Via Italia Restaurant
45 W 46th Street
New York, NY 10036Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Via Italia Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: (212) 398-6866
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Via Italia Restaurant
An Italian restaurant located near Time Square.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Via Italia Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (6)good for groups (5)fit for foodies (4)kid-friendly (2)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/15/2014Watery sauces. Nothing very special. An old restaurant that has seen better days. Siting at the bar beforehand I was virtually ignored by the bartender. At 6:00 on Saturday, one of their specials was already gone. Also, we ordered an appetizer of calamari. Also, they were out of that as well. Will not return
- Beautiful in it SimplicityGothamDuoVIPDined on 11/13/2014This is a restaurant where you can go alone or in a group and have great Italian food without all the fuss other restaurants feel the need to pile on. The eggplant with mozzarella and tomato sauce was very good and the portion of grilled lamb was generous. And you can hear conversations -- no need to yell. It's great for pre-theatre too. If you need to get out quickly, they will get you out but if you want to linger, no problem there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kitkatDined on 10/29/2014Had never been here before. Saw it on Open Table when looking for a restaurant in this neighborhood. Was pleasantly surprised. There were 5 of us and everyone loved the food. The restaurant was full and the noise level was such that you were able to have a nice conversation at the table. We would all recommend this to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Hospitality!MsanDined on 10/25/2014We really enjoyed our meal and the experience! They treated us like family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Via Italia-AllybDined on 9/26/2014Good find. Excellent and attentive service. Good food. Meeting friends for an evening of chatter and laughter. As we were there so long, the manager was kind enough to buy a round of drinks for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Via Italia Restaurant reviews archive.