Vibrato Grill Jazz...etc.
2930 Beverly Glen Circle
Bel Air, CA 90077Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Vibrato Grill Jazz...etc.
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vibrato.herbalpertpresents.com/
- Phone: 3104749400x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Private Room, Wine
- Catering: Please contact the restaurant for catering information.
- Private Party Facilities: Herb Alpert's Vibrato Grill Jazz is the ultimate venue for stellar parties! “The Best Supper Club in LA” has delicious and innovative American cuisine, prime steaks and spectacular ambiance, plus there’s a different world-class show nightly in LA’s premier jazz space.
- Private Party Contact: Private Dining Coordinator 3104749400x
- Entertainment: World-Class Jazz Nightly
A word from Vibrato Grill Jazz...etc.
Conceived by legendary jazz trumpeter and GRAMMY award-winning music icon, Herb Alpert, Vibrato Grill Jazz is one of Los Angeles’ most exciting restaurants, as well as the city’s premiere jazz space. Vibrato brings many elements together in sumptuous harmony for an experience that’s a delight to the senses. It’s warm and elegant interior embraces guests with stunning visuals, world-class music & sound design, and the absolute best in contemporary American cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Vibrato Grill Jazz...etc. - Best Restaurants in Bel-Air ›
Vibrato Grill Jazz...etc. reviews from OpenTable diners
94 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)romantic (63)neighborhood gem (46)fit for foodies (40)vibrant bar scene (38)hot spot (35)late-night find (29)good for groups (21)notable wine list (21)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- SuedeDined on 10/14/2014Ambien excellent! Waiter very polite and assist W great Wine list ! Food excellent! Entertainment made the most Amazing of all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingmharbourcaDined on 10/12/2014My wife and I have celebrated our anniversary here for 10 years now and the food and the service make us feel like we are obliged to return each year. They are so kind to us and the food and wine are fantastic. On top of this there is always outstanding music. I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Sophisticated and funfuntoeatoutDined on 10/11/2014We make our way to Vibrato every few months. It always feels like a special evening out. The music and atmosphere are fabulous, the service and food are wonderful too. If you want to enjoy a sophisticated evening out with friends or a special someone this is the place.Special Features:
- OutstandingandreinaDined on 10/11/2014Just from the beginning it was helpful, the man who seated us gave us the best seats. It was romantic, and the food was amazing! Our waiter was very kind, and very helpful. He kept his eye on us in case we needed anything else. Very friendly environment. I will be coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional VenueHealthyEaterDined on 10/5/2014One of the most delightful evenings we've ever spent, from the food to the environment to the entertainment. What a wonderful way to celebrate 3 birthdays! It was a real treat!Special Features:
- FabulousmalibucaptainDined on 10/1/2014I took my wife for her birthday. The food and service were great. She got orchids on the table and a dessert. The live music was wonderful. We've never been disappointed with Vibrato.Special Features:
- Pleasant Surprise!jmatandemDined on 9/30/2014Who expected great food at a jazz club; or really good service? Not me, that's for sure, so I was pleasantly surprised by how good both the food and service are at this vibrant jazz club atop Beverly Glen. This was my third time there in as many weeks, and there's been no let down in the quality. It's pricey to be sure, but worth every penny! I may not be back on a weekly basis - I'm not sure my wallet could sustain that, but I'll be back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I was looking for a place to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. I wanted it to be a place with great live music and great food... I was not disappointed at all. When we arrived the immediately took us to our table. It was our first time and our server was able to explain everything and help us make our selection. The food was wonderful. Dessert just took the experience to another level. The entire experience was worth the $100+ meal for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best for JazzchazmoDined on 9/27/2014Great Jazz. Great Food. Great Experience. A must for the couple looking to reconnect when a child goes away to college.Special Features:
- Bad ServiceLadyLace5353Dined on 9/27/2014My Limo Driver Was Disrepcted..... Food Service was slow and poor... Food extremely mediocre and overlooked....Special Features:
- great music and foodJcosVIPDined on 9/26/2014though the food portions are fit for Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble - way way too muchSpecial Features:
- A Great experience....57leftoversDined on 9/26/2014I took my Mom here for her 80 and then last Friday for her 82nd! It has become a favorite spot to go for a special occasion. The staff is great and the food amazing. My nephew had the veal Parm ..it was so tender and enormous. We dine early and there is a 2 piece jazz combo that adds to the atmosphere. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner SuccessDazedforDayz09Dined on 9/21/2014I came here to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. He is a foodie and super picky. He had the steak with whipped potatoes and mashed potatoes. He would have finished it had he not gotten so full. I let them know ahead of time that I was vegan and had a mushroom allergy - they made me my own pasta dish and it was amazing ! We split the market salad (sans cheese on mine) and he got a cute birthday cookie with ice cream. We had a wonderful experience and will definitely be back.Special Features:
- SeatingNickDined on 9/20/2014Despite making reservations almost 3 weeks ago, seating was terrible.
- Great venue for a special occasionDNewDined on 9/20/2014We celebrated our anniversary here this past weekend. Food was great! We had a filet with an assortment of sauces, a twice baked potato and the shortribs. Everything was great, but the shortribs were the best! So yummy- just fell apart. They brought us flowers for our anniversary, plus they treated us so nicely. We definitely felt pampered. It is quite expensive, so we wouldn't come here every weekend, but for a special occasion, it was fantastic. Oh, and the music was great. Such a fun evening. We would come again just to sit in the bar and listen to the music as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeXtina2700Dined on 9/16/2014Great music! Food was cooked perfectly and amazing tasting! (I ordered Lamb chops rare) Delicious wine! A little pricy but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Wonderful Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014I took my boyfriend to Vibrato Grill for his birthday. From the time that we walked in, we were impressed with the overall ambiance and décor. I made the mistake by arriving too early before actual featured musician was scheduled to perform. However, prior to the featured performer, we were able to enjoy some wonderful music from the piano player and bassist. We started our night with 2 glasses of wine and the lamb lollipops (so delicious!). I order the scallops and my boyfriend order the braised short ribs for our entrees(both were delicious). We ended with the truffle chocolate cake. I found the price to be reasonable based on the location and no cover charge. We will definitely return for our next special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love Vibrato!Luv2dineDined on 9/12/2014The food and service are excellent! It is so much fun to enjoy a fabulous dinner with live entertainment!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entertainment qualityBuddyDined on 9/6/2014Disappointed in quality of entertainment....piano...very good, Bass..always works there, Drummer...putting in the motions, Trumpet...as a former musician, it is not hard to recognize flat pitch! Boring...left early! The group spent a great deal of time getting acquainted...seemed that they were pickups.Special Features:
- food and musicbrucejeffries1Dined on 9/4/2014The food was great and the music was terrific, but it's tough to talk when the band is playing. Know that going in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingJohnbirksVIPDined on 9/4/2014Music, service and food were all outstanding! It's rare to when everything is perfect and Vibrato is one of those rare places.Special Features:
- Food is always a 10. Service great!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/3/2014Best place to hear great jazz. Fabulous acoustics! Lovely helpful hostess. Food is a 10 and if you happen to get Adriane as your waiter, your evening should be perfect. Oh, and did I mention the bar drinks are the best - especially the Irish Coffee.Special Features:
- Would go againOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/30/2014Great spot, a bit tight between tables. Great hostess. Service was a bit slow to greet, and follow up with drinks on a week night. Food was great though, just be ready to order when you're half finished with your drink if you don't want to be parched;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Evening3LadiesDined on 8/30/2014The restaurant was beautiful and we enjoyed the live music. There were so many great choices on the menu. The grilled peaches with burrata and spinach empanadas appetizers were fantastic. Our entrees were cooked to perfection as ordered - the surf and turf special, mahi, mahi and the Gorgonzola filet. The desserts - Apple crisp with salted Carmel ice cream and the lemon tart with pistachio were delicious. We really enjoyed our experience at Vibrato and loved our server Tiffany. She was friendly and attentive, making sure we had everything we needed, from menu suggestions, to decanting our wine, to flowers and a special dessert for the birthday girl. Loved Vibrato and loved Tiffany!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great jazz and fantastic servicelocaldinerVIPDined on 8/27/2014We really enjoyed our girls night out. Talked between sets and had a very attentive staff. Music was amazing and would really recommend it for an evening out for smaller groups 2 to 6 people. Good was delicious too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great special occasion outingLaszloDined on 8/20/2014A great place to enjoy a special dinner occasion, with entertainment. The entrance is not as obvious, but the inside is awsome. The bar, stage, and seating areas are perfectly situated. Sound is well managed . Server is very accommodating and easy. The Wine list was too short. No White-Zinny? Wow. Chardonnay was smooth enough... but the goblet was only 25% full (like a taster)...hmm, for that price, it should have been half-full. The menu had lots of choices to enjoy. The King Salmon and the Kobe Burger was full of flavors, textures, beautifully arranged. Salute the Chef ! It was truly a dining experience. Yes, the price was a bit high, but that included the entertainment... so, we had a great time. Will plan to be back again :)Special Features:
- VibratoJazzFanDined on 8/20/2014Excellent jazz served; the food is not so great. Good service, good music, good wine ($$) and no cover charge, so consider the food and beverage prices your concert ticket price!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibrato Grill JazzOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Great evening for our 2 couples, celebrating our special occasions together. Great jazz. Food was delicious. A small mixup with the kitchen on one of the hors d'oeuvres for one of us, but it was delicious in any case & staff was most apologetic for the error. Highly recommend Vibrato Grill & Jazz.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special place but LOUDsholyheadDined on 8/12/2014This restaurant is a gem in many ways -- the decor is outstanding, the food very food, the people watching is most excellent, and, of course, the music is unmatched... But if you expect to have conversation with your meal, this is not the place for you. That might seem like a given to some, but it hadn't occurred to me that it would be impossible to hear each other while the musicians were on. Better to think of this place a great jazz concert venue where you will also happen to catch a lovely meal with small snippets of conversation during the evening.Special Features:
- Perfect Bday evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2014We brought my father in law here for his 80th. He is a jazz lover - he absolutely loved it! We all did. Great ambience, wonderful food, excellent service - a perfect evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Jazz/food/romanticLAfoodiesDined on 8/9/2014Perfect place for a special occasion. We enjoyed our Anniversary and were treated like royalty. Terrific for jazz lovers-the group was top notch. So hard to find places like this where money spent is well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch Jazz VenueCatherineDined on 8/7/2014Pleasantly surprised as soon as we walked into Vibrato. The seating arrangement is perfect; with our seat we could see the pianist fingers, the drummer playing and all the musicians and singer making music. Looking around the club I realized EVERYONE could see the same things we were seeing, so the view is great for everyone. My husbands scallops were perfect, as was my lobster martini and salad.Special Features:
- Ambiance!!! and beyond...CopacabanaDined on 8/5/2014Exquisite Menu. First Class Service. Top Notch Performers. Perfect lighting and an audience that appreciates good music inside a cozy, classy "grand room" show restaurant. Ambiance!!!! and beyond...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Night Outrtmalone10Dined on 8/2/2014We had a wonderful time at Vibrato. We got a high top table near the bar that had a perfect view of the stage. The music was really, really good, but our food was terrific. We had a nice shrimp cocktail - the shrimp were huge. And we shared a Roquefort crusted filet which was cooked to perfection along with a Mahi Mahi filet over a mushroom risotto which was also really good. Our server was really nice, knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. This is a really nice night out to listen to great music with your loved one or a really fun fancy birthday party or special occasion place. I highly recommend Vibrato to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you love musicLaSenoraDined on 7/31/2014And romance and just want to feel dreamy and slow down. This is a great dining experience. I guess it's the sexiest spot if there is just you and him and you both love a great sax, horn, bass and drums. You want good food served like you're in a sophisticated city... like Los Angeles!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great music and great foodTDavis9060Dined on 7/26/2014The music, food and ambiance were fantastic. We went for dineLA to test it out and everyone was completely satisfied with their choices. I had the petite filet mignon medium well and it was delicious and juicy. It came with garlic mashed potatoes and spinach. The warm chocolate molten cake with vanilla bean ice cream was fabulous along with the ceasar salad that started me off. I didn't have a drink but those who did enjoyed the wine choices and the mojitos. We were seated right next to the stage and the performer that night served up some great songs from the 50's and 60's. It was a great show. Will DEFINITELY be returning.Special Features:
- ClassyGlowingDined on 7/26/2014Beautiful classy special occasion place. Cost expensive but considering there's no cover charge, exceptional talent, small venue it's worth every penny. I'd go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing...memorableAct1Scene1Take1Dined on 7/24/2014Great evening! I loved it! Had a great time watching Davi and having a great dinner. The drink was great too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining and EntertainmentMCACDined on 7/24/2014Reminds me of the New York supper clubs only on a more intimate scale. We had good entertainment on a small stage while dining.Special Features:
- As Good As It GetsNealeDined on 7/22/2014Everything was fantastic the night we dined. Food, service & music were great. Only comment (slightly negative) was the pricing of 'craft' cocktails, pre-dinner food items & deserts. Main dinner items & wine list are great & very well priced. We are not from Los Angeles however, so maybe this is the 'norm' in LA. I haven't experienced these items priced this high in NY, Chicago, Dallas & Houston.Special Features: