Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
129 E. Fremont Street
The Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.goldennugget.com/
- Phone: 7023857111
- Hours of Operation:
5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details.
A word from Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
The original Vic & Anthony’s in Houston is routinely voted one of America’s ten best steakhouses. As for Vic & Anthony’s second location, we’ll let the menu speak for itself – with succulent beef, lobster and unique appetizers. All accompanied by an eclectic wine selection and impeccable service, in a classically luxurious atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino ›
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
170 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (134)romantic (103)notable wine list (70)fit for foodies (68)good for groups (29)neighborhood gem (26)hot spot (13)late-night find (8)vibrant bar scene (6)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- EXCEPTIONAL service.SoCynCyrVIPDined on 10/15/2014The food was amazing. Some of the freshest tasting raw oysters ever. Oyster rockefellers, perfectly prepared. I mention that it was my birthday and would have loved some foie gras,,,,, it magically became available, off menu. It was amazingly delectable. I refused to share it. Then the chef prepared the most amazing foie gras ice cream! I had never heard of this. You must try some! I did not care for the lobster mac & cheese, but my friend did. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't the best and EVERYTHING else was! Jay,, a wonderfully attentive waiter with a broadcasters voice, took excellent care of us and worked with the chef, who came out to check on us. Thank you for a wonderful and memorable birthday dinner, Jay! Love Cynthia, Joni & EliseSpecial Features:
- A must while in Las VegasavidgolferDined on 10/11/2014I have been to Victory and Anthony's each time I have stayed at the Golden Nugget. I have never been disappointed. The food and service are in my top five restaurants anywhere I have traveled. Try it but make sure to have a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just phenomenalAlleycat68Dined on 10/10/2014Great service, great wine selection!! Just all around greatness!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/10/2014Everything was very good. The food was wonderful. The service was great. The mood was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Las Vegas SteakhouseTheMacallanDined on 10/9/2014My wife and I decided to visit Vic & Anthony's on our last evening in Las Vegas. The experience was outstanding. Great food, great service, and great atmosphere. The steaks were prepared to our liking, the sides were delicious, and the desserts were terrific. We would definitely enjoy eating there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodSally86Dined on 10/9/2014We went for dinner here after getting married In vegas. We didn't know where to go to eat but as there were so many great reviews for vic and Anthony's we decided to go here and we were not disappointed! The service was second to none, food was exquisite and lovely atmosphere. Definitely recommend if u r looking for somewhere special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!w81minuteDined on 10/9/2014We had a wonderful meal at Vic and Anthony's. We dined from the distinctive dining menu and loved every minute of it.Special Features:
- Fabulous!!!CourtqDined on 10/8/2014This was the best meal we have ever had! Steak, lobster and salads were to die for!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentHenryDined on 10/7/2014Excellent relaxing place. The food, service and ambience was impeccable! Highly recommend the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingRed7GigiDined on 10/6/2014The food at Vic and Anthony's was outstanding! Would definitely go back. Well worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steaks, not child friendlynycdinerDined on 10/6/2014Overall the restaurant was excellent. The steaks were some of the best we've had and the sides were good if not a bit heavy on thr cream and cheese. The only issue was that prior to making the reservation I asked if children were ok. This was fine and so I booked with open table and again wrote this in the comments. When we arrived we were given a table that was in the main dining area - normally when we go out we are gladly accomodated in an area that is more private and will not disrupt other diners. Within a few minutes the manager came over and told us that if the baby was loud we would need to leave. I have never been anywhere so rude and we take her out a lot in NYC. This was a huge surprise after calling in advance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak in VegasFerkDined on 10/4/2014Also tried SW Steakhouse at the Wynn and this was better quality. Cooked perfectly. One of the best steaks I ever had. My wife had the main lobster and its was also incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeattleitesDined on 10/4/2014The food was amazing and the portions were shareable. We would recommend the crab cake (best we've had). The service was wonderful as we never had to replenish our wine or wait for anything. Make sure you have reservations in advance for larger parties as they are busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful MealJMacDined on 10/2/2014The food was delicious and our server was really good. Great overall experience.Special Features:
- OutstandingbergmakDined on 10/1/2014Had a dinner meeting at V&As I have been to most of the high end steak houses on the strip and while some of them have great ambiance no one compares to the quality of food as Vic's. I will definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fabulous Must Do!itsmerjbDined on 10/1/2014We were intimidated by the large size of the steaks, and could not figure out what to order since we had no way of taking our leftovers with us (no fridge in the hotel plus four more days in Vegas) our waiter suggested we share and assured us it was not a problem! We salute him - we ordered the 14 oz. New York and split it - along with our sides and salads! It was a perfect meal! We will definitely visit again, and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NicknameDined on 10/1/2014Waiter was terrific! Attentive but not hovering, very professional, knowledegeable. Food as good as Delmonico"s in NYC. Highly recommend for high-end dining. We will return on our next visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUMDebdoesdiningVIPDined on 9/28/2014The crab cakes are the best !!!!! The service was great. The bar service was great. The only negative was the music was too loud.Special Features:
- Best Damn Steakhouse on Planet!FDYYZDined on 9/27/2014Found Vic and Anthony's by fluke and have gone back once a year ever since! The fillet melts in your mouth. The service this last time was outstanding. If you are lucky enough to have Ben as your waiter, you are in great hands.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Vic & Anthony's was fabulous in every way. The wine, the food, the service!! I will be back :)Special Features:
- ExcellentsummergirlDined on 9/26/2014Very nice atmosphere like a steakhouse should have. Food was excellent and large portions for sides and dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experienceFLKilpsDined on 9/25/2014We went to celebrate our anniversary hoping the reviews were accurate. We were not disappointed. In fact we were more than impressed. Our server, Matt -with the awesome mustache - was great! The filet and lobster special was mouth watering. Best oysters we've had in years! Definitely a do again. 5 stars! Well worth the money.Special Features:
- YumlovenlasvegasDined on 9/25/2014We had a table for 4 the food was wonderful !!! the price was reasonable for a high end steak house. We loved it and would go back on our next trip to Vegas!!!!!Special Features:
- WOW! What a meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014This was my first visit to downtown Las Vegas - Vic & Anthony's was absolutely phenomenal!!!! The scallops were to die for and the filet mignon was the best I have had in a long time.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice steak house on Fremont StreetDinophileDined on 9/23/2014Restaurant website displayed a prix fixe menu available if printed and brought to restaurant, but waiter honored it when asked about it. I enjoyed my meal (wedge salad, filet mignon, haricot vert) and filet was cooked perfectly to my request (well done). Desserts were wonderful (crème brulee and chocolate mousse cake). Extensive wine list and attentive service. We enjoy coming here; wish the ambiance was a little more intimate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Meal2PickyPeopleDined on 9/22/2014We were in Las Vegas celebrating our 50th Anniversary and Vic & Anthony's was the perfect place to have a wonderful meal from start to finish. We both ordered from the "special" menu and thought it was a great value. We certainly do appreciate excellent food at a great price point. My filet was cooked to perfection and my husband's salmon was delicious. We very much appreciated the "Happy Anniversary" decorated plate our desserts came on -- candle and all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Steak DinnerGreatSteakDined on 9/21/2014My husband and I celebrated my birthday and the entire experience was top notch. We had reservations which you'll need. Salads are big enough to share. We ordered the filet and New York Strip..both were excellent. We shared a side of potato au gratin...very good! They served an amazing creme brûlée and it was "on the house" for my birthday. Prices were more than fair especially for the quality of food and service. We always stay on the strip but it is worth the $30 cab ride from the strip to eat here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- robbDined on 9/20/2014I have gone to Las Vegas 4 times previous to this. Have gone to Vic & Anthonys ever time. It is an excellant place a dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasion locationShowmestatedinersDined on 9/20/2014Exceptional food, wonderful service, very knowledgable regarding menu. Great wine list. Filets were cooked perfectly with delicious mouth watering flavor. 30 oz Lobster Tail we split and couldn't have been better. We both agree we will experience this again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best steakhouse in vegas. no ever!!lukeslove2eatsteakDined on 9/19/2014My husband and I are steak lovers and so we were looking for a good restaurant to eat for our las Vegas trip last weekend. I was so excited to find one with great reviews at the golden nugget where we were staying! Right away we knew we had chosen the perfect place when we walked in to Vic and Anthony's ! It was hands-down the best dinner and service I have ever had!! I will not only recommend it to everyone I know, but I am going to make it my new tradition every time I am in las Vegas!! Most romantic atmosphere too!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vic and Anthony'sBeatlebugsDined on 9/17/2014Service was outstanding - food far surpassed our expectations. Only negative was that we requested a quiet table as we were celebrating our anniversary and they sat a group of young girls next to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse in Vegas and BeyondSteakaholicDined on 9/14/2014I usually do not write reviews but my experience with Vic & Anthony's warrants a review. I travel a lot for business and have been coast-to-coast and have dined at many top steakhouses in the country. I happened to be in Vegas for some R&R and heard about Vic and Anthony's but was hesitant when I was told it is located in the Golden Nugget. As someone who has never been to downtown Vegas, I wasn't sure it was worth it with considering some of the fine steakhouses on the strip. I couldn't have been more wrong. The service and ambiance was 1st class and the steak is one of the best in the country. Get the crab cake to start, hands-down best I've ever had.Special Features:
- Amazing steak!!Charliea1Dined on 9/14/2014Really great restaurant that was not expected in Freemont Street!! The best steak both my partner and I have ever had. The Rockerfeller oysters were pretty good too. Service was great without being too pushy. The only minor let down for me was the duck fat potato side - was ok, but nothing more. Overall a worthy visit - amazing steak and lovely ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/13/2014Waiter was outstanding. Food was top notch. We had the Filet and Lobster special and it was very good. Also split a Wedge salad. Very nice place that we will visit next time we stay in that area.Special Features:
- Old School FabulousCanyonCountryKellyDined on 9/13/2014Loved everything about Vic & Anthony's: the dark atmosphere; perfect background music; excellent and friendly service; and one of the best steaks I've ever had. Would go back in a heartbeat, and that's saying something in a city that has hundreds of fine dining options.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014Everything about our visit was amazing, starting with special martini a at the bar to an excellent dinner to the amazing waitstaff who got us out in less than hour so we were on time for our show. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The food was very good. It was very noisy coming from the bar area, next time will pay more attention not to sit near the bar. Mario, our waiter, was excellent. It seemed like everyone cared about our satisfaction.Special Features:
- Dino2FredDined on 9/11/2014What an amazing dinner! Wow! My husband and I had a great time and service was impeccable. Food was delicious and will definitely will be going back and will recommend to friends. Great restaurant for a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrendaDined on 9/11/2014Our evening of dining at Vic and Anthony's was fantastic! The food was perfectly prepared, the service was impeccaable, and the ambience was romantic. We will return there on our next visit to Las Vegas!Special Features:
- Crab CakesSGB198132VIPDined on 9/11/2014Crab cakes are usually outstanding but tonight they were not as good. I had shells in every bite which made them less enjoyable. Steaks are outstanding and I love the ice cream pecan ball.Special Features: