Veranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
3960 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Four Seasons Hotel
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Veranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/lasvegas/dining/restaurants/verandah/
- Phone: (702) 632-5121
- Hours of Operation:
BREAKFAST: Monday-Friday 6:30am-11:00am Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-11:00am with a Breakfast Buffet 8:00am-1:00pm
LUNCH: Daily 11:00am-5:00pm
AFTERNOON TEA: Monday-Friday 3:00pm-4:00pm (Reservations required 24 hours in advance)
DINNER: Nightly 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Michael Goodman
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The chefs at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas take their culinary expertise on the road with Four Seasons Catering to You which delivers the food, service, and Four Seasons ambiance to any setting a client selects. From an outdoor park to a private home, the Four Seasons team will personalize menus and events and deliver them with the same impeccable service that up until now was found only at the Hotel.
A word from Veranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Authentic Italian cuisine with contemporary influences takes center stage at Veranda. A diverse selection of housemade pastas, braised meats, wood-fired pizzas and fresh seafood prepared by Chef Antonio Minichiello highlights the dinner menu. After dinner, an array of decadent, Italian-inspired desserts awaits. Lunch serves up a mix of Italian cuisine with American influences. A bountiful daily breakfast includes fresh juices, pastries and exotic fruits, while the legendary weekend breakfast buffet, featuring a fresh donut machine, is a must. Veranda offers a relaxed dining experience with comfortable sophistication reflected in warm, natural décor. An indoor dining room is chic and intimate, while an expansive garden terrace overlooks the lushly landscaped private pool. The restaurant also offers two private dining rooms for small gatherings, meetings or private parties.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Veranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Four Seasons Hotel ›
Veranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (59)special occasion (39)great for brunch (37)great for lunch (31)fit for foodies (30)romantic (29)good for groups (23)scenic view (16)kid-friendly (10)neighborhood gem (8)notable wine list (7)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- Peace in the StormCinCinVIPDined on 11/23/2014Quiet. In Las Vegas on day three, I yearned for a quiet meal with a need for a waiter that could hear my tired, faint voice.Veranda supplied a nice answer. There were heaters on the porch which were moved by smiling waiters so that I might be more comfy. The waitress was thoughtful, listening to my needs to avoid problems of a specific food allergy. My steak sandwich was far better than the tough steak at the "highly acclaimed restaurant I had managed to believe in enough to fork over the big bucks for"-and later regretted. We had comfort foods: good coffee, great steak, tasty eggplant parm. We sat in the filtered sunlight and rallied enough to take on the journey home. So, in this case, the meal was a very good one. No complaints at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed Sunday BrunchFrequentLVDinerDined on 11/16/2014We made a reservation several days in advance, for a small group for Sunday Brunch. When we arrived, we were told the only tables available were outside. We overheard them offering "walk-in" guests that did not have reservations, a table outside also. In addition, we were asked to "wait" until a table could be put together for us. Our reservation seemed meaningless. The weather was cold, about 50 degrees outside. We asked for a heater, but were told they were running short, so couldn't provide one. We were seated outside. After talking to the manager, a heater was brought to us. The heater did not warm us, but, did take the immediate chill off one end of the table. We noticed multiple heaters surrounding other tables, providing them a broader warmth on this very cold morning. The service was poor. Our "used" buffet plates sat piled up on the end of the table for a long time. Our water glasses were never refilled. The hot food on the buffet was lukewarm. We had to ask for chocolate sauce for the handmade donuts, because it wasn't displayed as an option. Also, we had to ask for crab at the omelet station, because it also wasn't displayed. The omelet Chef was not friendly and seemed unhappy to be preparing omelets. This was our 3rd trip to Sunday Brunch at Veranda. Our other two experiences were 1st class and enjoyable. We wanted to share this experience with our friends who had traveled with us to Las Vegas. We wanted their 1st trip to be full of outstanding experiences. Veranda Sunday Brunch was a "must" for us. Our disappointment will keep us from returning.
