Verandah - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
3960 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Four Seasons Hotel
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Verandah - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/lasvegas/dining/restaurants/verandah/
- Phone: 7026325121x
- Hours of Operation:
***Verandah will experience a refresh in the month of September. Dinner will be closed, however breakfast and lunch can be enjoyed on our patio till 3pm on a first come, first serve basis. Please feel free to call with any questions.
BREAKFAST: Monday-Friday 6:30am-11:00am Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-11:00am with a Breakfast Buffet 8:00am-1:00pm
LUNCH: Daily 11:00am-5:00pm
AFTERNOON TEA: Monday-Friday 3:00pm-4:00pm (Reservations required 24 hours in advance)
DINNER: Nightly 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Michael Goodman
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The chefs at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas take their culinary expertise on the road with Four Seasons Catering to You which delivers the food, service, and Four Seasons ambiance to any setting a client selects. From an outdoor park to a private home, the Four Seasons team will personalize menus and events and deliver them with the same impeccable service that up until now was found only at the Hotel.
A word from Verandah - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Authentic Italian cuisine with contemporary influences takes center stage at Verandah. A diverse selection of housemade pastas, braised meats, wood-fired pizzas and fresh seafood prepared by Chef Antonio Minichiello highlights the dinner menu. After dinner, an array of decadent, Italian-inspired desserts awaits. Lunch serves up a mix of Italian cuisine with American influences. A bountiful daily breakfast includes fresh juices, pastries and exotic fruits, while the legendary weekend breakfast buffet, featuring a fresh donut machine, is a must. Verandah offers a relaxed dining experience with comfortable sophistication reflected in warm, natural décor. An indoor dining room is chic and intimate, while an expansive garden terrace overlooks the lushly landscaped private pool. The restaurant also offers two private dining rooms for small gatherings, meetings or private parties.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Verandah - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Four Seasons Hotel ›
Verandah - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
101 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (65)great for brunch (53)great for lunch (41)fit for foodies (39)special occasion (39)romantic (31)good for groups (19)kid-friendly (17)scenic view (12)notable wine list (8)late-night find (5)neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- DisturbedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/27/2014One does not expect plastic wrap as a NY Steak topping at a Four Seasons property, yet this is what I got. The Waitress was very apologetic, but after all it is a Four Seasons. I will not be returning. I can get plastic wrap on my steak anywhere.
- Always a great meal & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/24/2014Dinner is a great Italian menu. Very fresh ingredients cooked with a delicate hand by a fabulous chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make a reservation. . .OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Definitely make a reservation for the weekend brunch! Food is amazing, especially the doughnuts. Sitting outside by the pool is nice, except for the flies. They REALLY need to do something about the flies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT food... so-so service...4seasonetasteDined on 8/7/2014The food our group ate was all of the charts good. The service was less than stellar - ordered wrong type of fries for my client and took forever to correct (think they forgot to reorder correct ones), bill took 15 minutes to get and another 10 to process, and not super attentive... The steak sandwich was FABULOUS!!Special Features:
- Amazing!ValerieDined on 8/6/2014What a beautiful venue. Food, service and ambiance. Cannot wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outdoor diningmanwelovevegasrestaurtantDined on 8/4/2014My wife and I enjoyed this restaurant for lunch. We were not staying nearby so it was a cab ride there and the four seasons gave us a complimentary ride back to our hotel. The food was good and very big portions. The view was nice and comforting and the service was very good as well. I found out about the restaurant online while searching for lunch hotspots in vegas. This is truly a gem. Everything was great and we will recommend it to others.Special Features:
- Great BrunchRandLDined on 7/27/2014We have only eaten brunch here and enjoyed it very much. There was a nice of variety of foods which included the usual brunch foods but with a little different presentation. Service was excellent and the size of the restaurant much smaller than the traditional brunch settings.Special Features:
- Heavennickle0806Dined on 7/27/2014The smoked salmon is divine! Seriously worth the cost for this one item.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for a quiet spotOhiodinerDined on 7/26/2014Verandah was a last minute substitution for dinner that really paid off! It was a quiet oasis amongst the glitter and noise of Las Vegas. The food was amazing, the ambiance was very romantic and the service was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic lunchSpecial14Dined on 7/16/2014I will usually go to the Verandah for a special breakfast. Living in Vegas, the mornings are beautiful and cooler. However this time we went for lunch and it was just as lovely even though we had to sit inside.Special Features:
- Fantastic Food and ServiceRunningVIPDined on 7/14/2014The food was prepared beautifully and taste was exceptional. One of the best restaurants in Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Signature DishOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/13/2014My second visit to the Veranda. Last year I was so pleased with the signature dish, La Pasta Cotta Nel Vaso, I made the Veranda my first stop on my return to Vegas on July 13. The meal is a perfect blend of scallops, calamari, shrimps, tomato and basil, just as I remembered from last year. All ingredients are cooked to the same degree of tenderness. I corrected my mistake from last year and did not take a salad or an appetizer to ensure that I would have room for the main course, a meal all to itself. My palate was clear: I chose water over wine and reveled in all the flavors of the meal. Cooking the meal in a glass jar does indeed lock in the flavors. I sensibly selected tiramisu for desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommend VerandahSmartSnakeDined on 7/11/2014The food was great, we look forward to trying more menu items in the future. My wife wanted to be outside, and the shade made the 100 degree weather bearable. I'm the type who loves to feed birds, and there were plenty of cute sparrows that politely waited for crumbs! We definitely loved the service, our waiter did all the right things, was there when we needed something, kept his distance while we ate. A very nice experience, we shall return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SerenityrudyVIPDined on 7/4/2014In a sea of chaos, this restaurant delivers. Vegas scene can get old. Loved our entrees- raviolis and mushroom pasta. The bread left us disappointed- dry, cold, tasteless. Not a big deal, but one wants to enjoy a nice wine with a great,warm bread. The staff are very professional. A class act.Special Features:
- A true oasis in the desert!OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/4/2014Cool, comfortable room, excellent service, extremely accommodating for food allergies, truly gourmet quality food and preparation without the Big Name Chef hype! The best meals we had in Las Vegas!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outdoor seating was greatdaekDined on 7/4/2014Been here before but first time siting outside. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An escape from the Vegas mayhem.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/3/2014I really like going to verandah for Sunday brunch. The best! I decided to try it for lunch. The charlie Palmer steak sandwich was great. Yes it's pricey, but the outdoor seating and service are worth it. Lunch is 17-22 bucks for sandwiches and salads. You can valet right in front of four seasons and don't have to walk through a casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchSuekDined on 7/3/2014The food was delicious, the outside seating setting was lovely, and the service was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeAmazingDined on 7/1/2014My daughter took me here for lunch, we sat on the patio, it was a beautiful setting and the food was wonderful. Our server was very nice and helpful. Loved it!!Special Features:
- Sit on the patioOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/30/2014Very nice and good quality food. If your just looking for quality this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what we thought .......foodheavenDined on 6/27/2014Gorgeous food and very good service, however the setting was not quite what we thought it would be, perhaps the photos are misleading. I was expecting a more lush environment with more plantation and a larger patio. We felt squashed and the shade although managed as well as they could was difficult and awkward when the sun moved around. Expected more ..........Special Features:
- Our favorite spotVegaslocal1Dined on 6/27/2014My friends and I always choose the Verandah for our special celebration events. We often have breakfast and occasionally lunch to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, or just because we want to feel special. This time we were celebrating a 65th birthday and we had breakfast outside. The venue was busy, but pleasantly so. The service was, as usual, stellar and at the end of our meal the birthday person was served an adorable plate of five exquisite truffles; what a pleasant surprise!Special Features:
- FantasticGqboilerDined on 6/21/2014Kevin was great. The bartender showed me how to make a specific drink. He was very friendly and kind to take a moment to answer my question. Food was impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentKYdiner71VIPDined on 6/10/2014Had business meeting and wanted someplace quite on the strip. This was perfect for the meeting. Ate outside which was very nice, not too hot. Great service and food was very well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatRFCarmelVIPDined on 6/7/2014Love this place! Always make it a "must visit" whenever in Vegas. Server Heidi is terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch menu!PhillyTravelerDined on 6/4/2014As is with most restaurants in the Four Seasons hotels, the food is excellent and the service is outstanding. Everything is expensive in Las Vegas...and this was a bit pricey for lunch, but worth the cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poolside Patio DiningEnjoyLasVegasDined on 6/3/2014The Tuscan Chicken Salad was very good. The Cashew Chicken Salad was also very good. There are no beers on tap, only bottled. The price for lunch for two with a tip was about $75.00. This is a nice venue for a special occasion of casual, comfortable dining.Special Features:
- make sure you have plenty of timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014The food is great but all 3 mornings the service was so slow. Had to ask for water,cream and sugar. A Resturant at this level should be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great location away from the crowdsMoboDined on 5/31/2014Great location away fr the crowds. Perfect for biz meetings during trade shows. Lovely patio if not too hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MajesticbaconluvaDined on 5/31/2014This was a very great experience. Secluded in The Four Seasons. It was quite, airy and tranquil. The food was delicious and the prices though high end were a value at the service and the caliber of dining environment.Special Features:
- Excellent food & serviceEastdiderDined on 5/18/2014In Vegas for convention, entertaining clients for dinner & everything was perfect. Highly recommend !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stephVIPDined on 5/18/2014Great seared ahi appetizer. Most entrees are very good. Chocolate souffle is wondeful.
- Excellent brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014Verandah patio and food were fantastic. Definitely recommend and will visit next trip to Vegas.Special Features:
- Great Sunday brunchKianiVIPDined on 5/18/2014The Buffett options were wonderful spanning the spectrum from fresh omelettes to fresh doughnuts. Service was attentive and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful experience!atdesign1Dined on 5/17/2014The service and quality of food is excellent. It is a casual atmosphere in an upscale setting. I recommend giving it a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GourmetLoverDined on 5/14/2014Food was OK but prices were ridiculous. I had heard it was expensive but $28 for 2 eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and juice is high. I wouldn't have minded if the food was extraordinary but it wasn't. Food was plain, nothing special. There was no fresh omlet station and all food was typical diner food. Wife's toast was cold. Restaurant had a hard time making over easy eggs. Did not even serve jam with the toast (I guess that was the waiters fault since I later saw jam on other tables).
- sparkyDined on 5/12/2014The restaurant was essentially empty. On this occasion it served us well as it was a business dinner. We were set in a Simó private room which allowed us to feel more intimate as a group and not alone as it may have felt in the general dining area with only one other 4 top occupied service was good and we were well attended.
- Mothers' Day Lunch on Saturday3localmomsDined on 5/10/2014Our party of five totally enjoyed our lunch selections. The food was fresh and delicious, and we all had leftovers. The prices were appropriate for this fine dining establishment. I can hardly wait to return. Our server was great, too.Special Features:
- Very good foodvegasdinerDined on 5/10/2014We ate at Verandah for Saturday brunch and sat outside. The buffet is worth the $ and includes cooked to order omelets. The outdoor terrace is next to the pool and on a day with nice weather it is a great choice. The food was very good and we will be returning for another relaxing brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow, on the Strip and SO Far away!CPanzVIPDined on 5/9/2014I felt like I was in Hawaii!! We had dinner outside and if there had been some humidity, I would have believed I was in Hawaii. It was lovely! The food was delicious, the service impeccable, the wine perfect. Of course, it is the Four Seasons!! That's why we love it! Will be back again the next time I'm in town.Special Features: