeyDined on 8/1/2014Service was top notch...the food was so amazing we cancelled other plans on the strip to return to dine there again! Porterhouse a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, better serviceyumsterDined on 8/1/2014The place is expensive, but worth it. I love God food presented well and was not disappointed... But what really stood out was the service. You'll be treated right. Made the evening special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014This was our 10 year anniversary and everything about Vic and Anthony's was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vic & Anthony'sSusanDined on 8/1/2014This was a great place to spend our anniversary. The food was good, the wine recommended by the sommelier even better.Special Features:
- Delicious foodadmin51Dined on 7/29/2014We were here for our anniversary. The food was fabulous. We had attentive service and a great table. Very nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.