- Veranda - at NightQuincyVIPDined on 11/12/2014Is there a more under-rated dinner option anywhere on the Strip than the first-rate Italian cuisine being created by Antonio Minichiello? The menu is filled with signature dishes, what one might be called a "refined rustic", showing creativity and passion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Away from the madding crowdprincessppmVIPDined on 11/12/2014Had breakfast here to get away from the madding crowd at Mandalay Bay. Food and service were excellent. Loved the quietness of an outdoor breakfast in the fall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tea service was goodDagonyDined on 11/11/2014Actual real Devonshire cream and lots of it. Scones were excellent. Sandwiches were decent, pastries were great. Teas offered were nothing out of the ordinary and were heavy on fruit tisanes. Setting outside by the pool was very nice. I could see it being much noisier if this had been in summer with more hotel guests. Service started excellently and continued to be good even though it took a very long time to get the check and get things paid.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great, service so-soRFCarmelVIPDined on 11/2/2014Did not have normal outstanding service this visit... Many new faces, so perhaps they are not accustomed to detailed service?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently OutstandingTracyVisionVIPDined on 10/29/2014The Verandah is known locally as a great weekend brunch spot. But you're missing out if you're not having dinner there. We're Vegas locals and have lots of dining options, but The Verandah has earned being our favorite place with consistently great service (thanks Jose!) and outstanding food. In the Vegas sea of celeb chef restaurants Chef Antonio is quietly putting out the best food in town. Some current notable selections: the tuna crudo, burrata caprese salad, best grilled salmon in the city, and the signature pasta in a jar. Don't miss the Zucca flatbread (butternut squash, provolone, guanciale, rosemary, winter truffle). It may not sound like any other pizza you've had, and it's not! Bonus? Gorgeous & quiet outdoor dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best way to start the dayBdayVIPDined on 10/29/2014had a wonderful breakfast dining outside next to the pool. hard to focus on a business discussion with the beautiful surroundings & good food. perfectSpecial Features:
- Great food, pleasant settingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/28/2014Overall the breakfast and lunch menus were great. The reception staff was wonderful and the service above average. If your stuck at a conference at the Mandalay Bay, this is a wonderful reprieve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Veranda in Las VegasSandeeVIPDined on 10/26/2014The Veranda was the perfect spot. It is in the (NON GAMING) Four Seasons Hotel which added to the quite elegance. But The Veranda is a very relaxed restaurant with great outdoor dining. The service was warm and friendly and everyone enjoyed their menu picks. We would go back and we definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Service were AwesomeTakenCareVIPDined on 10/25/2014I brought a Peruvian and Vegetarian Client to the restaurant. The food selection, service, and wine were awesomeSpecial Features:
- Brunch DelightOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/25/2014The best corned beef hash I have ever had (even better than Bouchon). Excellent service and fresh ground peanut butter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas Italian exception !WorldFoodguyDined on 10/24/2014Vegas overloaded with Italian restaurants, this one stands out.. Food and service were both beyond compare.. A wonderful experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A breath of fresh aireleeg78VIPDined on 10/21/2014Literally! It was so nice to step outside in Vegas and the food was great :)Special Features:
- Great Place!lilrockannDined on 10/21/2014We had a group of 8 and it was perfect! Large round table but intimate and we had great appetizers and cocktails! The room was quiet and the servicers were very attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful but VERY priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014We loved Veranda but I can't justify a $25 dollar glass of wine. Food was delicious and the presentation was flawless, but it was too expensive for us to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceDanBVIPDined on 10/19/2014Had a fantastic dinner at Verandah. The service was top notch, and the food and ambiance was just about perfect. We both had their specialty which is a seafood pasta in a jar, and the flavors were perfectly balances. The chef later came out to say hello to top the evening off. I would definitely highly recommend this resturant for a nice quiet evening out.Special Features:
- worth the annual visitTLMpegasusVIPDined on 10/19/2014Veranda has been the annual Sunday Brunch spot everytime I visit Las Vegas. The staff is very attentive and the food is fresh and well-prepared. Its a MUST that will never disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/19/2014It has been a while since I've been to the breakfast buffet at the Veranda and now know that it is still as delicious as it always was. Food presentation is outstanding as was the attentive service. We will be back!Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, food was lacking.Out2EatDined on 10/18/2014We had 4 people for a birthday dinner. We sat on the outside which was amazing. The cocktails and service was amazing. Then the food came and we were disappointed. For an expensive place the food should have been outstanding. The best thing we ordered was the pizza. Nice place but I wouldn't recommend it.Special Features:
- Fabulous Makeover!DelilahDined on 10/13/2014My husband and I were fans of Verandah for their brunch (spoiled, sadly, by the inane, stupid loud music played at Mandalay Beach) so we were excited to see a new restaurant, Veranda, spring into life. The food was magnificent. We met the chef, a charming man, that gave us limocellos. The waitstaff was very attentive. Since we were locals, we were given a 25% discount! Score! A wonderful dining experience, save for the screaming baby that sat right next to us, pitching a fit much to the adoration of its mother and grandmother. I am wondering why the management allowed this? It was 7:30 PM, for heaven's sake, and this is a very upscale restaurant.Special Features:
- Exceptional service !DRDUDined on 10/12/2014Been a couple of times and they never disappoint. You won't be rushed. Our waiter's recommendations were spot on. Best braised short ribs I ever had ! Seafood pasta dish in a jar was delicious ! We asked for a different bread instead of the olive-fennel that was served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow service, Nothing excitingmitchelltgDined on 10/9/2014First drink order took way too long. Had to ask for second round. Restaurant was only 1/3 occupied. Food was good but was not anywhere near expectation for a Four Seasons. Not worth the trip, too many other great places in Las Vegas.
- Decent restaurant, but expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014The restaurant was a good meeting place for our purposes, but the pricing was expensive for what we received.Special Features:
- dine4workdine4workDined on 10/9/2014We were taking a client to breakfast and the Veranda was an excellent spot to have good food and service and still talk business. NO pressure from the staff to vacate the table although they were clearly busy. Thank you!Special Features:
- Very expensive and plain menucookiecrumbsDined on 10/9/2014Breakfast buffet is same as any hotel free breakfast. Omlette was very over priced. 2 people for breakfast was $60.00.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ordinary food was way over priced.cookiecrumbsDined on 10/8/2014The restaurant is great for meetings because it is quiet. The out door tables are really great. The food is pretty plane for lunch. The prices are very high. I really enjoyed getting outside after being at the convention for days. the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Bloody Mary's on stripbatchattackDined on 10/4/2014Great for brunch. Not as many options for the brunch buffet as you will get at Caesars or the Wynn, but better quality. Bloody Mary make it yourself bar is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGTroyersDined on 10/4/2014We didnt have to wait as long as they said we might have to, this was good....but it was totally worth any wait, wondeful bar, and outside dining.Special Features:
- Amazing terraceMyFavouriteRestaurantDined on 10/3/2014Superb restaurant with amazing terrace, wonderful service and delicious food. Finally option to dine without freezing under air-conditioning, truly exceptional :)Special Features:
- The Elegance of Quiet DiningHeshieDined on 10/2/2014Marvelously newly decorated, this Four Seasons restaurant is the essence of quiet elegant dining set away from hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas strip the Las Vegas. The eclectic menu selections reflect the professionalism of the chef and staff. The food is mostly in the Italian motif. Presentations are imaginative, the portions well designed reflecting attention to detail and dedication to perfection. We arrived shortly after a 5 PM opening on a weekday, and the atmosphere couldn't have been more accommodating. Fun ideas for specialty cocktails highlighted an ample wine list. Our experience with fine dining on the Las Vegas strip suggests that an early arrival maximizes quiet dining enjoyment.I would recommend this to a friend.
- PoorVegasvoterDined on 9/28/20141. Waitress didn't know the menu and wasn't around much. Actually answered a question "I don't know" then just stood in silence. The bus boy came to the rescue and was great. 2. Don't order the pizza. Tasted like honey and lemon. Truly inedible. 3. Chicken and quinua was gross. It came with a pile of hard shredded chicken on top. Chicken tasted like pencil shavings. 4 patio is beautiful, but it would be nice if they could pick up the trash and dropped flatware that was visible under the waiter/busser station.
- Great Italian cuisinemstreesaDined on 8/31/2014I'm from San Francisco and I find it surprisingly difficult to locate a good Italian restaurant. The pasta was good and we especially loved the special my husband ordered (name of dish eludes me) that came with artichoke pasta (yum) was served in a mason jar--the seafood broth was so delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice and quiet and casualEverysooftenvisitorsDined on 8/31/2014Minus the $5.00 diet coke can, the experience was nice and relaxing. They were tinting the windows during our dinner which was a bit disruptive especially with the spray smell and so near our table, I would think others would be disturbed especially during the 5-7pm hour. We had a 4 year old that talked loud and a lot so it was perfect timing for us. Anyway, a place to go especially when the morning buffet was free for our child since we stayed at the hotel. BTW, the eggs at the buffet was a bit runny but perhaps that is a preference for others but I'm not keen with that style. Overall, it was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisturbedjimvlvDined on 8/27/2014One does not expect plastic wrap as a NY Steak topping at a Four Seasons property, yet this is what I got. The Waitress was very apologetic, but after all it is a Four Seasons. I will not be returning. I can get plastic wrap on my steak anywhere.
- Always a great meal & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/24/2014Dinner is a great Italian menu. Very fresh ingredients cooked with a delicate hand by a fabulous chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make a reservation. . .OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Definitely make a reservation for the weekend brunch! Food is amazing, especially the doughnuts. Sitting outside by the pool is nice, except for the flies. They REALLY need to do something about the flies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT food... so-so service...4seasonetasteDined on 8/7/2014The food our group ate was all of the charts good. The service was less than stellar - ordered wrong type of fries for my client and took forever to correct (think they forgot to reorder correct ones), bill took 15 minutes to get and another 10 to process, and not super attentive... The steak sandwich was FABULOUS!!Special Features:
- Great outdoor diningmanwelovevegasrestaurtantDined on 8/4/2014My wife and I enjoyed this restaurant for lunch. We were not staying nearby so it was a cab ride there and the four seasons gave us a complimentary ride back to our hotel. The food was good and very big portions. The view was nice and comforting and the service was very good as well. I found out about the restaurant online while searching for lunch hotspots in vegas. This is truly a gem. Everything was great and we will recommend it to others.Special Features:
- Great BrunchRandLDined on 7/27/2014We have only eaten brunch here and enjoyed it very much. There was a nice of variety of foods which included the usual brunch foods but with a little different presentation. Service was excellent and the size of the restaurant much smaller than the traditional brunch settings.Special Features:
- The following 505 reviews are from the Veranda - Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reviews archive.