Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
129 E. Fremont Street
The Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.goldennugget.com/
- Phone: (702) 385-7111
- Hours of Operation:
5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details.
A word from Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
The original Vic & Anthony’s in Houston is routinely voted one of America’s ten best steakhouses. As for Vic & Anthony’s second location, we’ll let the menu speak for itself – with succulent beef, lobster and unique appetizers. All accompanied by an eclectic wine selection and impeccable service, in a classically luxurious atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino ›
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
194 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (150)romantic (115)fit for foodies (78)notable wine list (72)good for groups (38)neighborhood gem (36)hot spot (16)late-night find (12)vibrant bar scene (6)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Fantastic Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014Read the reviews from Trip Advisor before selection. Spent approximately 12 hours searching for a romantic place to dine with my new wife. This place was amazing. The food was fantastic and service was impeccable. Would not hesitate to recommend to another traveler.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best SteakhouseRickDined on 11/16/2014Best Steakhouse in Vegas! The food, the atmosphere and service is second to none.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 23rd Anniversaryjb4891Dined on 11/16/20145th time to Vic & Anthony's. Excellent every time. This is our go to steakhouse every time in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top ShelfOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 11/15/2014Flawless. The only problem I found was that they did not note in their advertising that they offer prime beef. I almost didn't go since a great steak house must serve prime. From beginning to end perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Vegas!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/14/2014Best steak ever! The side are amazing and everything was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our best meals in Vegas!OhioProudDined on 11/13/2014Friends had mentioned how wonderful their meals had been here and they weren't wrong. Food was incredible and service way above average. Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb in all waysDagonyDined on 11/12/2014This is probably the best steakhouse in which I have ever dined. The service is top notch and the food and drinks are amazing. It is a special occasion type of place since the bill is hefty but the quality of the food and service are well worth it. It is rare to find a restaurant that lives up to superlative claims but this one does in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Excellent food and service. Wine paired perfectlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak was amazingjamesdDined on 11/7/2014I ordered the bone in ribeye. This steak was cooked perfectly. We had duck fat potatoes as asparagus. Amazing. Our waiter John was super cool and even told us about various showa downtown. Just a first class estsblishment from the moment you walk in. JamesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tone of the Best in VegasrlaskowskyDined on 11/6/2014You can have a great Lobster or Steak You will pay for it, but anything great is not cheap!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very dry thin filet.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014My wife & I both ordered filets medium well & without asking they butterfly cut them & cooked them well done! So our steaks that should have been 2" thick & juicy came out 3/4-1" thick & dry.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/3/2014Vic and Anthony's has great service and a wonderful menu. The distinctive dining deal for $49.95 a person is a great way to sample many great menu items without breaking the bank.Special Features:
- one word.....fantastic!JrfoodieDined on 11/2/2014Not one bad thing to say. One of the best meals I have ever had. Service was impeccable. From the minute we walked in to the time we paid the bill. . Just flawlessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurantPeterBDined on 11/2/2014We booked a table for sunday night dinner. The food is great, the restaurant has a really good atmosphere, theres a constant buzz yet it still feels intimate. We had steaks and they were superb and be warned the sides come in generous portions. A first class restaurant in the iconic Golden Nugget. Indulge yourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbFillyDined on 10/30/2014This dining place in the Golden Nugget,Vegas is top shelf Everything is great. I dine here and Binions Steakhouse every visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over priced adequate foodParada2014Dined on 10/29/2014We went to celebrate a birthday. The steak my husband got was very grisly & fatty it should have been cut down & trimmed better. The salad portion was large enough to share with a table of 4. The chicken Paige was dry & over seasoned. The complimentary birthday desert was a hazelnut chocolate mousse & was the best part of our meal. The Steakhouse in Circus Circus has better quality food & service for the price & we will go there instead from now on!Special Features:
- Fantastic steakNiki27Dined on 10/29/2014We went to vic & Anthony's after reading some of the reviews from previous guests and I have to say we were not disappointed. On arrival we were made to feel really welcome our waiter was very attentive, nothing was too much trouble we both had fillet minion steaks with duck fat potatoes & it was outstanding possibly the best steak we have ever had very tender & the flavour was out of this world. Would deffanatly recommend this place & would certainly go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EHHHHH!FoodieVIPDined on 10/28/2014Was expecting so much more and quite honestly I had one of the WORST Ribeyes ever! So disappointing! The sides were great but who goes to eat for a $10 baked potato?
- Delectable Steak, sides a bit mehOzkaz78Dined on 10/27/2014I am not a huge meat eater, but we couldn't go to Vegas and not have one steak night. We arrived and were seated in approximately 15 minutes, we received menus and placed our order. We were expecting the wine and water to come out, but 20 minutes later 'nothing'. The waiters seemed to have suddenly disappeared, but I could see out waiter across the room having a chat with an older couple. I thought he was discussing the wine he had in his hand, so I waited and waited and waited and then he approached us with the bottle of wine he had been holding all that time, as it was ours and he had just been chatty Kathy with the other patrons. The food came out about 25 minutes later, which was actually 1 hour from when we had arrived for our reserved table. We would have left by now usually, but we were so hungry that we didn't want to have to wait again somewhere else. Anyway, the steak was cooked medium and was melt in the mouth. I surprised myself with how much I ate of the steak, but then this may be becuase the side dishes were not enjoyable. We ordered Brussel sprouts, which were burnt, I am sure the chef would say they were 'caramelised' but they were bitter and dry in the centre. Also the duck fat potatoes were not what I expected. I assumed they would be large roast potatoes cooked in duck fat, but they were small chopped up potatoes with skins on, which had been tossed in duck fat before sliding into the dish by the looks and taste of them. The waiter near the end of our meal came back to the table and was being very chatty with us, whilst we were trying to eat our meal. My husband just commented on we had decided on his level of tip already. Didn't stay for dessert as it took ages to get the empty plates taken away and the dessert menu given to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steveDined on 10/26/2014Outstanding food and service. Always a treat. We would recommend this place to anybody.Special Features:
- #1 rated for a reasonnomnom1Dined on 10/26/2014The best dining experience. Food & service were impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Leonardis' birthdayCandiliciousDined on 10/25/2014My husband, sister and I are true foodies. We were in Las Vegas celebrating my brother in laws birthday and decided to take him to a steakhouse. We anticipated that we would be dining at "just another steakhouse" every single item that we ordered was absolutely delicious. My sister typically has to send her cocktail back for modification and even her cocktail was perfect. Our waiter was wonderful. We even had a gentlemen visit our table and explain the difference between two different champagnes that we had inquired about. I can't say enough about this restaurant. This was by far from start to finish the best food and restaurant experience we have ever had. Thanks for making his night amazingly special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time was worth itECaswellDined on 10/25/2014Service & food were impeccable. Friendly staff made it an enjoyable experience. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great steakhouse in VegasLittleMateDined on 10/24/2014With a great wine stock! Had a fabulous on the bone steak in downtown Vegas. A fantastic venue when checking out Freemont Street.Special Features:
- Always a Go-To in VegasZychManDined on 10/22/2014This restaurant is always a Go-To when we visit Las Vegas. Food, wine and service are amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steakuscg23blackDined on 10/22/2014Had the rib-eye and the filet, it was amazing. The price was worth the food, the service was very prompt and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarainHunterFoodieDined on 10/22/2014Wow...great value - Distinctive Dining Menu $49.95 3 course + side. We had early dinner to attend a play at the Smith Center. 1 mi away. Waiter and service was stellar. Megan bartender could use a refresher course on friendly and helpful....she was not interested at all....more interested in washing glassware...the ONLY people at the bar at 5:15, waiting for table. We told her it was our first time at the restaurant (rated #1 Tripadviser...we couldn't believe & had to see for ourselves....been to most of the Steakhouses in Vegas and Henderson) and she didnt seem even happy to see us....sad first impression. Our waiter was stupendous! Had a cochlear implant, can't remember his name! Great service! Saved the day regarding our experience!Special Features:
- The food was disappointly mediocreConsuDined on 10/21/2014There is very little value to an expensive meal when the guests all agree there was a higher expectation about the quality of the food. It would seem that the service way out shinned the quality of the meal ...too bad we (all 8) expectated betterSpecial Features:
- Great evening with excellent steaksEuropeanSteakLoverDined on 10/20/2014Had a great dinner with amazing starters, perfect steaks and an attentive and kind service! If your looking for a great birthday dinner like we did, it's absolutely the right fit! Got also free birthday dessert! We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We had a lovely dining experience with Vic and Anthony's Steakhouse in Las Vegas. The food was outstanding and the service was extraordinary. Job well done!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCEPTIONAL service.SoCynCyrVIPDined on 10/15/2014The food was amazing. Some of the freshest tasting raw oysters ever. Oyster rockefellers, perfectly prepared. I mention that it was my birthday and would have loved some foie gras,,,,, it magically became available, off menu. It was amazingly delectable. I refused to share it. Then the chef prepared the most amazing foie gras ice cream! I had never heard of this. You must try some! I did not care for the lobster mac & cheese, but my friend did. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't the best and EVERYTHING else was! Jay,, a wonderfully attentive waiter with a broadcasters voice, took excellent care of us and worked with the chef, who came out to check on us. Thank you for a wonderful and memorable birthday dinner, Jay! Love Cynthia, Joni & EliseSpecial Features:
- Very Bad SteakRotGutSteakDined on 10/14/2014My Wife and I split the bone rib eye, 67 bucks. You had to saw through it, all gristle. with out a doubt the worse steak we have ever attempted to eat. The Brussel sprouts were a joke, kind of like eating a raw artichoke. The asparagus was like wood, inedible. The lobster bisque was very good, the only salvation. We have eaten at Vic a A's before and were very pleased. If this was our first time, we would never go back, as a matter of fact we may not anyway. Our only regret is we paid this enormous bill and did not complain.Special Features:
- A must while in Las VegasavidgolferDined on 10/11/2014I have been to Victory and Anthony's each time I have stayed at the Golden Nugget. I have never been disappointed. The food and service are in my top five restaurants anywhere I have traveled. Try it but make sure to have a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just phenomenalAlleycat68Dined on 10/10/2014Great service, great wine selection!! Just all around greatness!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/10/2014Everything was very good. The food was wonderful. The service was great. The mood was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Las Vegas SteakhouseTheMacallanDined on 10/9/2014My wife and I decided to visit Vic & Anthony's on our last evening in Las Vegas. The experience was outstanding. Great food, great service, and great atmosphere. The steaks were prepared to our liking, the sides were delicious, and the desserts were terrific. We would definitely enjoy eating there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodSally86Dined on 10/9/2014We went for dinner here after getting married In vegas. We didn't know where to go to eat but as there were so many great reviews for vic and Anthony's we decided to go here and we were not disappointed! The service was second to none, food was exquisite and lovely atmosphere. Definitely recommend if u r looking for somewhere special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!w81minuteDined on 10/9/2014We had a wonderful meal at Vic and Anthony's. We dined from the distinctive dining menu and loved every minute of it.Special Features:
- Fabulous!!!CourtqDined on 10/8/2014This was the best meal we have ever had! Steak, lobster and salads were to die for!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentHenryDined on 10/7/2014Excellent relaxing place. The food, service and ambience was impeccable! Highly recommend the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.