Via Verdi Cucina Rustica
6900 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33138Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Via Verdi Cucina Rustica
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.viaverdimiami.com/
- Phone: (786) 615-2870
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Nicola & Fabrizio Carro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We LOVE to Host Events!! Small to large events Birthdays, Company Dinners, Bar Mitzvahs or any other occasion to get together and celebrate. To make a reservation or for catering inquires, please call (786) 615-2670 or email email@example.com
- Cross Street: At NE 69th St
- Public Transit: Take Biscayne Blvd from Downtown north and then when you get to 69th Street the restaurant is on the left side of Biscayne (north / west side).
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available for free in the lot directly behind the restaurant just off of 69th street; both entrances are ours to use. In-addition, AFTER 5PM: Guests of Via Verdi are welcome to park in the well-lit Chase Bank parking lot and AFTER 6PM: Metered parking on the street is free of charge (but please check the automated meter to make sure, you never know when the city my change this).
A word from Via Verdi Cucina Rustica
Twins Nicola and Fabrizio Carro, along with partner Cristiano Vezzoli, have opened a charming space filled with rustic woods and modern touches. You can sit on the terrace or in the dining room (perhaps you"ll opt for the intimate two-top inside the wine room). There's also a separate outdoor bar area called “Vezzoli Sixty-Nine," where folks can sip unique martini interpretations (espresso, tiramisu, watermelon etc). During the daily happy hour, cocktails and certain wines are priced at $6. In addition, a wide selection of familiar and lesser-known wines from Italy are sure to pair perfectly with the rustic fare.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Via Verdi Cucina Rustica - Best Restaurants in MiMo ›
Via Verdi Cucina Rustica reviews from OpenTable diners
- Will definitely go backMichelleDined on 11/22/2014Great neighborhood restaurant. The starters are delicious. Homemade pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food ok service awfulcamilagomediDined on 11/21/2014the first time we went there it was very good both the food and attention. this time the attention was awful our waitress forgot the drinks order, we had to ask 3 times for a glass of ice because the beer was hot and even it was the beer that my husband ordered, she was kind but she forgot our table all nigth, the food was ok no suprises no an extraordinario flavor that we taste the first time.
- Food was okSecondTimeAroundDined on 11/21/2014Unfortunately, it was a windy night and the wind ruined the nice atmosphere of the outside patio - very nice without the wind. The patio is a bit noisy, though, being that it is open on Biscayne blvd. Food was disappointing. Only 50% of the food we ordered was good or excellent. It was mostly 'ok'. Service was good, wine list very good.Special Features:
- Halloween Late NIght DininggatorgabDined on 10/31/2014Had a late after show dinner here at 10:45 pm Halloween night. There was a raucous and festive costume party going on in the outdoor side bar, just far enough away to allow my partner and I to enjoy a quiet dinner in the outside patio. This is a neighborhood restaurant for us, and we've been back often. I highly recommend it. Great food, great service, and great ambiance. Restaurants like this one deserve to prosper, as they do everything right. GO!Special Features:
- ExcellentSpikeKittyDined on 10/24/2014Pleasantly surprised by the food and service at this restaurant. All of our dishes were superb, service was friendly and professional, and the server was knowledgeable about the menu and wine list. Our bill was pricey, but only because two at our tables chose to have dishes with shaved truffles, which were nicely presented and shaved at the table. The only minus is the traffic from Biscayne Blvd in the large outdoor patio area, and the unfortunate placement of a bus stop from which we could smell fumes once. We will be back! Lots of parking, free!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/4/2014A had bigger expectations from previous reviews. The food was good but I was not so impressed. I recommend the Fabrizzios eggs, very delicate combination of flavors.Special Features:
- Great Italian in MiMo DistrictgatorgabDined on 10/3/2014This is about the third time I have dinner at Via Verdi. Each time I've tried something different and so far have never been disappointed. From the great appetizer choices (you can actually make a meal from a few at $5 each), to the pastas and main dishes, this is an authentic Italian restaurant. We'd met the owners and were pleased to know they had left Quattro on Lincoln Road to open this more homestyle menu in a neighborhood setting. They have a great wine selection and mix excellent drinks as well. I love this place for a pre-show or post-show meal, as they are very accommodating if you have limited time. The wait staff is very familiar with the menu and are all professionals. I highly recommend Via Verdi - you will NOT be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/27/2014surprisingly good. Pasta made at restaurants, and they just had received some white Truffles. Well priced and worthwhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedJEDDDined on 9/26/2014Decided to take family out for dinner on a Friday night. Being big fans of Italian food and wanting to try something new, we decided to give Via Verde a try. The young brothers that own and operate the place were welcoming, and Erminio the server was wonderful. Everyone had pasta and cleaned their plates. We look forward to going back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freshly Shaved Piemonte Truffles!SaintEmillionDined on 9/25/2014It is so nice to be able to go to such an unpretentious place and get the highest quality selection of food, sweets, and drinks. We caught them at the end of dark truffle season. We just returned for the beginning of white truffle season. We had fresh shaved truffle on beef tartar, on several sorts of pasta, medium rare butterflied filet mignon, and even on vanilla ice cream! Of course, the white truffle themed dinner went especially well with the Barolo wine, both from the Piemonte region of northwestern Italy. The mixologist/owner Christiano will dazzle you will a selection of fine single malts and cognac. Without doubt, Via Verdi is one of the most special restaurant experiences, and count us a die hard regulars!Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceSRubDined on 9/20/2014A true gem in Miami. It's hard to find a place like this without spending a ton of money. Great food, prices and price. Best gnocchi I've had outside italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excelentJusenaDined on 9/13/2014food is amazing and the owners are just as good! Service really good as well!!Really italian food !Special Features:
- Five star service; Great menuMooch10kDined on 9/13/2014The service was outstanding. We had multiple staff coming to our table to see that we were being taken care of; a level of attention I rarely see anywhere. Everything we ordered was excellent. There dinner, tapas and cocktail menu is extensive and there was so much I wish we could have tried. I'm a carnivore and my wife is a vegetarian, so we rarely agree on place - but this fit us perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in MiamifoodieVIPDined on 9/1/2014The food here is delicious and authentic, the atmosphere is warm and friendly. The pizza with the mushrooms, fontina cheese and summer truffles is amazing. Love the lasagne too. Even the cocktails are wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A neighborhood gem!nanasdineDined on 9/1/2014I went to Via Verdi Cucina Rustica for a brunch, but ended up spending 3 1/2 hours enjoying wonderful original Italian food and wine. I had the opportunity to meet the owners who made us feel like part of the family. Their pasta, fish, ribs...were just amazing! I can't wait to go back. Ciao!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian restaurantArtFVIPDined on 8/21/2014Restaurant and menu is excellent; good service; attentive; reasonably priced and good valueSpecial Features:
- Enjoyable food4squareDined on 8/20/2014Nice service, well prepared food, outstanding octopus.Special Features:
- Fantastic!ag12VIPDined on 8/9/2014Having been fans of Quattro on Lincoln Road, we were delighted to see that the chefs had opened their own restaurant. Via Verdi is a true find: excellent food without the South Beach prices. Service was impeccable. Our server did a magnificent job in guiding us through the menu and specials and helping us craft a perfect meal. Can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.