Via Tribunali - Portland
36 SW 3rd Avenue
Portland, OR 97204Neighborhood:
Old Town / Chinatown
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Via Tribunali - Portland
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.viatribunali.net/index.php?page=portland
- Phone: 5035482917
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:30pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: HAPPY HOUR DAILY: 4:00 - 6:00 pm/ 10pm - close
A word from Via Tribunali - Portland
Via Tribunali Portland is located in Old Town, the original urban core of Portland. The neighborhood was designated a National Landmark Historic District in 1978. Since then, Old Town has seen a dramatic revitalization while maintaining its character through preservation of classic architecture. Old Town's notorious Shanghai Tunnels still rest beneath the streets, and Portland's art scene shines in this neighborhood. Nearby attractions include the Saturday Market, Voodoo Doughnut and Ankeny Plaza - site of Portland's oldest public art work, the Skidmore Fountain.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Via Tribunali - Portland reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Wood-fired pizzaDateniteDined on 7/11/2014Pizza from the wood-fired oven is delicious and you can't go wrong.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good pies in charming spaceJeffVIPDined on 12/22/2013Liked the quality ingredients used to make these thin crust pies. Service was attentive and helpful. Good wine list and loved that they use water glasses as wine glasses. The location is not the best. But, they mare the most of the small space. Upstairs is pretty roomy. Go hear for a downtown spot for a good thin crust pizza.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Limited for GF dinersTeriDined on 10/17/2013What they offer is excellent! Pizza was outstanding! The only Gluten-free option was Caesar salad, no croutons. I can usually find something at any restaurant , but this didn't work well for me. Our group loved their food! I would recommend this to people who aren't on a limiting food plan.I would recommend this to a friend.
- KaBoomWotanDined on 5/20/2013Exceeded expectations for food and service. Ate outside and enjoyed the scene. Long lines at VooDoo and street musicians kept things lively. Johnny ,our waiter is da bomb. Talk about passion and enthusiam! Neapolitan pizza doesn't get better than this!Wow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Pizza, Fantastic ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2013I've now eaten at Via Tribunali twice in two weeks, and it is by far the best Pizza I've had in Portland. But the best thing (to me) is that the service is incredible. The staff is personable and knowledgable. The pizzas are large (definitely sharable) but so yummy that you'll probably eat one all by yourself. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Food was amazing, staff wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/19/2013Food was amazing, staff was friendly and attentive, drinks were fantastic. We will be back.Special Features:
- A Great Time, Every TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2012A favorite of mine and friends, amazing hazelnut chocolate dessert, carafes of vino, reasonably priced. Great salads to share, excellent thin crust, fire baked pizzas. It is fun to have the huge clay oven in the open to see, I hear it was shipped here from Italy, as well as their homemade sauces. Great for a lunch stop, romantic ambiance for a first or many dates, and fun for a large group, even noisy enough for kiddos.Special Features:
- Third Consistent VisitEater10000VIPDined on 10/14/2012We find ourselves drawn to VT, as the wood-fired oven really creates great flavors for the ingredients and the pizza. (We saw them make desserts, though we did not try any of them.) We had the margherita and mushroom pizzas. Both were simple, though full of flavor. It's definitely worth several visits.Special Features:
- Salads were very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/1/2012Salads were very good and Excellent pizza in the Naples fashion. The space was quite comfortable but a bit dark. Server was not very attentive. Loved the wood fired oven.