Verde - Perez Art Museum Miami
1103 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Verde - Perez Art Museum Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.verde-restaurant.com/
- Phone: (305) 375-8282
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch - Tuesday through Friday 11:00AM to 4:00PM
Dinner - Thursday 4:00PM to 9:00PM
Brunch - Saturday & Sunday 11:00AM to 4:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Nicolay Adinaguev
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Weekend Brunch
- Cross Street: NE 11th Street
- Public Transit: PAMM is directly adjacent to the Miami-Dade Metromover, Museum Park Station. Take the Omni Loop train to Museum Park station, located north of the museum, just steps from the entrance. The Metromover inner loop and the outer loop (Omni and Brickell) run from 5am to midnight, seven days a week, with trains arriving frequently.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Parking available in PAMM parking garage.
A word from Verde - Perez Art Museum Miami
Verde, located in the new Pérez Art Museum Miami with sweeping views of Biscayne Bay, is a modern, casual restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating. The menu is locally inspired featuring dishes prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients. Hand-crafted specialty cocktails and a select list of food friendly wines complement the creative cuisine. For those on the go, Verde’s coffee bar serves pastries and sweets, fresh juices, sandwiches and salads, artisanal cheeses and specialty coffee drinks.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Verde - Perez Art Museum Miami - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
Verde - Perez Art Museum Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
94 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (74)great for outdoor dining (69)great for lunch (52)great for brunch (48)fit for foodies (31)kid-friendly (25)neighborhood gem (25)good for groups (21)special occasion (20)hot spot (18)romantic (15)late-night find (4)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Nice place to have brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/16/2014Beautiful location. Very Miami. The service and logistics are not the best, they should work on it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor Dining To NoisyLoudDined on 11/9/2014What a shame Herzog and de Meuron placed the outdoor terrace next to an expressway. The view is magnificant to the east and the noise to the north is horrendous. We asked to be moved inside and fortunately they found a table for three. The food was exceptional as was the server. But even inside our guest from Portland commented that for a bruch at a musuem the sound of the music was to loud, but that is Miami.Special Features:
- RMABDined on 11/8/2014Great brunch with the family. Outstanding views throught the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing outdoor seating!ChichibeanVIPDined on 11/6/2014The food was amazing and the view superb! Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!TntnycDined on 11/6/2014Love this restaurant and the museum it's in. A great tasty treat with a divine view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic sunday brunch spotPaulaGDined on 11/2/2014Excellent place for Sunday brunch! The food was seriously delicious, we ordered the Lobster eggs benedict, pancakes, and a side of scrambled eggs and bacon. No complaints for any food items except the tea. The water tasted funny and it wasn't hot enough but I loved getting my own whole tea kettle at the table to refill as I pleased. Views are amazing and the tables inside were comfortable and cozy, we sat along the bench. So nice to bring kids since you can sit outside too and there is plenty of space for them to run around. We shall returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food; Great ViewLove2TravelVIPDined on 10/25/2014We spent an extrememly enjoyable afternoon at PAMM last Saturday. The weather was perfect so we sat outside at Verde and could not have picked a better way to spend the day. We had the lobster benedict and the chicken sandwich. The eggs were a little cold but the lobster and key lime hollandaise were divine. The chicken sandwich was outstanding as were the fries. Although service is not the fastest, what they lack in speed they make up for in niceness. Our server was extremely pleasant. And frankly, we were enjoying the view and the weather so much that we didn't mind.Special Features:
- View, not food, is the attractionObediahDined on 10/24/2014Verde should be a great way to show this site to those who have not experienced the museum and its singular setting. But lunch was disappointing. I had to ask directions twice to get from the adjacent Metromover through construction, through the parking area, to the entrance. The restaurant was disappointing. We each ordered the entree mixed salad. The portion was adequate, the pricing moderate. The food had no "wow" factor in its presentation. The flavors were acceptable but nothing better or more interesting than something I would have made at home for a quick family meal. My guest and I would not return for the food and might even hesitate to stay for food if we were otherwise visiting the museum. Even with the view.Special Features:
- Art for your Stomach!SpgesqVIPDined on 10/23/2014Verde is located at the Perez Art Museum in Miami and is a wonderful venue. Service and food are creative and beautifully served, as it should be in such a spot. The view from Verde of the museum and Biscayne Bay are among the best in the city. It's challenging to get reservations sometimes, but worth it.Special Features:
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/19/2014Great ceviche and sashimi as well as gruyere omelet.Special Features:
- A gem locationgrayyakVIPDined on 10/19/2014Food exceeded expectations. The hanging garden was special. Location/ambiance very nice Well worth the drive from Broward Absolutely will return !!!!!Special Features:
- Excellent!DonnaDined on 10/19/2014Wonderful spot for brunch! Be sure to have the Lobster Eggs Benedict! Tasty indeedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not to be MissedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/16/2014The view alone would be reason enough to dine at Verdi. The food however, is refined and presented beautifully. A visit to the museum and then lunch or dinner is the perfect date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stunning locationOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/16/2014The food is excellent, well priced and perfect for before or after your visit to the Perez At Museum. Self or valet parking available.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/12/2014Beautiful outdoor dining. Prices very reasonable.Special Features:
- Nice museum restaurantLuckyNVIPDined on 10/11/2014This is probably one of the nicest museum restaurant I've ever been. The views are amazing, the crowd trendy, the food very good and the service outstanding. If you want to be seated outside you must request it when you proceed to make your reservation otherwise you will be seated inside, for me, both areas are good enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little gem!1234Dined on 10/10/2014Perez was a treat and we were pleasantly surprised by Verde. Not just a museum restaurant but it holds its own. Good menu choices and attentive staff.Special Features:
- Great place!WillBeBackDined on 10/5/2014Great food, great cocktails, great ambiance and highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent place to goSilviaDined on 10/2/2014Excellent food. An ideal place to go after visiting the beautiful museumSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experiencebbmiamiVIPDined on 9/21/2014This place continues to improve. Everyone at our table enjoyed their food and the service was friendly. The kitchen was out of a few ingredients by the time we dined at 3 pm on Sunday, but what we ordered was delicious. Always great ambience for outdoor dining and then an after-meal stroll through Museum Park.Special Features:
- WONDERFUL RESTAURANTMangiabeneVIPDined on 9/21/2014Love this place; great food and ambience, nice staff, great music, and view.Special Features:
- Perfect SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014It's a great place to go on Sundays. Great service and good foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BrunchmiamivalueDined on 9/20/2014Verde is the restaurant attached to the new Perez Art Museum in downtown Miami. We had never visited the museum or the restaurant and decided to try both. Food was excellent, tasty and well-presented. Omelettes were delicious, bread way above average, and service attentive. Near, but not right next to water (you can walk down and take a nice stroll before or after along an esplanade). If you like modern art or even if you just want to try a new spot near the water, Verde is worth a try.Special Features:
- Verde at Perez MuseumFLBARBDined on 9/12/2014After having a great tour of the new Art Museum my husband and I went over to the restaurant that is attached to the museum for lunch. One nice feature is you don't have to pay admission to the museum to eat here. It's a spectacular location overlooking the bay. It's very popular for business lunches as well as young mothers, students etc. Service was very good. Seating is available inside or outside. The menu is limited but the dishes were well prepared. Tuna tartare was as good as we've had and then we had lovely salads as our main course. Would definitely recommend the restaurant if your in the area, and if you have extra time the Perez Art Museum is well woth the nominal charge for admission.Special Features:
- Lovely and uniqueLindaLane1Dined on 9/4/2014The view from the restaurant combined with the architecture and ambiance of the venue started our evening off perfectly. We were a group of 12 business women that had just come off a private tour of the museum on a Thursday night. A bar was set up outside and people were strolling, sitting and sipping and enjoying the view of the port and the breezes that flow throughout the area. After spending some time outside, we went indoors for dinner (too hot for us outside!). Service was excellent - they didn't miss a beat and we aren't very easy to please! The wine list was quite good though a little pricey, especially considering the reasonable prices for the entrees and other menu items. Energy and noise was just enough - we are sure to return!Special Features:
- Verde - Good if you have timeEatAmDined on 8/30/2014On our trip to Verde we were seated at a lovely table with a great view of Biscayne Bay and the causeway. The food was very good/nearly excellent. But the wait was completely unreasonable. Between the time we ordered and the time the food arrived we waited over 40 minutes! And the restaurant was less than half full. The waitress came by several times to tell us that our order was coming soon, but after a while it seemed like we were in a production of "Waiting for Godot".Special Features:
- Verde Surpasses ExpectationsChristieDined on 8/29/2014This restaurant is spectacular in many ways, including the view, the food, the service & the environment of the museum. This was my second visit at lunchtime & it cannot be beat. This time I invited more friends to experience this amazing restaurant. We all ordered the prix fixe lunch menu & three of the five of us ordered the menu with dessert. Those three delicious, slightly sweet desserts-two of which were decorated with birthday candles in honor of the two birthdays we were celebrating-were quickly devoured by the five of us. Our server was well-trained & attentive without hovering;a young man with a sense of humor. All-in-all, Verde with it's beautiful views of Biscayne Bay was a very fitting venue for our birthday celebrations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid Verde, Find Greener PasturesEyeOnYouDined on 8/21/2014Their signature salad, The Perez, was a wilted mass of unidentifiable slurry. The tuna tartar was lifeless, but edible. I complained about my companion's salad. She ordered a sandwich instead. The chicken sandwich was thrown together with minimal care and the bacon was missing. When this was brought to their attention, he credited our bill entirely. A very decent gesture but I so would have preferred a good meal, because reaching The Perez Museum is arduous and you want to be rewarded for your effort in getting there. Someone needs to investigate the lackadaisical quality control of this venue. The Perez Museum is a new gem in Miami, let's have a restaurant to match!
- Incredible Location & Fabulous FoodJoeyVIPDined on 8/21/2014Our business lunch could not have been a nicer experience. Not only was the food and service excellent, the location and view where worth three times the price of our entree had we gone somewhere else! The view from the museum terrace onto Biscayne Bay is unmatched! Everyone needs to try this place!Special Features:
- Food was amazing, relaxing view !WackyfoodDined on 8/20/2014Food was amazing, and scenic view spectacular. I believe the server push another entree that was unnecessary but we eat it. Overall every bite was worth it! Snapper with quinoa is absolutely delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice for lunch!AndiMVIPDined on 8/20/2014Great salads, big portions, good cocktails, very special menu. Quick And nice Service.Special Features:
- Spectacular View!Dinner4twoVIPDined on 8/16/2014If your in the mood to sit outside, have some coffee, get some great service, listen to great music & take in a breath taking Miami view, then this is the spot you! Go for a simple brunch and take it easy at Verde.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best view of the bay!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014One of the must do in Miami.... Best views of the bay! Great place for brunch on the weekends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed....foodie1Dined on 8/12/2014Although the scene is spectacular and the service was excellent, I was disappointed in the lunch. My salad, although a good portion, was overdressed. My friend had the shrimp with a side salad and yummy dipping sauce -- the boiled shrimp was not cleaned properly (most of the intestinal tract was present) and the vinaigrette was not that flavorful (my friend asked for a side of the dressing that was on my salad to add flavor to hers). The tuna tartare's garnish of mayonaise was not as delicious as I had remembered when I had dined at Verde for dinner about two months prior -- friends and I were blown away by the food. I am a big fan of Makoto in Bal Harbour Shops. I will try Verde for lunch one more time in hopes that it will be better.Special Features:
- Lunch with a view and some cultureLaurad42naVIPDined on 8/10/2014Attached to the perez art museum, verde is a lovely place to end a stroll through the galleries. Spectacular views and pretty good food are great even if you aren't viewing the art that day. Veggie sandwich with fries was delish! Go on a nice day and sit outside surrounded by hanging gardensSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Verde - Perez Art Museum MiamiILikeFoodDined on 8/10/2014I recently had Sunday brunch, it was excellent. Make a reservation, it gets packed! I received a call the day before confirming the reservation. The host was friendly and promptly seated us. Our waiter, Carlos, was good and friendly. We each ordered the eggs benedict, which were are served with a small side of greens and delicious potatoes. The brunch Mimosa isn't a huge serving. We didn't have room to try anything else. Surprisingly, we were allowed to sit and finish our coffee and talk and take in the view without feeling like we were holding up a table. The food is good, the service is good, the view is nice - we sat inside. I would highly recommend Verde for brunch.Special Features:
- A very good effortmsg43Dined on 8/7/2014Usually museum restaurants are overpriced and stiff without a flair. This is a good solid quality restaurant that I would go to even if I wasn't in the PAMM.Special Features:
- Scrumptious mushrooms!LynnVIPDined on 8/7/2014Every dish was delicious, from the crab ceviche to the tuna tartare, but my favorite was the Maitake Mushrooms A La Plancha. The Warm Shrimp Salad really hit the spot, and the kale with farro was sublime. Verde is well named because they have a way with making greens delicious. Great for outdoor dining and enjoy the museum while you are there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Verde ... A gem to discoverEPM41Dined on 8/3/2014Combing quality food and service with an exceptional ambience, Verde is a gem to experience and enjoy. Unique and different Verde is intimate experience that you will want to enjoy over and over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cafe Marly AtmospheremiamispiceVIPDined on 8/3/2014Its very like sitting at the Louvre watching the people go by eating lovely food and taking in the scenery. it is especially fab when its raining outside. The chef has lovely simple ingredients and techniques on the menu, however they were offering a special of lobster and key lime hollandaise eggs Benedict which i ordered, only to be told a few minutes they were out of it....They substituted crab but it wasn't as lush as i'd wanted, however the rest was great. I would change the choccie pudding to a smaller/nicer plate it looked terrible and was far too big...even for my chocolate fiendSpecial Features: