Verde - Perez Art Museum Miami
1103 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Verde - Perez Art Museum Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.verde-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 3053758282x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch - Tuesday through Friday 11:00AM to 4:00PM
Dinner - Thursday 4:00PM to 9:00PM
Brunch - Saturday & Sunday 11:00AM to 4:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Nicolay Adinaguev
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Weekend Brunch
- Cross Street: NE 11th Street
- Public Transit: PAMM is directly adjacent to the Miami-Dade Metromover, Museum Park Station. Take the Omni Loop train to Museum Park station, located north of the museum, just steps from the entrance. The Metromover inner loop and the outer loop (Omni and Brickell) run from 5am to midnight, seven days a week, with trains arriving frequently.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Parking available in PAMM parking garage.
A word from Verde - Perez Art Museum Miami
Verde, located in the new Pérez Art Museum Miami with sweeping views of Biscayne Bay, is a modern, casual restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating. The menu is locally inspired featuring dishes prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients. Hand-crafted specialty cocktails and a select list of food friendly wines complement the creative cuisine. For those on the go, Verde’s coffee bar serves pastries and sweets, fresh juices, sandwiches and salads, artisanal cheeses and specialty coffee drinks.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Verde - Perez Art Museum Miami - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
Verde - Perez Art Museum Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
111 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (88)great for outdoor dining (74)great for lunch (69)great for brunch (59)fit for foodies (36)neighborhood gem (23)special occasion (22)good for groups (21)kid-friendly (21)romantic (15)hot spot (12)late-night find (2)Show More
- Verde at Perez MuseumFLBARBDined on 9/12/2014After having a great tour of the new Art Museum my husband and I went over to the restaurant that is attached to the museum for lunch. One nice feature is you don't have to pay admission to the museum to eat here. It's a spectacular location overlooking the bay. It's very popular for business lunches as well as young mothers, students etc. Service was very good. Seating is available inside or outside. The menu is limited but the dishes were well prepared. Tuna tartare was as good as we've had and then we had lovely salads as our main course. Would definitely recommend the restaurant if your in the area, and if you have extra time the Perez Art Museum is well woth the nominal charge for admission.Special Features:
- Lovely and uniqueLindaLane1Dined on 9/4/2014The view from the restaurant combined with the architecture and ambiance of the venue started our evening off perfectly. We were a group of 12 business women that had just come off a private tour of the museum on a Thursday night. A bar was set up outside and people were strolling, sitting and sipping and enjoying the view of the port and the breezes that flow throughout the area. After spending some time outside, we went indoors for dinner (too hot for us outside!). Service was excellent - they didn't miss a beat and we aren't very easy to please! The wine list was quite good though a little pricey, especially considering the reasonable prices for the entrees and other menu items. Energy and noise was just enough - we are sure to return!Special Features:
- Verde - Good if you have timeEatAmDined on 8/30/2014On our trip to Verde we were seated at a lovely table with a great view of Biscayne Bay and the causeway. The food was very good/nearly excellent. But the wait was completely unreasonable. Between the time we ordered and the time the food arrived we waited over 40 minutes! And the restaurant was less than half full. The waitress came by several times to tell us that our order was coming soon, but after a while it seemed like we were in a production of "Waiting for Godot".Special Features:
- Verde Surpasses ExpectationsChristieDined on 8/29/2014This restaurant is spectacular in many ways, including the view, the food, the service & the environment of the museum. This was my second visit at lunchtime & it cannot be beat. This time I invited more friends to experience this amazing restaurant. We all ordered the prix fixe lunch menu & three of the five of us ordered the menu with dessert. Those three delicious, slightly sweet desserts-two of which were decorated with birthday candles in honor of the two birthdays we were celebrating-were quickly devoured by the five of us. Our server was well-trained & attentive without hovering;a young man with a sense of humor. All-in-all, Verde with it's beautiful views of Biscayne Bay was a very fitting venue for our birthday celebrations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid Verde, Find Greener PasturesEyeOnYouDined on 8/21/2014Their signature salad, The Perez, was a wilted mass of unidentifiable slurry. The tuna tartar was lifeless, but edible. I complained about my companion's salad. She ordered a sandwich instead. The chicken sandwich was thrown together with minimal care and the bacon was missing. When this was brought to their attention, he credited our bill entirely. A very decent gesture but I so would have preferred a good meal, because reaching The Perez Museum is arduous and you want to be rewarded for your effort in getting there. Someone needs to investigate the lackadaisical quality control of this venue. The Perez Museum is a new gem in Miami, let's have a restaurant to match!
- Incredible Location & Fabulous FoodJoeyVIPDined on 8/21/2014Our business lunch could not have been a nicer experience. Not only was the food and service excellent, the location and view where worth three times the price of our entree had we gone somewhere else! The view from the museum terrace onto Biscayne Bay is unmatched! Everyone needs to try this place!Special Features:
- Food was amazing, relaxing view !WackyfoodDined on 8/20/2014Food was amazing, and scenic view spectacular. I believe the server push another entree that was unnecessary but we eat it. Overall every bite was worth it! Snapper with quinoa is absolutely delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice for lunch!AndiMVIPDined on 8/20/2014Great salads, big portions, good cocktails, very special menu. Quick And nice Service.Special Features:
- Spectacular View!Dinner4twoVIPDined on 8/16/2014If your in the mood to sit outside, have some coffee, get some great service, listen to great music & take in a breath taking Miami view, then this is the spot you! Go for a simple brunch and take it easy at Verde.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best view of the bay!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014One of the must do in Miami.... Best views of the bay! Great place for brunch on the weekends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed....foodie1Dined on 8/12/2014Although the scene is spectacular and the service was excellent, I was disappointed in the lunch. My salad, although a good portion, was overdressed. My friend had the shrimp with a side salad and yummy dipping sauce -- the boiled shrimp was not cleaned properly (most of the intestinal tract was present) and the vinaigrette was not that flavorful (my friend asked for a side of the dressing that was on my salad to add flavor to hers). The tuna tartare's garnish of mayonaise was not as delicious as I had remembered when I had dined at Verde for dinner about two months prior -- friends and I were blown away by the food. I am a big fan of Makoto in Bal Harbour Shops. I will try Verde for lunch one more time in hopes that it will be better.Special Features:
- Lunch with a view and some cultureLaurad42naVIPDined on 8/10/2014Attached to the perez art museum, verde is a lovely place to end a stroll through the galleries. Spectacular views and pretty good food are great even if you aren't viewing the art that day. Veggie sandwich with fries was delish! Go on a nice day and sit outside surrounded by hanging gardensSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Verde - Perez Art Museum MiamiILikeFoodDined on 8/10/2014I recently had Sunday brunch, it was excellent. Make a reservation, it gets packed! I received a call the day before confirming the reservation. The host was friendly and promptly seated us. Our waiter, Carlos, was good and friendly. We each ordered the eggs benedict, which were are served with a small side of greens and delicious potatoes. The brunch Mimosa isn't a huge serving. We didn't have room to try anything else. Surprisingly, we were allowed to sit and finish our coffee and talk and take in the view without feeling like we were holding up a table. The food is good, the service is good, the view is nice - we sat inside. I would highly recommend Verde for brunch.Special Features:
- A very good effortmsg43Dined on 8/7/2014Usually museum restaurants are overpriced and stiff without a flair. This is a good solid quality restaurant that I would go to even if I wasn't in the PAMM.Special Features:
- Scrumptious mushrooms!LynnVIPDined on 8/7/2014Every dish was delicious, from the crab ceviche to the tuna tartare, but my favorite was the Maitake Mushrooms A La Plancha. The Warm Shrimp Salad really hit the spot, and the kale with farro was sublime. Verde is well named because they have a way with making greens delicious. Great for outdoor dining and enjoy the museum while you are there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Verde ... A gem to discoverEPM41Dined on 8/3/2014Combing quality food and service with an exceptional ambience, Verde is a gem to experience and enjoy. Unique and different Verde is intimate experience that you will want to enjoy over and over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cafe Marly AtmospheremiamispiceVIPDined on 8/3/2014Its very like sitting at the Louvre watching the people go by eating lovely food and taking in the scenery. it is especially fab when its raining outside. The chef has lovely simple ingredients and techniques on the menu, however they were offering a special of lobster and key lime hollandaise eggs Benedict which i ordered, only to be told a few minutes they were out of it....They substituted crab but it wasn't as lush as i'd wanted, however the rest was great. I would change the choccie pudding to a smaller/nicer plate it looked terrible and was far too big...even for my chocolate fiendSpecial Features:
- Could be much betterbbmiamiVIPDined on 8/2/2014Verde occupies a privileged spot in Miami but the food and service don't quite match. I live in the neighborhood and have gone a couple of times. At these prices, the food could be a bit more artful and tasty. The dining experience needs an overhaul, starting with the way patrons are greeted by the maître d'. The table service was better this last time I went, but it seems that there are efficiency problems in the kitchen and other wait staff have seemed very inexperienced. This place could be great if someone gives it some attention. Just because you have a great view and a beautiful venue doesn't mean people will continue to come.Special Features:
- Good food, lacks ambiance!JSK1VIPDined on 8/2/2014Verde has decent food, but the seating area is very bland and lacks any ambiance. A good place to catch a bite if you are already at the museum, but I wouldn't go out of my way to visit the restaurant.Special Features:
- Great food, service; Unique placeMatimatikDined on 8/1/2014The food was both pleasing to the eyes and taste buds. Verde's shoe string fries are on par if not better than McDonald's own french fries. The waitress was positive, fast, and gave us the appropriate amount of attention. Verde is adjacent to the Perez Art Museum of Miami. The aesthetic inner decor, music, and outer surroundings of the restaurant is relaxing, unique, and an excellent complement to the museum. Verde is the perfect place for a memorable and enjoyable lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a gembdeatsDined on 7/31/2014This was our second dinner at Verde. First time, our waitress was spot-on; this time the waiter was less informative and less accommodating, a little rough around the edges. The menu is good (and smart), the food fine. Because Verde is a museum cafe and not a "real" restaurant, it's only open one night a week for dinner, and I truly think it should open Thursday through Saturday nights for dining and perhaps, in season, for pre-theater/concert dinners as it's within easy reach of the Arsht Center. One criticism: wine list, more specifically, the wines by the glass. The selection is limited, and the three wines I've tasted (two reds and a white) are just not as good as they should be. The waiter was not knowledgeable about them.Special Features:
- Gem in DowntownEPalaciosAzaDined on 7/31/2014You have to try this, I loved the experience, great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch, at great spotSbt628VIPDined on 7/24/2014Loved the restaurant at the PAMM. The view and ambiance are great. The food is yummy.Special Features:
- Delish!LuckyPalmDined on 7/20/2014Wow! Excellent lobster eggs benedict & the red snapper was superb! No skimping on the fresh lobster and the perfect portion size topped off with outstanding bloodymarys. Beautiful view and fantastic service! Thanks Stephanie! Highly recommend. Only drawback during our brunch was being seated next to rambunctious kids that were allowed to run around (with a soccer ball!) and kept knocking into and playing under our table. Kind of annoying and took away some of the brunch charm as we were continuoulsy being ramed into and unthoughtfully disrupted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 7/19/2014A lovely setting with good food and service. A wonderful place for lunch when the weather is cooler and you can sit outside comfortably.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Verde at PerezwinendineVIPDined on 7/13/2014Amazing food! Amazing setting! Amazing everything! Miami needs more places like this!Special Features:
- Verde=Very GoodLuvadishVIPDined on 7/13/2014This is a great new addition to the city of Miami. I think that the cuisine here is as about as good as anywhere else in Miami. We have dined here many times and have always been very happy. The tuna tartare could be as good as any where else in Miami. Try the Kale salad, healthy and delicious. The pizzas are very good and I love the chicken club sandwich. Our most recent meal here was brunch. The fried chicken and pancakes was really delicious. Great food with great views.Special Features:
- sunday brunchsrs4Dined on 7/6/2014Food was good. Only disappointment was that they ran out of eggs benedictSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breathtaking!MelanieDined on 7/6/2014As much as I loved Verde, you'd think I never get to go anywhere. I am a world-traveler and just loved the museum atmosphere and the excellent food. The dining room was a work of art and we enjoyed the bay view so very much! I almost wished we sat outside, because everyone was having such a lovely time eating and drinking there. A very festive atmosphere-- I would recommend this to anyone looking for something special. Food, drinks, and service were all top notch!Special Features:
- Great overall ExperienceYuyelaVIPDined on 7/6/2014Recommend this restaurant for any special occasion, visiting mom's, birthday brunch/lunch, reauniting with friends, is very chill and beautiful. The ocean breeze is wonderful and the outside terraze dreamy. Food is great, but not over the top/dreamy amazing, but good. Staff still a bit disorganized when it comes to finding existing reservations and sitting you down, but it might be that they are still figuring it out. As long as they kick up the menu variety and quality and master the host/hostess they'll be a restaurant for years to come and become a Miami most.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good if you are at the museumLovetoeatoutVIPDined on 7/3/2014This is a decent recent if you are at the museum. The burgers looked great as it passed by our table but the chicken was oily and salads were OK. Happy to be there for dinner after visiting the museum but certainly would never go to the restaurant as a destination. The server did not understand a simple martini order after bringing me 2 martinis but was pleasant and that counts for a lot. The atmosphere was clean and simple and the large windows overlooking the water was the best part of the experience.Special Features:
- pleasantcoateddiVIPDined on 7/3/2014We enjoyed Verde for lunch as part of our day at the Perez art museum. The food is creative and good and the service is fine. It is, however a bit pricey for lunch. we didn't eat outside because it is summer in Florida! but the view is lovely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful FoodMangiabeneVIPDined on 6/29/2014The quality and the taste of the food is of the level you get in New York. The view, the music, the service; all perfect and wonderful.Special Features:
- where else?bdeatsDined on 6/26/2014The setting at the Perez Art Museum Miami is divine, and even on a hot summer day, you can eat outside on the shaded terrace cooled by bay breezes. We loved our meal -- a shared pizza as a starter and then dinner (fish, chicken, grilled mushrooms and gazpacho for the vegetarian in the group). My only thought would be that a vegetarian entree would be nice -- a pasta or risotto or farro dish perhaps. Desserts (pudding or doughnuts or fruit) were old-fashioned and fun. Wine was good and the list seems well-selected (personally I think most wine lists have too much mark-up, but that is just me). Our server was helpful and delightful.Special Features:
- nymiamigirlDined on 6/26/2014The food and service were outstanding. We would definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing culinary cafe experienceFootprintsDined on 6/25/2014We planned to get in a little culture at the Perez to celebrate my moms birthday. She had read reviews on Verde and so we decided to dine at the museum cafe. My family including my 9 year old son are very critical of good food. We were totally taken by surprise by the quality of our dishes. He had the roast chicken club, my mother a pizza with zucchini and squash blossoms and me the roasted vegetable sandwich. Everything came out fresh and hot even the French fries which were crispy and seasoned with the perfect amount of salt. We all devoured them. Even the lemonade was fresh squeezed! Delish! And to top it off there is a breathtaking view of Biscayne Bay. We opted to eat inside due to the humidity but I'm definitely coming back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014Although I have only eaten here twice, each time everyone's food was very good, view is terrific and service is responsive. A great way to take a break during the day and get away from it all.Special Features:
- Awesome spotmrsstecDined on 6/22/2014I recommend to definitely make a reservation especially if coming on a Saturday/Sunday. Standouts are the shrimp salad, French fries, pizzas and the donuts. Their mixed drinks are very good and refreshing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchEPM41Dined on 6/22/2014Have had brunch at Verde several times and enjoyed it. This week their was a crowd around the hostess station for the 2:30 seating. A large party of 12+ people appeared to overwhelm the kitchen. Our food took a long time to be served and the quality was not up to par. Runny Eggs Benedict, cold, tasteless pizza. Service was very good with attentive server but over all experience poor. I was introducing two guests to Verde and unfortunately I doubt they will rush back.Special Features:
- An outstanding museum & restaurantDaniVIPDined on 6/21/2014Verde was a surprise. The Perez Art Museum is something to see, Miami is lucky to have such a venue. And then there is a restaurant to match. Fantastic food, fresh, light and full of flavor. Incredible attentive and polished staff, amazing views. Will go back for sure! Kudos to the Chef and the Management team!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.