Veranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
3960 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Four Seasons Hotel
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Veranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/lasvegas/dining/restaurants/verandah/
- Phone: 7026325121x
- Hours of Operation:
BREAKFAST: Monday-Friday 6:30am-11:00am Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-11:00am with a Breakfast Buffet 8:00am-1:00pm
LUNCH: Daily 11:00am-5:00pm
AFTERNOON TEA: Monday-Friday 3:00pm-4:00pm (Reservations required 24 hours in advance)
DINNER: Nightly 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Michael Goodman
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The chefs at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas take their culinary expertise on the road with Four Seasons Catering to You which delivers the food, service, and Four Seasons ambiance to any setting a client selects. From an outdoor park to a private home, the Four Seasons team will personalize menus and events and deliver them with the same impeccable service that up until now was found only at the Hotel.
A word from Veranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Authentic Italian cuisine with contemporary influences takes center stage at Veranda. A diverse selection of housemade pastas, braised meats, wood-fired pizzas and fresh seafood prepared by Chef Antonio Minichiello highlights the dinner menu. After dinner, an array of decadent, Italian-inspired desserts awaits. Lunch serves up a mix of Italian cuisine with American influences. A bountiful daily breakfast includes fresh juices, pastries and exotic fruits, while the legendary weekend breakfast buffet, featuring a fresh donut machine, is a must. Veranda offers a relaxed dining experience with comfortable sophistication reflected in warm, natural décor. An indoor dining room is chic and intimate, while an expansive garden terrace overlooks the lushly landscaped private pool. The restaurant also offers two private dining rooms for small gatherings, meetings or private parties.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Veranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Four Seasons Hotel ›
Veranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (52)special occasion (38)great for brunch (37)great for lunch (28)fit for foodies (28)romantic (28)good for groups (18)kid-friendly (10)scenic view (10)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)neighborhood gem (5)notable wine list (4)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- A breath of fresh aireleeg78VIPDined on 10/21/2014Literally! It was so nice to step outside in Vegas and the food was great :)Special Features:
- wonderful but VERY priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014We loved Veranda but I can't justify a $25 dollar glass of wine. Food was delicious and the presentation was flawless, but it was too expensive for us to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceDanBVIPDined on 10/19/2014Had a fantastic dinner at Verandah. The service was top notch, and the food and ambiance was just about perfect. We both had their specialty which is a seafood pasta in a jar, and the flavors were perfectly balances. The chef later came out to say hello to top the evening off. I would definitely highly recommend this resturant for a nice quiet evening out.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/19/2014It has been a while since I've been to the breakfast buffet at the Veranda and now know that it is still as delicious as it always was. Food presentation is outstanding as was the attentive service. We will be back!Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, food was lacking.Out2EatDined on 10/18/2014We had 4 people for a birthday dinner. We sat on the outside which was amazing. The cocktails and service was amazing. Then the food came and we were disappointed. For an expensive place the food should have been outstanding. The best thing we ordered was the pizza. Nice place but I wouldn't recommend it.Special Features:
- Fabulous Makeover!DelilahDined on 10/13/2014My husband and I were fans of Verandah for their brunch (spoiled, sadly, by the inane, stupid loud music played at Mandalay Beach) so we were excited to see a new restaurant, Veranda, spring into life. The food was magnificent. We met the chef, a charming man, that gave us limocellos. The waitstaff was very attentive. Since we were locals, we were given a 25% discount! Score! A wonderful dining experience, save for the screaming baby that sat right next to us, pitching a fit much to the adoration of its mother and grandmother. I am wondering why the management allowed this? It was 7:30 PM, for heaven's sake, and this is a very upscale restaurant.Special Features:
- Exceptional service !DRDUDined on 10/12/2014Been a couple of times and they never disappoint. You won't be rushed. Our waiter's recommendations were spot on. Best braised short ribs I ever had ! Seafood pasta dish in a jar was delicious ! We asked for a different bread instead of the olive-fennel that was served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow service, Nothing excitingmitchelltgDined on 10/9/2014First drink order took way too long. Had to ask for second round. Restaurant was only 1/3 occupied. Food was good but was not anywhere near expectation for a Four Seasons. Not worth the trip, too many other great places in Las Vegas.
- Decent restaurant, but expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014The restaurant was a good meeting place for our purposes, but the pricing was expensive for what we received.Special Features:
- dine4workdine4workDined on 10/9/2014We were taking a client to breakfast and the Veranda was an excellent spot to have good food and service and still talk business. NO pressure from the staff to vacate the table although they were clearly busy. Thank you!Special Features:
- Very expensive and plain menucookiecrumbsDined on 10/9/2014Breakfast buffet is same as any hotel free breakfast. Omlette was very over priced. 2 people for breakfast was $60.00.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ordinary food was way over priced.cookiecrumbsDined on 10/8/2014The restaurant is great for meetings because it is quiet. The out door tables are really great. The food is pretty plane for lunch. The prices are very high. I really enjoyed getting outside after being at the convention for days. the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Bloody Mary's on stripbatchattackDined on 10/4/2014Great for brunch. Not as many options for the brunch buffet as you will get at Caesars or the Wynn, but better quality. Bloody Mary make it yourself bar is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGTroyersDined on 10/4/2014We didnt have to wait as long as they said we might have to, this was good....but it was totally worth any wait, wondeful bar, and outside dining.Special Features:
- Amazing terraceMyFavouriteRestaurantDined on 10/3/2014Superb restaurant with amazing terrace, wonderful service and delicious food. Finally option to dine without freezing under air-conditioning, truly exceptional :)Special Features:
- The Elegance of Quiet DiningHeshieDined on 10/2/2014Marvelously newly decorated, this Four Seasons restaurant is the essence of quiet elegant dining set away from hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas strip the Las Vegas. The eclectic menu selections reflect the professionalism of the chef and staff. The food is mostly in the Italian motif. Presentations are imaginative, the portions well designed reflecting attention to detail and dedication to perfection. We arrived shortly after a 5 PM opening on a weekday, and the atmosphere couldn't have been more accommodating. Fun ideas for specialty cocktails highlighted an ample wine list. Our experience with fine dining on the Las Vegas strip suggests that an early arrival maximizes quiet dining enjoyment.I would recommend this to a friend.
- PoorVegasvoterDined on 9/28/20141. Waitress didn't know the menu and wasn't around much. Actually answered a question "I don't know" then just stood in silence. The bus boy came to the rescue and was great. 2. Don't order the pizza. Tasted like honey and lemon. Truly inedible. 3. Chicken and quinua was gross. It came with a pile of hard shredded chicken on top. Chicken tasted like pencil shavings. 4 patio is beautiful, but it would be nice if they could pick up the trash and dropped flatware that was visible under the waiter/busser station.
- Great Italian cuisinemstreesaDined on 8/31/2014I'm from San Francisco and I find it surprisingly difficult to locate a good Italian restaurant. The pasta was good and we especially loved the special my husband ordered (name of dish eludes me) that came with artichoke pasta (yum) was served in a mason jar--the seafood broth was so delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice and quiet and casualEverysooftenvisitorsDined on 8/31/2014Minus the $5.00 diet coke can, the experience was nice and relaxing. They were tinting the windows during our dinner which was a bit disruptive especially with the spray smell and so near our table, I would think others would be disturbed especially during the 5-7pm hour. We had a 4 year old that talked loud and a lot so it was perfect timing for us. Anyway, a place to go especially when the morning buffet was free for our child since we stayed at the hotel. BTW, the eggs at the buffet was a bit runny but perhaps that is a preference for others but I'm not keen with that style. Overall, it was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisturbedjimvlvDined on 8/27/2014One does not expect plastic wrap as a NY Steak topping at a Four Seasons property, yet this is what I got. The Waitress was very apologetic, but after all it is a Four Seasons. I will not be returning. I can get plastic wrap on my steak anywhere.
- Always a great meal & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/24/2014Dinner is a great Italian menu. Very fresh ingredients cooked with a delicate hand by a fabulous chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make a reservation. . .OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Definitely make a reservation for the weekend brunch! Food is amazing, especially the doughnuts. Sitting outside by the pool is nice, except for the flies. They REALLY need to do something about the flies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT food... so-so service...4seasonetasteDined on 8/7/2014The food our group ate was all of the charts good. The service was less than stellar - ordered wrong type of fries for my client and took forever to correct (think they forgot to reorder correct ones), bill took 15 minutes to get and another 10 to process, and not super attentive... The steak sandwich was FABULOUS!!Special Features:
- Amazing!ValerieDined on 8/6/2014What a beautiful venue. Food, service and ambiance. Cannot wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outdoor diningmanwelovevegasrestaurtantDined on 8/4/2014My wife and I enjoyed this restaurant for lunch. We were not staying nearby so it was a cab ride there and the four seasons gave us a complimentary ride back to our hotel. The food was good and very big portions. The view was nice and comforting and the service was very good as well. I found out about the restaurant online while searching for lunch hotspots in vegas. This is truly a gem. Everything was great and we will recommend it to others.Special Features:
- Great BrunchRandLDined on 7/27/2014We have only eaten brunch here and enjoyed it very much. There was a nice of variety of foods which included the usual brunch foods but with a little different presentation. Service was excellent and the size of the restaurant much smaller than the traditional brunch settings.Special Features:
- Heavennickle0806Dined on 7/27/2014The smoked salmon is divine! Seriously worth the cost for this one item.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for a quiet spotOhiodinerDined on 7/26/2014Verandah was a last minute substitution for dinner that really paid off! It was a quiet oasis amongst the glitter and noise of Las Vegas. The food was amazing, the ambiance was very romantic and the service was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic lunchSpecial14Dined on 7/16/2014I will usually go to the Verandah for a special breakfast. Living in Vegas, the mornings are beautiful and cooler. However this time we went for lunch and it was just as lovely even though we had to sit inside.Special Features:
- Fantastic Food and ServiceRunningVIPDined on 7/14/2014The food was prepared beautifully and taste was exceptional. One of the best restaurants in Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Signature DishOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/13/2014My second visit to the Veranda. Last year I was so pleased with the signature dish, La Pasta Cotta Nel Vaso, I made the Veranda my first stop on my return to Vegas on July 13. The meal is a perfect blend of scallops, calamari, shrimps, tomato and basil, just as I remembered from last year. All ingredients are cooked to the same degree of tenderness. I corrected my mistake from last year and did not take a salad or an appetizer to ensure that I would have room for the main course, a meal all to itself. My palate was clear: I chose water over wine and reveled in all the flavors of the meal. Cooking the meal in a glass jar does indeed lock in the flavors. I sensibly selected tiramisu for desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommend VerandahSmartSnakeDined on 7/11/2014The food was great, we look forward to trying more menu items in the future. My wife wanted to be outside, and the shade made the 100 degree weather bearable. I'm the type who loves to feed birds, and there were plenty of cute sparrows that politely waited for crumbs! We definitely loved the service, our waiter did all the right things, was there when we needed something, kept his distance while we ate. A very nice experience, we shall return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SerenityrudyVIPDined on 7/4/2014In a sea of chaos, this restaurant delivers. Vegas scene can get old. Loved our entrees- raviolis and mushroom pasta. The bread left us disappointed- dry, cold, tasteless. Not a big deal, but one wants to enjoy a nice wine with a great,warm bread. The staff are very professional. A class act.Special Features:
- A true oasis in the desert!OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/4/2014Cool, comfortable room, excellent service, extremely accommodating for food allergies, truly gourmet quality food and preparation without the Big Name Chef hype! The best meals we had in Las Vegas!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outdoor seating was greatdaekDined on 7/4/2014Been here before but first time siting outside. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An escape from the Vegas mayhem.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/3/2014I really like going to verandah for Sunday brunch. The best! I decided to try it for lunch. The charlie Palmer steak sandwich was great. Yes it's pricey, but the outdoor seating and service are worth it. Lunch is 17-22 bucks for sandwiches and salads. You can valet right in front of four seasons and don't have to walk through a casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchSuekDined on 7/3/2014The food was delicious, the outside seating setting was lovely, and the service was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeAmazingDined on 7/1/2014My daughter took me here for lunch, we sat on the patio, it was a beautiful setting and the food was wonderful. Our server was very nice and helpful. Loved it!!Special Features:
- Sit on the patioOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/30/2014Very nice and good quality food. If your just looking for quality this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 490 reviews are from the Veranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Not what we thought .......foodheavenDined on 6/27/2014Gorgeous food and very good service, however the setting was not quite what we thought it would be, perhaps the photos are misleading. I was expecting a more lush environment with more plantation and a larger patio. We felt squashed and the shade although managed as well as they could was difficult and awkward when the sun moved around. Expected more ..........Special Features: