Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
129 E. Fremont Street
The Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.goldennugget.com/
- Phone: 7023857111
- Hours of Operation:
5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details.
A word from Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
The original Vic & Anthony’s in Houston is routinely voted one of America’s ten best steakhouses. As for Vic & Anthony’s second location, we’ll let the menu speak for itself – with succulent beef, lobster and unique appetizers. All accompanied by an eclectic wine selection and impeccable service, in a classically luxurious atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino ›
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
188 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (152)romantic (122)notable wine list (79)fit for foodies (65)good for groups (30)neighborhood gem (20)late-night find (12)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (4)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great steaks and seafoodhattrickDined on 8/27/2014but not the best. Vic and Anthony's is overall a great experience, a very efficient and welcoming waiter a great setup und great food but nothing is really outstanding - apart from the price. however, we would reccommend the place and come back if looking for traditional American Cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014If you want an awesome meal in Vegas, you need to go to Vic & Anthony's!!! Food amazing, service outstanding, atmosphere warm & inviting!! My favorite Vegas restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014Since this trip to Las Vegas was my husband's first time, I was looking for a nice steak restaurant and Vic and Anthony's Steakhouse came up. We really liked the atmosphere of the restaurant, service was terrific and best of all, the porterhouse we ordered was absolutely delicious! My husband really liked it and said he would like to go there again. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Notevole!IeiuDined on 8/25/2014Cucina estremamente curata. Non è un ristorante "turistico". Si mangia bene. Davvero bene! Il servizio, come peraltro è fatto abbastanza consueto a Las Vegas in ristoranti di questo livello, è ineccepibile. Da provare assolutamente i calamari con cipolle caramellate. Una sapiente composizione di sapori. Ottima la carne così come il pesce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Davvero eccezionaleMuntalDined on 8/22/2014Davvero una delle migliori steakhouse di las vegas. Il prezzo e' parametrato alla bontà del prodotto ma in ogni caso merita.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Food served far to quickly, waiting staff appeared under pressure to complete service. Both entree and main courses completely over seasoned with salt.
- AmazingFoodcritic102Dined on 8/17/2014Hands down best steak house period! Service, food and overall care was simply spectacular! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A birthday to rememberPrincessOfSummerlinDined on 8/14/2014I surprised my boyfriend with dinner at V & A's. It was as though we were royalty! So professional and perfect service makes for private, romantic feel. Staff do not come to your table every five minutes to ask how it's going, type of thing. It is obvious they take great pride in their restaurant, their service, and their staff. Specialty cocktails are the best in town, try the toasted pear (I think it was called) from their new menu entering the fall season; delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just so so...SanClementeDined on 8/12/2014For my birthday we wanted to dine at a steakhouse we've never dined before and after reading favorable reviews I was convinced to try this place. The first sign that things weren't going to go well was the fact that our waiter forgot to bring the salad we ordered. He didn't remember at all! The bone-in, 32 oz rib-eye steak which we ordered medium rare, charred on the outside, came back looking like thin slice of meat that was barely charred and almost cooked in the inside. What a disappointment. The money we spent did not justify the quality (or lack thereof) of the steak. We won't be dining here again.Special Features:
- Vic's is a mustFunnymanDined on 8/8/2014About the 5th time I've eaten here my only gripe would be my steak was slightly over cooked this last time everything else is awesome if you haven't tried it yet make it next on your listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodRivergirl78Dined on 8/8/2014We went with a prix fix menu and loved every bite. Service was excellent as well. We will definitely be back to Vic & Anthony's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My daughters first visitOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014I love bringing someone new to dine here and watching their face as they taste the first bite of steak. I actually snuck a picture of my daughter as her eyes popped to capture the moment! Everything was perfect (as always) from the appetizers to dessert. The service was outstanding and I will be back every time that I am in the area. Thank you for the WOW factor, it was priceless!Special Features:
- couldn't make it any betterSteakMcCloskeyDined on 8/1/2014Service was top notch...the food was so amazing we cancelled other plans on the strip to return to dine there again! Porterhouse a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, better serviceyumsterDined on 8/1/2014The place is expensive, but worth it. I love God food presented well and was not disappointed... But what really stood out was the service. You'll be treated right. Made the evening special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014This was our 10 year anniversary and everything about Vic and Anthony's was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vic & Anthony'sSusanDined on 8/1/2014This was a great place to spend our anniversary. The food was good, the wine recommended by the sommelier even better.Special Features:
- Delicious foodadmin51Dined on 7/29/2014We were here for our anniversary. The food was fabulous. We had attentive service and a great table. Very nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A mild letdownvegasveteran1974Dined on 7/29/2014After much anticipation I was a little let down by our dinner at Vic and Anthony's Steakhouse Las Vegas. The filet was just ok as well as the two sides.The portions were generous and the service was great however the highlights of our meal were the soup and dessert at this pricey and noisy establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks & lobster!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/28/2014If you're looking for a steakhouse in Vegas, this is the place!!! Wonderful dining ambience on the mezzine overlooking the main floor. The food and service were both wonderful and our server recommended a fantastic wine to have with our dinner. We were a group of four who were in Vegas for business and chose Vic & Anthony's, because everyone likes steak. We were not disappointed. Three of us ordered the filet mignon and lobster tail special and the other ordered seared ahi tuna. All four of us raved about how good the food was. I'd recommend Vic & Anthony's to business groups as well as to anyone wanting a romantic evening with his/her someone special. Great place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try it. Not my 1st. choicejohn15067Dined on 7/27/2014Food and service good but not great, prices fair the quality of food very good. Convenient location at the Golden Nugget.Special Features:
- Food and service were great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Friendly, professional staff served amazing food and drinks and had generous portions for what you paid.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeBillDined on 7/26/2014The steaks were amazing, try the crab cakes for an appetizer.Special Features:
- Vegas findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014Great meal...had the $49, four course dinner. Steak was the best we've had in a while. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food!dabadooDined on 7/21/2014favorite restaurant in Las Vegas, consistently great food, my favorite side dish wild mushroom. We dine at least once at Vic and Anthony's during vacation.Special Features:
- SteakBsgdoDined on 7/20/2014My steak was wonderful potatoes au gratin side was great. Wife ordered steak medium well came out rare I enjoyed it but she could not eat it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!nappereatsDined on 7/20/2014This was a last minute choice and boy are we glad we stumbled upon it. Incredible service and the ribeye was so juicy and had the perfect marble of fat. The author gratin potatoes were to die for. You can't go wrong with this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticRhettTexasDined on 7/19/2014My wife and I visited Vic & Anthony's in July 2014. The prices are pretty high - this is Las Vegas, after all - but the food was good, and the service was excellent. The restaurant is dimly lit, but the ambiance is nice, with art from old Las Vegas on every wall. It's a good place for a date. If you visit the website before you go, you can download a coupon for a prix-fixe deal and save some cash.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romance, Service, and Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/18/2014Vic and Anthony's is our favorite restaurant and it always delivers. The lobster bisque to start and the bread pudding for dessert are must-haves. I recommend Vic and Anthony's to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014Every time I'm in Las Vegas having dinner at Vic & Anthony's is a must. One of the best steaks I've ever eaten. Service is always 100% on. The bourbon bread pudding is out of this world. I recommend Vic & Anthony's to anyone looking for a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatNomTimeDined on 7/16/2014A must stop whenever we get to Vegas. The best steaks downtown hands down. The ribeye is always prepared well, and the pear salad is simply the best. The service is always great, and they are always willing to accommodate any request you may have.Special Features:
- Just OKRubberbootDined on 7/16/2014Coming from Alberta, the land of high quality beef where almost all restaurants serve great steak, the food was "just ok". Not a good bang for buck.Special Features:
- food and servicesteveDined on 7/13/2014Outstanding food. Steaks are outstanding. Service is excellent. Always a great place for a great dinner.Special Features:
- Brilliant restaurantCiaraburke14Dined on 7/11/2014Came here with my husband, my brother and his girlfriend while we were on our honeymoon it's a beautiful restaurant with great food and great staff would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedAliceBDined on 7/11/2014We were a party of 4. 2 of the meals (the crab cakes) were tepid. The brussell sprouts were over-roasted. The waiter came to check on when us we were nearly done. Never refilled our coffees. Not the usual attention or standards of past meals. Our reservation was 9pm so it was not overly busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic GemOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/11/2014Great food, ambience, and service. This dining experience lacked nothing and was the perfect place for celebrating our anniversary. Would do it again!Special Features:
- Steak!JulyfourthDined on 7/4/2014We always eat at Vic's every time we r in Vegas! In never never disappoints ! Food, service is always excellent!Special Features:
- CowboyDined on 7/4/2014Great atmosphere, quiet, classy, great service and nice meal. A big plus for our 30th Wedding Anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite stop in VegasRickDined on 7/2/2014We frequent Morton quite often & V & A is what Morton's used to be. Excellent Steaks, great staff, dark/rich wood on the wall and they play the standards from the 40-50-60's. The Lobster Bisque is outstanding. Very good wine list. In our opinion its the best restaurant in the old downtown Vegss area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steaklasvegasdinerDined on 7/1/2014The ribeye was delicious. So glad we splurged. Mushrooms side dish also delicious. Scalloped potatoes too cheesy for us. I did not like the calamari.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RushVIPDined on 6/30/2014Ambience, staff, food, and beverages were perfect!Special Features: