Via Verdi Cucina Rustica
6900 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33138Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Via Verdi Cucina Rustica
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.viaverdimiami.com/
- Phone: 7866152870x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Nicola & Fabrizio Carro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We LOVE to Host Events!! Small to large events Birthdays, Company Dinners, Bar Mitzvahs or any other occasion to get together and celebrate. To make a reservation or for catering inquires, please call (786) 615-2670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross Street: At NE 69th St
- Public Transit: Take Biscayne Blvd from Downtown north and then when you get to 69th Street the restaurant is on the left side of Biscayne (north / west side).
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available for free in the lot directly behind the restaurant just off of 69th street; both entrances are ours to use. In-addition, AFTER 5PM: Guests of Via Verdi are welcome to park in the well-lit Chase Bank parking lot and AFTER 6PM: Metered parking on the street is free of charge (but please check the automated meter to make sure, you never know when the city my change this).
A word from Via Verdi Cucina Rustica
Twins Nicola and Fabrizio Carro, along with partner Cristiano Vezzoli, have opened a charming space filled with rustic woods and modern touches. You can sit on the terrace or in the dining room (perhaps you"ll opt for the intimate two-top inside the wine room). There's also a separate outdoor bar area called “Vezzoli Sixty-Nine," where folks can sip unique martini interpretations (espresso, tiramisu, watermelon etc). During the daily happy hour, cocktails and certain wines are priced at $6. In addition, a wide selection of familiar and lesser-known wines from Italy are sure to pair perfectly with the rustic fare.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Via Verdi Cucina Rustica reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)fit for foodies (5)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)romantic (2)good for groups (2)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (2)late-night find (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- excelentJusenaDined on 9/13/2014food is amazing and the owners are just as good! Service really good as well!!Really italian food !Special Features:
- Five star service; Great menuMooch10kDined on 9/13/2014The service was outstanding. We had multiple staff coming to our table to see that we were being taken care of; a level of attention I rarely see anywhere. Everything we ordered was excellent. There dinner, tapas and cocktail menu is extensive and there was so much I wish we could have tried. I'm a carnivore and my wife is a vegetarian, so we rarely agree on place - but this fit us perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in MiamifoodieVIPDined on 9/1/2014The food here is delicious and authentic, the atmosphere is warm and friendly. The pizza with the mushrooms, fontina cheese and summer truffles is amazing. Love the lasagne too. Even the cocktails are wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A neighborhood gem!nanasdineDined on 9/1/2014I went to Via Verdi Cucina Rustica for a brunch, but ended up spending 3 1/2 hours enjoying wonderful original Italian food and wine. I had the opportunity to meet the owners who made us feel like part of the family. Their pasta, fish, ribs...were just amazing! I can't wait to go back. Ciao!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian restaurantArtFVIPDined on 8/21/2014Restaurant and menu is excellent; good service; attentive; reasonably priced and good valueSpecial Features:
- Enjoyable food4squareDined on 8/20/2014Nice service, well prepared food, outstanding octopus.Special Features:
- Fantastic!ag12VIPDined on 8/9/2014Having been fans of Quattro on Lincoln Road, we were delighted to see that the chefs had opened their own restaurant. Via Verdi is a true find: excellent food without the South Beach prices. Service was impeccable. Our server did a magnificent job in guiding us through the menu and specials and helping us craft a perfect meal. Can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Via Verdi Cucina Rustica reviews archive.