Veranda Cafe - Foxwoods Resort Casino
39 Norwich Westerly Road
Ledyard, CT 06339Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Veranda Cafe - Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.foxwoods.com/
- Phone: (800) 369-9663x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 11:30am
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 7:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Edward Allen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
A word from Veranda Cafe - Foxwoods Resort Casino
Spectacular View. Great Food. Enjoy ALL that the Veranda Cafe has to offer. Breakfast buffet offered daily in addition to our casual dining menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Veranda Cafe - Foxwoods Resort Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (6)good for groups (4)scenic view (4)great for brunch (3)fit for foodies (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great breakfast buffetWallyVIPDined on 8/22/2014Breakfast buffet is terrific and a great place to start your day at Foxwoods. We have enjoyed eating here whenever we are at Foxwoods Resort Casino. We have found the buffet to be the very best value, and it includes most everything.Special Features:
- Do not recommend...YuriyGVIPDined on 7/27/2014We hoped for a good simple breakfast on the day we were leaving the hotel but this is VERY iffy food-wise. They were quite busy so service was far from quick, but our waitress did the best she could. The mains were meh - funny tasting sausage, and pre-packaged butter. But the worst of all was the waffle dessert. Waffle was clearly pre-packaged. Whipped cream had an acrid after-taste to it. And the whipped butter as well. Truly awful. And perhaps the worst maple syrup known to man. Left us feeling like we'd just eaten at a McDonald's or worse...
- PGood 24 hour cafeenjoying65Dined on 7/13/2014Nothing spectacular about food choices. Menu is typical of casino cafe. Our server was pleasant and checked back often. Food is good and servings were large.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nhvisitorDined on 7/5/2014My mother and I were attending the American Idol show that evening. We made reservations online for 5:30 stating that we were seeing the show and were seated promptly when we arrived. It took 20 minutes before the waitress arrived. She was very pleasant but the waitstaff seemed to be overwhelmed and the restaurant was not full. The food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2014Great food, good company, lots of fun, service was great , and the desert was spectacular.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Veranda Cafe - Foxwoods Resort Casino reviews archive.
- DisappointingBostonTravelersDined on 5/10/2014The service was very slow, took quite some time after being seated for a server to come to our table. After taking our order, it was difficult to get server's attention for a drink refill. We asked to be seated near the windows but were told they could not accommodate that request even though there were many empty tables. Thus we had a table at the entrance, behind the cash register. Since I had picked this place because of the gluten free offerings, I was embarrassed for the rest of party, especially since we were celebrating a 50th birthday party.
- Sad Rest home restaurantBlahDined on 4/22/2014I felt like I was in a rest home. The hostess didn't give us enough menus or silverware. She didn't have crayons for the kids. When ordering, they did not have baked potatoes.
- dont order food herebrokerpartridgeDined on 11/16/2013We were there for my mother's 92nd birthday. We started with the nachos. YUCKY!!! Cheeze Whiz!! Stale tortilla chips?? And on a Saturday night? Fish and Chips made with Talapia? I thought we were in New England. For such a pretty place now we understand why the tables were empty. The food is sub-standard.
- Great cheap restaurantBigbangtheoryfanDined on 11/9/2013Great restaurant. Good cheap find at Foxwoods, I would come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Hotel/Casino RestaurantdiningonthegoDined on 6/28/2013A convenient spot to grab a bite if you are staying at Pequot Tower at Foxwoods. We had bkfast and dinner. Ambiance is typical hotel - too bright and boring, although mountain view is nice. Service earns the place an extra star. Staff was skilled and friendly. At $13, breakfast buffet is a fair deal. Eggs to order, etc. But ordering from the breakfast menu apparenlty is a mistake -- my wife eventually cancelled her french toast order after everyone else had finished eating. (Server in this case handled the situation with particular contrition and class.) Dinner menu was basic but well prepared and promptly/professionally served. (Beer/wine only, BTW.) All in all, a solid hotel eatery (with a massive casino attached).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.